~ The Forest Of Falconim ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha... yeah sorry I was really tired last night and not really with the world...more in my version of Narnia

Whoa, you went to NARNIA!?!?!? I felt more in a Hogwarts mood last night. I went to a candy store. T'was the bomb.

Yeah I did! Jealous? and anyways I am not into Harry Potter it drags on

Harry Potter...Narnia...I AM NOT CHOOSING SIDES. I'm neutral..I love both...rawr

Ha ha should we start the rp? or should we wait for one more person to become Audox?

Plough on say I! We can work in others as necessary. Push comes to absolute shove I'm sure one of us could take on the extra Audox. We can improvise around any difficulties. Onwards!

Reactions: Koene
=O You're right!

Hoot hoot hoot X)

Let the roleplay begin then shall we?)

~ Cali ~ Female ~ Harpy Eagle ~ Soldier ~
My claws dug deep into the soft wood of my perch, my eyes searching for any possibility of weakness. My pray a small bundle of large rats and mice. My wings folded in a perfect arrow, the tips only just over lapping. I went to leap at the oppurtunity when a fox launched itself at them. I screeched in anger. "You fool!" Beating my large dull, grey wings I lifted myself aloft and dove down pinpointing the fox exactly. My talons, unfurled neatly and clucthed the fox's back. My feathers, muffled the sound of it's screams and cries as my claws dug deeper into it's spine. Blood oozing from the wounds as I dropped it. The fox was still breatheing, but it wouldn't live the night. Landing back on my perch, I waited once more. The mice would not come back for hours if they had the choice. "This is buzzard work...." I mutter under my breathe.​
~ Butch ~ Male ~ Eagle Owl ~ Leader Of The Striga ~
I sighed, my flock was small, just me and another bird. "Where are the females?" I had always wondered, I had always heard there may be one flying about as a free flier. Though some times I have wondered what the other flock is doing. I would send a scout but that would leave me alone. Sighing again, "Will we need to join forces with the Falkon?" Shaking my large head, I fluttered to the edge of my nest, I had built it a couple of weeks ago just to settle in, take off, soaring silently down behind my only member, Mathius. "You bird..." I boomed, "Go scout the Falkon lands...how strong are they, how many?!" I stared at him, my eyes locked onto his every move. "What are you waiting for?" I asked.​
~ Charlie ~ Male ~ Common Barn Owl ~ Free Flier ~
My wings hedl strong as I soared above the alnds, heading back to ym roost, after a long night. My stomach was full and I no longer had the case of the rumblies. I chuckled to myself, "They will never have heard that one before..." I smile as I land, my wings folding back in an untidy fashion but got there in the end. Hopping down, my little tree hollow was mine all mine. I loved it, old feathers, moss and of course grass. There was plenty of prey and I didn't have to share. "How cool is that? Not having to share???" I laughed hard, "Why am I talking to myself?" I had always wondered this. maybe it was because I was alone most of my days.​

( Errr, are we starting it on this thread?)

Envek landed on one of the highest branches of the tallest tree in his territory, his sharp claws easily gripping the dead bark. He could land no higher, for no other branch above him would support the weight of such a large bird. Folding his wings, he surveyed the green hills around him, knowing that the leaves were too thick for even his sharp eyes to penetrate. He wished he could rip this forest apart and lay it bare for all to see. Maybe then he could find the cowards who took his flock from him. He smothered these angry, violent feelings in favor of more logical ones. They would search the forest, in groups, and see what they could find. If they found anyone suspicious, they were to bring them back, by force, if necessary.

Oh dear... Didn't we talk about this? >.>

The Fantasy OOC section and threads within it are for the plot discussions, character sign-ups, and general conversing between users Out Of Character (OOC)
The Fantasy section is for the actual In Character roleplaying, such as the two posts above us.

How about you make a second thread in the Fantasy section? Really, interrupting a dramatic scene with "Hey, are you guys still accepting?" can get confusing, annoying, and ruin the mood a bit.

This is how I have always role played and I find it completely okay...this site is still new to me and I fill figure everything out in my own time... Iwaku has different ways of doing things I know that but if people don't like it I can always remove this and just stop.....if people aren't happy.....

Hey, I used to play like that, too!
But rules are rules. All you've got to do is press "New Thread", copy your post over, and tell us over here so we can go kick some Audok! ^^

Ha ha you mean Audox.... sure I will post the link

Status
Not open for further replies.