The FORBIDDEN Yes/No/Maybe/Sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll need a calculator to prove your wrong or write. I can't do math off the top of my head.

Do you want to travel?

I would like to see other culture in their right environments, so traveling would be the best way of doing so ^^

do you like manga?

They are the most amazing thing in the world. Ever.

Do you like people with red hair?

I love myself. I couldn't go a day without loving myself. This is a lot funnier if you know that I have red hair.

But to answer your question right, red hair is sexy!

Are you a stargazer?

That question would apply to me only if I could actually see the stars.

What are the words forbidden on this forum game?

Yes. Though, many will fall to believe I have no Dark Side. Which works as well, because then I am innocent, and can scamper away after picking on someone with pokes. >:D BWAHAHAHA.~

Do you have a hidden fear of brightly colored Post-It Notes?

I can't say I have a fear for it, but I don't like it that much xD

Do you like the colour black ?

Almost all my clothes are black. ^^

Do you like people with green eyes?

I rarely takes any notice of peoples eyes but I must say blue is my favorite colour on eyes, but green is also nice.

Do you like scary movies?

I like watching them but ironically I scare easily:p

Do you like fluffy bunnies?

I can't say I like them but I don't have anything against them either. They are cute when they don't bit me.

Do you like to be alone?

Mr. Pink and I actually have some problems with eachother, we don't like eachothers company that much. I prefer to not be in the same room as Mr. Pink.

Have you ever been so in to a roleplay so you started to think as the character you played in your everyday life? (you started to think as your character in school or something like that.)

To be truthful I must say I have believe it or not even sometimes if I'm not careful I'll start to act like them.

Do you like roses?

While roses are beautiful I like lilly of the valley a lot more.

Are you afraid of the dark?

I find the dark very comforting to me even when I was just a small child.

Are you a hugging person?

It depends on my mood, sometimes I love to hug people and sometimes I almost spit in the persons face to get the hell off of me xD

Do you like the colour yellow?

That also depends on my mood and I must be in a good mood to wear brighter colors. For example I'n wearing red right now because I'm quite happy. :3

Do you like cupcakes?

I have never been fond of cupcakes actually, I'm more of a candy and crisp cookie kind of person.

Have you ever played Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.