Age |

Warrior or Royal |
Warrior, Holy Knight

Appearance |
3b6fb862e2da3744ebdd92d2e96808c9.jpg

Height - 6' 2''
Hair Colour - Auburn
Eye Colour - Green
Scars - The remains of many long, deep wounds on both of his arms and chest.

Sexuality |
Heterosexual

Personality |
A strong man in both body and spirit. He will not soon give up his strong beliefs, and looks down upon people who do not share his chivalrous look upon the world.

History |
Born into a noble family of Esterpeak, Ælfred is the middle of three siblings, and the only to not have married. Unfortunately, or perhaps not, he did not grow up in the house of his family, his father, Mason Bellecoté, owed a great debt to the grandmaster of an ancient knighthood who's centre of command lay in another kingdom, and as such as a child he was sent away.

At the age of 5 he was sent to live in the lodges of the Knights of the Iron Chain, a group of independent warrior-monks who answer to none, and trained in the ways of the sword. His life as a child was secluded, save for the rare carriage journey to a different lodge, he never saw much of the outside world. As a result he never developed the keen, adventurous sense of awe most children do, and finds it hard to understand people who let their emotions control them.

Spending his teenage years crusading with the Knighthood in the warring desert lands far to the south of the four kingdoms, he has gained a sound insight into fighting not only humans enemies but supernatural ones too.

By the time he was an adult he was a well respected knight, known for his piety and prowess in battle, with the assassination of the king, and the threat of a dark future looming, the knighthood-

Likes |
Chivalry,

Dislikes |
Dark magic

Fears |

Strengths |
Peak Physical Strength and Endurance - Trained from an infant to fight in heavy armour and on horseback has caused his armour to become a second skin
An Iron will - Over a decade of fighting infidels, heretics and the dark arts in the has only further solidified his faith and confidence in god, he believes he cannot fail in battle due to this.

Weaknesses |
Viewed as a bigot by those who don't share his beliefs
Due to his travelled life and religious beliefs Ælfred generally lacks the ability to connect with those around him
Can be overly confident

Birth Kingdom |
Esterpeak

Kingdom (Home) |
Ironhaven

Powers |
-Divine-Blessing, blessed upon entrance to the knighthood, curses and other forms of dark magic cannot be cast upon him while his faith remains strong and unwavering.

Weapon of Choice |
Proficient with a wide variety of weapons from Pikes to the Morning Star, but his weapon of choice is the Longsword.

Other |
He wears a long White Surcoat over his armour, with a blood red cross over the chest.

[/fieldbox]

W.I.P, b e d​

May I reserve a Male Group Warrior please? I'll have the CS up in a little bit

Definitely on time...

Name: Petra Dunst
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 24[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Warrior or Royal: Wizard/Magician/Mage[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Looks:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
x1PuavX.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]As the picture, however, a rather large backpack of worn leather rests upon her back, a bedroll and tent strapped to the top and left side respectively.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 5’8” (~1.7 meters)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 120 lbs (54.5 kgs)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hair Color: Pale Auburn[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eye Color: Amber[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tattoos: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Whilst the idea of printing essential knowledge upon myself is enticing, there are many other ways to keep it.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Piercings: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“To each their own, I suppose.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Scars: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I am fortunate that my ambitions have not led to such yet"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Bisexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Motivated|Introverted|Calm|Sarcastic|Friendly[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I hope I'm not too hard to get along with"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] To many, Petra’s life would be immeasurably boring. The daughter of two court librarians, her life was books. Having been taught how to read at an incredibly early age (for the times) and finding it greatly enjoyable. Spending nearly all of her earlier childhood reading and later childhood experimenting with new knowledge, it came to nobody’s surprise she became a talented magic wielder. However, unsatisfied for the ‘normal’ life of having a family, along with the expectation of being a citizen of Ironhaven, she opted out. Bidding farewell to her parents, she began her exploration of Silvercrest, only to take interest in both the Fifth kingdom and the rumours of Crown Prince Vladimir’s disappearance.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Books[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“What sort of scholar would I be if I didn’t?”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Discovery and Adventure[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“One can never know too much, and learning firsthand is exhilarating.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Food[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I know, how boring. But who doesn’t look forwards to a delicious meal?”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Pointlessness/Idleness[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I just get bored.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Fools[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“They just tire me, is that so wrong?”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Water, especially rain[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I must take care to prevent these texts from being damaged, I doubt I could ever replace them, much less utilize my powers without them.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fear:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Failing at any of her given goals; death.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I cannot lose everything, however, without taking risks I’ll gain nothing.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Solving problems[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Hey, when you have spells that can do something other than spray death everywhere, you have some nice tools with a good imagination.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Unsuspicious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I’m not some legendary warrior, prince, or assassin. You’d be surprised how easy that makes going to a market and buying provisions is.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Educated[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I know quite a bit, and I can always learn more. Like spells.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Physical Fitness[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I sit around and read all day, what’d you expect?”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Weapon Ineptitude[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Honestly, I’ve never held any sort of instrument of war.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Greed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I’m afraid to admit, but my desire for knowledge has led me into more than a few binds.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Birth Kingdom: Ironhaven[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kingdom (Home): None, Wanderer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Powers:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Arcane Talent[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Tracing out various runes and symbols, simple magic can be wrought, allowing very minor thaumaturgy such as producing a glowing orb or levitating a quill.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Even the most basic of skills have their uses, however simple they may be.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Arcane Manipulation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Calling out confounding swirls of scrawled text coupled with bizarre gestures, reality is warped, enabling the changing of both objects and people, albeit temporarily.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Many mages and warriors pride themselves on their ability, however, should they suddenly become a squirrel I believe that talent may very much be useless, for I have not seen a squirrel fling fire nor wield a blade.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Arcane Denial[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] A simple, albeit oft traced rune, followed by an authoritative wave summons circles of runes, orbiting the her. Shielding herself from undesirable magics and the like, they are negated through sheer force of will, be they blasts of fire or distant illusions.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“The ability to say no to another’s powers is rather helpful.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon of Choice: Either Arcane Manipulation, staff, or both.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Should conflict became inevitable, I am not utterly hopeless.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: Especially interested in the Staff of Magnus[/BCOLOR]

Picture

Face Claim: Jensen Ackles

75920013e9abe285d379e7958897bd6a.jpg
-
images
-
images

________________________________________________________________________________
Name:

Kyle Jacob Zahara
(Za - Har - A)

________________________________________________________________________________
Twenty - Four

Warrior or Royal:

Warrior

Looks:

images
-
images
-
images

'5 "8

143lbs

Light Brown

Forest Green

None

None

Kyle is one for horseplay so he has three scars on his left leg and two on his right

Left Leg -

Small unnoticeable scar above the knee
Large scar close to his junk from jumping out of a tree
Large scar across the back of he knee for the same reason as before

Right leg -

Small scar above his ankle
Small scar on his thigh

Sexuality:

Homosexual

Personality:

Hot Headed || Kind || Rapid Minded || Bipolar || Leader Like || Curious

History:

Kyle doesn't have much of a history, he grew up with a loving family on a farm in Ironhaven, he made many friends, his life in his eyes was perfect. Until he wanted to explore. Kyle decided that the walls of Ironhaven wasn't enough, and so he decided to escape. Kyle quickly passed through the walls of Ironhaven, but almost didn't pass the surviving on his own part. Kyle started from scratch when he left teaching himself tricks and ways to hunt. How to filter water to make sure it was drinkable. Kyle went hungry for weeks at first before he began to catch things, slowly but surely he began to fill himself. One day he ran into a Silvercrest guard holding a squirrel, the guard thinking he was from the fifth kingdom quickly threw him in jail. Soon he was trialed. Kyle was then scented to serve the kingdoms.

The number 44
Animals
The Night
Sleep
Food
Outdoors

Dislikes:

Stubbornness
Being told what to do
Being Disobeyed
The Sun

Fears:

Death
Being Alone

Strengths:

Puzzles
Running
Sword Fighting

Weaknesses:

Gun Shooting
Loud Noises

Birth Kingdom:

Ironhaven

Kingdom (Home):

N/A

Powers (Max is three: they must relate to each other in some way):

Kyle has the ability to bend colors, BUT the only way to change the color of something is to have it cycle through taking the longest route

Color Wheel used:

Red
Brown
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Pink
White
Gray
Black

Weapon of Choice:

Katana

Other:

Kyle Is Bipolar

Definitely on time...

Name: Petra Dunst
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 24[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Warrior or Royal: Wizard/Magician/Mage[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Looks:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
x1PuavX.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]As the picture, however, a rather large backpack of worn leather rests upon her back, a bedroll and tent strapped to the top and left side respectively.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 5’8” (~1.7 meters)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 120 lbs (54.5 kgs)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hair Color: Pale Auburn[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eye Color: Amber[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tattoos: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Whilst the idea of printing essential knowledge upon myself is enticing, there are many other ways to keep it.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Piercings: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“To each their own, I suppose.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Scars: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I am fortunate that my ambitions have not led to such yet"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Bisexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Motivated|Introverted|Calm|Sarcastic|Friendly[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I hope I'm not too hard to get along with"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] To many, Petra’s life would be immeasurably boring. The daughter of two court librarians, her life was books. Having been taught how to read at an incredibly early age (for the times) and finding it greatly enjoyable. Spending nearly all of her earlier childhood reading and later childhood experimenting with new knowledge, it came to nobody’s surprise she became a talented magic wielder. However, unsatisfied for the ‘normal’ life of having a family, along with the expectation of being a citizen of Ironhaven, she opted out. Bidding farewell to her parents, she began her exploration of Silvercrest, only to take interest in both the Fifth kingdom and the rumours of Crown Prince Vladimir’s disappearance.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Books[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“What sort of scholar would I be if I didn’t?”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Discovery and Adventure[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“One can never know too much, and learning firsthand is exhilarating.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Food[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I know, how boring. But who doesn’t look forwards to a delicious meal?”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Pointlessness/Idleness[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I just get bored.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Fools[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“They just tire me, is that so wrong?”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Water, especially rain[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I must take care to prevent these texts from being damaged, I doubt I could ever replace them, much less utilize my powers without them.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fear:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Failing at any of her given goals; death.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I cannot lose everything, however, without taking risks I’ll gain nothing.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Solving problems[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Hey, when you have spells that can do something other than spray death everywhere, you have some nice tools with a good imagination.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Unsuspicious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I’m not some legendary warrior, prince, or assassin. You’d be surprised how easy that makes going to a market and buying provisions is.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Educated[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I know quite a bit, and I can always learn more. Like spells.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Physical Fitness[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I sit around and read all day, what’d you expect?”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Weapon Ineptitude[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Honestly, I’ve never held any sort of instrument of war.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Greed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I’m afraid to admit, but my desire for knowledge has led me into more than a few binds.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Birth Kingdom: Ironhaven[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kingdom (Home): None, Wanderer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Powers:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Arcane Talent[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Tracing out various runes and symbols, simple magic can be wrought, allowing very minor thaumaturgy such as producing a glowing orb or levitating a quill.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Even the most basic of skills have their uses, however simple they may be.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Arcane Manipulation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Calling out confounding swirls of scrawled text coupled with bizarre gestures, reality is warped, enabling the changing of both objects and people, albeit temporarily.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Many mages and warriors pride themselves on their ability, however, should they suddenly become a squirrel I believe that talent may very much be useless, for I have not seen a squirrel fling fire nor wield a blade.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]+ Arcane Denial[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] A simple, albeit oft traced rune, followed by an authoritative wave summons circles of runes, orbiting the her. Shielding herself from undesirable magics and the like, they are negated through sheer force of will, be they blasts of fire or distant illusions.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“The ability to say no to another’s powers is rather helpful.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon of Choice: Either Arcane Manipulation, staff, or both.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Should conflict became inevitable, I am not utterly hopeless.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: Especially interested in the Staff of Magnus[/BCOLOR]
Accepted
Picture

Face Claim: Jensen Ackles

75920013e9abe285d379e7958897bd6a.jpg
-
images
-
images

Name:

Kyle Jacob Zahara
(Za - Har - A)

Twenty - Four

Warrior or Royal:

Warrior

Looks:

images
-
images
-
images

'5 "8

143lbs

Light Brown

Forest Green

None

None

Kyle is one for horseplay so he has three scars on his left leg and two on his right

Left Leg -

Small unnoticeable scar above the knee
Large scar close to his junk from jumping out of a tree
Large scar across the back of he knee for the same reason as before

Right leg -

Small scar above his ankle
Small scar on his thigh

Sexuality:

Homosexual

Personality:

Hot Headed || Kind || Rapid Minded || Bipolar || Leader Like || Curious

History:

Kyle doesn't have much of a history, he grew up with a loving family on a farm in Ironhaven, he made many friends, his life in his eyes was perfect. Until he wanted to explore. Kyle decided that the walls of Ironhaven wasn't enough, and so he decided to escape. Kyle quickly passed through the walls of Ironhaven, but almost didn't pass the surviving on his own part. Kyle started from scratch when he left teaching himself tricks and ways to hunt. How to filter water to make sure it was drinkable. Kyle went hungry for weeks at first before he began to catch things, slowly but surely he began to fill himself. One day he ran into a Silvercrest guard holding a squirrel, the guard thinking he was from the fifth kingdom quickly threw him in jail. Soon he was trialed. Kyle was then scented to serve the kingdoms.

The number 44
Animals
The Night
Sleep
Food
Outdoors

Dislikes:

Stubbornness
Being told what to do
Being Disobeyed
The Sun

Fears:

Death
Being Alone

Strengths:

Puzzles
Running
Sword Fighting

Weaknesses:

Gun Shooting
Loud Noises

Birth Kingdom:

Ironhaven

Kingdom (Home):

N/A

Powers (Max is three: they must relate to each other in some way):

Kyle has the ability to bend colors, BUT the only way to change the color of something is to have it cycle through taking the longest route

Color Wheel used:

Red
Brown
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Pink
White
Gray
Black

Weapon of Choice:

Katana

Other:

Kyle Is Bipolar
Accepted

Reactions: Rae
[BCOLOR=#008000]OKAY, DONE OR NOT, I AM GETTING READY TO START THE IC!!!!!![/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Tac
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]ALL UNFINISHED CHARACTERS BY SATURDAY WILL BE KICKED!! SORRY NOT SORRY![/BCOLOR]

I'll try to make them soon.

Reactions: HEX
~ Mine will be finished tonight or tomorrow.

c481ae78b6f7200bdb524ccb436b965a.jpg

Name:
Nilima Finch
Usually goes as Echo with Clients, and Regular People

Warrior or Royal:
Warrior

Looks:
Height- 5'6"
Weight- 180 Pounds
Hair Color- Jet Black
Eye Color- Light Blue
Tattoos- Yep
Piercings- Three in each ear and a belly button
Scars- A scar under her left ear and one across her right thigh

Sexuality:
Demiromantic Pansexual
"Love' Is something hard to come by in this day and age, especially for someone like me"

Personality:
Nil is a quite stern person, that is, if you ever have the joy of talking to her.
Dutiful, powerful, and stiff, the woman doesn't take things lightly. It is hard to find her
in a joking manor, but she does know how to make sure people are in order. Hating to travel in groups,
Nil often finds herself alone, working for singular clinets at a time. However, when not on the job,
which is not often, she is quite a drinker, and slightly more reasonable. But her only goal
is traveling to the next place, or the next mission. She also hates talking about
herself.

History:
Nil was born in the kingdom of Silver Crest. Not many knew what went on inside the
walls of her kingdom, and it served a good purpose. No one really knows
what happened to her inside the walls of that kingdom, but at the age of 14 she left
in search of work. Not much is known about her at all, in fact, but she
is known to be a stealth for hire personnel, which is why she
bounces around form place to place.

Silence, Books, Snow, Work, Professionals, Having a bit of fun,
Knives, Arrows, Winning a fight, Rewards, Ale, Feeling accepted, soup

Dislikes:
People you can never take seriously, people you can never trust, Dark Magic,
Being Caught, Too many Personal Questions, Group hugs, lots of touching
that is unwanted

Fears:
Being Alone Forever, Being Stuck as a Housewife

Strengths:
Agile, Quick, Smart, Strong

Weaknesses:
Lone wolf, Aggressive, Slightly Cold, Mostly Professional

Birth Kingdom:
Silver Crest

Kingdom (Home):
"Home...? I guess I mostly work in..... everywhere."
None, anywhere, everywhere. She tends to float around

Powers:
Sound Hearing
Nil can hear up to distances of a mile, though the farther out
it takes more concentration to focus on

Sound Amp Bending
Nil can bend the volume of a sound, so she can help silence footsteps,
and raise certain ones to attack or damage items and people.
It also requires more concentration depending on how much she
has to amplify it.

Sound Bending
Similar to being able to bend the amp of sound, she can condense sound itself, and
expose the energy to use. She uses this to aid in jumping high, and making more powerful
attacks when facing larger enemies. Also very hard to use due to it's powerful and
destructive energy. Doesn't always work.

Weapon of Choice:
Small Knife, or Bow

Other:

a185db71fe0f74d24f4dbb4d0b39b445.jpg

Name:
Prince Dyte of Ester Peak

Warrior or Royal:
Royal

Looks:
Height- 6'0"
Weight- 223 Pounds
Hair Color- White ish Silver
Eye Color- Blue
Tattoos- None
Piercings- None
Scars- Along his back
Sexuality:
Bisexual

Personality:
Dyte is a regularly friendly prince who would rather be outside than in. Sure, his
kingdom is cold and icy, but that doesn't stop him from running around the grouds as he pleases.
He is often trying to escape guards and duty, and is seen as a young lad who needs
to learn how to grow up a little bit because he will inherit the kingdom. However,
this never seems to deter his bounding energy and goofiness, which can
be seen as something unprofessional

History:
Dyte grew up in Esterpeak since he was a kid. Even though his father was super strict about
him sneaking out, but he didn't care. He hates following his father's stupid
rules. There had been whispers around the castle of his father helping the prince disappear,
so when it came around that there was a band getting together to save the prince,
he thought it would be a fun adventure and disobeyed his father.

Swords, Adventures, Having Fun, Good Food

Dislikes:
Following rules, Strict people, His father, Royal Duties

Fears:
His father finding out he helped rescue the prince

Strengths:
Happy, Strong, Royally Trained

Weaknesses:
Goofy, Not one to follow rules, free willed.

Birth Kingdom:
Esterpeak

Kingdom (Home):
Esterpeak

Powers:
Invisibility
Dyte can render himself and things he touches invisible for a small amount of time.

Stat Increase
Dyte can briefly increase his or someone else's agility, strength, or magical
power, but it requires concentrating.

Weapon of Choice:
Broadsword

Other:

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Rae and Dark_Psycho
[warning=red] I Am About to take my Mid terms because of High School, I Might not be able to be on as much as I want to. I will be studying and doing home work. In two weeks approximate will my mid terms start, so for the next month I'm going to be on and off, but more off than on.[/warning]

I wish not to burden you on waiting for my replays. I deeply apologize. I didn't realize that Mid-Terms meant committing my life blood and tears into studying. I don't know how the month afters going to look because their immediately preparing us for MCAS, for March and April. I do ask now, because I don't know if my promise to the group can be fulfilled, that you just drop my character all together. I'm sorry to ask, but I don't want to weigh the group down for my in and out appearance.

Due to my extreme writers block for this, I'm going to close this for now. Eventually I will restart this, just let me know if you are interested in a reboot later on.

• Love
Reactions: Rae
Status
Not open for further replies.