Piercings-
lip,tongue, nose, belly button, and ears
Scars-
on her back and arms that's why she has tattoos

Sexuality:
Bisexual
View attachment 93349
Personality: Belle can be very
Manipulative when it comes to men or woman's emotions. It can get her anything and everything she wants. When it comes to a sense of humor Belle as one it is just dark humor and very sarcastic,her. She doesn't work know how to have anything but dark humor or be sarcastic. She even adds an eye roll touch to it. When she wants to be she can be charming how ever goes back to her manipulative side. Now what goes along with charming is witty, she isn't dumb and has her wits about her at all times. Now she is brave however some just call it being foolish which it can be but Bravery is facing your fear is it not?

Sometimes she can be to egar or ambitious as others would put it. That ambition can get her or others into serious trouble or danger. She is bold and sneaky. She can sneak right up on you and you would never know she was there. She was also daring., she would test her limits and those around her.
View attachment 93350
History:
Belle was Born in the Forbidden kingdom. Sh did not grow up poor. She however did not grow up super rich. She was middle class. She was taught money yet also how to live off the land by her father.her father taught a great deal of things. She also learned how to protect herself from him.

However when she was 10 her parents passed in a raid so she grabbed the money they had and head for the hills. So to speak.the she loved from place to place never staying to long. She was always on a black sted with a wolf following her. The one thing her father never taught her was her powers. She learned those o her own in the woods. When she became angry or dad it had fuels her emotions greatly and showed her , her true path an power. She could be kind to strangers, but did not normally wish to interact with them sh was more a loner.
View attachment 93351
Reading
Fighting
combat training
playing tricks harmful or not
the dead
spirits
dark creatures
And night time

Dislikes:
Sun
bright light
water
no contact with spirits
liars
those to good to see we all have bad
her good side
and showing to much kindness
View attachment 93352
Fears:
being powerless against anything else
Being Controlled by another
Her true darkness having light shed oView attachment 93353 n it.

Strengths:
Darkness
Mist
Shadows
Spirits
Magic

Weaknesses:
Sun
Bright Light
Mind magic
Water
Places with no shadow
No way to connect to the dead.
View attachment 93354
Birth Kingdom:
Forbidden Kingdom

Kingdom (Home):
Forbidden Kingdom
View attachment 93355
Powers (Max is three: they must relate to each other in some way):
Shadows
- has control over the Shadows and the way they hit the light.
Spirits- controls the spirit world. Can contact an talk to the spirits, the spirits tend to stay in the shadows.
Decay- can make plants, animals, or humans decay from the inside out.
View attachment 93356
Weapon of Choice:
Magic, but also her bow and arrows
Other:​
Watch "Wicked "No Good Deed" Lyrics" on YouTube
View attachment 93357
Accepted

09cb42f39f4e7cd3f824a09641740301.jpg

Name: Princess Rosette Elizabeth Lancaster the first, daughter of King Henry and Queen Fallon
"Just call me Rose, if you don't mind."
"I hope my age isn't going to be a problem, anyone should be useful at this point.. right?"
Warrior or Royal: Royal
"I'm still fairly useful in combat, don't write me off just yet."

LOOKS
Height- 5'7"
Weight- 124 lbs
Hair Color- Light blonde but dyed midnight black
Eye Color- Blue but she used grey contact lenses
Tattoos- None
Piercings- Only her ears
Scars- None

PERSONAL
Sexuality: Demisexual
"How is this anyone's business? Unless, of course, you're trying to get with me."
Personality: | Mysterious | Secretive | Sarcastic | Stoic | Nonchalant | Easygoing | Flirtatious |
"Dead sexy with a dash of sadism. Oh? One of those wasn't a personality trait? Whoops."
History: She grew up a spoiled brat and with her light blonde hair and blue eyes she fit right into the fairy-tale theme. Due to a problem that arose nearly a year ago coincidentally lining right up with Vladmir's disappearance Rose was sharply thrust out of her fairy-tale world. It was around then she changed her look and began looking more like an evil queen than a fairy princess. She won't reveal the dark secret her Kingdom holds dear but without a single doubt she is determined to save Vladmir. Rumors, of course, spread about this. Many people suspect her Kingdom for helping with the disappearance of crown prince Vladmir. Rose's temper becomes increasingly short when this topic arises so people have learned not to bring it up around her.
"Nothing much, just grew up out of fairy land."
Likes: | Nights | Rain | Silence | Music | Daydreaming | Literature | Medical Studies |
"It's easy to make me happy, a little quiet and a library."
Dislikes: | Chaos | Loud Noises | Ignorance | Impatience | Change |
"Pissing me off is hard but you'll regret it when you do."
Fears: Not being good enough
"Moving on now..."
Strengths: Strong willed, ambitious and fearless
"I do what I do."
Weaknesses: Secretive, enigmatic, loose morality
"Anyways,"

BACKGROUND
Birth Kingdom: Aldham
"Born and raised, but of course I don't inherit- I don't even know who I'm betrothed to."
Kingdom: Aldham
"My parents rarely let me wander off for fear of an assassin."
Powers:
Healing Breath (Her breath is healing and covers most injuries that aren't too severe. For example, she couldn't re-attach a limb)
Blossom (She has control over nature, as in plant life. She can grow and manipulate it it at will and to her specific desires)
Resonance (She can turn into any plant she's touched in the last hour)
"This doesn't mean I'm going to be your errand boy. Find a gardener."
Weapon of Choice: Throwing daggers
"I can test them out on you if you want?"
Other:
  • She has a dark and slightly monotone voice, imagine Raven from the original teen titans.
"The downside is everything I say sounds like I don't care. It's true but even so?"
  • She met Vladmir at age 7, they stayed casual friends throughout their lives.
"Shut up. Don't you dare speak the name of Vladmir to me again. Check your privileges."
  • She is betrothed to a Prince, but doesn't even know his name
"I wonder what kingdom he's from. Hmph, it's all political anyhow."
  • Her clothing choices are usually ornate simply by habit. She can definitely walk into situations over dressed.
Accepted.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Changed Belles photos

And making a male warrior

images (4).jpg
Name:
Sam Blackwood

Warrior or Royal:
Warrior

Looks:
Height-
6'3
Weight-
Hair Color-
medium blondish red
Eye Color-
crystal blue
Tattoos-
one on chest and back covered
Piercings-
none
Scars-
one along his chest and back

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

images (5).jpg

Personality:
Cold
Witty
Charming
Secretive
Manipulative
Brave
loyal
daring
Adventurous
Ambitious

History:
Sam was a gentleman. He had grown up with two parents they taught him how to act and behavior even stand. He grew up running around esterpeak. He knew it like the back of his hand. Now that he was older he just has his dad and younger brother. They liked to go out and do mock combat fights.

He had lost his mother a while ago to the Forbidden fifth kingdom. He wasn't about to forgive her, for leaving there family. She however had died in raid and also had acumalted a step Child. He has and unknown step sister.

images (6).jpg

Cold
reading
Sleeping
Hiking
Combat
working out

Dislikes:
Warmth
Stupid questions
Disloyalty
No water
No cool air
Fire

Fears:
Fire
No water in the air to manipulate
Being betrayed

tumblr_nqj88wFLc01se2k15_og_1280.jpg

Strengths:
Sword fighting
Combat
Magic
Secrets
Water

Weaknesses:
Family
His horse
Night time
Warmth
No water

7d0915c204bbf7d2d329a982bfff77cc.jpg

Birth Kingdom:
EsterPeak

Kingdom (Home):
Esterpeak

Sam-Heughan.jpg

Powers (Max is three: they must relate to each other in some way):
Water- can control the way it moves and looks
Mist- can cause the mist to fall.over the land so no one can see
Ice- has the power to create snow and ice. Even make snow storms.

web_sam_heughan.jpeg

Weapon of Choice:
Magic, how ever mostly uses a sword. This sowed was passed down to him from his father it was an heirloom.

Other:

yQg6Xg4a_400x400.png

Last edited:
Still in this, will have guy up tomorrow, just been busy^^

When you want to make charries but you have incufficient time to find pics. Le cri

~ Will finish my CS within the week ^^

I have a character I would play, but he's not a warrior, civilian or royal. I'd like to play a holy knight, a warrior I guess. Though in my mind the knighthood he's from would have their own sect inside one of the kingdoms, Silvercrest or Ironhaven would probably make the most sense.

Would that be okay?

I have a character I would play, but he's not a warrior, civilian or royal. I'd like to play a holy knight, a warrior I guess. Though in my mind the knighthood he's from would have their own sect inside one of the kingdoms, Silvercrest or Ironhaven would probably make the most sense.

Would that be okay?
Feel free. He will just be filed under Warrior in cast list.

changed my faceclaims, will fix sheets in a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.