2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
Got an idea for a roleplay!

Basically the story follows a group of warriors from four different kingdoms- that belong to one overall kingdom (SilverCrest)- that come together to prevent their kingdoms from going to war when the overall reigning King is assassinated by Ambrose. Ambrose is a Lord of the The Forbidden Fifth Kingdom- a shadow land that only brings darkness to what ever it touches.
The group will have to find their way to the Forbidden Fifth Kingdom and retrieve two things, The Staff of Magnus - a legendary item that clears the darkness from peoples hearts- and the Crown Prince of SilverCrest, Vladimir, in order to restore peace throughout their lands. However, there will be forces working against them and moles within the group. So of course DRAMA.

So the Staff of Magnus was stolen a long time ago, and Prince Vladimir was abducted a year before his father's death. No one knew where he was until Ambrose told that Vladimir would be killed as soon as Ambrose's king took the throne.

Of course there is going to be magic. Or should their not be.

I didn't want to start developing the actually sign-ups and things without getting a feel for what some of you guys think. Also if you have an idea pitch it.

Anyways what do you guys think of this basic plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.