The Forbidden Desert: Dunes of Desolation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntrusivePenDesperateSword

maxresdefault.jpg

"[BCOLOR=transparent]Gear[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] up for a thrilling adventure to recover a legendary flying machine buried deep in the ruins of an ancient desert city. You'll need to coordinate with your teammates and use every available r]esource if you hope to survive the scorching heat and relentless sandstorm. Find the flying machine and escape before you all become permanent artifacts of the forbidden desert!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This will basically be a roleplay based on the board game The Forbidden Desert, (property of Gamewright games,) starring 3-5 players playing the roles of an archaeologist, explorer, navigator, climber, meteorologist and water carrier, navigating a desert, trying to discover a legendary flying machine before perishing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent](Also check out the game, it's really good.)[/BCOLOR]

@_@ Sorry, dude, but there's no way I'd have time for another RP right now.

Not quite my style, but we'll see once more people show interest. Is it just based of the game or does it share some mechanics with it?

Originally, I had considered it to contain little to no mechanics at all, but walking around the desert without measure does have its limits.

I'm not sure how to implement said mechanics, though. Some stats and die-rolling could work, though it'd be difficult to for one determine how Sun beats down and Storm beats up is drawn, but also where the players and storm is.

Originally, I had considered it to contain little to no mechanics at all, but walking around the desert without measure does have its limits.

I'm not sure how to implement said mechanics, though. Some stats and die-rolling could work, though it'd be difficult to for one determine how Sun beats down and Storm beats up is drawn, but also where the players and storm is.
I'm not sure. As I said we'll see if anyone else is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.