The Forbes Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we need is the GM to make her CS, and make the I.C. Unless she wants us to have the uncle before we start off.

All we need is the GM to make her CS, and make the I.C. Unless she wants us to have the uncle before we start off.
Hey, so I love the dad, but we need to better coordinate out backstories. If you look at Angelica's background you'll find that they wouldn't have met in a crappy apartment complex due to her being a surgeon. Maybe they met elsewhere or through someone else?

Update: Changed my Username, probably will keep this one... but who knows lol.

@Wonderful Thing XD I'm still stuck on the British nick-name you gave Dante "My red coat renegade sweetie-kins!" lol

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Wonderful Thing
Scarlet
"My little doe eyed bambi-wambi duchess!"
> Scarlet was the first kid, so Angelica spoiled her a little...Okay a lot. She blames herself for her daughter's brattiness, and tries to make her tough it out sometimes, but ultimately fails. Scarlet is Angelica's karaoke go to partner. <

I love this rofl.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Reactions: Stormi
I fixed it!
Love it! And omg yes, Angelica would slap him into next year if he let his eyes wander! XD Robert sounds like a sweetie pie!

[Max Munoz]
'A perv....just like me. *evil grin*'
> This was just like me when I was his age. Always looking at women. But when he get's a wife, or a girlfriend, hopefully he'll stop looking. I know I did. Shit, if I looked at some girl, my wife would slap me to next YEAR!<
This one made me laugh the most lol

Status
Not open for further replies.