Male
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Relationship Status:
Married
Pet:
A pet rock. (No one knows about it...)
Hobbies:
Gambling, watching t.v, playing football, and taking a dip in his hot tub.
Talents:
Card games, business, negotiating, and a good swimmer
CEO of his own company
movies
old comic books
the water
junk food
spicy foods
sweet foods
sports

Dislikes:
Bullies
people calling him fat
people who mess with his kids
when people don't listen to him
scary movies
healthy foods
when his pillow stops being cold (I hate that to >:()
People who mess with his rock
Personality:
People-oriented and fun-loving. Makes things more fun for others by their enjoyment, good at getting others to have fun. Outgoing, social, group oriented. Does not like to be alone, feels at ease around others. Talkative, open, can be touchy freely. Values relationships and family over intellectual pursuits. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Living for the moment, loves new experiences. Dislikes theory and impersonal analysis. Well-developed common sense and practical ability. Dislikes science fiction. Conventional, modest. Likes to dance, spontaneous. Underachieving. At times unprepared. Values organized religion. Suggestible. Easy to impress. Not analytical. Disorganized. Emotional. Prone to crying. Happy. Trusts others. Can be influenced more by others than self. Feels the emotions of others. Likes teamwork. Guided by moods.
Biography
Robert was born into a very poor family. The poor boy would get tease at school for being poor. He studied very hard in school, for when he get's a family they don't have to suffer the like he did. He never had any friends at school, so it was tough for him. It wasn't until high school where he made his first friend. Unfortunately his friend moved away by sophomore, and Robert was right back at where he started. By the time of Graduation, Robert was the top of his class and got accepted into one of the best business schools in the country. Robert stayed in a small apartment when he was going to college. The place was a dumb,but it was all he could afford. Unlike high school, Robert was actually had friends. No one knew about his poor background, so no one made fun of him. One day one of Robert's friend invited him over to their apartment. Robert agreed to come over, because he had nothing better to do. When he went over to his friend's house, Robert met the love of his life. He walked over to her, and they hit it off. A 3 weeks later the two started dating.A couple of months later, the two moved in together. A year later, the two got married and moved to north Dakota. Robert started his own business in North Dakota, and the company turned out to be pretty successful. Robert went from a poor boy on the streets, to a ballin sugar daddy.

Relationships With Family

Scarlet Catherine
'My little actress'
> Scarlet is so sweet to me and everyone. Plus she's so funny. One time she told me a joke so funny that I almost wet myself. <

[Felix Kozlov]
'I love to hear him play his instrument'
> Felix is an excellent musician. I still remember when he asked me to buy his first instrument. <

[Ashley Blake]
'My little trooper'
>Me and her eat candy tougher sometimes.<

[Dante]
'A boy magnet '
> This one always steals the boy's hearts, but she's also a heart breaker.<

[Max Munoz]
'A perv....just like me. *evil grin*'
> This one was just like me when I was his age. Always looking at women. But when he get's a wife, or a girlfriend, hopefully he'll stop looking. I know I did. Shit, if I looked at some girl, my wife would slap me to next YEAR!<

[Jason Morris]
'A young Bill Nye '
> Sometimes me and Jason will throw the football around, and sometimes well play little games. He's currently beating me 30 to 0. Yeahhh, I'm not as fast as I once was. <

[Jack Singer]
The reincarnation of Harry Houdini'
> I do love me some magic <

[Daisy Peters]
'The coolest of them all'
> She baked me some cupcakes one time, and OH MY GOD THEY WERE GOOOOOD! <

[Angelica Forbes]
'What did I do to deserve this amazing person'
> Not only is she my wife, she's my best friend as well <

[Randolph Smith]
'A down to earth kind of guy'
>He's a little rough, but I love him any way.<​

Last edited by a moderator:

[bg=black]
Name
Scarlet Catherine Forbes

Nicknames
Scar, Bambi, Princess, Sweetheart

Sex
Female

Gender Identity
Female

[/bg]

[bg=black]
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual- Knows This From A Lot Of Experience... SSHHH!

Birthdate
December 25th (1997)

Occupation Ambition
Academy Award Winning Actress

Criminal Record
None (Scarlet Wouldn't Even Hurt A Fly)

Education History
High School Education (Junior Year)

[/bg]

[bg=black]
Pet
Nico (Pet Siberian Husky)

[spoili]
huskeydog.jpg

[/spoili]

Talents
Acting/Singing/Cooking/Leadership/Understanding/Empathy

Hobbies
Listening To Music/Hanging With Friends/Cheerleading/Dancing/Being Around Her Siblings/Telling Jokes

Personality
P(Caring/Trusting/Loving)
N(Bossy/Emotional/Bratty)
Scarlet seems like the girl that wants everything for herself and she doesn't like to share, some of that is true, but she is actually a very kind and loving girl. She loves to make new friends and hang with the others adopted kids, calling them her siblings, even if they aren't related by blood. Scarlet has a tendency to get very emotional rather quickly when it comes to people being mean towards her. She never knew her real parents... so there is a lot of abandonment issues she needs to learn to deal with. Scarlet can be a big brat if she doesn't get her way, she was a natural at being a spoiled Princess when she was adopted by the Forbes. She loves to take care of the younger kids, always there for them when they need something or someone. She is a kind girl with a bratty side... but what girl doesn't have that.

Biography
Scarlet was born to a single mother who worked as a waitress in North Dakota, her mother had a one night stand with some man. When Scarlet's mother found out that she was pregnant, she knew that couldn't take care of a child, she could barely take care of herself. Living in North Dakota for all of her life, Scarlet's mother had heard about a wealthy couple that adopted kids who didn't or wouldn't have an opportunity for a better life. Scarlet's mother met with the couple when Scarlet was just six months old. They were warm and welcoming to the woman and her child, she told them why she couldn't keep Scarlet. They gladly said they would adopt her, and Scarlet's mother only had one request, that they name her Scarlet. She never told them why she wanted Scarlet's name to be Scarlet, she just asked them to. Scarlet has been with the Forbes ever since, probably being one of the only kids to be there since she was younger than a year old. The Forbes even gave her their last name, she was their daughter now. No one knows what happened to her birth mother and no one knows who her birth father is... so they are a breeze in the wind.

Extras
~
Sometimes When Scarlet Is Walking By Herself Or Is Alone Somewhere, She Can Feel Someone Watching Her... But She Has Never Seen Anyone.
[/bg]

btw try and update your cs soon

Okay so I removed Minuet, cause I didn't feel like playing four characters, and I added most of the relationships to Angelica's CS so check it out if you want!

(I may have went a little crazy with the nicknaming..>.>)

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Okay so I removed Minuet, cause I didn't feel like playing four characters, and I added most of the relationships to Angelica's CS so check it out if you want!

(I may have went a little crazy with the nicknaming..>.>)

It isn't crazy it's the funniest thing ever.

Dante
"My red coat renegade sweetie-kins!"
> Although Angelica is more of a debater and a yeller than a fighter, she sees a lot of her fire in Dante. When Dante first came to them, Angelica used to get worried sick when the girl kept running away and in a fit of mother's hysteria she actually considered putting a GPS tracker in her phone, but didn't when she realized that Dante could hold her own. Even so, Angelica makes it her mission to slather her daughter in hugs and kisses every chance she gets and sometimes tries to get her to wear an entire armory of safety equipment. <

WIP IT!
Omg XD lol

@Shadow_Snow_Storm

Heeeyy so this thread hasn't been graced with your presence in a little while! Any word on when we'll be starting/who's accepted etc?

If there's still room for one more, I'd like to hop in. :]​

lkvdusY.jpg

Name
Randolph Smith

Nickname(s)
Randy

Birthdate
May 21st

Sex
Male

Gender Identity
Male

Sexual Orientation
Asexual

Relationship Status
"Screw that shit."

Pet
None, won't admit he wants a small fluffy bunny.

Hobbies
Likes to draw and paint occasionally. He isn't exactly the new Picasso though.
Also likes reading, historical books seem to interest him the most.

Talents
Academically very talented, more or less a straight-A student.
Since he's bit of a perfectionist, Randy is the perfect guy to go to if you want the house scrubbed spotless and everything organized neatly. However, he doesn't take kindly to be even asked to do some cleaning. He only cleans spontaneously if something 'bothers' him.

Grade
12th | Senior

Occupation
None at the moment. Unable to get or keep jobs due to his rather aggressive behavior.

Educational Focus
Jack of all trades, studies everything and anything. Lacks a subject he'd like to focus on.

Occupational Ambition
Has no clue whatsoever.

Criminal Record
Few charges of assault.

Animals. The smaller the better, especially if the animal in question has soft fluffy fur. Bunnies will melt him.
Hot chocolate. He's an addict.
Rain
Peace and quiet
Hair gel

Dislikes
The color orange
Loud and/or sudden noises
People not minding their own business
Most people in general
Questions he doesn't know the answer to. They frustrate him to no end.
Hates his full name with a passion, Randolph is simply such a dorky name.

Personality
Randy is a douchebag. He's painfully honest and seems to feel compelled to express his opinions even if no asked for them. He also flings verbal abuse at people for no particular reason and is a total smart-ass. The young lad is more or less mean to everyone and doesn't seem to like anyone or anything. He's rude and doesn't like being bossed around. As if that wasn't enough to hate the guy, Randy also has a rather short temper and a tendency to resort to violence as the first option. He doesn't really know how else to deal with conflicts, a fist to the face just appears as a totally normal and valid course of action.

The lad truly comes off as the worst possibly jerk to ever walk on this planet but he's really not all bad to the core. Randy can be quite protective of those who he deems close, especially the ones younger than him. However, he doesn't really express that in a 'healthy' way, he just curses at potential threats and punches the bullies. He also has zero tolerance on violence directed at kids and will step up to defend even total strangers. With violence. So he's just a total hypocrite.

Despite his aggressive and quick to explode nature, Randy can be surprisingly calm and quiet if nothing or no one happens to push his buttons. He can spend hours just sitting silently or lying in his bed/the floor doing nothing if no one bothers him. (The floor is very comfy if you ask him.) Unfortunately, irritating Randy and getting him angry is way too easy.

Biography
In the very beginning of Randy's life, his family was rather 'normal' if any family can actually be called that. Randy was the first and only child of a strict and strong policewoman and her gentle paramedic husband. The three of them were a perfectly happy family, except for one teeny tiny detail. Randy's mother, Rachel, had a tendency to hit her husband when she got frustrated and angry. She'd never lay a hand on her son though. Not until she came home after a particularly hard day at work and the little brat broke her mother's vase while playing. She swore she'd never do it again. A promise that she did keep for some time but which eventually broke on many occasions.

Due to Rachel's firm belief in education, Randy was always expected to bring home good grades and since the boy wasn't really keen on finding out what the consequence for not being nearly perfect was, he put a lot of his time and energy on studying. However, even though he was little Mr. perfect when it came quizzes and tests, Randy was always the kid with the behavioral problems as well. He talked back to teachers and was more or less the school bully, or at least one of them. Randy's mother wasn't exactly pleased whenever the school called to complain about her son's attitude problems but the kid needed an outlet for his pent up emotions and acting up at school rather than at home was a way more preferable option.

When Randy was 12, his father spiraled down the hole of depression and ended up taking his own life. Randy never really forgave him for 'wussing out', even though Randy himself continued to be a wuss as well. He has more or less always been a hypocrite. The lad lived with his mother for another two and a half years before one of his teachers took it as her holy mission to dig out whatever skeletons the troublemaker had in his closet and 'fix' the troubled teen. In the end, the truth no longer stayed hidden and Randy was taken away from his abusive mother. However, there isn't really many people that would willingly take in a potty mouthed teenager with violent tendencies. The Forbes were crazy enough to do that though.

Randy wasn't exactly thrilled for being stuffed into such a full house after growing up in a small family. The lad did everything in his power to throw every insult he could think of at every member of his new 'family', all except for Angelica Forbes. Randy avoided her like the plague from the very beginning. However, he did lay off the younger kids rather quickly as he actually felt kind of guilty for taking out his anger and frustration on them. That still didn't stop him from being a total douchebag for the ones around his age though. He's since calmed down slightly and doesn't go around explicitly insulting his 'siblings' and looking for fights everywhere anymore but he still isn't exactly pleasant company.

Relationships With Family

[Angelica Forbes]
"That damn witch..."
> Even though Randy is more than content calling Angelica a witch behind her back, he'd never throw any insults directly at her face. Instead, he just results to avoiding her and being difficult and passive-aggressive. He won't admit it but Randy's scared of her and still not convinced that she won't hurt him. <

[Robert Forbes]

Wippity wip

[Scarlet]
"I wish I could snap that special snowflake's neck."
> Randy doesn't like Scarlet. At all. Her spoiled and bossy side irritates him to no end and causes them to butt heads more often than not. He wouldn't really murder her if given the chance though. Probably. <

[Felix]
"Meh."
> Randy isn't really a big fan of Felix but he doesn't really have anything in particular against the kid. The temper tantrums can be rather annoying though. <

[Ashley]
"...I like her iguana."
> Randy quite likes Ashley's calm personality and the deaf part. The lad was quick to learn ASL (mostly because he didn't like not knowing something) and more or less prefers talking to Ashley over the others since they can 'talk' and be silent at the same time. Furthermore, Randy's natural douchebaggery that's present whenever he opens his piehole hasn't been conveyed to his signing. Yet at least. <

[Dante]
"What kind of a name is Dante on a chick anyway? Were her parents high when naming her?"
> Since both of them aren't exactly peace-loving, it isn't that unusual for Randy to start picking a fight with Dante. He doesn't really hate her though, she's a tolerable person in his books. <

[Max]
"I bet the guy's some psychopath murderer or something."
> Randy knows not to trust the quiet ones. <

[Jason]
"I don't trust him. I mean, I never trust people but this guy is on the negative side of my trust-scale. He seems like the perfect little cinnamon roll but something smells fishy."
> Randy would saw Jason's skull open if that would let him figure out why the guy feels so off. <

[Jack]
"Pffft, the lil' moron wants to be a friggin' magician."
> The kid can seem slightly creepy to Randy at times but he's mostly amused at Jack's ambition to be a magician. <

[Daisy]
"That kid is downright helpless. It's pathetic really..."
> Randy does view Daisy as a helpless fragile thing but that just causes his mama bear instincts to go haywire. He refuses to be openly concerned or protective but he does keep an eye on her. <​

Done with the dad. My apologize if it's kind of lazy. I'm kind of sick today, and I couldn't rest until I got it done. :(

Done with the dad. My apologize if it's kind of lazy. I'm kind of sick today, and I couldn't rest until I got it done. :(
Well if you want when you feel better you can touch it up a bit, XD pet rock.

Well he has it in a secret place where no one would find it! (It's in the very back of his closet ;-;)

Well he has it in a secret place where no one would find it! (It's in the very back of his closet ;-;)
Who knows dante may be like, you know what lets go find blackmail against everyone in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.