The Forbes Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the other kids know about our criminal records?
They would not unless you've told them about it before.

Is it alright if I join? (I'll remove my CS if it isn't.) (Sorry it's so long. I get new ideas to go through 'little things', like what films he watches and stuff.)

Appearance

http://www.worldtvpc.com/celebrities/images/braedenlemasters1319.jpg

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...masters.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141227044506

General Details
Name - Jason Morris

Nickname(s) - Jace

Age - 15

Birthdate - 14th July

Sex - Male

Gender Identity - Male

Sexual Orientation - Asexual

Relationship Status - Strictly single

Pet - Mouse, named Souris
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images...al/2009/8/3/1249319955499/White-Mouse-001.jpg

Preferred Hand: Left-handed. (Jason is an extremely messy writer and his words are only just readable unless you're used to reading it.)

Lifestyle
Hobbies - Jason is a constant fidgeter and would much rather be playing sports than reading, writing or drawing. His favourite sport is football, but he generally just enjoys being outside. He likes his pet a lot as well. At night, when he's not allowed outside, he's normally in his room.

Talents - Sports, good sense of direction and time, but he's not good at anything like hockey. He's also good at chemistry.

Grade - Sophomore, high school

Occupation - Part time newspaper boy, he does it on his way to school.

Educational Focus - Chemistry, or possibly medicine

Occupational Ambition - Be a scientist, perhaps in the branch of doctors.

Criminal Record - Jason never got caught, but he often pick-pocketed and once broke-and-entered.

Likes and Dislikes (an addition to lifestyle)
(It's very long so... yeah)

Likes in general
*Explosions
*Not getting caught
*Blood, war, death, bombs
*Loud noises
*Rodents and reptiles
*Children (especially those who like him)
*Being outside
*Making people laugh

Dislikes in general
*His biological family, especially his mother
*Going to sleep
*Maths
*Feeling trapped
*Snow/hail

Opinions on:
*Films: Saving Private Ryan - When he's not playing video games, writing to his father, or is outside, you can find Jason watching this film (his favourite), often with homework ignored next to him, and a look of fascination on his face. Film wise, though, Jason will watch anything (from Disney to horror to romance) if you ask him to. Not saying he'll enjoy it. Other films he enjoys are: Dante's Peak, Forrest Gump, anything like Batman/Superman/Avengers (superhero films) and The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. TV shows aren't really something that Jason spends much time on.
*Music: Jason can't sing no matter how hard he tries, and certainly won't be seen humming, let alone singing, any songs. His taste in music is little to none. Whatever's on the radio will do.
*Food/Drink: Jason eats quite healthily, liking fruit and vegetables. He'll eat nearly anything given to him, but sweets (except sour sweets, which he loves), chocolates and cakes are not something he's a big fan of, since he doesn't have a very big sweet tooth. His desserts are things like yoghurts and fruit salads (or lolly-ices).
*Video Games: Jason owns an x-box. His favourite games are Call of Duty, Assasin's Creed, Bioshock 2 and FIFA, though he does play other games. He's not quick to complete a game with a general storyline (like Bioshock 2), much rather he would prefer to destroy unnecessary enemies than follow the plot.

Personality
P: Gentle/loving/joking/forgiving
N: Sadistic/sly/secretive or mistrusting/paranoid

The best way to describe Jason is definitely confusing. On one side of him is a gentle human being, who loves animals and younger people, who is willing to have a laugh, and who just wants to let go of his past with a forgiving nature. On the other side, he's a sadistic boy obsessed with the likes of bombs, bloody wars and death. He finds comfort in others suffering, sometimes to the extent he finds it funny. He can be very sly, good at not getting caught when he's been bad, secretive and mistrusting, maybe even described as paranoid due to the fact he tells nobody anything about his past, so people only find the kind side of him.

Biography

Jason was born an only child, and grew up an only child. His mum, Lola, worked long hours at a local shop, and so, Jason was placed with a nanny, whom he loved more than his own mother, by the name of Charlotte, whom happened to be the mistress of Jason's father, Murray. His parents were alright till Jason was two years old. Then began what Jason thinks of as 'The Screaming Days', which lasted longer than Jason thought they did (he thought they were a month at most). It was the time when Lola learned that Murray had been paying Charlotte visits for more than just babysitting arrangements. Every night, there was screaming, until… well, until it stopped.

A neighbour had called to complain. The police came round, and arrested Murray because Lola had a nasty gash (and was understandably crying her heart out). For a while, it went well. Despite not having a father figure, Jason grew up fine. Or, at least, seemed to grow up fine. Something clicked in him, and his dark streak was a little bigger than everybody else's. When he realised it was bad to be fascinated in death, he buried it, only letting his "good" traits show.

When he turned ten, his mother had, at this point, spiralled into a pit of downright despair. She was unemployed and her drunken sprawls, although never aimed at Jason, made him extremely terrified. He ran away, as part of his mind always pondered, "Is it going to be me instead of the wall next time?" He was quick to learn the world was harsh, as harsh as his obsession, and he used it to his advantage. He was dragged into the world of thieving by his "mentor", Paul, and, due to his sly nature, was good at it, and he never got caught. He stopped after breaking-and-entering into a house. It reminded him that this was bad.

A few weeks after his breaking-and-entering feat, Jason was placed into somewhere he always knew was coming: the care system. He was twelve at this point, and met a family called the Forbes. They looked after him in a way Charlotte, Lola, Murray and Paul didn't: they cared about him. It was… nice. It made him feel bitter at first that he hadn't been allowed to have it before, and he didn't want to think about anything that happened before his life straightened up. He feels he has changed since then.

Jason was originally a foster child, but he was adopted by the Forbes family, as a thirteenth birthday present. For his fifteenth birthday, he received a chemistry set. He wants to make a bomb, but he doesn't have the right... ingredients. He sticks to doing low-level 'experiments', also known as stinkbombs, that he tends to leave around the house, especially Randy's bedroom. He stays away from Ashley's and Daisy's rooms, however.

Relationships

Scarlett
"She can be a brat, but she's good most of the time."
<Jason thinks Scarlett is a really caring sister, but he'll stay away from her if she's being a brat. They don't really have much similarities when it comes to what they enjoy doing, but he'd always be willing to take Nico on a walk if she asks. >

Felix
"He's pretty quiet... unless he feels like it. I don't really know how to feel about him."
<Jason thinks Felix is too quiet, and when he's not, he's rambling. He doesn't know which one is Felix himself. He seems to be quite nice though, and Jason doesn't hold anything against him. >

Ashley
"I like her, but I always feel like I'm signing wrong."
<Jason talks to Ashley through ASL, but feels quite self-conscious doing so because he's worried he'll get it wrong. He likes her iguana though. >

Dante
"I don't know how she can sit down with her puzzles and stuff."
<Jason and Dante both like animals, but the similarities kind of end there. Still, he doesn't mind her, unless she's angry. >

Max
"Max? Who's Max?"
<Jason doesn't even talk to Max unless he talks first, because the two are very different. While Jace is outside, Max is inside, so they don't really spend much time together. >

Jack
"I like his magic tricks."
<Jason finds Jack's magic brilliant, but he knows they're just tricks and he finds it more brilliant to know how they work. He thinks Jack is very smart to be able to awe other people. >

Daisy
"She's really sweet. I love Daisy."
<Jason adores Daisy. He loves to play with her and walk her to school and hang out. She's one of his favourite siblings. But, he avoids her when he's feeling horrible. He's very protective of her, and doesn't want her to see too much of his darker side. >

Angelica
"She's my mum and I love her but she doesn't love my mouse."
<Jason sees this lady as his one true mum. She's kind to him and he likes going shopping with her, but ultimately, he wouldn't mess with her. He knows she's not a big fan of Souris, but she bought him, and he loves him, so she's stuck.>

Robert
Dad
"He insists he's good at football."
< Jason enjoys football, mostly because he wins it every time. What is it now? 30-0? 35-0? He loves to mess about with his fun loving dad, and wants a good relationship with him. He classes Robert as his real dad, but not in the same way he feels Angelica is his mum. >

Randy
"It's hard not to hate."
< Jason hates Randy. He curses, he's violent, and he generally doesn't like people. The opposite of Jason's good side. If Randy can prove that he can be nice, Jason might stop leaving stinkbombs in his room. Maybe. >

Other:
Secrets

Jason has a secret that he keeps to himself. Although the relationship between him and his father is a rather small one, they recently began exchanging letters, unknown to the Forbes, after Jason found out that Murray Morris receives no visitors at the prison, where he will be for the next three years after the domestic abuse (that seemed to have happened for a lot longer than Jason remembered, perhaps even before he was born). Although he hates his biological family, there is still the blood connection, and Jason doesn't want to hurt the feelings of his father and maybe have a relationship when Murray is released from prison. Jason believes that Murray receives no visitors because his mother doesn't like him, whereas the real reason is that Lola Morris died of alcohol poisoning shortly after Jason ran away from home. Jason hopes that Murray will learn to love him, but hasn't told Angelica, Robert or any of his siblings due to fear of judgement or rejection of his decision to attempt to rebuild a neutral relationship with his father, whom he hasn't seen from a young age.
Bedroom
Jason's bedroom is rather plain. It's colour scheme is dark, yet bland colours (black, brown, grey ect.). His bed is neatly made, and the duvet has no pattern, being just black. He has a desk on the opposite side of his bed, which is a single, with a spinning desk chair. His desk holds his chemistry set, and next to it is his shelves. The bottom of the shelves are cluttered with schoolbooks, that are messy compared to the rest of his room, whereas the top is chocked with chemicals and rocks/metals/whatever he feels like using at the time, laid neatly in rows by chemical symbol (with the chemicals) and size (with everything else). There isn't proof that he notes down any of the experiments he does (because he doesn't). His curtains are plain and grey, next to his oak chest of drawers. The top drawer is where he stuffs his letters from his father, whereas the rest are full with neatly folded clothes. He feels quite uncomfortable if people go through his drawers, mostly because he believes they may open the top one. He doesn't let his mum (or anyone else) to put away his clothes because of this. There is a television on the wall a few paces from his drawers. On the floor lies an x-box, with two controllers. One is wireless, one is connected to the box itself. The wireless controller is ironically closer to the television than the non-wireless. This is because Jason does not sit on his bed while playing. He does, however, have the remote on top of the drawers, which are within reach from his bed. The television is not huge, but has HD quality. Finally, as you open the door and look to the side, you would see a football and a pair of football boots.

Edit: I'm British so when I say football I mean soccer...

Last edited:
Everyone has these cool ass CS, and mine is just going bland. XD
I will join you with the bland CS. Simple CS makers unite! xD

And why did my alerts not alert me to any of these posts?

Appearance
A younger version of my avatar. If I need to find an actual image I will, but it won't fit as well as I would like.

Name: Jack Singer
Nickname(s): Jackal
Birthdate: October 15
Sex: Male
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Pet: None. He is emotionally unable to care for an animal.

Hobbies
Studying emotions and anything to do with magic, the thing his life revolves around.
Talents
Magic tricks. He is a boy of simple tastes.

Grade: 7th
Educational Focus: Doesn't plan to go to college, but I suppose Magical Arts would fit.
Occupational Ambition: Magician

Criminal Record
None

The freedom that comes with so little emotion.
Knives
Dress Clothes

Dislikes:
Guns
People who insult him or magic
Being a follower
His biological father

Personality
Bereft of ethical judgement and most feelings, but very intelligent. He enjoys being in the spotlight and showing off new tricks. Any praise given from these performances means nothing to him. It is the emotions that appear on other people's faces that he is after. The few emotions he can feel include anger, boredom, pride, distrust, confidence, and certainty. Jack is very manipulative, and even though there are many emotions he can't feel, he is very good at displaying them. There are times where his fake emotions may seem more real than the emotions being shown by someone who can feel it.

Biography
Jack was born into a nice family, but after a year his father lost his job and they were unable to care for him. He was put in an orphanage. It was here he got his nickname. One day another kid started talking bad about magicians and how magic was pointless. This is one of the only things that can anger him. He looked as if he was about to attack the other kid, but a few seconds later he appeared calm and told the kid he would regret his words. The next day he stole a knife from the kitchen and attacked the kid while they were playing outside. The other children intervened before he could do any damage, but he never forgave the kid. When everything calmed down one of the other children called him a jackal- A devious or mischievous person; someone who wishes ill-fate upon another. The name stuck. A few years later at the age of ten he was adopted.

There is not much to say after that. He has seemed like a well behaved child, if not a bit creepy. He has been not done anything to make people think bad of him, but he has also not had a reason to act out. The one significance during this time is he learned why his biological family abandoned him, and for his own reasons it sparked a hatred for his father.

THIS PART IS A WIP
Relationships With Family

[Character Name]
'Short quote about them'
> More in depth information about opinions <

Make an attempt to repeat for all the characters.​

Reactions: OlympusBlood
Appearance:
Daisy looks younger than she actually is due to her size. She is 4 feet tall and weighs about 45 pounds. She i on the thin side and looks a little spindly though she is gaining some weight.

Her eyes are two different colors. One is a dark brown with swirls of lighter brown in it and the other is a hazel green with swirls of darker green in it. She has to wear a set of of pretty thick purple glasses with little white sparkles along the arms of them. Her eyes are a normal round shape and surrounded by dark eyelashes.

Daisy's nose is slightly flat and is small. Her lips are thin and she smiles a lot. She has normal ears though the tip of her left one if missing.
Daisy's skin is a light brown. She gets darker in the summer and even in the winter her skin is a very milky chocolate color. She has scars on her legs and back from her past.

Her hair is black and very curly. It's in a pixie cut because it's easier for her to take care. It's normally pretty messy and sticks up here and there.

Name:
October Daisy Peters

Nickname(s):
Daisy, Tobi

Birthdate:
12 February 2005

Sex:
FM

Gender Identity:
FM

Sexual Orientation:
N/A

Relationship Status:
N/A

Pet:
Daisy has no pet. While her parents wanted to give her one due to her mental disabilities she can't even take of herself so they know they can't give her a pet.

Hobbies:

Talents:

Grade:
None. She takes special education classes at the local middle school. She is learning her letter and basic arithmetic along with life skills and coping mechanisms to help her learn how to live as independently as possible.

She 'volunteers with Matt at the retirement home.
Also she and her special education class go to the greenhouse and work in the gardens there frequently.
They also go work at other places like the local Salvation Army, or any place that will let supervised 10-13 year old mentally disabled kids hang out/work at.

Educational Focus:
She has no plans of going to college.

Occupational Ambition:
She wants to work on a farm, greenhouse, or maybe a bakery.

Criminal Record:
She spent a year in juvie for prostitution and drug trafficking.

Gardening, she likes baking though her hand tremors make it so it's hard for her, animals.
Dislikes
The dark, dolls, when people are being impatient with her, being touched.

Personality
Daisy is a sweet girl. She loves to help people and is positive most of the time. She is a very happy child, though if you look into her eyes you can see she doesn't comprehend a lot of things and her mind seems to wander a lot.

Daisy is easily manipulated, which can be pretty dangerous. Her older siblings have to walk her to school and the Forbes know she won't be able to ever live fully on her own because of how easy she is to manipulate.

Daisy struggles with comprehending things and sometimes she can get upset of frustrated when she doesn't understand things or when people are impatient with her.

Daisy is very trusting and friendly. Too trusting. She doesn't seem to have a much self preservation instinct which can lead to a lot of problems because she doesn't know or understand that going with stranger could be bad or stuff like that. She has some gut instinct, but can easily be talked out of it.

Biography
Daisy was born into a bad situation. Her mother was 15 and her grandparents were into drugs and various other less than legal activities.

Daisy was neglected when she was a baby, her mother was not ready to take care of a child and her grandparents could care less about her.
She was shaken twice, once at 2 months and another time at 7months.
The first time was by her mother because she couldn't make Daisy stop crying. The second was by her grandmother because she was high and hallucinating.

She was taken to the hospital both times(The first time her uncle who'd been visiting took her and the second time her mother took her), though not until the damage was already done. Neither time was ever investigated by CPS because neither time was reported by the hospitals workers.

When she turned 3 her grandfather sold her to his drug dealer to pay off his debt. The drug lord had her working for him not only as a deliverer for drugs, but also as a prostitute.

She was arrested at 9 after she was caught trying to pick up 'johns' at a gas station bathroom. Daisy also had some drugs on her at the time she was supposed to deliver. She was taken into the police station and the tried to get her to tell them where she'd gotten the drugs and who her pimp was.

Daisy refused and sentenced to 18 months in juvenile detention. She was released after 15 months due to over crowding and good behavior.

The Forbes fostered Daisy soon after she was released. They knew she would be a long term commitment because of her mental difficulties and also knew she could very easily fall back into the same type of life she'd led before juvie.

Extra:

She is severely mentally and emotionally retarded.

She takes meds for seizures and for frequent migraines she has.

Daisy doesn't have a very good memory and has to be reminded to do simple things like brush her hair, brush her teeth, take a shower, put clean clothes on, etc.

She gets frequent nightmares and flashbacks.

Daisy doesn't talk much and when does she has a stutter and her speech is choppy and awkward. They think this is from a combination of being shaken and being beaten by her pimp when she messed up.

She is deaf in her left ear due to being hit there multiple times.

She has almost constant hand tremors and has a hard time with fine motor skills.

Daisy hates music. the doctors think it's part of her brain damage because it all just sounds like noise to her..loud annoying noise.

The Forbes are working on adopting her. She has been fostered for 3 months so far.

Relationships With Family:

Scarlet
"She...can-can be nice..."
>
Daisy is friendly towards Scarlet. Scarlet helps her out a lot with reminding her whens he needs to change, or wash up, or something like that. Scarlet is more of a second mother to Diasy...at least when Scarlet's being nice. <

Felix
"H-he walks-walks with me to de re-retirement hom-me."
>
Daisy things Felix is nice. She doesn't like music so she won't hang out with him a lot, but sometimes she will. <

Ashley
"I l-ike her liz-zard."
>
Daisy is friends with Ashley. Being closest to her age Daisy tends to follow her around a lot and mimick her...like a toddler would do. <

Minuet
"I...I d-don't know...sh-she goes t-t-to a re-really im-importan-nt schoo-ool..."
>
Daisy doesn't know how she feels about Minuet. She hasn't been fostered that long and has known Minuet for even less time, but she doesn't mind her. <

Dante
'"De b-boys stare at-at her a lot-ot."
>
Daisy is friendly towards Dante like she is towards most people. She like sit when Dante will play with her or help her with her garden. She doesn't understand why the boys stare at her alot. <

Max
"R-Real quiet-et."
>
Daisy likes to watch Max put together things. She wishes she could put together things like he can, but has never asked him to help her. She's her normal friendly self towards him, though can be a bugging little sister because she doesn't have boundaries and will bug him even when he wants to be alone <

Jason
'"He-He can be sc-scary...but he's ni-nice when he play-ays with me."
>
Daisy likes it when Jason plays with her, but his darker side terrifies her and she will refuse to be in the room when he's playing video games or anything like that. <

Jack
"H-He scare-ares me."
>
Jack scares Daisy. She thinks he acts and smells weird. She's kid of afraid of him, though if he talks to her or is nice to her it will confuse her and she will be unsure how to feel about him. It would be easy for Jack to convince her he was a good guy though. <

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OlympusBlood
Appearance:
Daisy looks younger than she actually is due to her size. She is 4 feet tall and weighs about 45 pounds. She i on the thin side and looks a little spindly though she is gaining some weight.

Her eyes are two different colors. One is a dark brown with swirls of lighter brown in it and the other is a hazel green with swirls of darker green in it. She has to wear a set of of pretty thick purple glasses with little white sparkles along the arms of them. Her eyes are a normal round shape and surrounded by dark eyelashes.

Daisy's nose is slightly flat and is small. Her lips are thin and she smiles a lot. She has normal ears though the tip of her left one if missing.
Daisy's skin is a light brown. She gets darker in the summer and even in the winter her skin is a very milky chocolate color. She has scars on her legs and back from her past.

Her hair is black and very curly. It's in a pixie cut because it's easier for her to take care. It's normally pretty messy and sticks up here and there.

Name:
October Daisy Peters

Nickname(s):
Daisy, Tobi

Birthdate:
12 February 2005

Sex:
FM

Gender Identity:
FM

Sexual Orientation:
N/A

Relationship Status:
N/A

Pet:
Daisy has no pet. While her parents wanted to give her one due to her mental disabilities she can't even take of herself so they know they can't give her a pet.

Hobbies:

Talents:

Grade:
None. She takes special education classes at the local middle school. She is learning her letter and basic arithmetic along with life skills and coping mechanisms to help her learn how to live as independently as possible.

She 'volunteers with Matt at the retirement home.
Also she and her special education class go to the greenhouse and work in the gardens there frequently.
They also go work at other places like the local Salvation Army, or any place that will let supervised 10-13 year old mentally disabled kids hang out/work at.

Educational Focus:
She has no plans of going to college.

Occupational Ambition:
She wants to work on a farm, greenhouse, or maybe a bakery.

Criminal Record:
She spent a year in juvie for prostitution and drug trafficking.

Gardening, she likes baking though her hand tremors make it so it's hard for her, animals.
Dislikes
The dark, dolls, when people are being impatient with her, being touched.

Personality
Daisy is a sweet girl. She loves to help people and is positive most of the time. She is a very happy child, though if you look into her eyes you can see she doesn't comprehend a lot of things and her mind seems to wander a lot.

Daisy is easily manipulated, which can be pretty dangerous. Her older siblings have to walk her to school and the Forbes know she won't be able to ever live fully on her own because of how easy she is to manipulate.

Daisy struggles with comprehending things and sometimes she can get upset of frustrated when she doesn't understand things or when people are impatient with her.

Daisy is very trusting and friendly. Too trusting. She doesn't seem to have a much self preservation instinct which can lead to a lot of problems because she doesn't know or understand that going with stranger could be bad or stuff like that. She has some gut instinct, but can easily be talked out of it.

Biography
Daisy was born into a bad situation. Her mother was 15 and her grandparents were into drugs and various other less than legal activities.

Daisy was neglected when she was a baby, her mother was not ready to take care of a child and her grandparents could care less about her.
She was shaken twice, once at 2 months and another time at 7months.
The first time was by her mother because she couldn't make Daisy stop crying. The second was by her grandmother because she was high and hallucinating.

She was taken to the hospital both times(The first time her uncle who'd been visiting took her and the second time her mother took her), though not until the damage was already done. Neither time was ever investigated by CPS because neither time was reported by the hospitals workers.

When she turned 3 her grandfather sold her to his drug dealer to pay off his debt. The drug lord had her working for him not only as a deliverer for drugs, but also as a prostitute.

She was arrested at 9 after she was caught trying to pick up 'johns' at a gas station bathroom. Daisy also had some drugs on her at the time she was supposed to deliver. She was taken into the police station and the tried to get her to tell them where she'd gotten the drugs and who her pimp was.

Daisy refused and sentenced to 18 months in juvenile detention. She was released after 15 months due to over crowding and good behavior.

The Forbes fostered Daisy soon after she was released. They knew she would be a long term commitment because of her mental difficulties and also knew she could very easily fall back into the same type of life she'd led before juvie.

Extra:

She is severely mentally and emotionally retarded.

She takes meds for seizures and for frequent migraines she has.

Daisy doesn't have a very good memory and has to be reminded to do simple things like brush her hair, brush her teeth, take a shower, put clean clothes on, etc.

She gets frequent nightmares and flashbacks.

Daisy doesn't talk much and when does she has a stutter and her speech is choppy and awkward. They think this is from a combination of being shaken and being beaten by her pimp when she messed up.

She is deaf in her left ear due to being hit there multiple times.

She has almost constant hand tremors and has a hard time with fine motor skills.

Daisy hates music. the doctors think it's part of her brain damage because it all just sounds like noise to her..loud annoying noise.

The Forbes are working on adopting her. She has been fostered for 3 months so far.

Relationships With Family:

Scarlet
"She...can-can be nice..."
>
Daisy is friendly towards Scarlet. Scarlet helps her out a lot with reminding her whens he needs to change, or wash up, or something like that. Scarlet is more of a second mother to Diasy...at least when Scarlet's being nice. <

Felix
"H-he walks-walks with me to de re-retirement hom-me."
>
Daisy things Felix is nice. She doesn't like music so she won't hang out with him a lot, but sometimes she will. <

Ashley
"I l-ike her liz-zard."
>
Daisy is friends with Ashley. Being closest to her age Daisy tends to follow her around a lot and mimick her...like a toddler would do. <

Minuet
"I...I d-don't know...sh-she goes t-t-to a re-really im-importan-nt schoo-ool..."
>
Daisy doesn't know how she feels about Minuet. She hasn't been fostered that long and has known Minuet for even less time, but she doesn't mind her. <

Dante
>
Daisy is friendly towards Scarlet like she is towards most people. She like sit when Scarlet will play with her or help her with her garden. She doesn't understand why the boys stare at her alot. <

Max
"R-Real quiet-et."
>
Daisy likes to watch Max put together things. She wishes she could put together things like he can, but has never asked him to help her. She's her normal friendly self towards him, though can be a bugging little sister because she doesn't have boundaries and will bug him even when he wants to be alone <

Jason
'"He-He can be sc-scary...but he's ni-nice when he play-ays with me."
>
Daisy likes it when Jason plays with her, but his darker side terrifies her and she will refuse to be in the room when he's playing video games or anything like that. <

Jack
"H-He scare-ares me."
>
Jack scares Daisy. She thinks he acts and smells weird. She's kid of afraid of him, though if he talks to her or is nice to her it will confuse her and she will be unsure how to feel about him. It would be easy for Jack to convince her he was a good guy though. <
You put Scarlet's name for Dante thing lol

Dante
>
Daisy is friendly towards Scarlet like she is towards most people. She like sit when Scarlet will play with her or help her with her garden. She doesn't understand why the boys stare at her alot. <

Dante
>
Ahhh, OK, thanks. I didn't catch that.

Since they are going to school and stuff can I create a character that is not part of the family?

Well the rules say we need a mother, father, and an uncle, so that can be a problem.

Okay so since no one seems interested in making a parent or the uncle, I shall make the mommy! :D

cooltext158146910744544_zpskmudj38k.png

624e0f17-3f1f-4c33-95c8-f6f241f9524a-2060x1236.jpeg

Name
Angelica Forbes
Nickname
Jelly
"Only my husband and my closest friends call me that."

"Make jokes about 50 being around the corner. Just try it and see what happens."

Birthdate
April 1st
Sex
Female
Gender Identity
Female
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Relationship Status
Married
Pet
"Over 50% of my children have pets, do you really think I need more?"
tumblr_inline_mwdrrjslIv1s18a9i.gif

Hobbies
Painting
She's not very good at it, she mainly uses it as an outlet for her anger.
Shopping with her ducklings
She loves taking her kids shopping and she loves when they start fleshing out their own styles.
Pranks
Only small harmless ones, like mixing skittles in a bowl of M&Ms. Or putting post it notes all over her husband's car. Or putting googly eyes on random objects, like posters.
Wine Tastings

Um...It's free wine.

Talents
She can do a handstand for 3 minutes.
She can put the fear of God in people who mess with her ducklings.
She can play a number of show tunes on water glasses.

Occupation
Writer
She is famous for writing books with non able bodied cis caucasian characters.

Published Books
METech Series (A sci-fi adventure series about a boarding school that focuses on nearly impossible inventions. The students there are the ones who think of hover cars and heat laser eye contacts and actually make them! But one student who had been bullied for always having dud creations, has decided to redeem herself by creating the one thing that no one has ever been able to invent before; A robot that resembles an actual human being. But what happens when that robot becomes self aware and decides to take over the school?) - One book published, and a sequel on the way
Seventy Five Percent (Salvatore 'Sal' Owens was an average high school junior until that fateful night where he was hit by a drunk driver and woke up the next morning with his right arm amputated. Suddenly Sal is either being treated like a social pariah or worse, a porcelain doll. His friends don't want to hang out with him anymore and his family can't look him in the eye. In less than 48 hours, Sal becomes alone in the world...Or is he?
Emma Vicente has always been a loner. She was born with one leg shorter than the other and had to suffer through school being mocked by her peers and being looked at by her family like she was a disappointment.
Can these two loners find solace in each other?) Single Book
The Great Gathering (A series of over 20 children's books about a warren of rabbits who encounter obstacles in their daily lives and overcome them with the help of each other.

Her children's music/singing/dancing etc.
Techno Music
Parties (Hosting them mostly)
Dogs
Karaoke
Peppermint/Spearmint Gum
Frozen Yogurt

Dislikes
Any of the 'ists' or 'obics' (sexists, racists, homophobics, fatphobics etc.)
Bullies
Rodents and Reptiles (She puts on a brave face for her kids, but she just hates anything that scurries or has scales.)
Toilet Humor
Pageants
V8

tumblr_nuh81ye8uY1s5e5bko1_400.gif

Personality
Angelica is a bold woman who only minces her words when it comes to children. When dealing with adults, she will tell them exactly what she thinks of them if the situation calls for it. She absolutely abhors bigots and ignorant people and if you cross her or her family you will be on her shit list forever. When she's with her children, Angelica is patient, understanding and caring and does her best to help them overcome their obstacles, but sometimes she can get a bit carried away and fight for them instead of beside them. She's the type of mom to intercept a bully's parents, without letting her kid try and solve the problem first. She can be a bit impulsive sometimes which ultimately gets her into a lot of trouble, but she does her best to fix things.

When it comes to her children, Angelica can be a big goof and likes to see her kids laugh. However she also believes in unorthodox punishments when her kids do bad things or get into fights with each other, so it's not uncommon for her to make her kids put on a one act play or a mini concert after they've had a big fight.

Biography
Angelica was born to two Ivy League graduates who only wanted the best for her. So naturally they force fed her STEM education ideals and sent her to ritzy boarding schools filled with kids that she could never get along with. It was their intent for Angelica to graduate with a medical degree so that she could complete their successful lineage goals of having a lawyer, a state senator and a surgeon all in the same family at the same time, and Angelica did end up granting their wish for about three years until the day of the INCIDENT. On the day of the INCIDENT, a social worker contacted Angelica's father and told him that a woman named, Bailey Walter's had died in a terrible accident and that he was given custody of their daughter. Naturally that was a huge shock to Angelica's mother because she had always assumed her husband was undeniably loyal to her. So Tabitha Walters came to live Angelica's family and the two sisters hit it off immediately. Unfortunately the same could not be said about Angelica's mother because seeing Tabitha's face every day was just a reminder that her husband was a cheating bastard. But the two never got divorced because they were pretty well known in the neighborhood and they couldn't let another 'fiasco' like divorce, tarnish their reputations. Angelica's mother started drinking heavily and when she got drunk enough she would chase Tabitha through the house, throwing plates and just anything she could get her hands on. She would curse at the girl and call her a 'disgusting little bastard'. And Angelica's father let this happen because he knew that his wife had the capability to destroy him publicly and he wasn't willing to risk that. While this was happening, Angelica wasn't at home very much. Technically she still lived there but with her demanding job, she often stayed at a friends house that was closer to her job, but when she heard about what was happening at home she started putting plans that she hadn't intended to implement until at least two years later, into action. With a surgeon's salary, Angelica was able to get custody of her sister under the guise of wanting to allow her parents a smoother transition into early retirement. Angelica then purchased an two bedroom loft apartment where the two lived together for a few years until Angelica met Robert Forbes.

Relationships With Family

Scarlet
"My little doe eyed bambi-wambi duchess!"
> Scarlet was the first kid, so Angelica spoiled her a little...Okay a lot. She blames herself for her daughter's brattiness, and tries to make her tough it out sometimes, but ultimately fails. Scarlet is Angelica's karaoke go to partner. <

Felix
"My little devil turned musical angel baby!"
> In all honesty, when Felix first came into their lives, Angelica started second guessing herself. The first few years with Felix was rough, because he always found away to insult the family and was making icy waves at the retirement community. But after his change, Angelica was finally able to see the sweet boy who was underneath all the rough edges. <

Ashley
"My future explorer honey bunny!"
> Angelica was the one to teach Ashley ASL and is in charge of teaching the other children if they don't already know it. She is highly protective of Ashley because she knows that some kids will take advantage of her disability and mess with her. However sometimes the two butt heads because Ashley prefers to solve problems on her own and Angelica just wants to protect her 24/7" <

Dante
"My red coat renegade sweetie-kins!"
> Although Angelica is more of a debater and a yeller than a fighter, she sees a lot of her fire in Dante. When Dante first came to them, Angelica used to get worried sick when the girl kept running away and in a fit of mother's hysteria she actually considered putting a GPS tracker in her phone, but didn't when she realized that Dante could hold her own. Even so, Angelica makes it her mission to slather her daughter in hugs and kisses every chance she gets and sometimes tries to get her to wear an entire armory of safety equipment. <

Max
"My modern age blacksmith-boo!"
> Angelica is still trying to find common ground with Max and she's still trying to dissuade him from playing with fire when not under proper supervision, but she thinks she's making headway. <

Jason
"My shopping buddy bear!"
> Angelica knows that something isn't quite 'right' with Jason, but she loves him all the same. She's been trying to find a child psychologist for him, but hasn't actually brought the matter up to her son for fear of him rejecting or lashing out at her and ending their good relationship. Angelica does most of her shopping with Jason. <

Jack
"My abracadabra darling smooshie pup!"
> She loves seeing his magic tricks and supports him in his quest to master the magical arts, but like Jason, she believes that he needs a child psychologist. <

October
"My sweet baking honeysuckle cheese cake!"
> If she could, Angelica would take October everywhere with her. However she knows that if she constantly keeps her by her side, October will never achieve the little independence that she's allotted. Angelica does however bake with October, even though she has no cooking or baking talents and pretty much just helps with lifting things...And okay, she's basically just an assistant. <

Robert
'Short quote about them'
> More in depth information about opinions <

WIP IT!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
@Wonderful Thing @Cats
You guys are awesome! I would have played a horrible parent.
"Oh, you want to stick fireworks in that metal trash can? Go right ahead!"
I had a cousin who did that once. Didn't go over well. xD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.