The Flying Eatery

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
"If it was possible for you to experience the mortal feeling of starvation I would tell you to try it and then see how respectful you were. As it is, all I have to say is bugger off."

"I sort of do. But that's a different story." Replied Leo. "When the boss here hired me, he taught me manners before he let me recharge myself, have some oil, and that sort of thing, lashing out at me when I acted incorrectly. I didn't get into this job by demanding food and eating in a way that other customers would find repulsing. This is not a pig pen, alien: This is an established eatery. Respect it and the food, or get out."

It was then and there Leo donned a more serious tone. This place was essentially his life, and it showed...

"A thing with manners would greet starvation with kindness, not contempt."

"Welcome to the Flying Eatery." Replied Leo.

"Did you just call me an animal!?" he said in anger. He put a fist on the table, breaking one half of the table off. "Do you know who you're talking to?" his muscles started growing, slowly, but fast enough that people could watch them evolve. His voice got deeper and more menacing. "Don't call me an animal!"

Leo simply stared at the muscles growing, as the fellow became more demonic in nature. But he'd dealt with all kinds of rabble. He wasn't working at the eatery for no reason.

"No need to throw a fit, kid. Mercy here is a mercenary, and I've served french fries to high beings. Also, you're going to have to pay for that table."

"Child, calm yourself," said Franklin quietly, "I cannot help you if you hurt anyone."

"Wait..what?" She says, almost laughing. Though, it isn't exactly the appropriate time to find something funny. "I'm a bounty hunter." She finishes off, shaking her head a bit.

Her gaze remains on the shifting boy the entire time. For the moment, she makes no move to interfere or get involved. "Leo, just let him be. There's time enough for reprimands." No need to get out of hand with things. The boy would probably think clearer with food in his belly.

"As for you..." she says to the boy, "if the shoe fits..." she quips, recalling that old line from her grandmother. "Just sit and eat."

[resu] enters the restaurant, one ear plugged into another dimension and the other into this current realm.
about average lenght, not bad looking human male.
not having shaved for some time, he dusnt look like mr handsome, but more ruggish.
observing his surroundings he steps closer to the bar.

"greetings, what do u offer me?"
he ask the barman..

as he awaits answer... he scans the room.
maybe he finds something interessting.