Character Name: Magnolia Griffin

Alias: Maggy
Nationality: Latin decent
B-Day: March 29, 2069
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Bloodtype: AB-
Place of Birth: Mars
Current Residence: Renting on Pluto
Family: Patrick Griffin (father) Lana Griffin (mother)
Gemstone: Aquamarine
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5' 6"
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Distinguishing Marks: Its not so much as her features as it is her attitiude
General Appearance: She is always seen well dressed, with a dash of sex appeal.
Strengths: N/A
Weaknesses: N/A
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations: She really doesn't care, as long as she returns alive
Hobbies:
Dislikes: Those she has to work with
Talents: A highly skilled psychologist, and is known to be a sharp shooter with hand guns
Inabilities: Not that well with communicating with others on what she wants
Fears: Beign annalised herself
General Personality: Hotheaded and stubborn, she has been labeled a danger to others during her spats
Inner Personality: She is quiet the softy, and sweet heart.
Fondest Memory: Her first puppy
Biggest Regret: Dating losers in Highschool
Secret: That will be revealed in time
More:

EQUIPMENT

Weapons: N/A

Tools of the Trade: Pen, paper and her education

BACKGROUND

General History: From and early child, Maggy has always been the one to analyze those around her. Going through school, she became more and more fascinated by the human psyche, and thus as she went through college, she majored in Human Psychology. It was here that she excelled and majored in her classes, graduating with top honors.

Present Life: After college she furthered her career in Psychology, and soon became a leader in the field. When the spot for Icarus​ opened up, many of her colleagues recommended her fro the spot, even though it went against her will.

Holy damn the shrink's gonna break Jack's neck

Seems like Drake is gonna get the White Chocolate. *creey smile*

Dont you mean Milk chocolate? She is latino

Oh yeah. Ryan is going to pester her like crazy. A few astute observations from a man whom she thinks is nothing but a lazy fool should throw her off her game X3

Be warned, this is a pyschofucked family, so they need a pyschofucked shrink XD I have already introduced her if you guys haven't noticed XD. This bitch be throwing shit at people and she isnt even ship board yet XD

Everyone is White chocolate, unless they are black. To Drake atleast...

Hey, there's already a latina woman on board! And she's ten times smarter than some shrink! WTF!

Its the sex appeal XD No this woman needs a shrink herself, beside have you seen the cat fights between latina women? O.o I mean World's dumbest have some awesome videos sent in to them XD Or even go to youtube <.<

Except my Latina is a genius. And she has welding equipment.

Maybe, but is it mightier than a fire that burns at 2000 degrees?

Oh, and Babydoll, I assume you were talking about Taereyn's character, but I just had to interupt the oggling. Wipe your mouth, Jack. You're drooling.

I think the mind is better than all of them. Cause of magic and stuff.

Hey guys, I have some bad news, I'm not sure how often I will be on for the coming months. The wifi I was borrowing (cough) is no longer available, and using the hotspot eats through my data plan as well as the other apps that require internet do. This comes as a total disappointment to me for letting all of you down that have joined OUR roleplay, and hope to get back as soon as possible with my computer.