The Flight of Icarus

Richard B. Riddick** got the first and last names mixed up man (sorry if it seemed rude, I'm a bit of a stickler for series I'm a big fan of)

D: You guys wait... ill find a way to make the espresso machine explode, and then youll all be sorry.

"I'll incapacitate your legs if you take away my coffee"

Yes XD that is what I meant, and I am too o.o Cant wait for the third one to come out.

Don't need coffee, just don't break the refrigerator. We all need that. And if we do start doubling up with characters, I call the chef. How do you guys feel about being fed by someone who used to work on a food truck?

Why not just start an introduce new characters though out the roleplay?

Right, so when are we going to start?

Guys, I hate to say it, but due to them having to reboot the site, your post were lost :( Looks like those epic starts will have to be rewritten. Quiet remember you are already there at Icarus due to the time constraints

There was much frustration involved, but I did repost.

I know the feeling guys, I lost stuff too :( I hope they find the person(s) responsible for this act of Cyber Terrorism on a roleplay site

Why attack a roleplay site anyway?

Who knows, just to be a dick and stop people with creative minds?

Hey Eternal could you repost in the roleplay when you get a chance? And we are waiting on you too Babydoll and Ferril

Sorry, just haven't gotten around to it. I will soon.

Mine will have to wait till Sunday night, I gotta work all weekend and practice to get better at my job cause im a trainee

Ah okay, take all the time you need then n.n I understand what thats like