The Flight of Icarus

It's possible, just depends on certain projects or situations.

I think that's up to our starter to decide, but yes.

Your characters are your creations, their personalities are each of there own, if they rub each other the wrong way then I welcome it. Its always fun to see some characters despise each other instead of always get along.

Thanks. Will try to work on the rest later today.

Finished my edit!

Um...Might we have to start doubling up on characters?

I might be interested...

What kind of crew are we going to need here?

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Ryan Osswald

Alias: "Ringo"
Nationality: So mixed you cant even tell anymore
B-Day: August 3, 2086
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Bloodtype: AB+
Place of Birth: Station baby from Saturn.
Current Residence: *coughs* He is staying with a very nice young lady in one of Pluto's residential districts.
Family: His mother Marria Osswald
Gemstone: Peridot
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'4
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Distinguishing Marks: An impressive number of scars across his chest and back, running down his arms and legs. A few tattoos here and there.
General Appearance:

Couldnt get the pic to work normally so here
Strengths: Skilled with most types of weapons, charismatic, cheerful
Weaknesses: Gets drunk at the WORST possible time, doesn't take anything seriously, magnetic personality(I.E. Electronics DO NOT like him. At all.)
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations: Really he was just drifting around when he heard about this expedition. It sounded interesting so, here he is.
Hobbies: Reading, dancing, fighting, drinking, music,*Removed for younger audiences*
Likes: Old school books (actual paper), weapons, smexy space ladies, opera music... What? Space needs opera music. Or rock...
Dislikes: Authority, slavers, that one chicks husband... He showed up just when things were getting good.
Talents: Weapons use and maintenance, martial arts, diplomacy(of a sort), moving in zero g, can make some cool exploding stuff out of spare junk and the right fuel.
Inabilities: Electronics are a no go. Delicate situations, also a no go(More of a,"Hit first, ask questions later" type)
Fears: Electrical failure in a suit, airlock, navcomputer, etc.
General Personality: Cheerful, snarky, occasionally violent.
Inner Personality: Laid back, unworried, always watchful
Fondest Memory: Well this one time, at space camp...
Biggest Regret: Remember that chick and her husband? Yeah...
Secret: no matter how frivolous he might seem... he picks up on just about everything. Never assume hes not paying attention.
More:

EQUIPMENT

Weapons: Monomolecular knife, a half dozen old fashioned throwing knives, HallTech magnetic bead pistol, and, when needed, a MacroWares Sharpeye.

Tools of the Trade: Stunner, and all the above.

BACKGROUND

General History:

Present Life:

Attachments

• cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 4
"Ryan, stay away from my work! I don't want the conversion blowing a hole in this ship, and I bet you don't either!" - June.
So, basically my character would want you staying as far away as possible.

"Great, now I have to recalibrate the coil allignments, go blow something else up please, I can handle this." Jack on Ryan's 'magnetic personality'

Hey Babydoll, why don't we just make this a rule now: Ryan stays out of the engine room.

Yeah not comfortable with him being around anything that could make me go boom

Sorry Ferril/Ryan. You're hearby banned from the explody things.

and the science wing, the experiments could be very very dangerous around someone that technology doesn't like

Sorry I haven't been on much, you know how real life can get sometimes. Anyway perhaps you are right on doubling up on characters. I am thinking that if we do, I will through a junkie into the mix. So to quote Riddick B. Richard, this "psychofucked family" needs a god junkie, cause all good junkies go to heaven! XD Anyway feel free to start creating a secondary characters if you wish.