2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, futuristic, modern, slice of life, horror, thriller, romance
Hello all,

I am back after a very frustrating few months and I would like to take up a role play or two. For those of you who I have roll played with, I apologize if it seemed like a I disappeared. I ended up losing my job (don't worry I have a new one and it is much better) and had some family issues (these are also for the most part resolved). If I had a role play with you please feel free to message me and we can discuss taking up another role play together.

As for everyone else, I am very interested in doing a Flash role play based off of the TV show ( I have read some comics, but not enough to base a role play off of it). I am primarily interested in a Cisco x OC role play. I would like to be the OC, but I am willing to play Barry Allen, Dr. Wells, or any other character you are interested in.

I was thinking of creating meta-humans to add to the flash team to make things more interesting. I'd like to add that I have only seen what is on netflix, but I do read spoilers....a lot.

Anyway, I write roughly 3 - 4 paragraphs a post unless I am really getting into the role play or you post a substantial amount. I will not do anything that involves rape or incest, but I don't have any problems with sex scenes or gory details. That being said, if those were involved we'd obviously need to follow the rules of Iwaku.

If you have any questions or are interested in role playing with me, feel free to message me. I have my iwaku directly linked to my e-mail and I have that linked to my phone. Typically, I will reply within a few hours, but if I have a lot of home work or something along that line I might not reply for a day or two.

Anyway, I look forward to discussing ideas and such!