The Five Gogyô

hmmm I mused a bit after I posted my character and I came to the conclusion that it would be better if he was more open and more emotional, since other than Ling there are only calm people, so maybe one character that would be more talkactive would be better?

Sounds good to me.

Alright. I'm going to hold back briefly and take a look at the characters in action before creating my own.

But you're supposed to pooooooooooooooost.

True. Rory, I need to catch you online. I'd like to have my character a little more party-connected. So those with ambiguous enough pasts that they can incorporate a relation/rival/yadda yadda...please contact me. I'd like a plank set against the edge so when I jump into this...it isn't so close to the wall.

Hmm, you can't be my brother, but otherwise my bio is pretty nonspecific people-wise.

Jack instead of being distrustful of all them, maybe focus on one of the males that would strike you as having issues with. Seji or Slayer's characters might give you the best challenges.

Interesting. I'd like to forge more of a relationship than simple distrust...some reason to tag along party wise.

Any of those two players want to retreat with me to darkened corners and palaver about possibilities?

Nothing speaking against it, if you want to plot about it just message me.

Otherwise, you can voice how much you don't want to tolerate Ling's haughty, bossy, short tempered attitude. >:] That can win you some challenges.

Happy plotting~

And a one way trip to the Afterlife. ;)

Jack you could be a friend of my character, though he's more of a bull shit artist philosopher, if you'd be interested in dealing with someone like Young.

I have three options.

I shall evaluate them. Expect an answer by tomorrow.

I'd personally say work with Slayer since you are an admin in training, this will give you some more experience with working with newer members.

Shiny. Works with me.

Fluffy your move~

Roger that. I'll make time for a post today. Just wasn't sure if Jack was going to join in anytime soon. ^^

I'm sure Jacku will forgive us for plotting on a head. Not everyone has to meet up in Naking.

S'all right with me. Still working on a solid concept.