The First Subjects

Cool! I'll get to work on something right away. c:

Reactions: Nad
Normally, I'd be like, "I'll go next!!!" But I was recently robbed of my computer, so I'll be a bit slow about things.

I'll post third then.

Normally, I'd be like, "I'll go next!!!" But I was recently robbed of my computer, so I'll be a bit slow about things.

Sorry to hear that :/ and no worries, take your time!

I'm going to place Marcus on the third floor, and have that whole floor be devoid of metal in the floors, walls, ceilings, and furniture. Figured that was logical, given his powers and the fact the scientists wouldn't want a subject to escape. Is that alright?

Sounds good to me. My character is going to be in a blast proof room.

Waow, that made me think of how they'd have to make a facility for Element, considering she could make the walls insubstantial just by touching them. They'd probably make hers one with sliding blocks, such that whatever block she's in slides to the center. Cool!

That'd take some really cool, inventive engineering. Maybe make the blocks out of different materials?

Titan...I wonder what the hell could they do...since everything has some type of Atmosphere xD lol.

That's tricky. Super hydrophobic coatings on everything, careful air filtration to limit wind and reduce humidity as much as possible?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
That's tricky. Super hydrophobic coatings on everything, careful air filtration to limit wind and reduce humidity as much as possible?
Perfect lol. I guess, I'll be psoting fourth...which is Titan's number too. Just let me know when the first three have posted^^.

Just read that the higher a place is the less atmopshere it will have...so Titan will be in the highest room...with the hydrophobic coating lol.

OH! And since his winds powers are mostly used throuhg hand direction, I will have him in a straight jacket...which will be a great way to have him interact with someone...so they can take it off of him.

Highest floor would be the tenth floor. c:

Highest floor would be the tenth floor. c:
Tenth Floor then...he'll have a long walk down...but he's pretty smart. Just gonna have to watch those stairs...with that straight jacket xD. Can't wait to post.

That'd take some really cool, inventive engineering. Maybe make the blocks out of different materials?
Yup! And complex compounds, as well, maybe laced with some organic material! It's excting to think about. I think they'd each have their own little building in the facility, and Element's would be a cube, so she couldn't go down to escape, either! The engineering to make that possible would be awesome. I feel excited just thinking about it.

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Done. Whoever's going to go next, it is your turn. Pretty sure that's @Victor Markov because @firejay1 was specifically saying how they couldn't post just yet, due to lack of computer access. Am I correct?

Reactions: firejay1
Oh wow...lol so would I be three than or...if @firejay1 you can still go third, if you think you will have a post up before Sunday...I would really like to get my intro in^^.

Go ahead and claim first. I don't think I'll get a post up before sunday.

Go ahead and claim first. I don't think I'll get a post up before sunday.
Okay thanks...hope you do get post in though. Since Element would be on Titan's side xD. Third then for me.

Reactions: firejay1
I was including our gm in my count for the post order. ^.^'