The first challenge face off EVER

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Envy, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Ok so here is the rules. This is open to the first group of two who responds.
    1. To decide who goes first, I have a number between 1-26.Whoever guesses closest has pivilege .They will respond to a challenge
    If they answered they get a point.
    2. Player two will then be asked a different. challenge question. If they answer they get a point. If not player one wins.
    3. If both players have a point they may they ask each other a challenge question until one cannot answer . The asker is then the winner
    4. If by round four its a tie i will ask a final question that will be judged by myself and a staff member. for skill and content.

The prize: A nice new Avatar and street cred. Words up, G

2. I thought only staff members could post new threads challenges here. in this category...?

edit: NVM

I guess 3 then.

3. One more challenger and well begin Fj

4. This seems more like a forum board game than a workshop... How would the 'answers' be judged? Seems to me there's a lot of different opinions on what constitutes good writing. :/

5. The judging would be consensus. Anyway since you posted Minibit you are the contestant.

Please make a numerical guess as to the number I am thinking of.

6. Sorry if I'm intruding, but I would also love to participate =). I guess 'seven'.

7. Hmm Ill let you be the second player Historian. And since your guess was closer You go first.

The scenario:

You are renowned Physicist Hans Copenburg. You just won the Millenium Prize for solving the Riemann Hypothesis. At the moment you are attempting to explain how you solved it to a pannel of other physics students. The pannel had grown to a hush and awaits your words with bated breath. Explain what you tell them in a 5 paragraph speech.

8. ( lol dude I knew you'd do something like this!)

9. Apparently the challenge is much more difficult than I imagined. Sorry its not all fluffy plot bunnies.