The Fine Line Between Love and Hate (w/ Blooming B

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I-I can judge that just fine!" He huffed teasingly, his cheeks puffed for emphasis as he childishly covered his chest with his pillow. "I'm smart, I can handle this. I... Want to go alone, yeah. Show him I'm independent and tough."

"So you'll go alone? Fine-- but text me if the idiot has his fiancee there and flaunts her in front of you. We both know he has to marry, I guess, but... he should tell you when she gets here," he commented quickly. He wasn't the biggest fan of the kingdom's future king, that was obvious, and so he didn't really put it past Jakob to already have the Princess in the mansion, and planning all the intricate details of their grand wedding together, while his brother was sat panicking and doubting their relationship. The secrecy and the ambiguity were far from what was needed.​

Giving a surprisingly uncharacteristic nod, Folie pursed his lips tight as he scanned his brother's expression quick for any definite disgust in the plan. Of course, if there was even the slightest sign of an absolute 'no' from his older twin, he would have most likely dropped the whole idea of the plan. Smiling wide at the clear confidence in him, he offered a chaste kiss on Cobie's cheek before easing back. "Good."

"Just be safe when you go," he sighed quietly, leaning to press into his brother affectionately. He wasn't a fan of the decision completely, unsurprisingly, but he couldn't control his brother's actions. He could have an opinion, but he had to at least let his brother work this one out on his own. In return, he did hope his twin would then let him be more independent concerning his love life, and not be so vocal with his opinion. It did upset him when Folie implied he was promiscuous, after all.​

"What's the worst that could happen? I get dumped, or w-whatever. It's not like I'm going to get killed for saying hello, not in this form at least. It'll be fine! I promise. Jakob loves me, right? So he wouldn't let those guards hurt me."

Status
Not open for further replies.