The Fine Line Between Love and Hate (w/ Blooming B

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He wouldn't dare. If he did I'll bite off his head." He tried to tease, before pressingctheircforeheads together briefly. "Tell his cat I said hello, okay? Because she's so nice..."

"You're so weird," he grinned teasingly, albeit whilst nodding his agreement about the cat. He had his allergies, but that didn't mean he could hate cats completely - considering he had a new tattoo of one, he had to have some liking for the feline. "I'll be fine. Promise."​

Huffing at his brother's cool composure, he offered a weak wave before slumping his shoulders and trudging on in the opposite direction, towards their home. "I swear, if he doesn't come home I will burn this entire fucking village down..."

He had promised to be away for an hour at the very most, given he didn't think he had that much to talk about with Benji anyway. He assumed the human rightfully hated him, so any chance of a mature conversation where he could apologise seemed slim. However, the twin didn't return home after the hour, though granted only ten minutes after he had promised, bundling into the warmth of his bedroom with a weary smile to his brother. Tugging off his layers, and mindfully making sure not to tear the bandage off his tattoo in the meantime, he silently glanced across with an apologetic huff. "...I'm sorry, I ran home, literally-- Benji made cake, so I got distracted."​

"Benji made cake, so you decided to give me a heart attack?!" Folie squeaked, as he clung to his pillow tight. "I was expecting you to do one of your "oh I'm heading out but I won't return for hours!" trips! Whatever. Glad you are buddy-buddy again, apparently..." He bitterly huff, his nervousness evident by his nearly bleeding fingernails

"Yes, well, you could say that," he chuckled bashfully, rushing to carefully hold the other's hand and, without a judging tut, simply held some tissue paper over the bleeding digits with a soft sigh. He would usually chastise him, but that wasn't going to improve anything, so it was best to simply sigh and ensure that, next time, he was back when he said he would. "...We sort of shared a shower, and did... stuff-- look, maybe breaking up with him was dumb. I cheated on him, and that was dumb, 'cause... he's sweet to me, and he's handsome-- I've got myself a job there, and he said it was cool if you wanted one too 'cause his sisters are going away on some travel thing. I dunno, think about it?"​

"S-So are you going to date him or Cody? I mean, Its rude to pick both..." He whispered, wincing with each touch of his fingers. "I just want you to be happy, I guess. I'm not a fan of your promiscuity."

• Love
Reactions: potassiumboron
"My 'promiscuity'? I've slept with Cody and Benji, I'm hardly sleeping with every man in town, Folie... Don't make out I'm slutty o-or whatever, 'cause... I not," he grimaced, a little subdued after inferring that insult was being indicated, although even he knew it wasn't hard to assume that sort of behaviour. Infidelity and consistent flirting didn't help his case. "...I guess I'd choose Benji over Cody, but... why can't I date them both? I like them; they like me..."​

"That's weird. Besides, I highly doubt they'd want to share you. I know if I was dating you I wouldn't want you walking around with another man." He admitted, before observing his now raw- but blood free- fingers. He then began to tug a box of bandages from under his bed with a small huff.

"...Don't be so quick to assume. They might want to both date me! I don't think I could choose, and... g-god, you're so judgemental, aren't you?" He quickly criticised, his tone hardly that of teasing, but rather genuinely horrified in his brother for his presumed judgements. Frankly, he had hoped his brother would agree that he could give it a shot... not openly shut it down without considering the fact it could work. "You're really mean sometimes, y-y'know?"​

"I'm sorry... I just don't want anyone's heart to get broken because of this whole thing..." Folie murmured, before lightly pressing their foreheads together. "I'm just worried for you, that's what brothers do."

"You're worried? Worried about what? Honestly, I-I... I think it's commendable, but it's ill-founded," he sighed, though didn't waste an opportunity to shuffle in closer to his brother - anything to help himself warm up. "...I suppose I'll give it a shot purely with Benji, but you've met Cody! H-He's practically obsessed with me... which I don't entirely tell him off for..."​

Wrapping the hand-knit blanket around them both, Folie offered a shrug before lightly tugging the other down with him. He was far too tired to be sitting up, however lame that seemed. "I... I get that. Tell him off, though! If he acts creepy, tell him to piss off and continue your day."

"I don't find him creepy; you do. I think he's passionate, and it's nice to be given that attention. I guarantee that if Jakob ever looked at you like Cody does me, you wouldn't try and push him away," he stated with a soft grin. Sure, the idea of Jakob ever being that romantic with his twin was hard to imagine, but it wasn't impossible. Implausible, perhaps, but not impossible. "...A-Anyway, I'll do what I want, it's... easily handled. I know what I'm doing-- you'd better find out what's going on with Jakob, though. If he does get married, you'll end all ties with him, right?"​

"... I guess, maybe- I don't know. I really don't want to think about it, to be honest, a-aha... It just makes me nervous. A part of me is saying I should just give up while the other one insists everything will be fine, and I don't know which one to trust."

"Oh, I wouldn't know a thing about love. I'm just a whore to you, huh?" He grinned quietly, at least able to poke fun out of himself. If it helped their bond, then he was happy to make himself out to be something he would usually get upset about. "...Honestly, you need to have a chat with him. Prince or not, he made some commitment as your boyfriend, right? And so far, he's fucked it up."​

"You're right. I guess. I don't blame him, though? He's busy, I'm sure it's easy to get mixed up with everything he's doing, you know? He's a prince, I'm sure he's on panic mode. I know I would be, definitely."

"Oh, he's a Prince, so he's exempt from blame? He's bee a fucking dick to you, Folie! Don't defend him. If he cared, he'd at least inform you that he's busy to stop you panicking, right? Either he doesn't care, or he's just so naive concerning relationships, he doesn't know the decent protocol," he quietly huffed, forcing himself not to get too angry. If his brother was calm, he didn't want to ruin that with his own brotherly irritation.​

"I'll stop by tomorrow, okay? He'll probably be mad I showed up uninvited, but you're reckless like that, right? I can be reckless too."

"Your idea of recklessness is far different to mine," he commented, while tugging off the bandage from his tattoo as a perfect example of his own idea of recklessness, silently admiring his friend's handiwork. "Do what you need to, Folie. Just... let me come if you do go? I wanna be able to see if he does like you, enough to devote himself. I'm good at judging that~"​

Status
Not open for further replies.