The Final Year

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Hansi The Blind Guardian, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome to Welbrooke Highschool! Here at Welbrooke we had many interesting people! Anybody is welcome here, and we mean anybody. We have a wided variety of sports teams to play on, many classes and clubs, and plenty of people to get to know! If this is your first year here, let us know. If not, just enjoy applying for classes and enjoy yet another year at Welbrooke!

Your senior year, grade 12. You might have come from another school, or you might have come from Welbrooke. Either way, you have gone through plenty to get where you are. This year better count! Make sure you do something productive! Its the start of the year, so anything is possible. More will be explored on the first day! Please sign up now!
    Last Name:
    First Name:
    Mother's name:
    Father's name:
    Grade Average:
    Sports/clubs/activities you like to participate in:
    Part Time/Full Time Job: (If Any)
    Classes failed/passed ratio:
    Special Skills and Talents:
    Hobbies:
    Past Schools:
    Student ID:
    Classes: (Pick Eight)
    Art
    Music-guitar
    Music-Vocals
    Creative Writer's Craft
    Journalism Writer's Craft-
    Math
    Science
    Biology
    Gym (Playing Games Mostly)
    Personal Fittness (Working in the weight room, no games, only sports and training)
    Drama-Stage Acting
    Drama-Camera Acting
    Woodshop
    Graphic Novels-Scripting and drawing

2. Last Name: Haruhi
    First Name: Kenneth (Kenny)
    Mother's name: Mali Haruhi (She died giving birth to him and he was raised by his grandmother Sumalee)
    Father's name: Unknown, he ran off when he found out Mali was pregnant with Kenny
    Grade Average: 3.50
    Sports/clubs/activities you like to participate in: Anything involving theatre or dance. He's not picky, but he's never been much for sports.
    Part Time/Full Time Job: None officially, but he does perform in drag shows a few times a week which gets him some tips.
    Classes failed/passed ratio: All classes passed
    Special Skills and Talents: Sewing, costume design, performance in general, makeup
    Hobbies: While his talents are hobbies of his, they all tie into his one main passion: Drag. He performs under the name Lucy Diamond several times a week. Never having had a real nuclear family, he attached himself to his drag friends. He grew up struggling with his gender identity, not sure if he felt like a man or a woman. He started going to gay bars just to watch the drag shows. He eventually built up the courage to try drag himself, using the name Lucy Diamond. It became a way to deal with his gender issues. His drag was sloppy at first, but he eventually improved under the guidance of the older drag queens, particularly his drag mother Cherie Riot, who out of drag was named Switch Vanity and was in a rock band. The two of them became very close both in and out of drag. He is also very close with a drag king closer to his own age called Tommy Gunn, who out of drag is a skinny lesbian named Haley Porter. His other best friend is a drag queen a year younger than him, Lita Riot, out of drag named Cody Rodriguez.
    Past Schools: Jensen High School, He transferred for his final year because he felt unsafe at the school.
    Student ID: 00512878
    1. Art
    2. Creative Writer's Craft
    3. Journalism Writer's Craft-
    4. Science
    5. Biology
    6. Drama-Stage Acting
    7. Drama-Camera Acting
    8. Graphic Novels-Scripting and drawing

Masculine Presenting:
    [​IMG]

Feminine Presenting:
    [​IMG]

Drag/Full body:
    [​IMG]

#2 PunkPrince, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ((WIP))

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last Name: Forrest
    First Name: Katalina
    Mother's name: Martina Forrest
    Father's name: (Unknown)
    Grade Average: 4.0
    Sports/clubs/activities you like to participate in: Soccer, music (plays guitar and sings)
    Part Time/Full Time Job: Works as a full time waitress in "Big Burgers" (from 4-10pm)
    Classes failed/passed ratio: Is honor roll
    Special Skills and Talents: With an infinity for music Katalina enjoys singing and playing the guitar. Skateboarding, soccer, pick locking and a bit of dance.
    Hobbies: Soccer, Music, skateboarding, writing her own stories
    Past Schools: Always been at Welbrooke (transferred into the city during middle school)
    Classes:
    Art
    Music-guitar
    Music-Vocals
    Creative Writer's Craft
    Journalism Writer's Craft-
    Math
    Biology
    Personal Fittness (Working in the weight room, no games, only sports and training)

#3 Karma200, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2015

4. [​IMG]

Last Name: Larsen
    First Name: Christian
    Gender: Genderfluid. "I don't mind if you call me Miss or Mr."
    Mother's name: Anna Larsen
    Father's name: Noah Larsen
    Grade Average: B/C

[​IMG]

Christian wants to be on the basketball team.
    Part Time/Full Time Job: Christian works part time in a Skate store.
    Classes failed/passed ratio: Passing all but Math
    Special Skills and Talents: Christian loves magicians and illusionists. Christian can do many card tricks and is great at card games. This also makes him a great liar. Christian isn't a great sportsperson, but Christian works out and can play basketball. He can be creative and can draw comic book characters fairly well.
    Hobbies: Illusions, Magic, Card games, drawing.
    Past Schools: Christian has always been at Welbrooke.
    Student ID:

[​IMG]

Classes:
    Art
    Creative Writer's Craft
    Math
    Science
    Biology
    Personal Fitness
    Drama-Camera Acting
    [​IMG]

#4 King, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  5. Yay! I see another genderfluid character @PunkPrince ~~

6. @Ay-Ex Yay! I'm genderfluid so I love playing characters like that.

• Love Love x 1
  7. images yeye.jpg imagesCA6V4Z7M.jpg imagesCA54UQ1L.jpg imagesCAAP7KSY.jpg imagesCA0I2GML.jpg

Last Name: Hojrne
    First Name: Johan
    Age: 21, "I know, I know, I'm a bit old for high school. But I started late."
    Birthday: Januray 23rth, "Been that way since birth."
    Gender: "Just because I have long hair doesn't mean I'm a woman. I'm a dude."
    Mother's name: Ellie Hojrne
    Father's name: Ted Hojrne
    Grade Average: "I tend to get mostly 50 percent. But some courses, such as music, I could accel at. If this stupid school was ready for my taste in music. Idiots."
    Sports/clubs/activities you like to participate in: "I play Football, Wrestling, when the school finishes building that pentagon attatchment to the gym I'll be joining the MMA club. I'm part of the student funded World Of Warcraft Club, I'm the presidentof the Heavy Metal Club, I play on the Golf team, I'm part of the guitar and drums club, and yeah. Pretty bullshit life if you ask me."
    Part Time/Full Time Job: "I work in the band Law Of The Orderless, I work part time at the local CD store, and I also work at the hard rock and heavy metal clothing store on weekends."
    Classes failed/passed ratio: "Haven't failed any classes yet. This question would be easier if I paid attention to math class and knew how to ratio."*
    Special Skills and Talents: "Special skills and talents? Well I mean..I can make a mean plate of pasta. I can bench press 350, I can tackle any moving object even if its a little chipmunk with a peanut in its mouth. I self taught myself how to scream..Uh, I can do a mean George Fisher impression on vocals. I can do other death metal vocals, black metal vocals. Many long years of self teaching myself. I know how to produce a record and edit it, I can play guitar as well as the next guy, and I'm pretty mean on the drums."
    Hobbies: "My hobbies include waking up my neighbours with loud ass music, working out, working in my band, I love to play football if you count that as a hobby and not a passion. I also like to collect albums, records, and comics books..oh and action figures. I also spend a lot of time on World Of Warcraft. Horde for life, brother."
    Past Schools: N/A
    Classes: Guitar, Vocals, Creative Writer's Craft, Personal Fittness, Camera Acting, Woodshop, Graphic Novels, Art

8. Good work everybody! I think we are just waiting on Dessy (Maybe one or two others?) and then we can get er starter.

9. Opinions: Private school that has dorms, or should everyone have their own apartments/houses/live with their parents?

10. I think they should live with their parents.

11. I already started up a started describing my character's dorm, so it could be one of those choices where you can live off or on school grounds?

12. That works!

13. Name: Aidan Mikaelson
    Height: 5’6”
    Father; Erik Mikaelson
    Mother; Joann Mikaelson
    Grade Average: A/B
    Sports/Clubs/Activities: Dance, Environmental Club
    Part time/ Full time job: Part Time working at Victoria’s Secret with older sister Jen (age 20) Works as intern on the weekends in the kitchen of a four star restaurant, Katherine’s, downtown by the lake.
    Classes failed/ passed ratio: Struggling only with Biology class, otherwise passing.
    Special Skills and Talents: Can speak sign language due to a deaf uncle
    Hobbies: Computer/video games, drawing occasionally, writing small poems or short stories
    Past Schools: Public schools until high school.
    Student ID:
    [​IMG]
    Classes: Art, Creative Writer’s, Biology, Music- Vocals, Drama- Stage Acting, Gym, Drama Camera Acting, Graphic Novels- Scripting and drawing.​

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last Name:
    Anderson
    First Name:
    Alexis
    Mother's name:
    Alicia Johnson
    Father's name:
    Lucas Anderson
    Grade Average:
    A/B
    Theater Club, Karate, Music (cello, guitar and singing).
    Part Time/Full Time Job:
    She works part time as a music store and volunteers at a animal shelter on the weekends.
    Classes failed/passed ratio:
    Passing all but history.
    Special Skills and Talents:
    Other than her music and martial arts, she is fluent in sign language and is often called the "animal whisperer" at the animal shelter because she can calm any animal and all the shy animals love her.
    Hobbies:
    Karate, running, reading, singing, playing her cello/guitar, helping out animals, acting.
    Past Schools:
    She went to public school until the 7th grade, then her father sent her to a catholic school for the rest of middle school till 9th grade when her parents divorced and her mom sent her to Welbrooke.
    Student ID:
    Music-guitar
    Music-Vocals
    Creative Writer's Craft
    Math
    Biology
    Drama-Stage Acting
    Drama-Camera Acting

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.