Name:
Saul

Long forgotten, but presumably in his early thirties

Race:
Human

Class:
Warrior, particularly the heavy-hitting type

Equipment:
Before his leprosy put his life on a steep decline, Saul was a warrior-scholar from the south. Though his memory is starting to fail him, he still keeps various trinkets and odds and ends from his previous work, namely a single crude notebook, a quill and inkwell, and a ripped piece of parchment with his name written gracefully on it. His prized possession from his glory days would be the large, broken sword he carries with him in his travels, the symbol of his being a broken man with a purpose.

After he lost everything, he wandered the lands as a vagrant and an outcast, eventually finding himself going north as he went. As he was usually kicked out of cities, he learned to live off the land and survive with minimal supplies bought from small-time merchants who cared more about his coin than his appearance. Hence, he travels light, but with the survival essentials such as torches, ropes, rucksacks, and a few doses of herbal medicines.

Personality:
Saul, still holding on to the fragments of his past, is a scholarly kind of man, fond of literature and observing and studying things. Unfortunately, his mind has already started to weaken its grip on sanity, and so he occasionally turns senile and/or strange for some time. He prefers remaining a pacifist, but he knows how to use his blade if ever the need arises, which for him, is quite a common event.

Appearance:

For the sake of decency, he covers his dissolving flesh in patches of light and heavy armor, topped by lengths of stained white cloth. The most notable part of his appearance is the faded bronze mask he wears over his face, its intricate carvings clearly weathered by time. Whether the mask resembles what he looked like before or not, no one knows.

the_leper_by_cribs-d6xsbsz.jpg

WAIT NO I DIDNT ME--

ACCEPT HIM
ACCEPT HIM NOW
DO ET
COMMANDS FROM HIGHER DRIVER
COMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS

@Robin man

oh god damn.

It's cool with me if I don't get accepted, since at least I finally got motivated to flesh out this character for future purposes XD

bus drivers dont get a say in government
this is my CHANCE
also because my characters have nothing to do
not worth replying because brian cant think outside the box
also it would embarrass me so
ya

Sorry I haven't been online for some time. I will probably have to drop out due to exams approaching. >_<
@Bus Driver: Thanks for the "you need a hug" rating..?

Alright everybody relax, I am her now. And @The Don I like your character. Very interesting since he's a undeadish, and is there a reason why he's like that? Or is that something for later?

^ am her now.
hah

~

@Moonstone
She said she shattered her elegance...
She needs a hug...
Also Thanks for rainbows.
I can't see cus I just woke up
also i cant find my glasses so
auheuhuwhsarejhzd

@Robin man Oh man, I completely forgot to mention it in the bio ._. He's not really undead, he's just a man with a really bad case of leprosy. That, and all that time in the wilderness made him go slightly insane.

Reactions: Robin man
Are you still accepting Characters? If so, do you mind if I place Mine?
Name: Sovzak

Race: Human

Equipment:
All that he owns is the armor and cloak on his back, covered in dents, scratches, scrapes and tears from battles long since over and forgotten. In his hands rest the tools of his bloody and, for as long as he can remember, only trade, axes of grey metal forged long ago. Last, and most important, of all his possessions is the medallion that rests upon the gorget of his armor. The symbol of his punishment, and slavery for his pride.

Personality:
Sovzak is a arrogant, sarcastic and rude warrior, this is why the Gods punished him long ago. In his days before his punishment, and after too many kegs of mead, he would often boast of his skill, that he could slay any and all foes that would stand before him. The Gods, Having had their fill, decided that he should be put to the test. Sovzak found his dreams visited by an emissary of the Gods he worshiped. The emissary told Sovzak that the gods were displeased with his boastful tongue, but had seen fit to allow him to prove his arrogant words. Since that day, countless years ago, he has traveled, proving to the Gods the only spoke truth, and they have been pleased with him since.

Appearance:
What Sovzak Looked like many years ago is long forgotten, all that is left to describe him now is all that can be described , the crimson helm and armor he wears and his great size.
warriors-of-chaos_khorne_gdesign_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, god no. I'm just waiting for my post. -_-
Asterion will cry,
Castien will cry,
I will cry,
mum will cry,
everyone will cry.

well why don't you post now? I mean it's not in order or anything

If I did, it would probably be like one or two lines.
Not to mention I haven't been getting alerts, but I should go check it now because
I have to go check others too...

Awww man, I was hoping I could use this character at least once :|

I'll post a reply in a while ^^

I think I might have to drop this.
Creative juices are either not flowing or my juice box is running low. I don't have as much inspiration for this roleplay as I did in the past.

EDIT:
But I will try to post when I can, I'm not dropping yet.

I'm sorry for the long absence, but school has been in the way of this rp for the last few weeks. Luckily the last school day for me is this Wednesday, so that'll give way more time and hopefully the majority of us are still interested in continuing the rp

I think many are still interested ^^ While your school ends on Wednesday, mine starts tomorrow ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.