The Final Colossus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Aurthur
Race: Orc
Class: warrior
Equipment: Bastard sword, short machete(mostly for non combat situations), old tarnished plate armor, basic rations, cloth padding underneath armor, canteen
Personality: Aurthur is a very hearty warrior, and he cares deeply for those he fights with treating his companions as siblings. In addition to this Aurthur loves fighting, he lives for the rush he feels during combat, and the glory he gains from it. He is very protective of his companions, and is very willing to fight anyone who threatens them
Appearance
982aa5c0b1a43606f472a9273c0c9bef.jpg

hope this is alright

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robin man
really busy lately sorry

can someone update me please then i'll post

Sure thing, you might be the last one for a little while in the rp. Now make a acceptable character, and then we're good

lurette__the_godly_watcher__by_candidfox-d8vgvx1.png

Name: Lurette (Alure)
Age: ??? (somewhat 15 in human years) "Hehe! But I'm still a KID! >:DD"
Race : Hafling (Human and elf) (Her ears are hidden and somewhat slightly pointy)
Class : Mage
Equipment : Black Enchanted boots (Gift), Corset with a blue cloth as a belt, White laced dress, a pouch filled with money, sweets, and long weird pins (?), Green Scarf that transforms into a staff...
StaffofClubs_zpsc88af41d.png

She tends to use offensive spells rather than defensive since her magic is always effective in long and medium ranged attacks. When near to the enemy, she pins the needles on their weak spot quickly so that the enemy can die immediately. Her pins can also be used for acupuncture.
She uses illusion, light and wind magic to attack her enemies as well as summon cute little bunnies with wings to scout for her.

Two of Her Ultimate spells are called "Heaven's love" (Defensive) which summons a giant angel and creates a shield enough to protect a whole country or continent if possible and "The Jester" (Offensive) Which summons a clown-like shadow with a scythe and uses it to slice through anything with a great damage.
(Warning: After the use of these spells, this may lead to a heavy coma and much worse death)

Personality: A shy but mischievous kid. She tends to enjoy watching others suffer in a hilarious way such as being caught in pranks as such. Lurette can also be a careless and stays away from people sometimes but she also has a good heart, she just needs someone to love her.

In terms of battle, she stays away for awhile and leaves to find something useful to surprise her enemies with then attacks.

p.s. I drew tha picture

Okay fine, you can join as well. That gives us ten or eleven, so that'll be good to start @Orion

@.CandidFox. can you add some more? Mainly what kind of Mage is she, and just a few spells that your character uses please?

Name: Gerrold
Race: Human
Class: Rogue

Equipment:
- Common Lyre
- A set of reed pipes (Hand made)
- 2 Short knives kept in separate sheaths on his hips
- 1 Long knife kept sheathed across the back of his waist
- 10 throwing knives located in easily accessed, concealed places

Personality:
Quick with a joke, and failing that a bawdy song. Gerrold has come to terms with the fact that some people might look down on him for being a bit of a nomad, but won't let it shake his naturally easy going nature. People who speak with him notice a wry wit almost immediately, and while he doesn't take everything as a joke it can be said his tone and the way he carries himself lend to the belief. He's been heard calling sarcasm an old friend and those are precious few to him.

Nearly as quick on his feet as his mind is sharp in battle Gerrold is seen almost dancing with his enemies, a lethal dance, but there are few other ways to describe the way he moves with his knives. Never one to back down from a challenge, but clever enough to know when he's beaten.

Appearance:(Until I find a picture)
Stands a fair head shorter than most grown men, but lithe and toned enough to still strike a commanding look if need be. Usually seen with a smile on his face, though it may be a smile lacking a tooth or two. While he wouldn't be described as 'ugly' he knew he wasn't likely to win any beauty contests, his face home to a number of scars. Keeps his sandy hair short, to keep it out of his face.

Wears a simple leather vest with a green tunic highlighted by yellow sticking. Though hidden by his clothing, Gerrold does wear minimal armor underneath to protect from light attacks, though any significant direct force would probably pierce the light armor. He wears an elaborate belt with the sheaths for all of his knives attached to it. A satchel slung across his shoulders and his lyre across his back, though usually he keeps it out to play as he walks.

I'll have something up before the end of the day maybe.

Aw, that's adorable XD I can be your friend if you want :3
Castien would probably say:
"R-Really? That's gr-- It's not like I was lonely, b-baka!"
jk
but he'd be happy
and so would I
CUS MY BABY HAS ONE FRIEND N--
jk about that too
but we'd be happy
i think

Is there still room for one more, or am I already one too many? :P

still a jump in rp almost

You could be leik when they're packing:

"Hey!" calls Don, flashing a smile at the brown haired man helping the few elves, orcs, humans and that freakishly huge golem pack food. "What're you doin'? Need some help, do ya?"
"We're on a mission," replied the brown-haired man. "It's about crappy demons invading this land. Wanna come kill yourself?"
"Yah!"

// Don joins the party! \\

~
jk

Status
Not open for further replies.