The Final Colossus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to inform everyone, we'll all be meeting in a throne room of the capital city of the human kingdom. It's called Fury, I'll have to find a pic first, hold on

Got the pic for the city
image.jpg

Looks awesome! I'll get on writing a post soon ^^

Reactions: Robin man
@Moonstone yes we do ^^ we have room for two or more people

Reactions: Moonstone
Name: Tarí Falassion

Height: 5'4

Figure: Petite

Race: Elf

Class: Mage

Equipment
Tarí carries no weapons other than an elven long knife in a black leather sheath attached to her belt. As a magic wielder, she found it needless to waste time in training for melee combat. The long knife is just as a precaution.
The power of her attacks can be disastrous, but fleeting. Tarí quickly runs out of the energy she needs to defeat her opponents in battle. Hence she discovered a way to transfer the energy within her and save it in gemstones for future use. A leather pouch, filled with said stones is also attached to the belt of her waist. The magic she's particularly skilled in is healing, rather than the annihilating type.

Personality
Tarí is friendly and outgoing. She loves being around other people. It's very rare to find her alone willingly. Though she's in her early eighties, she still acts and behaves like a twenty year old cheerful human; to an Elf any individual less than a hundred is considered a child.
She can be really stubborn, often opting to 'learn from her own mistakes' than to heed someone else's advice. Tarí is very playful under the right circumstances and if she's in a good mood, usually teasing those she deems close. image.jpg

Don't expect huge post like that from me often, I usually do about 1 -2 paragraphs

Hey that's perfectly fine man, more often then not I'll make the starting post really big. 1-2 paragraphs is perfectly fine with me

Reactions: Lorne Einulf
Oh hey, there's finally an outgoing and friendly character :3 I often do a post length of 1-2 paragraphs as well and sometimes 3.

Reactions: Lorne Einulf
Received your PM back, here's the same info from the PM.
I'll find a reference picture if I can, if anything at least for the face.

Name: Tiana Koul

Race: Human (infected with Porphyric Hemophilia)

Class: Warrior-Cleric (Healing Spellsword)

Equipment: Grape red loose robes, underlying leather straps and armor laced with studs. Two 81 centimeter (32 inch) short swords.

Personality: Distant, generally speaks only when spoken to. Holds a quiet demeanor, however she becomes quite vocal in battle or competitions, otherwise fairly disciplined and steadfast. However she has a difficultly understanding others, mixing meanings and actions and often mis-translating what others attempt to convey. Suffers from major body aches which has resulted in a very anal attitude over her choice or use of her own wears and medical treatment, as typical healing magic cannot work on the undead.

Has developed a keen sense of swordsmanship, capable of taking on numerous foes which has resulted in not only her vocal manners in battle, but over zealous actions in her enjoyment of slaying her enemy have led to her consumption of other humans blood which results in a rather severe self punishment which only perpetuates her distant nature.

Appearance: Thin, athletic build. Faint pox marks cover her pale skin. Stands no more than 5'5", draped in grape red loose robes which modestly cover her. Beneath she wear studded leather armor with padding which tightly hugged her torso and legs, leaving her arms open and free to move. A thin stone face, her stare always melancholy. As if always looking at some unseen mirage left only to her vision. Thin brows and brown hair which hung down around her neck, some of it pooling in the large hood which hangs around her shoulders.

@Blakethedestroyer you're probably still able to join
this seems like more of a jump in adventure rp cus they'r eon a journey
with people from different places...

Yeah like what Bus said just make a approvable character and it'll be all good

there is a distinct difference between
27583wall.jpg
and
linda-ebbs-390x285.jpg

it is the wheel.
JEEZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.