The Final Colossus

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robin man

Original poster
Before I put the plot down, I would like to say hello to the the people of Iwaku, I'm new to this website, but I've been Roleplaying for three years. So I didn't want people to think I'm new to Roleplaying in general.)

Long ago, in a land called Fury, there was a war. It was between the humans, and the demons. The demons made a gate that brought them to the human world. And they were somehow under the rule of one king. This caught the humans off guard, this went against everything the humans thought they knew about the demons. They never thought such a thing was ever possible. For the first decade of the war, the humans fought the demons like they would with any army, but the demons were more powerful than they originally thought. Soon they needed the assistance of the dwarfs and Elves. They agreed to help the humans and they brought their armies to join the humans in the fight. But they efforts seemed pointless, the demons were still as strong as they were in the beginning, and it seemed like their numbers were endless. The armies were starting to lose hope at this point. They were running out of supplies and men to join the military. They started looking for a new way to fight the demons.One day, the governments of the three armies found their solution. A single black smith went to them. He had the simple name, Brock Kennet, for years he's been experimenting with his craft and an old pastime of his of, masonry. He brought something to the government's council room that they never seen before.

The creation was a golem, it was fifteen feet tall, easily weighed a ton, and it was made out of stone. He told the governments that this is the solution. He told them that a construct don't need to eat, sleep, breathe, they can go to the worst areas in the world and they won't be fazed at all, they also have the strength of a hundred men, they can fight for hours without rest, and most importantly, they listened to anyone that held a control. This was the ultimate solution to their problem.

The governments pass the vote to started making constructs like the one golem, so smiths from all corners of the world joined together and they started making constructs, like golems. They were more than successful at their job. When the constructs were sent to the field, they were a absolutely success. They were enough to push the demons back to their realm.

And with that, the war was finished, everybody celebrated. The war that lasted for four decades was finally over. But after a while, everybody stopped making constructs. The ones that were left started to fall apart. The original creator, now in his sixties disappeared off the face of the planet. And seems like the only weakness for these constructs was time. And the numbers of the constructs are very few now. And most people had simply forgot about them.Five centuries later, the demons started coming back. And they are even more powerful than ever. And with their new king, who's been said to be way more powerful than the previous king. The the alliance need to go back to making constructs to add to their army. But only few people know how the make one now, and their results are simply not as good as they used to be. But there have been stories of Brocks last creation.

They said that he started a new project before he went missing.He call it the Colossus, it construct that's said to be the ultimate creation, they said the creation was tall enough to see the entire country from wherever it stood, heavy enough to make the earthquake with its every step, and that it can take on the continent by itself. But that story had been lost over the centuries. They don't know where it is, they don't know if it's even finished, they don't know if it would go against the humans if they activate it, or if it even exist to begin with.

Only one person is willing to go on this quest. The great ancestor of the craftsmen recently found a map to the supposed location of where the colossus is laying dormant. He just needs a team to go out and find the construct, but they don't have much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.