The Fight for Etricius

^Looks good, however, I'm curious to know as to how Hazan meet the former Queen. Other than that though, you are accepted.

Okay, when will you start the rp????

Probably after we get two or three more people and I get a couple of the older people back.

Name: Yankotsu Akatsumi
Race: Utieton
Description:
stand2.jpg

Hair is blue with a green triangle patch of his bangs, red eyes, and always wears blue and gold colored clothing. semi-long hair, muscular build but slim, about 5'11"

when he gets into an enraged state, the red of his eyes bleed into the whites makign the whole thing red with the blick iris, and a tattoo of flame apears on his cheeck.
l_e6bfacac60fd78dce23fdf2d484ac683.jpg

Personality: Yankotsu is a huge flirt first and formost, but a gentlymen to the females he care about the most. Other than that he is anot all that nice of a guy, he is a born theift and does not care to much about other people. and very cocky
Kingdom: Sea
Powers: water breathing, Ice creation
Weapons: two giant sized Kunia's used as sword held on his back, and i secondary dagger on hsi waist
Relatives: Hoaku Akatsumi: twin brother gone missing as children, parents unkown
Spouse/Lover: any good looking female he wants
History: Yankotsu grew up on a farm land surrounded by woods, every day, all day, he and his brother would play in these woods, Yankotsu always wanted to beat his brother, so he began to climb the trees and stalk Hoaku around as quiet as could be and tackle him when most vulnerable. His father both ran the farm and worked as a blacksmith, so as he watched him make the blades from scratch, naturaly Yankotsu fell in love with this sight, and wanted his very own blades ever sense he was a child. One day however while he was sent on a chore to get some well water from the next farmland, his family was attacked. Upon returning home all he seen was fire everywhere and a dark figure standing in the center of it all as two adults drop dead form it's hands. Being just a child he had not much for confidence, so he ran, and ran hard. Sadly however the dakr figure was fast himself, and chased the poor child. Not sure what to do young Yankotsu looked at a cliff leading to water, and jumped into, not caring if he lived, atleast this was he would not ahve to worry about what the creature that destroyed his family would do to him. Just as he jumped tho the figure reached out to grab him, but only nicked his cheeck, and Yankotsu fell to the sea. Sinking to an unknown kingdom deep under water, Yankotsu was saved by the ruler of this land, and granted te ability to breath in the waters so that he may grow up in this kingdom of safety. And grow he did, alone. Twelve years later Yankotsu still remembers that day. His scar is long gone, but none of the training nor passions he gained in that time. However growing up alon in a city was hard, and so he fended for himself the onyl way he knew how, stealing and tricking people. The one thing he has never had to do was kill, thankfully. One of his favorite things to steal/collect were blades, of any shape or size, he jsut loved to own them. and the lonely feeling would overwhelm him so much it hurt, so he would turn his sights on the beautifull women of his land and sweet talk them for days on end untill he felt happy again.

(OOC: if i messed anyhting up or didnt make sense please just tell me and i'll try to fix it)

No. I'm working on the IC now and should have it up in a day or so.

By the way, yankotsu, you are accepted.

Character Theme:

all rights to the music and images featured in video belong to Bioware and Clint Mansell I use it because it fits the character

Name: Dairato Izuka (Izuka is his first name)

Species: Ancient/ Ixian/ Kirashi (Their Species' Name in their native Language)

Appearance:
thm_phpZLElYc.jpg

Like the rest of his race, he is Muscular, not Bodybuilder muscular, he is lanky and built, like a monkey. His skin is golden, and as of yet without scars. He is about 5' tall, weighing in at about 120 human lbs. and has eyes of a soft blue light that cover his actual eyes completely. His mouth has apish fangs, and his hair is dark blueish green, black cat ears sticking out of the top of his head, a zebra striped monkey tail jutting from his backside. As for clothes they are simple, short black pants, no shoes, and a blue shirt that resembled a tank top, but the one side has a short sleeve that reaches to just above his elbow.

Personality: He was always alone, since his engineered birth. His race was dying on this world, and he was one of the few remaining individuals. He is quiet, and though not fearful of the people themselves, prefers to escape from others rather than befriend them, fearing that others may learn what he is if they get too close or try to fight him. He is a sad and lonely child, taught and drilled never to reveal himself outside of Anitir, told only that horrible consequences would arise.

Powers: His species have the inherent ability to manipulate Plasma that is generated within certain organs in their bodies, their genetic makeup also makes their bodies resilient to a certain degree of damage and heals rather quickly. They feature enhanced strength, an evolutionary trait developed because of a high gravitational field on their home planet. This enhanced strength gives them great speed and agility as does their light body frames.

Weapons: Though Izuka is trained to use a wide Variety of weaponry, he uses none, preferring hand to hand combat to weapons, and will occasionally use his Plasma Manipulation.

Relatives: Deceased

Spouse/Lover: None

History: Izuka was genetically engineered to be perfectly adapted to live on this world, given all the traits necessary to make him stronger, faster, and more biologically equipped to handle what his could not, immune to what caused a mass insanity through out his people leading to the civil war that felled the ancient kingdom. During the fall of Anitir, he was only just being born, and after 14 years of training, and surviving while his creators died, He was put into stasis to protect him. 800 years later, his chamber, awakened him after what was only to be a 250 year stasis, and now he wanders the ruins of what was once a great paradise.

You are accepted. Your character looks great by the way.

Im right here but i be waiting on intervention from another player cant very well get audience with royalty with npcs