The Fight for Etricius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted, and I don't mind at all about him being a general, but you better be able to handle playing both characters.

Name: Miyami Scrya

Race: Mermaid

Description: She has the tail of a rare type of beta that is larger than most whales.
[SPOILI]
mermaid_queen_by_elflady88-d38cg7e.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Personality: She is very kind and loving, but also protective. When it comes to her family and kingdom she is very passionate and protective of them, so she tries to gaurd them with her life.

Kingdom:
Utieton

Powers: She can communicate and command animals of the water and she can control large amounts of water, only about a lake size amount at a time though.

Weapons: She uses a silver trident with rubies and sapphires embedded below the spikes and at the bottom.

Relatives: Princes and princesses of the House of Scrya

Spouse/Lover: Open

History:
She was born and raised in the Palace of the Seas and has rarely left, she avoids it. Miyami was taught everything there is to know about the government, how it works and how to play the game of politics. Due to her father's fear of her running away or getting kidnapped, she wasn't exactly able to do anything. All her life she was told that she was a key part of how future Etricius will be formed, and she still believes it. Her son has always been the joy of her life, though she fears for him, and in turn, Utieton.

---------------

Name: Hiyashi Scrya

Race: Merman

Description: He takes after a rare type of shark when it comes to his tails and he has blue eyes when he is in his mer form. He also has three small scars on his right cheek. When he turns into a human, his hair will turn red and his eyes a golden color. In his human form he is about 5' 3" and weighs 130 lbs. roughly.
[SPOILI]
opheli_the_merboy_by_brightsakura-d4uospm.jpg
[/SPOILI]-Mer form
[SPOILI]
j-renka.jpg
[/SPOILI]-Human form

Personality: Hiyashi is a very sweet boy and kind like his mother. He rarely gets mad at peole, but has had his moments when it came to people who have hurt his family. It's extremely hard to not get along with him, especially because he's really friendly, sometimes with strangers even.

Kingdom:
Utieton

Powers: He can change into a human, talk to animals that live in water and control small amounts of water.

Weapons: He uses only a sword made in the Palace of the Seas.
[SPOILI]
JH-5015-2.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Relatives: Queen Miyami, princes and princesses of the House of Scrya

History:
He grew up in Utieton, and never really got to see the rest of Etricius, mostly because his mother wouldn't allow him. Hiyashi mostly studied politics and other boring areas that involved the government. His mother didn't even allow him out of his room until he was sixteen. When he turned seventeen, he was finally able to leave the palace, which was when he went on land and found out he could turn into a normal human and control small amounts of water. Now he will leave the palace every so often and go to various kingdoms and see all the various people, but avoiding Damenton.

He's so cute Hiya!!! XD I think I'm in love with the adorableness of him!!! Of course they're both accepted, so cute!!!

Thanks Mio, but I think my avatar is more cute. So, do you think we can start soon?

Probably, but we may wait until we get a couple more people, don't want to get too far for people to join and then get lost.

I just have to ask, but who's in charge of the rp, you or Fate?

It's kind of a joint operation, it was my story idea, with collaboration from Fate, and Fate posted it because I fail immensely at trying to post new topics, but I think I know how to do it now, so I'll probably be the one posting the IC when we get to that point.

So, IC will probably be put up tomorrow as soon as I get the time.

Impatient much? Geez, you really want to start this rp, don't you?

Well of course, I'm naturally impatient, and this is the best rp idea I've had in about a year.

Well it took me a little bit, so here is my second character.

Name: Kyrie Augh'age

Race: Human

Description:
[SPOILI]View attachment 11589[/SPOILI]

Personality: Quiet, shy, kind, hates fighting but will protect herself if she has no other choice, enjoys helping others and reading.

Kingdom: Kingdom of Perysene

Powers: Elemental magic, healing

Weapons: Requires a spell book in order to cast high level/complex spells.
[SPOILI]View attachment 11588[/SPOILI]

Relatives: Alex is her elder brother. Any other princes and/or princesses of Perysene.

History: Growing up as one of the princesses of the Perysene Kingdom she was tutored in a vast majority of subjects. At the age of seven she discovered that she had the ability to cast elemental and healing magics. Since then she has used her abilities to help others in any way she can. After her parents assassination she became very depressed and locked herself in her room because she felt that she had failed to do anything to save them. After a few months though she grew out of her depression with help from the rest of her family and her friends, however, she occasionally regresses back into her depression.

Yay! Finally, I've been refreshing the page since I sent you the pm.

Sorry, would have had it up sooner but had some trouble putting the pictures into the post. Took me awhile to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Well that's okay, I'm just impatient, as Ryu wanted to point out earlier. I wish to plot with you through pm here in a minute.

[FONT=&amp]Name: Nariko Akuyuhi[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Age: 25[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Race: Origionally a Catgirl, before she went on her pilgrimage. Yet on her return she seems to have developed some unusual traits…[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Description: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/148/6/5/magic__by_Wespenfresser.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Nariko has soft features, sandy hair and fluffy sandy ears to match. Before her pilgrimage her hair and eyes and fur were a lot lighter in colour, but whatever happened during her journey has clearly physiologically changed her body. Her eyes have a misty, distant look to them, and from her back protrude midnight black wings that fade into wispy shadows. She has a tail but it is no longer fully reminiscent of a cat, it is sandy in colour but dips into the same midnight black of her wings and the tip is a small, fluffy tuft. Clothing wise she has taken to wearing very dark, gothic clothes, unlike the way she dressed previously, in the beautiful clothes of their family. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Personality: When she was younger, Nariko was a very bubbly, energetic sort of girl, bright eyed and bushy tailed. After returning home from her journey, she has a serene air about her, quiet and wise. She seems very open and forgiving, not quick to lose her temper, but neither is she afraid to firmly stand up for what she believes in. However, Nariko despairs at the war, and while she will fight to protect the kingdom she loves, it is obvious the war is slowly taking its toll. She is fiercely protective and loving towards her family and will do anything for them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Kingdom: Rhydiatea[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Occupation: Princess of the Kingdom, however, she has been away recently and her duties had been delegated in the meantime. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Powers: She has lost her cat shape shifting ability. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]SpiritWalk: She can lie down and have an out of body experience, her spirit leaving her to explore beyond, walk through walls, see around corners, spy on people, travel away from her body. During this time she is physically very vulnerable, it as if she is sleeping but she cannot wake up until her spirit has returned.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Shapeshift: Nariko has a latent shape shifting ability, a transformation that she currently does not have access too. She is undergoing this over time. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Weapons: Rapiers, sometimes unconventionally dual wielding them, and blow darts that she dips in various different poisons depending on her needs. Some paralyse, some slow down reaction times, others poison, but she is resentful to use this weapon and prefers to fight with her rapiers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Relatives: Younger sister Mio and the other members of the royal family[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Spouse/Lover: Open[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]History: As a child Nariko was a bright, energetic little thing. She fulfilled the duties as expected of her but not without her own personality coming through, she used to run and play in the halls of the palace and occasionally caused mischief, but never at anyone's expense. Nariko could not understand the tensions building between the nations, and looking for answers, began to study all she could about the Kingdom of Anitir. Lucky for her the knowledge of Rhydiatea was expansive and well renowned, but in time she learnt all she could from their libraries. Nariko became quiet and withdrawn, till one night she departed on a pilgrimage to the forbidden Lands of the Ancients, something some of her family and home kingdom considered a grave sin. Still she needed answers, and has spent seven years on her journey, only now returning home, unsure of the reception she will receive or the political stabilities of the nations she has returned to. [/FONT]

So I was just checking over the progress of signups on this, and I figured you may as well toss my character, Kat Lightning as the King for House of Seacerith, as he's going to be taking over the Kingdom of Anitir not long into the roleplay when we start. If it helps, I can continue the history and have him take the kingdom as I planned on. I've got quite the story in mind for it.

Sounds like a plan to me. Did you and Lacuna talk about what you are going to do?

Waiting on a reply from Lacuna, but I don't see why we couldn't figure out something awesome.

Yeah, and I just sent that banner for the signature, maybe I should post it on here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.