The Fight for Asis (Sign up thread)

Magic Academy - A Resistance base and school.
Magic Acadamy.jpg

Cavern - Resistance's main base.
The cavern is a spacious place that the Resistance hides out in. The entrance to the cavern is hidden away underneath a junkyard a few miles outside of a modernizing town.

The Castle of Asis - Lerago's castle
The castle is well guarded by Lerago's vast army. The resistance has yet to get close the castle, as Lerago's men have brought in a few dragons to help guard him.

Do the races include vampires and such or just demons and humans o-o?

There are a few vampires in Asis, but not many.

Can i still join in?? and Whats still open?

Believe me, you can still join, as I quote:

Ah~ We need some more characters/people. I guess I'll make some more characters...

As for what's open...It depends on what you mean, races? Factions? Both?

We have 3x Neutrals

We have 2x Resistance (Not Counting Luna)

We have 2x Legaro (Not Counting Legaro)

And Just about every race is open accept for Angels, as I believe we have reached our max.

Did I help?

indeed sir :)
I want to be on the Legaro side
& im createing the bio but im sort of a newb...sorryy

Aha, so you too fell for the wit and charm of Legaro? :)

And tis alright, none of use ever started out as pros, and if you get confused or just need some help, don't be afraid to ask :) Good luck writing, my friend.

Ah yes sir, when the fall of the king fell apon us i twas impressed by his skills

Name: Karin
Race: Human
Side: Resistance
Appearance:
Karin.jpg
Personality: Seductive, caring, outgoing
Weapon(s): None
Power(s): Exceptional wind and fire magic.
History: Karin was always hit on at the Magic Academy by boys. She either ignored them or told them off. Once Lerago came into power, Karin dropped out. Her parents were one of the founders of the Resistance, and Karin was the one to find the cavern under the junkyard. Her and her family fixed it up and made it a place for the Resistance to meet and rest. One day, Lerago's army raided her village. The end result- Only her and her brother, Zack, survived. Ever since then, Karin took over for her father and mother as the human resistance leader. She has only met Lula once, and can tell that she has great potential. So, Karin persuaded her into joining with the help of Zack.
Misc: Karin is a lesbian.

Name: Zack
Side: Resistance
Appearance:
Zack.jpg
Personality: Honest, Loyal, Kind
Weapon(s): None
Power(s): Healing, talent in earth magics.
History: Zack left the Magic Academy with his sister, Karin, and has helped form the Resistance with their parents. After their parents died, Zack met Lula passed out in the junkyard. He brought her down into the cavern and healed her. His sister kept trying to get her to join them, but Lula was stubborn. Zack helped his sister to persuade Lula to join the Resistance, which worked.
Misc: Zack is Karin's little brother. He has a crush on Lula. He also doesn't join in any of the fights due to his heart problems.

Alright guys. I have finished my big homework assignments, SO... this will start tomorrow night or Saturday morning. I have to attend the homecoming football game on Friday because I'm in band and am leading a group for the halftime show.

Name: Jayde

Race: Dhampir. [Half Vampire]

Side: Neutral.

Appearance:
Five foot three inches tall with a lean and slim figure. Her hair is long and brightly colored. Her more distinguishing marks are the subtle burn marks around her eyes which are a faded green due to her being blind. Usually dressed in a long hooded coat, beneath it she wears a pair of pants and a top.

Personality:
Mostly she's cold, sarcastic with a cynical sense of humor who also take no shit from anyone but if you get past through the outer shell of sheer coldness, you'll find that she's quite loyal and devote to her friends.

Weapons:
At all times, she carries with her Chaos and Solitude. Two daggers made of abnormally strong black steel.
Powers:Strong control over the element of Ice and Water.

History:All her life, Jayde has misfortune follow her about. Since the day she was born, she was basically the runt of the family, among her two older sisters. Useless mother, drunkard father.. He was basically the reason she was blind. After the misfortune that befell her, as a small child, she ran off into the dark night and had then contracted a fever that she died from days later.. Or she thought she did. She woke up in a warm bed, in someone else's home having a strange craving. Throughout the years of her life, she lived with this man, her mentor. Phoenix was his name. He taught her everything there was to know about magic and to control her craving for blood since later on she discovered that she only was half and that he had done it to save her from the fever. Unlike most children they didn't have enough to sign her up for Magic Academy but considering how she turned out, it didn't seem like she needed at all. After a few more years, Jayde decided to leave her nest and venture out in the world to know of the latest happenings, it had never occurred to her that that was the last time she'd actually see her Mentor. As a Mercenary, she works for the highest payer even if it was for the king or the resistance though when she realized who was responsible for the destruction of her home, her perspective had slightly shifted. She may be neutral but from time to time, she'll offer the resistance some useful information for a good sum of course.

Misc: She may seem cold and hard on the outside but she's actually quite mushy on the inside.

Name:Fredrick
Side: Lerago
Appearance: he is slightly dark skind, he has dark shaded hair but with samll hits of silver due to all the strees he has been
through, he has a rough black chin hairs, wears a cloths that fits his mission, waers leather boots that are quite to the step. Brown eyes.
EDIT: Personality:he is a very quite man but he will listin to his master when ever he is given ordders, he trys to protect
his leader when ever possiable.
Weapon(s):Daggers, light weight swords, smoke bombs, bow & arows
Power(s): even though he is a human he is an expert at spying and camafloging, expert at hand to hand combat
History: He was once a farmer but when he heard the king was over thorwn he wanted to help make the new kingdom.

Oh, sure. Sorry about that. I was being rushed at the time.

Vertdell is a modernizing city. They are taking it slow, but are definitely starting to lean more to science now, creating things that could be useful. In the center of the city, there is a tall tower like structure which is used for town meetings, parties, a church on Sundays, and a school house for Monday-Friday with a day or two off if there is something else going on. The school house is for kids who can't afford to go to the Magic Academy, or the kids with no magical talent. They are taught other things that will be useful to them later on in life.

In Vertdell, there are residential areas near the forest that separates Vertdell from the Magic Academy. As you go further into town from those residential areas, you'll start to see more and more shopping places. Most of the restaurants are family owned in Vertdell, as well as the Inn and Bakery. For medical needs, one would go to Eliana the Summoner or one of her apprentices. Her apprentices would be pushing/pulling carts of potions Eliana has made for all sorts of medical needs throughout town. The prices are cheap so just about anyone could buy something from them. Eliana's house is to the north east of town, and separate from the residential areas. A long dirt path leads up to her door from District 2 of the residential areas.
There are 6 districts of Vertdell.

District 1 and 2 are considered the safest places for young children. They are more to the north east of the town and are just a few residential areas. District 3 through 5 are a bit more dangerous, and it's recommended that the children be in their homes before it gets too dark. Those Districts make up most of the city. The Inn and Bakery are in District 3, a few residential areas are in District 4. Those houses of District 4 are separated from District 3 and 5 by wide river which cuts through the entire city. Across the bridge to the west is District 5, which has many good restaurants and shopping places. As you keep going through District 5, you'll start to see that it's getting darker. District 6 consists of the first buildings of Vertdell. There isn't any good lighting, and all of the shady characters are seen there. District 6 is basically the part of town that has been corrupted. People who practice dark magic live there. Shops for anything they'd need are only in District 6. Things like books of dark magical spells, places to get your herbs needed for potions of the dark nature.

There are only a few pubs in Vertdell. The Night Owl is in District 3. It's a good place for a traveler to relax and have a good time. It's also one of the most popular pubs in Vertdell. Three Moons Tavern is on the edge of District 4 and next to 5. Dragon's Lair is in District 6.

Here is an example of what the buildings and streets look like.

professor-layton-and-the-curious-village-20080205044344092_640w.jpg

Thank you, dear. <33 oh and is my character set to go?

Yeah, your character is fine. If I don't say anything to you then the character is fine.

Im ready to start it, Im not sure if any one elas is