The Fight for Asis (Sign up thread)

Bump x 3 Excited for this rp. I never play female characters, now I have two!

Well we can start once we get more people. I'm excited for this too! I couldn't stop thinking about this ever since I had the dreams that gave me this idea. Which was like...4-5 years ago?

: D That's awesome! I want a book inspiring dream D X

Most of my dreams are book inspiring o.o
This is just the one I like the most :D

Ah~ We need some more characters/people. I guess I'll make some more characters...

Would you guys like to start and just see if anyone else will join in? Or wait for a while longer?

Sounds good to me. I may make another character tomorrow though.

Alright~ I'll see if I can get the opening ready for you guys. It'll most likely be ready by tomorrow though, I need to get some sleep for school ^^

Very interesting, I like the idea behind it all. I'll certainly join, perhaps as Lerago right hand man, though it depends, which faction do you want more members for?

Actually, can I take the last remaining Angel? We already have one in Neutral , in Resistance, and I would like to complete it with one on Lerago's side.

All right, here is my character. I'm tired of these stereotypical Angel images, so I made him different. Majorly. The concept might be a little hard to grasp, but when it comes to angel's and otherworldly beings, I don't think any idea is too far fetched. Also, I meant for him to be a typical villain character and I fully expect him to be killed sometime down the road. He is stranger, so yay or nay?

Name: Rasim Malak
Age: Non apparent, but has been on this world for thirty years.
Race: Angel
Side: Legaro's

Appearance: He appears rather tall, 6'4 or 6'5 but also seems very skinny, almost corpse like. He has a long, brown cloak that hides his entire frame from view (hands included) and gathers at the floor, making his feet invisible when he moves. He also possess a hood, the same color of dirt, that blocks his face from view and creates a constant shadow over it. If you were to remove the cloak you would behold a body of inconsistency.

There would be no face, where there would be a face would be smooth skin instead, constantly bubbling and warping. His right arm is covered in eyeballs of different shapes and colors, constantly shifting up and down the length of his arm, on that right palm is a gaping, toothless mouth with a huge barbed tongue hanging loosely out. His left arm is covered in sharp, pointed teeth that break out like rashes across his left arm. The left palm is smooth, no lines or creases. The rest of his body; torso, legs, feet, would also look waxy, bubbly and inconsistent. They would also be peppered with weird body parts; eyes, tongues, teeth, etc.

Personality: Sometimes he sits and thinks and can almost remember a time when he had compassion for living beings, but then it fades and is replaced with this sadistic monster. He cares only for himself but likes to follow the leader, he tortures others for his own amusement. He has a lust for violence, he revels in war and carnage and sulks in peace; he does not have the capacity for love anymore, he has fallen past that. Instead he wants to see the death of thousands, that's what makes him happy and that's why he follows Legaro

Weapons: His two weapons would be his left and right hands. His left palm can tear the face off an individual and allow him to wear it as his own. His right palm can suck the memories out of an individual and the tongue can paralyze the victim with a neurotoxin.

Powers:
-Can steal the "faces" and memories of dead people. Causes him to take their shape/appearance

-A master illusionist, his magic focuses on creating things that aren't really there but seem like they are.

Weakness: His "angel" body can not be harmed in physical ways but can be harmed through "holy" magic and he is completely vulnerable in another form.

History:

Rasim was once a compassionate man in a very distant world. He had a family, a wife, a daughter. But he somehow lost them all and fell into a life of a petty theft before being killed. In his next life the same thing happened, a wife and daughter lost, but this time he turned to murder instead of theft. He continued on like this, slowly committing more and more heinous acts before he finally ended up in the form he is now; an "angel".

Whatever it is that made him human is long gone now, he serves only to kill but is neither smart enough or charismatic enough to lead people and chooses to follow those that crave power and carnage instead. Which is what brought him to Legaro in the first place, the man had the same agenda as Rasim; kill everyone.

He came to Legaro and offered to be his right hand man, his messenger of death. Seeing his power, Legaro agreed and thus began Rasim's new life under this tyrant king. Nothing is to big or small of a task for him; and if it includes killing and/or torture, all the better.

Yes! Rasim is definitely accepted. Although, I can see Lerago leaving him in the middle of a battle to deal with the rest of the enemies.

Okay, I'll wright up something to get this started. I want to add two more characters from my book too. I feel like they need to be there :)

-CARTWHEEL wWHEN ARE WE STARTING WOMAN? X d

SORRY! My teachers have swamped me with homework assignments...I'm struggling just to finish one of them.

Aw, poor thing. Don't worry about it, and take your time. :) Homework sucks!