The Fight for Asis (Reboot)

Hey i think we have enough characters so that the rp could start.

Yes, and I will get the starter post up on... possibly Friday. If not Friday then Saturday.

If you wouldn't mind, could I join too?

Yes~! Anyone may join in ^.^

I'm going to keep accepting characters even after we start the roleplay.

Name: Ichigo (Ichi to her friends)
Race: Half-Demon
Side: Resistance

Appearance: She also keeps a hollow crystal pendulum with water in it that she will wear around her neck or her wrist. Unlike in the picture, she also has cat ears and a cat tail. She sometimes wears a green pleated skirt that is about mid-thigh length and her shows are black tennis shoes.
Anime-Girls-anime-girls-14837076-1024-768.jpg
Personality:
She is a very upbeat and happy type of girl. Most of the time she is respectful of others, but only when she wants to hear what they have to say. Every now and then she has some angry rampages if she gets mad at someone or something. Her major problem is being too excited about simple things. Some of her best traits would be her ability to cheer people up, depress someone, and keep secrets.

Weapon(s): She uses ninja tools: shuriken, kunai, senbon needles, and the like.
Power(s): She has the ability to control water whenever it's around.

History: She was born into a noble family that supported Lerago and accepted him as king, but she felt differently. Unlike her brother, she didn't want to voice her disapproval of the king. Instead she ran away from home with her brother when she was 12 and joined the Resistance.

Misc: She simply adores animals, plushies, soda and food. Her favorite foods are candy, meat and bread. So in other words, she would love you if you gave her one of these.

-----

Name: Erick Lancer
Race: Human
Side: Resistance

Appearance: He has three piercings on his right ear: a silver cross in his ear lobe, chained to (at the bottom of ear cuff) a silver ear cuff at the middle, chained to (at the top of ear cuff) a silver stud at the top. He also wears a silver cross bracelet with black rope on his left wrist.
picture1-1.png
Personality:
He's very quiet and has a bad temper. Normally he takes his anger out on anyone, but tries to keep from doing this. He doesn't take criticism well at all and he hates to be around a lot of people.

Weapon(s): (basically the same as the picture, but with a a dark green staff and black blades)
kung_fu_kwan_dao.jpg
Power(s): He uses air magic, but can only use it in a cutting form or to increase the power of his gwan dao (weapon above).

History: Pretty much the same as his sister's (Ichigo), but when he was 8 he had already started to hate Lerago as king. So he wanted to join the resistance when he was younger, but waited til his sister was old enough to decide to leave with him.

Misc: He's bi, just throwin' that out there for anyone who cares to know.