The Fifth Winter

Are you interested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to give me your insight on SAT, since there's the possibility of me doing that or ACT.

Welp good luck!

I took the SAT in 7th grade... it was okay.

So, SAT is generally easier because colleges superscore (take the highest in each category) and use percentiles instead of raw scores...Most of the time, anyways. The ACT, while it is an easier test, is generally harder to get the benefits of. Most will accept a solid score, but to stand out you'll need a 30+

Thanks for your insight, Kraken. Rainjay, how about you?

I suggest the SATs. More common, and in several ways, easier to use to get into college. You can take it three times and many colleges will as Kraken said, take your highest scores of each category. Percentiles are often pretty low for the SAT, too. Think about it more this way: if you do really well in your final exams, or in state testing, maybe the ACT is for you. If you prefer to just take a reading/math test with a bit of a 'logic' component, the SAT. The thing with the SAT is really just strategy. If you know the techniques, then you can see through pretty easy to the answers.

Also, I'm not sure about the ACT, but the SAT doesn't require you to answer every question. I really like that fact about it.

I'm still enjoying the leap from Dr. Evil jokes to SAT/ACT help.

My mind blanked for a witty comeback.

Hey which general area should our characters be in?

The group has a character sheet spot. Just send an invite and post it.

no no, i meant of the world. Sorry for the confusion :P

Ahh. Okay. Originally I was thinking north east, but we can all talk about it and come to a conclusion.

I'm reviving this thread because we have some more openings for our group roleplay! Some people sent group requests that were denied; if you're still interested, shoot me a PM and another request to join!

i'm in... period

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.