The Fifth Winter

Are you interested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems a lot like ebola, even the symptoms are slightly similar. O.o

It's coming. *runs away to buy a hazmat suit*

Yeah, but this is scarier because it's airborne! :D

And really well done for a world-ending virus, because it remains dormant. A hemorrhagic fever that shows signs at first contact would be shut down, but this, this is nasty.

CS forms can be filled out- I doubt the CS will change.

Is there a general forum vs group consensus? I can make an official OOC.

I don't mind either, if that's what you're wondering. I just want to post my character and get rid of the draft in my email. I am super excited for this roleplay, I already finished my character.

xD okay. I'll wait ten minutes for anybody else online to respond and if not I'll make a group.

I'm new around here so I'm ok with either option. If it's a group, you'll pop my cherry :D

I'm gonna be slow with the CS. I'm a bit of a slow writer in general.

Welp. That calls it. Group it is. I'll put something rudimentary up 'till I can make it pretty.

I've got SATs tomorrow morning and community service till the evening, so I'll be away all day (and won't be up most of tonight). But people can just post their CSs and discuss what they want for plot and stuff.

YOU HAVE SAT?! OMG TELL ME HOW IT GOES, OKAY?! isgoingtobetakingsatoract

I'll be sure to. I've taken a few full practices- they're not too too bad, once you figure out all the tricks of the test. Honestly, the hardest part is reasoning with your brain and staying awake :P

BTW, guys. I'm modding Kraken on the group to accept people into the group while I'm gone tomorrow. He's Gmed with me before, so it should all be good. Just keep sending invites to the group and stuff.

I'll be away 'till 5 PM eastern. Sorry for the inconvenience.

dr%20evil%20laser.jpg

Yes. "Should be all good."

Reactions: Rainjay
I have no idea when you will come on then since I'm eastern and it's about 10:40 here xD

^ Just 5 PM your time, then, PinkArrow. After I log out tonight I'mma be gone all day.

Because you have important life-impacting stuff to do. Jeez. So lame.

It's nighttime here, so I'm assuming 5pm tomorrow is around the time when you'll be coming on.

That would be correct.

And yes. SATs and comm service is pretty lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.