The Field

"Hmm.. Ok, Those two should be down here any minute." Kasumi then went to the kitchen and ta-dan! She served the food to everyone, "I hope you like it.. I Just really hope you guys like it" Kasumi Blushed a bit.

Aron slammed face first into the floor, he proceeded to stand up brush himself. "I planned on doing that you know" he said walking towards the chef "My names Aron whats yours." he asked

Blair sighhed a bit not seeing anything interesting. She then turned into a black cat wearing a witches hat. " Well i guess ill go finde something to do then. She then sniffed the air smelling food. " Hmmm where could this be coming from?.. " She said as she followed the scent to a hole. " Could this be the place it is comeing from? " She said as she looked over the side and slipped falling down at an alarming rate. " Hahahahaha! " She just luaghed as she sommuned a pumpkin and slowly floated down.

Kasumi Couldn't help but to laugh "Haha, Don't Worry Aron, It's normal, Even now sometimes i would fall like that here, haha" .

"Ohh!! Forgive me. Nice to meet you Aron, My name is.... Kas a weird name, I know."

Kasumi grabbed a Muffin and gave it to Aron "Please try it, I hope you like it."

Aron grumbled something about not failing then bit into the muffin "MMMMMMM" he moaned "This is really good and i mean REALLY good." he said raising the muffin up above his head as if it was to be worshiped.

Lexi realised they were nearing to the end, and afraid Raiden would die from the fall or something, she carried him bridal style. "S-sorry, but I don't want you to get killed from this fall.." She braced herself as the end approached nearer.

Ari cursed as she watched as Katsu rushed forward at an insane speed. His robe covered in multiple holes from her previous attack as his missing arm seemed to do nothing in slowing his advance. She braced herself as he used all his force to force his palm into her stomach but as she watched she realized he had a shard of metal between two of his fingers. In an instant she forced her body to move out of harms way as he smashed his fist into a nearby tree. He yelled as she turned and kicked him behind the neck causing him to slam his face crudely against the ground. She used the last of her power to contain his last arm and his legs as she began to collapse.

"Katsu..." She breathed as she felt her wounds draining her her energy. She looked at where they wound up. She fell to her side as she began to look for a way for the others to her location.

Kyrie slowly creeped towards the pair standing by the muffins and quickly grabbed the exposed muffin. " Kyrie," she backed away as she introduced herself. Then, like the true lady she was, she 'gracefully' shoved the muffin in her mouth. "I agree, Aron, this is amazing!" She gulped the rest down "Another?"

((Bwahaha! finally! A visual of my Kyrie: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/065/3/a/kyrie_by_inukurro-d5x8054.jpg?3 ))

Ari beganto crawl as she tried to find a way out. She looked throughout the area as she saw a small field. She forced herself to her feet as she made sure Katsu was bound before moving forward and hopefully finding something to find her location with. She saw some people in the field and froze. How far had they strayed? She picked this location to keep people away but stillothers existed there normally. She stared for a moment in disbelief before trying to identify who they are.

(Nice picture! XD)

A lone shinobi is seen limping through the tree's as he held his arm. " Shit.. " He said as blood dripped from his arm and to the grass below. He looked around as his bright blue eyes glowed lightly as he looked for any form of life that could possibly help him. " Is anybody out there! " He called out as his dark blue hair flowed in the wind slowly drying the blood on his face. He looked around again as he found the feild, he just limped quickly hopeing he would see something that could help him. Seeing nothing he just cursed. " Damnit... " He said as he decided to rip a peice of his shirt off and wrap his armup with it. " That should atleast stop the bleeding he said as he kept limping trying to find somebody... Some lifeform of any sort.

"Well Aron, Kyrie I'm glad you like it, Hehe, But, It isn't really that good, you know... Or maybe i just got used to my cooking, Sure, There's always more, Come this way and let me show you... Ta-dan!!" There were lots of muffins and Food, all sorts of vegetables, meat, soups, candies. "Enjoy, I'm just happy to see how happy you are eating" Kas Smiled gently and she looked at everyone there.

Aron sniffed the air inquisitively "Hold on a second...... is that demonic goat meat I smell?" he asked mouth watering. "If there is i call dibs."

"Aron, I hope you're not planning on eating someone" Kas Looked at him "We have plenty of food here, you won't starve for not eating what you love, I'll go and check, if you wat come with me" Said Kas as she smiled.

Then she went to the "Door" (If it an be called a door..) and Jumped to the surface, As she did she saw two of the guest about to fall "The fall won't hurt, so don't worry"

Lexi came down the hole with a thump, holding Raiden in her arms. She put him down before wobbling to the table full of food. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of the food.
"Oh my, it's been like, days since I had real food!" She smiled at everyone before gobbling up the delicious food.