Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PaperGirl182

Original poster
Hi~!!! I would like to start off by giving a little information about The Few so maybe everyone can understand the importance of it to me and why I only need such a small amount of people the RP. This is a story I made a while back. It was the very first story plot I had thought up when I was in seventh grade. I am always working on it and editing it because I believe I need to make it absolutely perfect. My story however is already set in stone so anyone who participates does not need to worry about me stealing their words or ideas. I thought this would be fun to RP with others and see how other people portray my characters. And now that you understand the importance I can share the story.....
The Few is about a group of four kids who were sent away to a facility owned by a company called Eco. Eco tricked people into sending their kids away so they could turn them into human weapons. Four of their finest successful test subjects escaped. And basically the story is about these remarkable kids that became friends through a dark time and stick together to survive and try to gain the freedom that was taken away from them.
So there are four main characters right now. I have two more but they do not come in till much later and if the RP goes well then I will bring them in as well.
So I will introduce my characters from oldest to youngest...
Name: Dark
Height: 6"1'
Description: Using magic is his ability. And I say magic I mean he simply has to think it for it to become real.
Name: Sky
Height: 6"1'
Description: He can fly and pretty fast too. Through sometimes people who get to close when he takes off get blown away...
Name: Night
Height: 5"7'
Description: She can control nature and speak to plants. Can also see into the future but only when danger is coming her way.
Name: Rain
Height: 5"5'
Description: She can control the weather
I need one female to play Rain and to males. If you are interested please message me and I will give you the full info on the character you on interested on playing.
Night: Taken
Dark:
Rain:
Sky:

Status
Not open for further replies.