The Feud

"Yeah, I sometimes kind of imagine what would have happened if things ended differntly. If they didnt die in the end would there love continue and grow changing there families minds or would they eventually sucumb to the hatered between there families and end up hating each other." Jakob says though he had to imagine that things would have changed and there families would stop fighting realizing how pointless it all was.

Emily nodded.
"Yes. It is sad to think about. "
She took a step towards him. She sighed a bit. She placed a hand on his shoulder. She did her best to give him a faint smile after that. She took a breath.
"Are you alright?"

"I think so, I am still not fully recovered from the fight but that will change once I can hunt again." Jakob says "sorry for kindd of springing all that on you."

Emily shook her head. She looked right at him.
"There is no need to apologize."
As a sheer act of kindness, she gave him a kiss on the cheek. She was just doing it to be nice, nothing more and nothing less. She hoped for him to feel better now.

Jakob was about to say something when Emily leaned up kissing his cheek, "that was a little unexpected." He says smiling a bit knowing that there was nothing beyond a kind gesture behind it. "Thank you its been nice to be able to just spend time with someone and talk."

Emily nodded. She gave a faint smile.
"You're very welcome."
She was quite sincere. She had a hand on his shoulder. It was another kind gesture. She really liked him as a friend.

"You can check out some of the other books if you want. What kind of things do you like to read?" He asked enjoying her company. It was nice to just spend time with someone without worring about the problems facing the clan.

Emily looked at him. She shrugged a bit.
"Alright."
She looked at the other books, glancing around the shelves a bit. She blinked and looked at him again. She heard his question.
"Well..."
She paused, unsure of how to answer that at first.
"I am undecided, if I am to be honest with you."
She meant that.

"Thats fine, not everyone has favorite things to read." Jakob says when she answered his question. "The same as not everyone is as passionat about books as me. We can do something else if you would rather sometimes I hate not being able to go outside during the day. Its the one thing I still miss from when I was human."

Emily nodded.
"Alright."
She listened to him. She blinked. She frowned. She took a breath and spoke again.
"My human days are long behind me. I try not to look back or think about being human."
She sighed a bit. She looked away.

"I try to leave it behind, once and a while though it does pop up. Any family I knew as a human would be gone by now anyway so fhere is little reason to look back on the past." Jakob says "though I seem to have yet to really not miss the warmth of the sun. I am sure someday I wont wish for it abd it is getting better if I am being honest."

Emily managed a nod. She blinked as she thought of a question.
"Is there anything you wish for right now? I'm not sure what I would wish for right now myself."
She tried not to sigh or anything. She waited for a response. She was... rather patient as she did so.

"My wish would have to be that our kind could live our lives without having to look over our shoulders fearing hunters have us in there sights." Jakob says after thinking for a moment.

Emily sighed and nodded. She placed her hand on his shoulder again.
"I wish you could get your wish."
She was as honest and sincere as she could be.
"I know I'd like to be able to hunt at night without having my guard up all the time."
She gave a faint smile.

"Maybe someday we can, maybe we should try to reach some type of treaty with the Hunters. Maybe they would let each clan have an area where there forces are not allowed to hunt. Now would not be a good time to approch them though as I think tensions will be to high at the moment."

Emily frowned a bit. She nodded. She sighed a bit.
"Agreed."
She closed her eyes for a brief moment. She thought about what they just talked about for a little bit. She took a breath and looked at him. She moved a strand of hair out of her face.
"Um...."
She didn't know what else to say or talk about.

Reactions: Ice Dragon
"I am sorry I am not the best company right now. Possibly becuse the sun is up, being stuck inside like this is a little boariñg." Jakob says wondering what they should do for a few hours until the sun set. "I think there may be a few games around if you want to play something."

Emily shook her head.
"No you are not. I enjoy talking to you."
She gave him a faint smile. Suddenly, she blinked and raised an eyebrow.
"Games?"
She had not thought anything like a boardgame would have been interesting to any of the vampires there.

"I found a few old ones in the mansion. Nothing to exciting but it could help pass the time. The ones I know are Chess and Checkers, but theres a couple others I am not sure how to play." Jakob says walking over to a small shelf in a corner.

Emily blinked. She frowned a bit. She nodded a bit.
"Oh."
She watched as he walked over to the shelf. She took a breath and was rather quiet for a bit. She never really played board games very much, if at all, that she could recall. Anyway, she finally spoke after a moment or so.
"Undecided?"