1. Male
Come one, come all.

We say it once and we'll say it again.

This is the most happening party.

Sure- The Christmas Party got ruined by a gremlin and a supernatural hunter

And The Field Trip had demonic sacrifices,

The Escape Room was a mess as well,

And a Leprechaun ruined St Patty's Day

And Jack ruined the Easter Holiday party.

And off camera, the spirits of 1776 ruined the fourth party, while on screen- Jack made the late guests go through trials.

But this one- we promise-

...... Who we kidding? Expect chaos.

EVENT INFO.

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
You are someone who was invited to the party

When: September 6th 1PM EST/12PM CST. This will end at 4PM EST.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action High Fantasy ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. This party will be a disaster.​

Screenshot 2021-06-21 12.47.36 PM.png

Name: Rafael Benjamin ( RB) Star

( Faceclaim: Nathan Anderson)
Name: Jack
Species: Holiday trickster figure

6A45E637-D3E8-4CCF-9FF4-0EAE0BAC6C01.jpeg
Name: Jaxob Campbell

Species: Doppelganger

Personality: Jaxob has the personality of most teenage boys who have fathers who has a lot of power,a bit of a rebel and not afraid to cause some trouble. He is also a nice kid who enjoys going places, but he also hates surprises. He also tends to pick up the personality ( and sometimes) abilities of people around him.

History: Jaxob was a "gift" to his fathers, being "borrn" as a baby to be their "son" and has grown up for the past sixteen years thinking he was normal. ( I mean, don't most kids look exactly their two parents perfectly combined as teens? Nothing weird here)

1608876106788.png

Name: Dr. Michael "Mickey" Campbell

Extra: He's the man hosting the party. He is now a single father.

Last edited:

• LuckycoolHawk9[/USER]:
    All was quiet at the household as the party had yet to start. Thankfully, there was nothing that could ru- Well, except for the sulking teen who was once again being blown off by the girl he liked.
    Today at 1:04 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    Hayes had better things to do, adult responsibilities to attend to, multiple options to choose from, yet here he was dressed in not his best clothes answering to an invite he probably got by mistake. Why did he always do this to himself? As he walked further in he suddenly realized he was early to boot. "Nice going Hayes," he told himself.
    Today at 1:21 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Michael wasn't one to actually socialize at his parties. Sure, he liked to throw them, but considering how since last Christmas, everything was a mess, he was debating stopping. He hadn't done one for memorial day and the fourth one was just bad. He had heard something had even happened outside. He took a deep breath and would look over at Hayes. " Sorry about the place not being ready, usually guests just show up and do it- but ehh, I was never really the life of the party. I'm the host, Dr. Michael Campbell."
    Today at 1:27 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    RB hadn't planned to come to another party, but hey, it was probably the last one he was going to before the next football season started along with all the college essays and papers and scouting,
    Today at 1:28 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    Hayes took his hand out of his pocket to shake hands with the host, his blue cardigan sagged at the arm as a clear indication of it being an at home only kind of clothing, "I'm sure it'll pick up Mr. Campbell, these things usually do. I'm Hayes Sandoval." Was he here by mistake? Hayes thought about the stubble he probably should have shaved. Standing next to Dr. Michael Campbell also made him think about accidentally abandon the old cardigan at some point. "It's your first time hosting I gather?"
    Today at 1:40 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Michael wasn't used to being kind to the host, as often times, he was ignored at his own parties, fading into the background of whatever mess of a guest had wondered their way into his party. Of course, he didn't say that aloud to the man. " Mr.Campbell was my father, you can either call me Michael or Mickey, I honestly don't have much of a preference. It's nice to meet you Hayes. I kind of didn't expect people to come as I sent out the invites to pretty much anyone." He did notice the stubble, but he just found that it made the man looking more attractive." I can see why you think that, but no, I've been the host for a few parties here actually. I just tend not to be the one to arrange the smaller details. It was usually my son or my ex-husband who did that."
    Today at 1:46 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    Simon walked out of the restroom after fiddling with his hair, making it look just the right kind of messy. He'd gotten a new piercing in his hear since the last party he'd been at and was considering maybe slowing down on his piercing collection. A labor day party was not exactly his kind of scene but the possible attendance of a certain someone always made him attend some silly things. Today though, he was feeling pretty cool in his outfit. It was what some would call a "normal" less dark get up, but it made his hair, piercings, and black nails stand out more. He also wasn't hating his haircut. RB might even approve. He walked by the sulking teen and asked, "don't want to be at your dad's party is it?"
    Today at 1:48 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    Hayes chuckled at the "sent out the invites to pretty much anyone" part. Anyone was him alright. "Yeah, understandable. I'm not one for the smaller details either. Sorry that you're on your own today Michael, but things usually work out somehow. I think." Nice going Hayes, he thought to himself as he was made uncomfortable by his own awkwardness. Michael here, despite his faltering start to a party arrangement, seemed so well put together. Goal oriented, his mother would say. She had also called Hayes a floater and he hated how much that made sense. But whatever. "Uh well, I don't recognize anyone I know at the moment so I'm free and willing to help out with anything if you need," he offered, fighting the usual urge to slip by unnoticed.
    Today at 2:01 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob was quiet for a moment as he looked up. He couldn't say that he recgonized the other teen who talked to him as that would be a lie of the greatest degree. That being said, the rumors were certainly something that made him think that he knew a lot more about him then he probably should. There was a moment of debating answering the question. " It's not that as much as the fact that for the fourth time, the person who I wanted to most show up to the party isn't showing up again," he replied. If anyone knew Jaxob, there was something off about his tone. It was hard to exactly pinpoint, but the easiest way to say it was like his voice was a different color. But then again, this was the boy that nobody knew much about. Hell, he didn't know much about himself. Due to the contempt of not caring, he had taken form being clean shaven like normal to have a very light mustache and the start of a goatee. He waited to see if the other teen was going to talk more, before he went back to his sulking as he did know that the other boy was looking over and smiling, probably wanting to spend some time with his boyfriend.
    Today at 2:01 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Michael wasn't sure it was the fact that he hadn't been on a date or for that matter, been with anyone else, but he found the chuckle to be entirely adorable and something that he loved. " You know, honestly being on my own isn't the worse thing to happen today. Sure, it could be better, but this is the first time that I really feel free for the first time in a long time. I tied myyself to someone else for so long- that it's nice to be me," he replied back, offering a smile to the other man as he noticed how awkward the man was. But yet, it felt good to not be talking with someone who had everything figured out. It was that sort of thing that drove him crazy and as much as his ex claimed to be a free spirit, he planned every little detail of everything just as much if not more than Michael. " Well, that would be great if you want to help set a few things up. I got the food and stuff done- and the only thing that I really needed to do was bring it out of the kitchen."
    Today at 2:05 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    "Fourth time? Well that sucks," Simon didn't know much about the other teen. He only knew who the Campbells were in that sort of general way. "You're a whole lot more patient than I'd be, but listen I'm shit at this kind of stuff so I'll let you feel your pain in peace. Ah, here comes RB. Nice, I thought he might be here.... oh shit, sorry dude didn't mean to rub it in or anything." Simon waved at RB anyway, maybe RB knew the sulking teen. Simon didn't want to appear too rude. Over by the door Hayes was nodding as if entirely understanding the whole thing about being tied to someone for a long time when he didn't. He was more of a choose to be with someone for a long time never really tying or being tied to someone. He was too easy going of a man for that. "That feeling of liberation I can understand though," he said the end of his thinking out loud he realized, and scrambled to check it sounded like a fit in their conversation, "I mean, feeling free to be you. Can't go wrong with that." Get it together Hayes, he thought. "Oh, you cooked?" Hayes eyes widened at the thought of put-together Michael also mastering the kitchen. What couldn't the man do? Outside of party details and such anyway. He walked with Michael to the kitchen saying, "Michael tell me you paid for catering or I'll be very intimidated."
    Today at 2:28 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would nod in agreement about the fact that it suck a lot because he really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone else at the moment. He was surprised that he had been so patient and well, the matter of things was certainly something he can deal with. The sulking teen would take his way upstairs as he really didn't know the other teen that well and also, it was awkward that he would be the third wheel in this sort of things, besides he wasn't in the mood to fix whatever mess was going to happen. RB would walk over to him with a smile on his face. " I'm happy that you came to the party, I know it's not your thing- but when I came back last time for my phone, I found an invite for it and besides, this seems lowkey too good to miss,"he said.
    Today at 2:39 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Michael wasn't quiet sure if the other man would get what he was saying, though he honestly didn't think it would matter in the long run after all. Maybe the guy was just easygoing and that was just something that he was going to have to deal with as well. He was quiet for a moment and smiled. " Yeah, I got to agree with you there, the feeling to be free to be yourself is something that everyone should experience at least once in their lives which is being quiite honest about the thing. Well, yeah, I have to cook in this house- it's either that or take-out and I do want my son and myself to be healthy, and all that greasy and processed food isn't going to do that for us," he replied, before taking a second to look at the assortment of stuff that he had finished making along with the little bit of food he did have catered, but he had invoiced the place the way to prepare it so that it wouldn't be terribly unhealthy for his guests." I cooked this half of the food here and the other half, I did have catered, but I sent them the most effective way to prepare it."
    Today at 2:44 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    Simon smiled back, he couldn't help it, "I'm not going to say what I'm thinking because it's too cheesy. Suffice it to say, now that I'm talking to you, I'm glad I came." He was also glad the sulking teen left, but he wasn't going to say it. Simon remembered his sulking phase and it still embarrassed him. Luckily RB never saw his emo days. Sometimes he still couldn't believe he was publicly dating a football player. "I even dressed semi formal, wasn't sure what type of party this would be but so far it beats the weird ones we've been to before. It's a nice house too. Lots of rooms, no crowds of people, adults distracted with other adults," Simon laughed. He was only half joking about the implications.
    Today at 2:54 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    Hayes understood. He'd already been intimidated before anyway. He'd assumed the son was also away for some reason, but it made sense that Michael was so well put together. It was all in his son's best interest. Perfect supportive man, what the hell was his ex-Husband thinking? "I am humbled. Officially," he said as he watched the spread and listened to the fact that even the catering was health-conscious. "I just follow recipes spoken to me on the phone every now and then," Hayes scratches his stubble in thought, "I don't try that often though, since it's just for myself. You'd think it'd be easier to cook for one." Well Hayes, he told himself, maybe you'll make a good friend after all. Dating didn't even cross his mind, not because Michael wasn't attractive in many ways, but because it didn't seem possible. Too out of Hayes' league.
    Today at 3:04 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    RB offered his own smile and looked back at him. "You should know by now that I find nothing that you say cheesy in the slightest bit. Like, I find you to be too adorable to ever find cheesy. Also, surprised that you did without being near me," he replied, not feeling in the least bit sorry that he slid that dirty innuendo in there. RB would move closer and knew that for once, he wasn't doing something that made him uncomfortable. It was weird to think that he was dating someone who he wouldn't have even thought twice about during his freshman year of high school, but he didn't exactly find that too be too weird. He wasn't even the same closeted guy that he had been so many years ago. " To be honest, I dressed a little nice because I also wasn't sure what type of party we would be going to either. Yeah, there are a lot of rooms and with the adults distratced, well, we can do other things."
    Today at 3:16 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Michael was happy that someone understood the sort of situation that he found himself. But then again, things were often trickier than they appeared to be. Sometimes he wondered what Charlie had been thinking when he had left, but sometimes, things were just too complicated for it to be tidied up with a nice little bow that made everything right. He was quiet for a moment. " Very few people are officially humbled when they learn these sort of things, but hey, using tech to make things better is certainly something that can help pep[e. Well, at least being alone isn't a problem you have," he replied, taking a look at he ground and hearing a loud clatter as a small kitten fell through the open kitchen window, plummeted a long distantce of twenty feet and that landed with a sickening splat on the floor, it was definitely dead. There was a silence as Michael looked over at Hayes, wondering if he was a normal human or not, but decided to just prempt his action with a " Normally, I don't do these things if people are around, so please don't freak out or think less of me." He would catiousy and slowly lean down to the kitten and for a moment, his eyes darkened, turning a necrotic black as he touched the kitten. WIthin a few moments, the thing would spring up and back to life almost as if it had ever suffered a gruesome death and Mickey's eyes were back to normal.
    Today at 3:27 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    Simon actually blushed at the innuendo because despite his usual dirty mind in the presence of RB, he hadn't actually made the connection until a few seconds later. It also didn't help his body temperature that RB was saying all those things about him. The kinds of things Simon never said to RB unless they were caught up in the privacy of their moments. In his right mind, Simon would not dare tell RB what he really thought of him. "Don't let anyone hear that you dummy," Simon gave the delayed reply even as he leaned into RB's approach. "I noticed. Looks good on you," he said trying to underplay his agreement to the other things. "Let's hope our outfits don't wrinkle easy. Didn't think of that when I left the house," Simon feigned concern. "What is a Labor Day party anyway? I know the history of the holiday but, how does one party to it?"
    Today at 3:32 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    Hayes was starting to relax more. For being two very different people their interaction was feeling surprisingly easy. Hayes found that a pleasant surprise. Until the kitten fell to its death on the kitchen floor. Hayes both didn't know what to do or say after the fact but also thought there it is, there was always some weirdness happening in his life but this was odd even for him. "Uh, don't freak out? What do you mean... what are you doing to the ca-" Whatever Michael did had NOT been any of the things that had crossed Hayes's mind. The eyes, the resurrected kitten, and then normalcy? "Uh, forgive my language Michael but What the fuck?"
    Today at 3:43 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    RB was quiet for a moment, not entirely sure what else there was to say in the moment, but he did notice all of the different ways that Simon's body temperature was rising in the moment and he couldn't even do more than offer the biggest grin possible as he looked over at the ground and then was quiet for a moment. He wondered what Simon thought of him, but maybe one day, he would be brave enough to ask him. " We're the only two who are in this room, I don't think the adults even notice we're flirting or thinking anything else right now. Somehow, I doubt that anyone else at the party would even notice,' he replied, moving closer and gently and slowly picking Simon up. " Not entirely sure, but we can do what we do at most parties, I saw a spare room that has a lock where we won't be disturbed."
    Today at 3:51 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Michael was hoping that for whatever happened next, he hadn't potentially made someone that he could possibly like be scared of him. That was the last thing that he wanted to do. He had been so focused on the healing that he hadn't considered that it wasn't exactly normal how he healed people. " I'm going to go with the incredibly abridged version of this. I'm what's considered a perfect necromancer. Can bring back any dead thing to a state where it's alive and healthy and less likely to die again. Of course, that only applies to premature deaths and not like old age or incurable diseases."
    Today at 4:04 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    Simon was trying very hard to not let himself be carried away by the mood. It was inevitable, he knew, but there was some decency in how long they waited before they went off somewhere and disappeared from a party. But RB's whispered temptations by his ear were making it damn near impossible. Simon found himself biting his lip not to smile at the thoughts of how right RB was about nobody even noticing. "Hm, and my mom says I'll be a bad influence on you, if she only knew what you were up to," Simon loaded his tone with sarcasm in trying to add some levity before he really did give in. And then RB slowly picked him up and all was lost. Before he knew it Simon had RB by the collar and was already kissing him. "Whatever," he whispered, "you win," in between kisses, "what's new?"
    Today at 4:06 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    RB was very good at being the temptation in their relationship, even if he didn't care to admit it though. There was something about them disappearing from a party that was so common that he was sure most of their friends knew what they had been up to him. Sure, he knew that he was being a bad influence, but he didn't care for once in his life. He did notice the attempt to hide what he thought was most likely a smile as well. "Mothers have a bad habit of being dead wrong about me most of them." Even though SImon had already won and was already holding his collar and kissing him, he still somehow managed to move them to the room he talked about and to the bed before locking the door. " Nothing at all."
    Today at 4:11 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    Hayes laughed more from initial disbelief than out of any kind of humor. But then the humor did seep into his processing of Michael's explanation and Hayes found himself easily accepting the weirdness. As he often did. Things happened around him like that, and Hayes himself sometimes made odd choices for no real reason other than a feeling. So this was more of that, albeit on another level of odd but Hayes didn't mind knowing more about it. His laughing died down to a chuckle as he said, "right. Okay. Sure." He leaned back on a counter, looked at Michael, and crossed his arms comfily into his baggy blue cardigan as if he were at home waiting for the kettle to boil. "For the record, I have no gifts. No party planning, no cooking, and no magic thingy gifts. But I am a magnet for oddities and such situations so just know I'm laughing more at my situation right now than at anything to do with you so don't feel insulted."
    Today at 4:17 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Michael was quiet for a moment. "Somehow, none of this information surprises me in the slightest. I guess we can put ot the stuff for now and then, I guess talk about you and what you have experienced. But yeah, that's all I got,"
    Today at 4:24 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Eventually guests came and for once, a party didn't end in- okay, that's a lie. At least three fist fights, two duelling wizards and a very unhappy labor day Fae did ruin things, but that all happened off-screen and nobody noticed as Michael and Hayes talked while RB and Simon did things that are not safe to write in a charp. Tune in next holiday for the Fated Halloween Party.