1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, fantasy, magical, modern, Steampunk

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Michael" would be tapping his foot impatiently waiting for some kind of response. It seemed he was not happy that nobody enjoyed his show

Today at 10:53 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The ladder led Rosemarie and Jaxob directly to the cursed bedroom door.

Today at 10:54 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The front door would still be magicked shut.... but if someone had some strong magic or was say a ghost like power- they could get through it

• Zarko Straadi:
    Viaeny thought she heard noises coming from beyond the bedroom door. Should I try to open it? she thought. But it could be anything out there, maybe zombies! Lliira completed her drawing. "W-what do you want?" she said to Mike. "To-to finish playing the S-spectre?"

Today at 11:08 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Michael" would looked at her. " Well, at least someone was paying attention during that little performance. Yes, that is all I have ever wanted. I get to finish my part and then he gets to be free. So bloody sim-"

Today at 11:11 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack was listening and paused for a beat. " How does the play end?"

Today at 11:11 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Tholby had been thinking the same thing, It felt weird that hadn't been answered.

Today at 11:12 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " That hardly seems important right now."

Today at 11:12 AM

• Loveless:
    "I should have known that ladder was too convenient.", Rosemarie complained to herself when the secret room had led them to the entrance of the second floor but not inside the room they needed to get to. If only this was Aiso- Then this annoying door would have been no challenge for her champion! "Great. I guess now we wait for the bad guy to finish doing his monologue and inviting us in or something..."

Today at 11:13 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Well," Viaeny said, "We've watched a lot of rehearsals, except for the end. So if we knew how it ended, maybe we could take the other main parts, you play the Spectre, everybody wins?"

Today at 11:16 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob looked over at the door for a moment. " Well, yeah, it did seem like it was a little too easy, but I don't think waiting for him to come out is the answer. Maybe we should figure something else out first. Like why- wait- the attic, I think I remember something," he replied, rushing over and pulling the string on the wall to go upstairs to the attic. It was sure a good thing that he could remember so they wouldn't be stuck waiting.

Today at 11:19 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Well, here's the problem. The only way for that to work is if there was some blood relation to the original cast members. That *Witch* was very specific on breaking the curse."

Today at 11:20 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Wait, isn't that... Lliira thought, hearing a girl's voice outside. She went over to the door and tried to open it. When she touched the doorknob, she could see and feel currents of magical force keeping it closed. She gave Jack a look, then flicked her eyes down to the doorknob.

Today at 11:20 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "The original cast members?" Viaeny said. "Well...I might be, sorta? OK, this is crazy, but...Nathan...is my Dad...except, last I saw in your, eh, memory, he was a ghost...which is a whole box of crazy with a side of fries...but not knowing how he became non-ghost, technically I'm not a hundred percent sure the term blood relative would apply..."

Today at 11:24 AM

• Loveless:
    "Your family sure does like ladders...", Rosemarie jabbed playfully, hiding the fact that she completely forgot attics were even a thing. Had theirs been converted into her room before she had even been born? That might explain the lack of one back home. And so much space. Huh, she thought that was normal to have. This room, however, was absolutely not as graceful as her bedroom was. Where was the 'press F for the flashlight' when one required it??

Today at 11:28 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack had heard both Rosemarie and Jaxob as well and though it took a lot of his power to do it, he flicked the doorknob open in a quiet manner, so she and Tholby could go and talk to them. There was a flicker off of the form as Jack would fully drop the appearance he had and look as he truly did.

Today at 11:28 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "If I'm right in how posession works, I'm- well- uhh-" He was quiet for a moment, because it would finally be admitting something that he had been keeping a secret for a long time. " I'm Luke Rodriguez's nephew, I came here because my dad was worried about him.

Today at 11:30 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    As if the universe had heard Rosemarie's joke, there was ironically a Flashlight on the ground with only an N and F on it. It looked like the rest of the lettering had fallen off as well.

Today at 11:31 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I think there are some old family photo albums and if I'm right, under them, some yearbooks."

Today at 11:32 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Meanwhile Outside, Nathan would stare at the door. " These parties don't last this long, something's wrong, right?" He asked, knowing the answer.

Today at 11:36 AM

• Loveless:
    While not looking at where she was stepping, Rosemarie managed to faintly kick the flashlight, which rolled a bit further, cluing her on its existence. "Convenience strikes again...", the young lady muttered to herself picking up the item that had clearly seen better days. Urrrgh, don't think about all the dust and mold and what not else that might be incrusted into it, do not- Turning the flashlight on, the sight of even more old objects and dust had Marie's eye twitching in clear disgruntlement. "You owe me a much better time...!", she mentally complained with a glance towards Jaxob, helping him rummage through all this... old stuff.

Today at 11:40 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would look over at her and then nodded. " There's something about this place where you always find exactly what you need when you need it. I never thought it was odd, but then again, I haven't thought most things in life were odd." If Marie would move the flashlight just a little to the right, she would noticed a tied up and unconcious Luke in the attic, but that hardly seemed important at the moment. Jaxob would find the yearbook. " Here's what we need."

Today at 12:14 PM

• Loveless:
    Even if Rosemarie did flash her light into the tied-up person when she turned around, her tunnel-sighted nature had her immediately coming closer to Jaxob's position too inspect the year book as well. She did not realize anything out of the ordinary amount of old and dusty trinkets and storage boxes. "Cool! I was getting tired of scavenging all these... things anyway- Sooo, what do we need that dusty old book for again? I thought we were all set on ghost possession by now..."

Today at 12:25 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Wha?" Viaeny said, seeing Jack's sudden change of appearance. "New look?"

Today at 12:31 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack was quiet for a moment. " Actually, this is how I actually look like. Other one is just the illusion I use."

Today at 12:32 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob nodded. " Well, it's obvious that it is ghost possesion, but this old yearbook is from the first play, so we can probably use it to find out what two people died and then based on everything we know about the ghost, we can figure out how to beat him and get this over with once and for all."

Today at 12:34 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira peered out the door, but couldn't see Rosemarie or Jaxob. She thought she heard the girl's voice echoing from somwhere, but she turned her attention back to "Mike." "So...y-you need us...to finish the p-play? Do you have a s-sc-script?"

Today at 12:34 PM

• Loveless:
    "Alright, yooou're the boss!", Rosemarie acknowledged. As many games as she had played, it wouldn't beat an actual expert in the subject, "Sooo- What does it say about that?"

Today at 12:39 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "So...this is real you?" Viaeny said, raising an eyebrow. "Then real you is pretty cute," she said with a smirk.

Today at 12:40 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Michael" would look back over at her. " Well, I actually only need two of you to finish the play and I think these two will do just fine, you can go off and do whatever. I think that there still might be some like snacks- oh, no, you can fetch the script. It's downstairs in the basement."

Today at 12:42 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Of course it is," Tholby muttered.

Today at 12:42 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack would blush a lot. " Yeah, this is the real me, not the perceived illusion that I generally cast to stay hidden from people."

Today at 12:43 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "And...wh-what happens to, to you?" Lliira said to "Mike."

Today at 12:44 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would flip through the book. " Here it is. It says the two students were Nathan Richards and Luis Torres who died. So, it has to be- OH fuck."

Today at 12:45 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Mike" looked over. " Well, I hopefully pass on to Heaven or whatever."

Today at 12:46 PM

• Loveless:
    'Definitely not what you want to hear in these situations', Rosemarie mused to herself, "What? What is it??"

Today at 12:52 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Viaeny gave an impish grin to Jack's blushing. She was just about to flirt some more, when she remembered to check the time, and gave her watch a double-take. "Omigosh! Mom and Dad are gonna freak!" she said, reaching for a pocket to draw her smartphone. "Dad" came before "Mom" as she opened her "Contacts" list, so she hit the button to dial his number.

Today at 12:53 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would flip the yearbook over. "If I'm reading this right, it says that Luis pushed Nathan so hard that the two of them fell through a trap door. It sounds like it was a murder."

Today at 1:06 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack knew that she was going to take this to her advantage, so she would be able to make him feel awkward. It was a good thing that she remembered her parents might be worried about her as well. It would seemed that when she dialed her dad's number, she would hear the phone be ringing from downstairs right outside where the window would be in the bedroom. It was amazing that both of them had such good interdimenisonal cell coverage.

Today at 1:08 PM

• Loveless:
    A normal person would be shocked about the murder thing. Now Rosemarie? She was a lot more straight to the point than one would expect, given everything they had been through in all of these parties up until now... "Right- And this helps us, how??"

Today at 1:10 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Huh?" Viaeny said, hearing the ringtone coming from just outside. She ran to the window. Dad? I am in so much--wait, him and whatever's possessing Mike weren't exactly friends... she thought. Not having seen how their original interaction played out, she couldn't be sure... Would he want to hurt Dad? Come on, pick up, pick up!

Today at 1:14 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would look over at her. "Well, it helps us in defining what type of ghost we are dealing with. There are two kinds- there's your Casper the friendly ghost and then there's your ghouls. Caspers tend to have one finished thing they need to do before they can pass on. Ghouls are kept on Earth through their own hate, malice and need to finish their one thing. But here's the thing, finishing their one thing doesn't free them because of like their own hate and stuff."

Today at 1:17 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nathan would hear his phone ringing and though he was from the current time and then died in the past, being dead had made his knowledge of modern tech a little slim or rather, the phones were upgrading too fast from when he was young. After fidding with the phone for a good ten seconds he finally answer it. " Hey, honey, are you okay? It's kind of late to not be home."

Today at 1:19 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nathan also had turned the phone to speaker before answering somehow.

Today at 1:19 PM

• Loveless:
    Rosemarie could only deadpan and roll her eyes as soon as the explanation had been done. "Oh greeeeat- so all of this has been for nothing, it's that what I'm hearing?"

Today at 1:20 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would look over at her. "Well, it's not all for nothing. If we can find the source of the hate and malice that led him to you know, killing himself, then he could become a Casper and you know pass on."

Today at 1:22 PM

• Loveless:
    "We're doing ghost therapy.", this was not what Rosemarie had in mind when asking for adventure! "Marvelous- As if it wasn't hard enough when they're still alive..."

Today at 1:26 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "I know that voice....."

Today at 1:27 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Things around the room started to static badly.

Today at 1:27 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Luke, having finally woken up, made some noise to draw Jaxob and Rosemarie's attention

Today at 1:28 PM

• Loveless:
    Hearing the sudden noises, Rosemarie quickly rose to her feet and tensed up, believing it to be perhaps, yet another ghost. That sure did seem to be the theme of today! "Of course, the spooky basement would mostly be a bust, but then the attic would fill up for it, of fucking course." She directed the flashlight towards the source of the sounds, ready to throw hands with whatever thing decided to come at them!

Today at 1:35 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Yeah, I'm OK. Sorry I'm late!" Viaeny said. "The host broke out this script from a play he was in in high school, and we were all kinda going through it." she said. OK, think of something that'll get him to go home... "Could you...come get me in, maybe an hour or two? I have friends with me--" she said, glancing warily at the staticy distortions. "I gotta go, I'll call you, we'll stay safe I promise!" she said, then disconnected.

Today at 1:37 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would look around for where the noise was coming from and then take a deep breath as he wondered if it was a ghost. "Wait, I know who that is. That's Luke, you know the guy from the field trip and the first party and then I think one more. I haven't seen him in a few months, didn't think anything of it, as people would come and go with the different ones as well, so it's not too weird. It looks like he must have been in for a few months."

Today at 1:43 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " You know- that brings me no comfort and wait- what do yo mean a script from a high school- wait- what's the host?" Vianey would hang up before he could get any answers and dial his wife, somehow with little to no problems. " He's back and awake," Nathan told his wife when she answered.

Today at 1:45 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Brioni took the call. "Hi honey--" "He's back and awake," her husband's words came through. Coming as they did out of context, the comment made no sense. He... Then connections formed. "Viaeny?!"

Today at 1:53 PM

• Loveless:
    Having been told to wait, Rosemarie stood her ground up until the quick reminder, then she relaxed once more. "Wait, months?? Is he even still alive?", oh now you're worried and giving a normal reaction? "Heeeey are you... good in there?!" If Jaxob glanced at her for this, she'd go, "What? I don't want to touch a dead body, you know? The dust and mold was more than enough already..."

Today at 1:55 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nathan probably should have provided the words with some context like 'The evil ghost is back to haunt us and has our daughter hostage', " Yup, she mentioned something about the host and a old play, didn't take long to put two and two together.

Today at 1:57 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would look over at her and then back at him. " As good as someone who has been tied to a chair and fed enough to be alive." It turns out what Rosemarie had been smelling and attributing to dust and mold had been Luke and his body odors as well. He did smell like death, despite not being dead.

Today at 1:59 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Should we untie him?"

Today at 1:59 PM

• Loveless:
    Opening up her purse, Rosemarie lent Jaxob one of her clawed gauntlets still looking fixedly at Luke's form with hints of horror and disgust. "Be my guest." She's not going anywhere close to... to that. Urrgh, she'll be so happy when they get out of this attic-

Today at 2:06 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would grab the clawed gauntlets and would get Luke to be free. " Rosemarie, hit the switch by the ladder, Dad 2 told me something cool if I was ever trapped in the attic." If Rosemarie would hit the switch, she would see Luke descend down with the chair to a shower down below and then it closed. " Cool, isn't it?"

Today at 2:38 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Do you know h-how to get to the basement?" Lliira said to Tholby, glad to notice that her stutter was starting to recede a little when she talked to him.

Today at 2:43 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Tholby looked down. " If I had to hazard a very big guess, it might be the ladder that looks like it goes straight down to the basement."

Today at 2:44 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "A ladder?" Lliira said. It seemed to be a peculiar architectural feature, to access the basement via a ladder rather than a staircase or spiral staircase. For one thing, it would make it extra difficult to carry things into or out of it, or require a dumb waiter. "So...we should go? Get the script?"

Today at 2:52 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Well, considering how we need to figure out a way to get the ghoul and make no mistake, that is very much a dark spirit in Michael out, we need to make sure he doesn't get angry. These sort of things live on hate and malice, but if we can get him to do his one thing and then I don't know, get some sort of forgiveness, it might be enough to get him to pass on."

Today at 2:55 PM

• Loveless:
    Rosemarie did as she was told, if only over a mix of curiosity and the opportunity to be as far from the stench as possible. She had been very impressed by the contraption, torn between thinking that this thing had been planned for a very long time and applauding the foresight. "You're right, that is pretty cool!", the girl laughed as if forgetting their situation for a moment, "Makes me wonder how often that gets used, or other implications, but you know what? It's solved our stinky problem- I'll just overlook it this time.", she dismissed the idea with a wave of her hand, "Are we ready to head back downstairs now?"

Today at 2:56 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob looked over at her and nodded. " Okay, so that just means-" A book fell onto the floor and landed with a wonderful thud on the ground. It was the yearbook from the..... Huh- the year was scratched off. It had flipped to show a page of Nathan Newcomb. ... who looked suspiciously like the kid who died.

Today at 3:01 PM

• Loveless:
    "I'll take that as a 'no'."

Today at 3:02 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Well, I guess not, maybe now we can go."

Today at 3:08 PM

• Loveless:
    Rosemarie decided to pick the yearbook up, just in case- "Alright, we're leaving now!", she announced to the... house? Other ghosts? Who knows at this point. Please she's missing having open air...! "Okay? ...Good"

Today at 3:11 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira gave Tholby a nod, and started climbing down the ladder. Viaeny peeked out the window. Dad was still there. I should maybe try to keep him and 'Mike' apart, right? she thought. "Could you...maybe...keep Mike busy?" she whispered to Jack.

Today at 3:11 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    It seemed nothing would stop them from going down the ladder and heading down to the second floor where the door to the bedroom was open now.

Today at 3:12 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Tholby and Llira would find the basement quite easily was accessed from downstairs and may it be luck or something else, the script was right there on the table and there... WAIT- where was the last page?

Today at 3:13 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack nodded. " You know, you never did tell us in that story- how did you die?" Jack asked, as he figured that would be a good way to keep him distracted.

59 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Well, that is a rather long story, but I can abridge it for you."

59 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    ...Are you serious? "Jaxob, I think your house was ripped straight from a video game...", except you can't see the quest log in real life, so it was 10 times more confusing! Aaaah whatever, time to go in, Rosemarie assumed! "Alright, we're finally here! Someone fill me up on the villain monologue later, okay~?"

56 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack would look over at her. " TLDR, he's a ghost who possesed Mike back when he was a teenager, was like asleep in his body for a good long time, has to finish a play that looks like it was Phantom of the Opera before it existed as a musical and probably deal with the trauma it afflicted on someone else. Also Vianey is like the old cast member's kid. "

51 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira picked up the script. The last page is missing? Why? She examined the binding: was the page violently torn out, or carefully cut out with an X-Acto knife?

48 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "Right.", most of that they had gotten from other sources, but it was nice to compare notes, "Apparently we have to give the ghosts therapy?", Rosemarie glanced back over at Jaxob as if asking him to confirm or clarify things. "At least that's what I got from it", she shrugged.

48 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    While Jack talked with Mike, Viaeny tried to unobtrusively slip away, as if she was just distracted and wandering.

47 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The page had definitely been violently torn out and then it looked like the edges of it had been torned out with an X-acto Knife.

47 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob nodded. " Our TLDR is he's the ghost of Luis Torres, the kid who also died on the first performance when he got into a fight with Nathan RIchards and accidently pushed both them out of a trap-"

46 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " HE GOT A SECOND LIFE- WHY COULDN"T I?"

46 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Vianey would be able to slip away.

45 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Once Viaeny was out of sight, she scurried down the stairs as silently as she could, then rushed to the door to try to open it.

43 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "Because of that angry attitude!", Rosemarie chimed in feeling proud for remembering things, "See? I was listening~"

43 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    It seemed Vianey had forgotten that the door had been magically sealed shut before and when she tried to open them, she was blown back clear across the room.

42 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "So, something out of my cotnrol is the reason-"

42 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Wait, out of your control, 1920s..... I think I know why he's a ghoul and not a ghost."

41 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " It also explains why he doesn't think the murder is his fault, it's not entirely."

40 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "So, since we're doing ghost therapy... I believe you sit there-", Rosemarie pointed to a random spot in the room, "And then Nathan sits- Oh?", nevermind, it's more story time!

39 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "This...is weird," Lliira said, showing Tholby the cuts and tears. "But...who would want to-to take th-the last page?"

39 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Tholby considered for a moment as he looked around the room. " Probably the ghost, I noticed that his anger isn't controlled, like ghosts and ghouls with strong powers often have a strong mental disorder that powers it and if I'm right...."

37 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "OOF!" Viaeny huffed as she hit the wall and slid down to the floor. "Ow-ow-ow!" she said as she clambered to her feet and felt out her pains. There'll be bruises, but nothing's broken, she thought. The static seemed to be gone, so she got her phone back out and called her father.

33 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nathan's fatherly instinct overtook him as soon as he heard a loud thud and despite the magic and despite the fact that it shouldn't have been possible at all, he would walk through the door and over to his daughter on the floor. " Are you okay?" He asked.

31 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Well, we need to- oh, I just felt something break through the magic. I guess, he's here. So, yeah, what I saying is Luis has an IED disorder."

31 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "...How do you know so much about these things?", AKA: Rosemarie's discreet way of clueing in that she has no idea of what he's talking about.

27 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " My dad is a doctor, so it helps to know about all the different types of diseases and mental disorders. An IED is short for Intermittent explosive disorder which is characterized by episodes of anger where the person loses control."

26 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "DAD! Whoa! Yeah!" Viaeny stammered, throwing her arms around him. "I'm sorry I didn't call earlier it's a crazy-long story and if I didn't just see you walk through a door I'd say you'd never believe it," she said in one machine-gun stream.

23 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "I... see...", secretly Rosemarie makes a mental note to check that up on Google later. Suddenly, she oddly relates a bit to the ghost-

22 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nathan would nod and then look back at the door. " That was somewhat painful to walk through, so I don't think I'm going back through the door again. Yeah, your mom and I have been meaning to talk to you about a lot of this stuff, but considering how you seemed to find nothing weird at this party, seemed like it was fine not to do."

21 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would look over at her. "It's very often overlooked."

19 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "I'll be right there," Brioni said, then hung up before she could have heard the 'thud,' He's back, and awake. The words haunted her as she rushed through the preparations they'd made, for a day she hoped would never come. He's back, and awake. "I'm coming," Brioni whispered, "just as fast as I possibly can!"

17 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    'Noo- Don't look over here, don't think about it- Don't you dare Jaxob...!' Rosemarie briefly freezes in place, sweating cold. Normally one would say they looked as if they saw a ghost, but the ghost was less scary than this.

16 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob didn't say a word, but he definitely thought about it, but was quiet as it seemed that for once, this wasn't about him.

15 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "So...th-the ghost doesn't wah-want us to be able to f-finish the play?" Lliira said.

13 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I don't know."

13 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    Somehow that made it worse, now they were both awkwardly standing around with a gigantic cloud of tension between them. What else are they supposed to talk about?! Damn you Jaxob-! Rosemarie held the yearbook tighter, if only to avoid throwing it at her stupidly clever boyfriend's head.

11 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    It looks like Tholby and Iilira are looking for the script's last page, Jaxob, Jack, Rosemarie and the ghost are preparing for Ghost therapy as Nathan and Vianey are downstairs with Brioni on her way. Will this ghoul be free? Will it come with other revelations? Find out in two weeks in The Fated Ghost Therapy. But come back next week for a different charp, one with teens and a party with only one simple rule: DON"T WAKE THE BABY!

Last edited: