5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Come one, come all to the most popping party in NYC!

It's the biggest party for two close holidays.

Sure, the Christmas party they had was weird.

And the Field trip was weirder

And the escape room was weirdest.

And sure a leprechaun turned everyone into dogs at the St Patty's day party.

But what can go wrong at this sort of party?

Nothing.

.....That's what you think.

EVENT INFO.

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
You are someone who was invited to the party

When: April 5th, 2PM EST/1PM CST. This will end at 5PM EST.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action High Fantasy ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. This party will be a disaster.

If you need any ChaRP tips, this ChaRP will follow all the tips Diana gives. Otherwise have fun.​

Screenshot 2021-03-30 12.37.28 PM.png
( Faceclaim: Nathan Anderson)
Name: Jack
Species: Holiday trickster figure

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 11.37.09 AM.png

Name: Thoby White
Relationships: Ricky's younger brother who was forced to this party.... and Jaxob adores. He's also a sarcastic bastard.

1608876564864.png

Name: Jaxob Campbell

Species: Doppelganger

Personality: Jaxob has the personality of most teenage boys who have fathers who has a lot of power,a bit of a rebel and not afraid to cause some trouble. He is also a nice kid who enjoys going places, but he also hates surprises. He also tends to pick up the personality ( and sometimes) abilities of people around him.

History: Jaxob was a "gift" to his fathers, being "borrn" as a baby to be their "son" and has grown up for the past sixteen years thinking he was normal. ( I mean, don't most kids look exactly their two parents perfectly combined as teens? Nothing weird here)

1608876106788.png

Name: Dr. Michael "Mickey" Campbell

Extra: He's the man hosting the party. He and his husband are currently on a relationship break.....might have something to do with being cheated on.

Last edited:

1610396299217.png

Name:
Lliira Lockwood (of the Edinburgh Lockwoods)
Orientation: Heterosexual
Bio:

Lliira's parents are obsessed with Success, both economic and social. So naturally it was a great disappointment when their daughter turned out to be, not a winsome debutante or even a hard-driving would-be executive, but a shy, bookish girl with a nervous stutter, whose taste in books centered on the occult, the arcane, and the strange. Her albinism was only an icing on her cake of...well, let's not say failure, that would affirm the negative, and the first step to Success is a positive mindset!

Unfortunately, no amount of positive affirmations could prevent the prep-school girls from eating Lliira alive. Nor could they prevent her from retreating ever further into her studies and meditations and...shall we say...unusual practices involving wands and candles and chalices and such? Spirituality--yes, we'll call it that, because her mother and father rarely had time to attempt to steer her toward more practical pursuits, and it wasn't as if an owl was going to show up with her invitation to Hogwarts.

The governesses she grew up with couldn't be bothered to help much in that regard. I suppose they might say they weren't paid well enough to truly raise Lliira to become someone who mattered, rather than leaving her to her own devices as long as she was never a behavior problem they had to deal with. Besides, it's not as if a governess could be a proper model of Success now, is it?

And so, while she got nearly perfect grades in school, she never managed to have any friends or be invited to any parties. Instead, as she entered her teens she began using her spare time to study dead languages of all things: Latin, Greek, ancient Egyptian, and Sumerian, so she could read peculiar old texts in the original. For a time, her parents didn't really know what to do except indulge her interests and hope it was just a phase she was going through, one she might perhaps grow out of as soon as she started to become interested in boys. Unfortunately, prep-school boys were at least as nasty to her as prep-school girls if not worse, so Lliira never developed any crushes.
1609208736364.png

Her 16th birthday came and went with no signs of improvement. There was really only one thing her poor mother and father could think of to do: arrange for her to spend some time with her aunt Fiona in America, during the lead-up to Fiona's great New Year's Gala. Everyone who was anyone was going to be there, and surely there could be no one better than Miss Fiona Lockwood to prepare Lliira for her high society debut.

This turned out to be something of a disaster, but for some reason, no one wanted to talk to any of the society page reporters about events at the Gala, and at least Lliira received no blame. In fact, her life went back to something approaching normal, until her prep school arranged a field trip to explore the Paris Catacombs. Trapped underground by an earthquake, she was confronted by a mysterious cult leader who seemed to want to recruit her.

This terrifying encounter only strengthened Lliira's tendency to hide away and keep to herself. But Aunt Fiona has the perfect answer to her niece's self-isolation: a great big New York-style party for that happiest and most harmless of holidays--St. Patrick's Day! What could possibly go wrong?

Weeelll, it turns out that when the hosts happened to be showing off a stolen pot of gold from a Leprechaun, quite a bit! But then, things can also go right. For one thing, Lliira got to meet an actual Leprechaun, which isn't something that happens every day. Thanks to her familiarity with Celtic lore and the Fair Folk, she was able to prevent conflict between the Leprechaun and the party-goers from escalating.

Well, sort of. With help from Jaxob, Michael, and a handsome young man named Tholby, the party ended without any lasting harm. And, she received an invitation to their next big event, a fete for April Fool's Day and Easter. Aunt Fiona was delighted, so of course she could go.

So what will happen when the High Strangeness of the Campbells, April Fool's Day, and the celebration of springtime and fertility all end up in the same Easter basket? A possibility of romance, perhaps? Or reality being warped beyond all recognition?

Personality:

Lliira is painfully shy, and very quiet. She even moves with an eerily silent grace, so that she seems to appear and disappear like a spirit. When not forced to wear a school uniform, she wears flowing gowns and hooded cloaks (the latter shield her from sunlight, which burns her easily). She has a soft voice with a Scottish accent. All together, it is as if she is an exchange student from Middle Earth.

She always has a book with her, usually some obscure arcane tome, like the Grimoire of Abramelin the Mage, a volume from the Vedas, or a copy of The Corpus Hermeticum or the Enuma Elish with interlinear translation. When she does not expect to encounter other teenagers who might maliciously take it from her, she also carries her journal, a leather-bound book containing mystic diagrams and writings in a cypher based on the Voynich script, along with blank pages remaining to be filled.

tumblr_mmg4bfE3YC1qkwxnzo1_400.gif

Abilities:

Lliira has never told anyone that she can see auras, and feel the presence of magical currents such as ley lines and the delineation around a consecrated space.

Her spell-casting does not always work, but when it does, it results in a synchronicity that provides her what she hoped for, or perhaps something unexpected that turns out to be better in some way. On occasion, she has been able to cause people to not notice her for a time (a challenge, given her distinctive looks), or just leave her alone.

She can see nature spirits, but has had little opportunity to try to interact with them, since anyone seeing her talking to something they couldn't see would surely regard her as insane.

Her Tarot readings can sometimes warn her of trouble ahead, or provide useful insights into herself or others. However, they are always subject to interpretation, so she is not infallible.

From time to time, she may have a dream, vision, or flash of insight, though these are not things she can conjure at will. They too are subject to interpretation, and operate according to the alien logic of the supernatural, so they do not always provide straightforward guidance.

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    It was a beautiful April day and all was quite nice. The birds were chirping, the sky was blue and everyone was ready to go to the easter and April Fools Party. Thankfully, there was nothing at the door to take this time.... it seemed like everything was normal...for once.

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira nervously approached the door, invitation in hand. With April Fools as an element of this party, who knew what to expect? She knocked softly on the door.

Today at 12:12 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Michael would answer the door. " Don't blame you for knocking, i usually keep these thigns under control, but ocassionally Jaxob sneaks a prank or two on the door at the April's Fools day party, surprised that he didn't do that now. This party is a little more lowkey too."

Today at 12:14 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Thank you," Lliira said, entering warily.

Today at 12:19 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby would wave her over from the next room. "There's snacks over here."

Today at 12:20 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira gave Thoby a little wave and headed that way. "So...n-no angry Lep--Leprechauns this t-time?" she said with a whisper for his ears only.

Today at 12:26 PM

• Loveless:
    Rosemarie had arrived in time to catch the door closing, still not sure of whether she should be there or not. It was such a weird feeling... Asking the car to stop a couple of blocks away and continue on her own, dressed in something less eye-catching, not completely stale that'd be impossible, but it seemed slightly meeker than her usual clothing. Was it just worry? Or embarrassment? For someone that normally waltzed around as if she owned places, being unsure of whether she was actually welcome or not was just... unnatural. "Okay, breathe in, breathe out... Think of it as a test. And you're not going to fail.", she tried reassuring herself, "You can't fail." ...But maybe she'd attempt to discreet sneak in next time the door opened. Yep, that was a good plan... probably...?

Today at 12:26 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob had been outside already, debating if he really was in the mood for a party. There were some things that made him sad and it was the fact that everything had gone so wrong and that he had been alone. Was he still a little mad at Rosemarie for missing the party he personally inviited her too? Yes. Could he play it cool if she indeed showed it? Ye- no, nope. Not when she actually showed up. "I could open the door for you- I do live here." There was a certain difference to his voice.... like it sounded just a touch more natural than normal.

Today at 12:30 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby looked over at her. "I haven't seen any angry leprechauns or even Jax since I got here. It seems that it is really lowkey. We might just be early."

Today at 12:31 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira wore a flowing seaglass dress with a set of opal sun necklace and earrings. She nodded, scrambling for something to say. Talking with handsome boys was not her strong suit. "So...how...how have you been?"

Today at 12:39 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby wasn't one who understood the purpose of small talk. And by that, he was incredibly bad at it. "I've been good. Things have been pretty normal. My brother got himself cursed by an old like magic guy so he's like thirteen now, so- less of a dick, though he is working at fixing himself. I kind of hope he doesn't."

Today at 12:44 PM

• Loveless:
    "Oh no-", Rosemarie internally panicked once her deep blue eyes had met with Jaxob standing outside as if already waiting for her. She seemed to hold the gift box in her hands ever so slightly tighter and took a deep breath. "Oh, I was just admiring the neighborhood first, since I live to the completely opposite side of town and such.", yes this was good, maintaining her calm and acting naturally was good, "It isn't the same watching it from the car..." Relaxing her grip, the Senator's daughter finally stepped forth, trying to keep each move as confident as the next despite the underlying nervousness that the situation was bringing about. Was he still mad and just pretending not to? His text messages with short answers definitely pointed towards it. "I'm... truly sorry about last time but it was either painfully boring documents or risking losing the house." 'Thanks dad.', "I still brought you the things I had bought though since... It's is not my style and it would be a waste of time and money and uhh- Happy Easter?", please don't be too mad, please don't be too mad...

Today at 12:47 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "J...Jaxob...is th-thirteen now?" Lliira said. Is Jaxob even his brother? she thought worriedly. She had completely failed to keep track of who was related to who in the house, what with Leprechaun magic and brawling drunkards running amok...

Today at 12:50 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob kept his cool and thought about what she was saying. It wasn't like he didn't believe what she was saying, it was just that he had a hard time pretending that he was okay with everything. Sure, he knew that her dad was kind of dumb. ( As much as his dad liked to think that he complained pretty lowly under his breath, he was kind of loud). "Yeah, it's whatever. Thanks for the gifts and Happy Easter to you too. We should- oh- mother-"

Today at 12:53 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Approaching the door was a handsome gentleman who just had this most mischevious smirk on his face.

Today at 12:54 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby shook his head. " No, my brother is Richard ' Ricky' White, you know the asshole dude who showed up at your aunt's party. Well, actually, yeah- that how he explained it."

Today at 12:55 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Ooooh," Lliira said. And then drew a complete blank on what to say next. This is why I always just read books at parties, she thought. "So...uh...w-what sort of th...th...things are you inter-ter-r-rest-ed in." Her stutter: that was the other reason.

Today at 1:01 PM

• Loveless:
    Rosemarie's heart seemed to immediately sink at receiving the indifferent sort of answer. Oh, he was mad. He wasn't even trying hard to hide it!! As much as it was disheartening though, it wasn't as if she could blame him; Hell, she had been absolutely furious about the whole matter too, how did someone even mess up that bad?? All she could do was to stay strong and reassure him to the best of her ability... And time, definitely give some time. Or maybe they wouldn't get that. "Uh-oh, let me guess, supernatural problem incoming.", Rosemarie gave a glance towards her purse, wondering whether it was time for her weapon of choice to shine again...

Today at 1:08 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby looked over at her with a shrug. "Not many things if I am going to be honest with you. I do like to play some video games and like read books. Sometimes work out, but those are when I feel like it."

Today at 1:10 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob looked over at her. "Yeah, that's a way to phrase it. I knew that throwing an April Fools day party as a part of the Easter Party was a bad idea, but dad rarely listens to me. We had a gremlin at Christmas, my birthday was thankfully fine, we managed to annoy a leprechaun last time and half the party became dogs and now, it seems we managed to invite the spirit of pranks into our house. That's Jack... wherever he goes, mayhem follows or at least that's how the legends go."

Today at 1:12 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack would look at the empty party. "Wow, this is so boring that I think the door is even falling asleep." The door came off the hinges and fell over as he said that.

Today at 1:13 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "What...sort of..b-books?" Lliira said, then jumped at the sound of the door slamming to the ground. She sucked in a gasp at the sight of the newcomer's aura. He radiated pure chaos, and worse than that, power.

Today at 1:15 PM

• Loveless:
    "Chocolate is still tasty even if it's broken, right?", was everything Rosemarie had whispered over at Jaxob before skillfully throwing the gift box aside, landing hidden right behind a bush. That was the only thing that she thought could break with such a move. Next had been her purse, this one landing on the same bush, leaving behind only the clawed brass knuckles debuted during the escape room. For once, the idea of maybe being a dog wasn't too enticing, perhaps she had dodged a huge bullet by not coming last time. Sliding her fingers into their proper places, Marie gave a glance at Jaxob as if waiting permission to charge. In the game she wouldn't buuut, in the game, she also wouldn't have been at actual risk of death! "Sooo, any plans?"

Today at 1:21 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby would look over at her. " The occasional ro-" Thoby watched as the door literally fell off without any warning. "Oh- well, I guess there goes the quiet atmosphere that this party was going to have."

Today at 1:25 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob raised a confused look and wondered if there was chcolate in the gift box or if he had missed some sort of code. "I don't think we should charge him just yet, he's.... you know- like the myth of Loki? Imagine that, but like less deadly tricks and more like mess with people in ways that emotionally impact them ways. I honestly don't know what he falls under but he looks human right now...so...."

Today at 1:27 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "D-do...do you...kn..." Lliira stammered, then sighed. "Who is that?"

Today at 1:28 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby looked over at her. "Well, he goes by Jack and he's a trickster figure who claims April 1st and Halloween. There are theories he's like a son of Loki and some unknown goddess, but past that, not much. He usually has a pumpkin head."

Today at 1:32 PM

• Loveless:
    Rosemarie had reluctantly lowered the clawed-weapon, she couldn't say that she agreed with letting the pretentious chaotic trickster or whatever do what he wanted but- The comparison that Jaxob had made was at the very least concerning... "Okay, so the plan is just to be alert and watch for now?", she didn't like it, yet it sounded like starting a fight was not a very prudent idea, "I just hope that doesn't include the extremely traumatic kind..."

Today at 1:36 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Son of Loki? With Sleipnir as his half-brother, I'm not sure I want to think about his family upbringing... Lliira thought. Instinctively, she took Thoby's hand. "We should g--" she said, then consciously realized that she'd taken Thoby's hand. "G...go..." she sputtered, her pale skin rather obviously blushing.

Today at 1:39 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I mean- I guess that might be the smart idea for what is going to- though, I have to wonder, he hasn't done anything yet and that concerns me. He's known for making his tricks both elaborate and complicated and for that matter, it seems things might be going a little or a lot off of the deep end as well. I

Today at 1:42 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Yeah- getting out of here might be the smart-"

Today at 1:42 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob and Thoby were both cut-off by Jack speaking loud enough for them to hear. " Now, what fun would that be if everybody left? Quite boring indeed- so let's play a game."

Today at 1:43 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The outside and inside of the house would be turned into a maze and Thoby and Jaxob would vanish. "I'm a big fan of Ladies save the day- so get to the end of the maze, claim your boy..... and maybe I'll stop. Maybe I won't.

Today at 1:45 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack had forgotten about Michael. " I don't think we have much of a choice in the matter."

Today at 1:46 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira gave a choked scream at the sudden change in her surroundings. 'Claim your boy?!' she thought. She froze for a second, cringing inwardly at what Thoby was probably thinking about that notion. But...I have to find him...make sure he doesn't get turned into a dog or something, right? He can tell me he already has a girlfriend later. She set out into...well, she hoped it was into rather than out of...the maze.

Today at 1:54 PM

• Loveless:
    "Annnd there's your answer...", Rosemarie had muttered at noboby in particular, even more, because her company had been now stolen away for some stupid maze game. Did every villain have to do that thing where they necessarily built suspense by having unneeded pauses?? Oh my god, she had seen it freaking everywhere at this point!!, "C-claim my boy???", something about that line was just... infuriating?? "Excuse me, Mr. 'I'm bored so I'm gonna wreck your day for fun now', I will let you know that Jaxob is owned by nobody and we're just friends bonding over... stuff.", honestly, she was just enjoying having a friend with who she could be 100% true to herself, right? That had to be it, "But sure, I'll play your silly game, just stop pretending like this is super scary, it's annoying me.", and with that she set off into the maze, stomping angrily.

Today at 2:01 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack rolled his eyes from a distance above the maze. "Suurrre, neither of you haaaave aaaannnny feeeelings for those boys. Oh, I don't make claims that I can't back up."

Today at 2:05 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    As Rosemarie and Lliira entered the maze, the scene would change. Playing in front of them was their biggest fear first. " You might want to eat your words." ( This is entirely up to you too the next part. Make it as long or as short as you want)

Today at 2:06 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Which way do I go? Lliira thought. It wasn't just a matter of solving a maze. There was Trickster magic involved, which meant the walls could change or move, and who knew what else. She took off her necklace and held it by the chain to let the pendant dangle. She tried to push the Trickster's words out of her mind started into slow, deep breaths, watching the subtle movements of her improvised pendulum for guidance. Turn right--but before she could, the opening was gone, so she had to turn to the left. "Mother? Father?" Instead of being terrified at suddenly being thrust into a maze, they looked furious.

Today at 2:12 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "You disgusting little freak!" Lliira's mother shouted. "You're a failure at everything you do! You've never been anything but an embarrassment! I should have aborted you!" "How am I supposed to negotiate a deal with Thorsson Enterprises," her father said coldly, "when Niels Thorsson's son tells him about you, the laughingstock of his whole school? You're lucky Aunt Fiona is crazy enough to tolerate you, but how long can that last? You belong in a circus."

Today at 2:18 PM

• Loveless:
    "This has to be a lie... I couldn't have let it-" Across the school cafeteria, surrounding the scene like a swarm of noisy bees stood the other students looking at Rosemarie's direction with hints of fear, disgust and whispering malicious rumors in between themselves. This was a familiar set-up, the vain identity-lacking monsters would consume any sort of conflict like sweet honey, any speck of drama as if it wasn't the same patterns repeating with new actors, puppets dancing to the music of high school. But this time, she was in the center and as her gaze landed on the floor next to her a boy not much younger had been beating to the point of bleeding and passing out. To make it all worse, Rosemarie's grip was still on his shirt's collar. "It wasn't me! Come on, everyone knows I wouldn't hit anybody...", did they? Hadn't she turned to games as a way to vent her ever-growing frustration safely? Had she lost the point of balance? Was it not enough? She tried so bad to handle everything, was a mistake like this bringing it all to ruin so suddenly??

Today at 2:27 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "I only keep her because Billy Dean wants to get her into the Closet of Love," Aunt Fiona said from behind her. "Lliira, sweetie, you'll understand soon." Lliira whirled around to see her aged great aunt leering. "He'll be here any moment now. It's time." This can't be real! Lliira thought. Except, it could. Real enough, anyway. Her magic had always been subtle in its operation, not 'say a few words and physics goes out the window,' but that's how it worked here. Disco lights started flashing from nowhere in particular, and groovy music started to play, softly at first but gradually getting louder. "Well at least she's good for something," Mother said. "And far away from us."

Today at 2:30 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I do enjoy these shows," Jack said from above them

Today at 2:37 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira shoved past Aunt Fiona. A claw-like hand seized her arm, but she pulled away and started to run down the corridor...which changed to walls of human bones. Out of the shadows at the end of the hall stepped a red-robed cultist with an antlered deer-skull mask. He reached out a black-gloved hand. He said nothing, but somehow she could feel it: Did you think you could just become some nice, harmless little person? Why should you? Under that quiet exterior, you hate them. You want to see terror in their eyes, that look they give when the dagger goes in. There is only malice and cruelty in this world. You can continue to be the prey...or become the predator.

Today at 2:37 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira jolted at the sound of the voice from above. She closed her eyes to push the phantasms of fear out of her mind. "You...r-really ha-have noth-thing better to d-do th-than pick on high sch-school girls?"

Today at 2:39 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack considered her point for a few seconds. " Strictly speaking, I actually have nothing better to do. In the age of internet pranks and cancel culture, nobody quite prays to a trickster figure. Hell, very few people pull tricks anymore. So, unless you got a way to get a following, you're the most entertaining thing of the year."

Today at 2:43 PM

• Loveless:
    "Is she for real?"; "Look at all that blood, you're still going to lie like this?!"; "What a psychopath."; "I'm scared! I want to go home!"; "They shouldn't let someone so violent inside!"; "How the mighty have fallen..."; "Shhh, the teacher is finally here!", the chorus of rambling students had immediately gone quiet as the sound of heels echoed through the corridor making their way closer and closer. Shocked, Rosemarie had let go of the boy's collar, letting his unawakened body slump over like a sack of potatoes and at last catching sight of what was probably not ketchup all over her cutesy uniform and knuckles. Shit, she had really messed up. "Can someone kindly explain to me what this ruckus is all about?" The girl couldn't remember the woman's name, but she was their literature teacher and one of the most strict of them. "Rosemarie just attacked Viktor for no reason!"; "That's right, it was like something out of a gorey movie!"; "It was horrible, he kept begging her to stop but she didn't listen!"; "She had no emotion in her eyes either. Were you enjoying that, you sick fuc-" "SILENCE!", the teacher shouted forcing the order back in the patio, "Ms. Holtzer, is all of this true?"

Today at 2:44 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Michael who had been ignored mused for a second. "If he is truly less revered, these triicks he's pulling probably are using all or if not all most of his energy. It would also explain why he is above us. If he's hit, he'll break."

Today at 2:49 PM

• Loveless:
    "I-...", Rosemarie took a glance at the crowd of students, many of which had averted their gaze from her, others with nothing but judgemental eyes... And all of them people that had once held her to high regard, came for help, admired her work at the Student Council... What was happening? Why was this happening? Her image at the school would never recover from this, "I don't remember..." Even the teacher seemed disappointed, sighing heavily, "I'm afraid we'll have to contact your father about this, and- I'm not even sure if a suspension would be enough. The whole teacher body will have to discuss this very carefully... Your position in the Student Council, however, is definitely not remaining. We can't have a troublesome student representing the school after all." She wasn't crying. Her whole spirit, her carefully put-together life was crumbling and instead of having a normal reaction she could only feel more anger, she wanted to punch the wall, the teacher, everyone-. To find the real culprit and make them feel pain. It wasn't fair- It wasn't- ...Maybe she really was odd, fuck, something had to be wrong with her. Were the games the correct choice or did that make it worse? "Go home. You'll know when we've settled on your punishment." Her cellphone vibrated, there was only one person that would be messaging her right now. Suddenly even going back home seemed utterly hopeless.

Today at 2:58 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob in his infinite wisdom always had his phone on home and texted Rosemarie. "It isn't real."

Today at 3:02 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    No one every prayed to you anyway, Pumpkinhead, Lliira thought. OK...bored demigod...do I try to be more entertaining, or less? Or use magic? She crouched to the ground and started drawing a circle around herself with the finger of her free hand, saying an incantation in Gaelic, visualizing the boundary as a wall of blue fire, which in this realm, it became. "Jack O'Lantern, Will o' the Torch, I know your True Name: Narfi Lokisson! By the power of Váli I bind you, his wolf's teeth sink into your flesh and hold you!"

Today at 3:05 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack looked at her and set loose a laugh. "Oh, a binding spell would be a real boon for you to do and hold me. There's exactly one problem with that scenario. I'm not my brother. You think the Norse only had one son in all their years alive and being worshipped. I do admit that your efforts are something to keep a good watch of though, but do try again, this isn't a mad man with a gun, or a botched escape room or a dog fest."

59 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Michael paused for a beat. " Those examples are a touch too specific to be someone we haven't met before."

58 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Or for that matter, a sacrifice to a cult."

58 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    A... second vibration? Who could that be? For a moment Rosemarie had just felt like ignoring it, maybe it was one of the many students stating how also disappointed they were or something. Assholes couldn't even wait for her to properly step out of the building, could they? ...But curiosity was a hell of a thing and it just seemed to become more and more unbearable as she passed city block after city block, not wanting to wait for the car to pick her up. Alright fine, she'd check it- Oh. Wait, what?? Jaxob was texting? But she had given him her free time schedule, hadn't she? ...Unless... UNLESS...! And so unexpectedly, while he was distracted Jack would be tackled by a very very angry Rosemarie- Or I should I say Brunhildr at this point? "YOU FUCKING BASTARD, I'M GOING TO BASH YOUR SKULL IN UNTIL IT DENTS FOR THAT!!!", she had a weapon and she was furious!

55 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "You m-mention thi-things from the p-past," Lliira said, "But I noticed you did-didn't mention Seamus the Lep...Leprechaun. You're afraid of him, aren't you? Y-you wouldn't d-dare try to enter--entert-tain yourself by p-puh-pitting your power ag-against his now, would you?"

52 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "S...someone d-doesn't b-belong in Vah, Valhalla," Lliira taunted.

51 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Then suddenly another girl--Lliira remembered her from the Christmas party and the trip to the Catacombs, but had never spoken to her or gotten her name--barreled into Jack, coming at him not as a Wizard as Lliira had, but as a Barbarian, ready to straight-up bash his skull in!

48 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Oh, yet, how do I know these things? Hmmm... it's almost like-" Jack while floating would cycle through forms. Zachary, Bair, and Seamus. " I nearly forgot my greatest trick." He didn't get a chance before he was bashed in the skull. The maze dropped and Thoby and Jaxob reappeared tied to chairs.

45 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    His phone was floating in the air.

40 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "W-wow," Lliira said, impressed by Rosemary's effectiveness. Obviously her own efforts would have failed. She hurried to Tholby and started to untie him. "Are y-you O--OK?" she said. "Uh...I'm not...c-cuh--claiming you," she said, blushing, but thankfully she was behind him untying the knots so he couldn't see.

39 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby looked over at her. " Somehow, this isn't the weirdest thing to happen to me. Let's just untie me and ignore the crazy spirit."

37 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack would get up angry. " I really really don'-" Before he could do anything, Jaxob looked at Rosemary. ""I can go ham if you untie me, I might want to give him some regret."

34 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    It wasn't enough. The ragging fury she felt wouldn't be satisfied with just one hit in, it was blinding, consuming, burning. For a moment she had stood there, locking gazes on the perpetrator the alluring temptation of hitting again and again and again ringing over and over in her mind. BUT NO. She wasn't that far gone and would never if she had anything to say about it. "I don't think that you deserve to get off with just that... But if it's to prove your magical mumbo jumbo was wrong about me, then so be it.", she spat, before stepping away from the trickster. "I guess I should thank you for messaging me!", Rosemarie had teased, safely putting a claw of her personal weapon against the ropes and cutting them to free Jaxob, "Give him hell for me.", she whispered at the foot of his ear, settling back to enjoy the show. Oh, how the tables have turned!

33 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Dad do I have-?

32 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira nodded, keeping her mouth shut as she finished untying him, sparing herself more foot-in-mouth moments at least. "W-what should we d-do with him?" she asked, but before the question could even be considered, Jack regained consciousness. "Y-you should go," she whispered to Tholby, "I--it's me he w-wants to hurt."

32 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "I ruined three of my parties, you can give him Super Hell."

32 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob's eyes glowed red and Jack was thrown around like a rag doll given to a small child. By the time Jaxob was done with him, he had given him more bruises than face left. It really did suck because he was handsome, but he would heal. Jax made a portal and threw him out. " Can our next holiday party please be one that attracts less creatures?"

30 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby looked at her. " I think he's gone for now- he'll probably be back at some point for revenge."

29 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "At this point, having a completely normal party would probably feel weird...", Rosemarie had added, mostly musing to herself more than anything.

28 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "I think the next one will be the fourth of July, so unless we get revolutionary ghosts, we should have a normal party. You're all invited as a by the by."

26 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira's eyes went wide when Jaxob suddenly went Beast Mode and gave the Trickster a thrashing that made her flinch. But...at least Jack was gone for now, and everyone was alright. She has a point. I never even open a book at these parties, Lliira thought. But maybe I'd better bring a grimoire next time.

25 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would come down and take a breath. " Hopefully, we get to have good fun next time without anything bad happening, though I have my doubts."

21 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    Out of nowhere, Jaxob was getting pulled aside and dragged without his consent, "Now that that's solved, I have to get all my things back from outside...", she continued pulling him all the way past the door, which was probably still broken, "You're coming with me, half of that is for you after all. I won't take complaints.", Rosemarie had let out in a forcefully snobbish and indifferent tone, clearly playing it up on purpose.

20 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob looked over at her. "Okay, that's fair to me. It is my chocolate that I have to get. I'm not complaining yet-"

17 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "F-Fourh of July?" Lliira said. That was months away...plenty of time for Tholby to forget all about Jack blabbing about her and Rosemary having 'feeelings' for the boys, right? On the other hand, she could imagine literal armies of ghosts showing up for a Fourth party here. Not just revenants of the Revolutinary War, but Native Americans, people from various Latin American countries, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan... That might be a really good party to avoid, she thought. And if he doesn't have a girlfriend now, he will by then, so... But before she could complete that thought, Rosemary surprised her again by yoinking Jaxob out of the room, and leaving her alone with Tholby. And absolutely nothing to say.

16 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby looked over at her. " I never did get to finish answering your questions. It's science fiction/fantasy novels, romance and ironically supernatural books.

15 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "...Oh," Lliira said. Romance? He reads romance? All the boys she'd met before were waaay too into macho posturing and being nasty to read romance, much less admit doing so to a girl. Not that Lliira read romance novels. She couldn't really identify with 'the fiery-haired daughter of a Scottish laird who would let no man claim her, until he came, the brooding pirate from the western sea' or whatever. They never wrote romance novels about shy, awkward girls that everybody laughed at. "I...like science fic-fiction and f-fantasy..." she stammered.

10 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby smiled. "We should send each some recommendations then."

8 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Nervously, Lliira nodded. She fumbled in her small handbag for her phone. "Uh...exchange numbers?"

6 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby nodded. " I think that will be nice."

4 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The two groups of friends would find it getting a little late after Jax and Marie shared chocolate and Thoby and Lliira shared numbers and it would be time to go home. But it certainly wasn't a party to forget for any of them. Who knew what chaos would reign in a few months at the fourth party?

3 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Find out then

Status
Not open for further replies.