The Fast and The Furious (Minamoto Thunder & Queen of the Bee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
((SORRY FOR THE DELAY! I'VE BEEN SWAMPED WITH SCHOOL!))

Melanie walked into the Lin-Young residence and watched the party commence around her as she tried to figure out who was there and if Ryuuga was there or not. As she followed Bryan through the crowd, she noticed that girl who tried to kill her earlier, and sighed as Bryan commenced a confrontation.

As Bryan handed her the Corona, she looked at Rian, watching her protest but she just took her t-shirt and wiped off the rim of the drink, taking a sip from the beer. "Hey man, you got a bathroom?"

When she took the beer out of his hand, he just smirked. "That was Rian's, so enjoy it."

Ryuuga, who just saw them outside, checked the mirror to make sure that his hair was good to go. When Melanie asked for a Bathroom, he would tell her that it was upstairs and the first door on the right. Ryuuga was a little unsure of getting into a Relationship with Melanie. Although he did kinda like her, he didn't want to hurt Rian either. So he was hesitant about it, but he did want to get to know her, seeing that Bryan was even giving her a chance. At the same time, Nicole was hoping to welcome Melanie into their Family and hoped her Brother would be more accepting of other people. Because Bryan was still tense, Emma tried to calm him down. Although it seemed unlikely, she did have a calming effect on him. Rian on the other hand...Just hated the fact that Melanie was able to get closer to Ryuuga.

(Its okay, I start school next week.)

(apologies if you didn't want me to control the crew)

Melanie nodded and headed off to the bathroom, walking upstairs and doing her own business.

As she came down, she heard a little something from Bryan and smirked, knowing that she owed him a 'ten second car' now. Suddenly, she was approached by Rian.

"Did you wipe the seat?"

Melanie looked at her and then around the room, quickly spotting a Beretta M9 next to a bag of Lay's Potato Chips. She eyed it, before looking back up at Rian. She was getting ready to pounce for it as Rian got closer and closer towards her.

Before things got bad, Ryuuga came in and interrupted them.

"Jesus Christ, would you cut this shit?! Come on!"

He said, as he pulled away Rian.

"Come on, let's go get me a drink."

"Aww come on man, we were just about to get along!"

Melanie followed Ryuuga in the kitchen heading towards the drink bowl and grabbing a drink for herself.

"So what do you want?"

(Its okay, I don't mind. Let's change things up a bit, like maybe change some of the lines around instead of following the film word for word ^^ Makes it more entertaining)

"Anything, as long as its cold."

"I think Bryan likes you. Normally he doesn't like anyone."

Ryuuga reached over to grab an Ice-Cold Beer and drink some himself. Normally he doesn't drink.

Meanwhile, in Bryan's Bedroom, he and Emma were getting all 'Touchy-Feely' with one another. Rian just watched as Melanie flirted with Ryuuga and it irritated her more and more. Getting irritated himself, Takashi decided to take her outside for a little pep-talk. At the same time, Justine got done making out and getting touchy-feely with one of the guys she was making out with and decided to head out for the night.

(I've already got plans for later installments :) )

"Yeah, he's a complicated guy. I'm a simpler."

Melanie walked up next to Ryuuga and put her arm around him, staring into his eyes and smirking.

---

The next day, Melanie was strolling about in her Hennessey Raptor, casually passing by a black Dodge Charger before she heard sirens. Melanie sighed as she pulled over, watching he officers get out of their cars and point their guns at her truck. She was directed to put her hands out her door, and open it from the outside. She complied perfectly, opening and exiting smoothly.

The brunette put her hands on her head and walked backwards a few steps, before side stepping a few steps into the officer's grasp.

"What did I do?"

"Shut up. She's clean."

A few moments later, Melanie was pulling up to a house of some sort, sitting in the back of the aforementioned Charger and waited patiently as she sat there in the backseat, before she was allowed to scoot out.

"Damn! Mule - will you take these damn things off? Shit, these are so fucking tight."

"I like to be realistic."

He stated, as he proceeded to uncuff Melanie from those awfully tight handcuffs,

"You'll never who's watching, Mel.

The three officers walked through the gate, Melanie fascinated by the fancy structuring and such of the house.

"Nice crib, Sarge. Better than the last place."

The three entered the house, where they would begin a briefing. They went over the hijackings and the amount of money that was taken from the trucks. Over $6,000,000.

---

Later, Melanie arrived outside Lin-Young's garage, a ruined Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X sitting on a flatbed.

She walked out and pointed to it, "This is your car!"

Justine walked up to it and elbowed the tires,

"You could push this across the finish line, or tow it."

Melanie chuckled softly as she called Bryan on what he was thinking.

"Hey, pop the hood!"

Later, the Evo ended up inside the garage, where the hood was pulled off of the car. Yes - pulled off.

"4B11T engine. No shit."

"And what did I tell you?"

"You know what? This will decimate all after you put about $25,000 in it."

"I did say a ten second car, not a ten minute car. But that's okay. Let's put some work into this thing so you can start racing so I can some money off of you." Bryan chuckled before going to check out Emma's Celica with her, spinning around a wrench in his hand while holding her waist with her smiling as she kissed him on the cheek before leaning down to examine her Engine.

"Its been a while since I've worked on an Evo X. With that 4B11T Engine and Turbo, this baby's gonna decimate all. If need be, we'll get some overnight parts from Japan." Justine continued to scan through some files on her Computer concerning the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. "I'd ask Rian for help, but she doesn't seem to like you so much right now...But she'll warm up to you."

Justine had taken a liking to Melanie. Ryuuga was conflicted with his feelings to Melanie, considering that he wasn't looking for a Relationship at the moment. However, his good looks kept attracting women left and right. As for the rest of the crew, because of Ryuuga, have been doing their best to try and get along with Melanie. After all, she did keep Bryan out of handcuffs and going back to Jail.

Melanie shrugged as she looked at the computer outlining the details of what exactly would be done to the Mitsubishi Evo, but what she could take from this was that Justine had a freakishly good amount of knowledge about cars. "Girl, you should be going to MIT or someshit, good god."

"Yeah right. I've got that... ADD shit. Can't pay attention to jack shit, besides engines. For some odd reason, they calm me down."

Melanie nodded softly as she stared at Justine, sitting in front of the computer and drawing a few more notes on the computer.

---

Some time later, Melanie was standing in front of a grill as the rest of Bryan's crew pulled up. She looked down at the chicken grilling on the grill, and smiled to herself before she looked up at the crew. She saw Rian holding a bag of more food over her shoulder, and caught Melanie in a staring war of some sorts, while the chicken was grilling away.

"I'm outta here. Looks like you got all the help you need, brother!" She said, as she saw Melanie at the BBQ. Soon enough, Rian peeled away in her car, leaving the BBQ.

---

Some time again, Melanie came out with Ryuuga and Bryan's sister, holding drinks, condiments, and whatnot as they proceeded to the table.

Justine made the cardinal sin of taking the food without saying grace, so naturally she was forced to say grace for the entire table.

"I'd like to thank the car gods for blessing us with the rally racing wonders that have been bestowed onto the world, and God for bringing us this food on this table. Amen!"

"Praying to the Car Gods, man." Emma smiled, being very close to Justine.

"Alright, let's eat!"

Just as everyone was about to dig in, Rian rolled back around. "'Ey, look who's back! Dragon Lady's back!"

"Why would I want to miss out on eating with the Family?"

Later that night, Bryan's crew was sitting the Lin-Young house's living room, watching some movie about a bunch of guys pretending to be cops and the hijinks they get into. Melanie walked into the kitchen where Ryuuga was washing dishes, a bunch of dishes in Melanie's hand as she walked up to the sink.

"Need a hand with anything else? The cook doesn't clean where I come from."

She took a dish and started rubbing it with a towel, looking over at Ryuuga.

"Y'know, I think we should go out sometimes. I'd probably have to kick Bryan's ass for it though, but whatever."

"Oh, I'd pay to see that happen. But Bryan wouldn't do that, he wouldn't really lay hands on a girl. He finds it dishonorable. Well, except for that one time when you were beating the crap of Rian." Ryuuga replied as he chuckled, washing the dishes with her.

Meanwhile, Bryan was upstairs taking a nap while the rest of the gang was watching Emma play videogames. Rian walked into the room to see that Ryuuga was chatting with Melanie. "Hey, Rian, what was that one restaurant you wanted to take me to?"

"The one in Chinatown?"

"Yeah."

"It was...Golden Dragon..."

"Oh yeah, that's right..." Ryuuga smiled. "Well we can go there together. Tomorrow, maybe?"

Rian got really aggravated when Ryuuga asked Melanie out right in front of her and practically stormed out of the house. The engine of her Evo could be heard as she did so.

Melanie smiled and shrugged, "Sure, why not?"

She watched Rian get really aggravated and storm out of the house, living up to her nickname of "The Dragon Lady"

---

The next day, Hector and his crew pulled up to the shop Melanie worked at, greeting her nicely and requesting that she hook them up with a variety of performance parts. Melanie had no choice but to agree to do so.

Later that night, Melanie drove up an alley near a meet-up in her truck, parking it somewhere discreet and sneaking towards a building of some sort and climbing up to the roof. She jogged across the roof until she had a good sight of the meetup going on, before moving to go break into the garage nearby. She broke open the window with a hammer, and jumped inside the garage, looking around and seeing what exactly was up. She uncovered a bunch of untouched, clean Honda Civics that were just waiting to be modified and souped up. After being satisfied with her findings, she climbed back out and down the alley, only to be met by the butt of a shotgun.

As Melenie woke up, she was met by Rian, who was pointing a Revolver at her, and Akira, the one who was holding the shotgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.