The Fast and The Furious (Minamoto Thunder & Queen of the Bee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some time, the racers had gotten onto the streets as the crowd lined the sides of the streets, cheering on whoever they wanted to cheer on. Melanie rolled up in her silver Supra, and Bryan was in his MR2. Meanwhile, there was an Asian guy in a Honda S2000, and Edwin was in his lovely Mazda RX-8. They were rolling down the street side by side, before stopping in front of the line people had spray painted in front of them. Melanie braked a little bit too late and went over the line unfortunately. She glimpsed at the people pointing at her and gesturing towards the back of the line, and she reversed the car promptly.

Once she got settled at the starting line, she sighed and prepared to race. She looked over to Edwin in his car, who was next to her. Edwin looked at the Asian guy, and the Asian guy looked at Bryan as they all got ready to race. All the engines sang in a harmony as they revved and got ready to race. A lady then came over to Edwin, taking his hand and putting it on her assets. "Edwin. This is yours, whether you win or lose. But if you win, you get her too." Edwin looked over at a girl who kissed at him, before smirking and getting ready. Melanie, in the meantime was chanting to herself.

"You're going to win. I'm going to win."

She revved her car and turned back around, loosening the caps on the nitrous to let it flow through the system. A few switches were flicked and a computer cme out where the headunit was supposed to be, displaying the car's status. She popped open her laptop and activated the program that managed her Nitrous. Meanwhile, in the Asian guy's S2000, he was passing the time by playing Gran Turismo in his car. Soon enough, Hector raised his hands and gestured to the racers. He held his hands up as everyone got ready. Melanie shifted her car into first, holding the clutch down and revving it. As Hector put his hands down, Melanie let go and her car shot forward, swerving side to side as she got off the line.

A few seconds before the race started, Bryan loosened the caps on the nitrous in his car as well, except his was hiding under the passenger seat. He revved up his engine, ready to win as always. He shifted into first gear. He smirked when he looked all the way down at Melanie. He chuckled a bit. "Let's see what you got, rookie."

Bryan did have a technique that his Father had taught him. Of course, he wasn't going to reveal it because it was pretty much a Family Exclusive. When the race started, he pedaled to the metal. As expected, he was in the lead. Whenever racing, Bryan stayed focused, thinking about nothing else but the race.

As Melanie's Supra sprinted down the line, she was concentrating heavily on the lead the other racers had built in front of her already. Her little mishap had definitely put her at a disadvantage, but she knew something like this would happen, so that's why she had the nitrous oxide. As she looked ahead, Bryan's MR2 was in front of everyone, and Melanie had made it her goal to beat him so she could gain his respect. She glanced over to her laptop, pressing a button as it shot a stream of nitrous throughout her car's exhaust system, giving her quite the boost.

She rocketed forward, passing Edwin. "Nooo! Monica!" He cried out, as Melanie continued to shoot forward and climbed up. As she got closer and closer to Bryan, her computer flashed a warning. "WARNING! DANGER TO MANIFOLD!" Melanie ignored the warning, "Shut up!" She yelled, as she closed the computer. The Supra then received another shot of nitrous, bolts shooting out from wherever on her car as her car was pushed further to its limit. A door then popped open and fell onto the ground, eventually popping off and flying away. Melanie's smile grew wider as she got closer to Bryan, her Supra getting closer to the MR2. Eventually, she passed him with ease, but her car was operating at 120% and was definitely hurting her car. Unknowingly, her car lost speed rather quickly, and before long her car cut out, causing her to swerve and spin out. She was left breathless as her car sat there, smoke pluming out from underneath the hood.

She began to drive towards the finish line slowly, trying not to hurt her car any worse. Eventually she pulled up, stopping as Edwin was humiliated by Monica. Melanie had a smirk on her face as she exited the car, walking over to Bryan. Justine walked over to her car, "Was that fun?!" As she popped the hood, a lot of smoke plumed out from underneath. She was still smiling as Justine examined the damage, pointing towards Bryan. "Dude, I almost had you."

Bryan was baffled by Melanie's comment, his crew was surprised to see someone be so bold towards their leader. "You almost had me? You never had me. You never had your car." He dissed her without holding back, practically showing no mercy.

"Ooh!"

"Granny shifting, not double clutching like you should. You're lucky that 100-Shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake."

People in the crowd were humored by how Bryan was dissing on Melanie. "Almost had me...Now me and the Lady Scientist gotta rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried."

He then closed the Hood. "Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning!"

The crowd cheered for Bryan. Although he was dissing and mocking her now, he did think about taking her under his wing, because tonight, even though he didn't say it, he knew that Melanie had potential, just like Justine and Ryuuga when he took them in. The day Ryuuga moved from Japan and Justine moved from South Korea, was probably one of the happiest days of his life. While listening to the Police Scanners, Takashi heard that Police Officers have been deployed to go after the Street Racers. "Oh shit, we got cops, cops, cops! Everybody roll out!"

The Street Racers all dispersed and got into their cars, many of them making a quick getaway, including Bryan himself.

Melanie still smiled as Bryan laid out a diss/lecture on her on how winning was winning. She knew she lost, but that was the closest she had ever been to Bryan so far, and she would consider that a personal victory of hers. As the crowd upheld Bryan, she heard someone yell out there were cops coming, and the entire crowd split like no other as they went to their own cars. She could hear sirens in the distance as she watched everyone pull away as fast as they could.

Melanie returned to her Supra, pulling away with the rest of the crowd as the police converged onto the scene of the racers. Everyone was going everywhere, and Melanie herself was driving all over the place, trying to get away from the cops.

The Racers scattered and dispersed as the Police scrambled to chase down the Street Racers. Of course, they were less then successful, because not only the Street Racers had more maneuvers up their sleeves, but all of them had stronger and more powerful engines, which meant they were able to outrun cops easily. Zero went to hide his MR2 in a Parking Garage. Afterwards, he got on his White Leather Jacket before walking outside casually. "Lin-Young! Stop right there!"

A cop slowed down and began to chase him, but Bryan himself ran down an Alleyway, surprisingly outrunning the cop. It would seem that his training within the South Korean Military paid off.

Melanie was driving down a random street as she could see someone running into an alley, being chased by police. She drove after them, turning into an alley as her Supra came up further towards him. Before long, her lights were reflecting off of him, and she could see someone she could clearly recognize, but she still had to help him. Being caught by the police was a bad idea.

She stopped in front of him, opening the door and gesturing in, "Get in!" Before long, the door was closed and she took off, knowing the cop was right on her tail. She kept her cool, however. The Supra slid out of the alley, executing a smooth drift as she saw the police car be clipped by another car, effectively eliminating him. She continued on, seeing two cops go up in front of her. Melanie kept her cool and maneuvered through them with ease, leaving the cops behind. Before long, the car was flying up a hill, and once it leveled up the car went airborne, sending up sparks as it landed. They were now clear of the cops, and Melanie continued to drive on.

During the car ride, Bryan himself was a little surprised that Melanie even showed up to save him. "You're the last person in the world I expected to show up."

Melanie looked left and right, before looking in front of her to focus on the driving she had at hand, "Yeah, well, I thought if I got in your good graces, you might let me keep my car."

Bryan smirked. "You're in my good graces, but you ain't keepin' your car."

He noticed the way she was driving. It was evident that Melanie was no stranger to Racing. "You drive like you've done this before. You a Wheelwoman? Boost Cars? Done Time? Anything like that?"

Melanie shook her head, "Nah." Melanie didn't really like to talk about her past, and so she would just keep denying whatever claims he made, unless they somehow got into her record. "I've done a couple of years, no big deal."

Bryan chuckled. "What about that two years in Juvenile Hall for boosting cars? Tucson, right?"

"I had Justine run a profile on you, Melanie Annie Bellehan. She'll find anything on the web. Anything about anyone."

"So no need to bullshit."

Melanie sighed and shook her head, "So what about you?"

As they rolled along, a few motorcycles rolled up alongside, Melanie glanced at them briefly before looking at them once again. They had a machine pistol in their hand, which did not bode well.

"Follow us!"

"Two years in Lompoc. I'll die before I even have the chance to go back there."

When the Motorcycle Gang showed up, Bryan knew that trouble was headed their way. "Great. its gonna be one hell of a night."

He hoped that Melanie would follow their lead. It would turn out that she had unknowingly stumble into Chinatown. But then again, how did the Asian Gang knew they were there?

Reluctantly, Melanie followed the lead of the motorcycle gang, she couldn't really do anything out of fear of being lit up by hundreds of 9mm bullets. If that happened, she was pretty sure that either she or Bryan wouldn't make it out alive. They then pulled into a parking lot, all the members of the gang pulling off their helmets and revealing who they were.

"I thought we had an agreement. You stay away, I stay away. Everybody stays happy."

Upon exiting the vehicle, Bryan just came up with a viable excuse. "We got lost."

He then quickly introduced Melanie because she was the one driving. "Oh, this is my new mechanic, Melanie."

"Melanie, meet James Liang. The guy with the Snakeskin Pants, that's his cousin Nick."

"That's an amazing machine you got there." Nick complemented on the car.

"Yes indeed."

James patted his cousin, Nick on the shoulder.

"Let's go."

As James was getting on the motorcycle, he started to talk smack onto Bryan.

"I'll see you in the desert next month. Be ready to have your ass handed to you. I got something for you."

Melanie watched the bikers ride away on their various import motorcycles. She had no clue as to what just happened, or who this guy was, but she sure as hell didn't like them.

"What the hell was all that about?"

As she opened the door to get into her car, she heard the sound of motorcycles coming back, and looked back up to investigate. They had guns in hand, which did not bode well for Melanie, Bryan, and her car.

James and Nick opened fire on the car, causing Melanie to run away to avoid getting hit by any stray bullets of any kind. No corner was left unpenetrated as they emptied their magazines into the car. By the time they left, the car had caught fire and all Melanie could do was watch her car on fire. As she realized that she still had nitrous in there, she ran away from the car, hearing and feeling it explode behind her. The doors were blown wide open, and the car was rendered unusable.

After some time, they were on the street walking out of Chinatown.

"So, what the hell was that all about? We got a 20 mile hike, humor me."

"Well, long story. Me and Liang actually go way back...Business Deal went south...And I made the mistake of sleeping with his sister."

--

Meanwhile, at the Lin-Young House, Ryuuga was upstairs in the guestroom just reading a book. Downstairs, Bryan's crew was having the time of their lives as they threw a party. Realistically, they should be out looking for their leader, but were too busy partying; Justine was having a Make-Out Session with one of the boys, Akira, Rian and Takashi were just enjoying some bear, music and, in Akira and Takashi's case, girls, while Emma was pretty much just playing a Racing Game on the TV in the Living Room waiting for Bryan to come back. Nicole was just sitting by Rian, who was complaining about how Ryuuga wasn't responding to her advances, which was really frustrating her.

Big_single-family_home_2.jpg

Eventually, a taxi managed to drop the two off at the Lin-Young residence, which Melanie thanked the driver graciously for. As she walked into the house, she looked around and smirked as she saw the party go on around her.

The scene that greeted Bryan aggravated him greatly. When he hung up his Jacket on the Clothes, he walked over to Akira who was shocked to see him back. "Hey Man, we were just about go out and look for you..." Angered, Bryan knocked his beer out of his hand before waltzing over to Rian. "Is that your beer?" He asked, still aggravated.

"Yeah..."

When he came across Justine making out with another party goer, he told her to take it upstairs before being approached by Emma. Bryan just flat out took it before grabbing his own. Emma got up and tried to calm him down. "Babe, calm down. What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" he asked, surprised.

"It was just a question..." She replied back.

When Rian saw Melanie, she got aggravated herself. "Yo, Bryan, what the fuck is the bitch doing here?"

At that point, Bryan just snapped at Rian. "Because she kept me out of handcuffs! She just didn't run back to the Fort...She brought ME back."

He then turned to Melanie, presenting her Rian's Beer as well as his own. "You can take any brew you want, as long as its a Corona."

Status
Not open for further replies.