2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
Prologue

For the past six years, Texas has been plagued with sinkholes. It seemed liked as soon as people were able to recover from one and start to rebuild, another one formed. It was a terrifying occurrence that was turning daily, and most people were quite fearful that one day they would be swallowed up. However, there was one city in Texas, that didn't worry about the sinkholes. Most of the horrifying natural disasters occurred towards the center of the state and the city of San Azure was pretty much on the fringe of the border of New Mexico.

Yes, the citizens of San Azure thought themselves to be untouchable from the vast tendrils of Mother Nature.

But they were wrong.

It appeared at the San Azure Library, a building that had just been built about three years ago. The library was filled to the brim with thousands of books of all genres, however a lot of community groups met in the libraries many meeting rooms.

When the sinkhole began to form, everyone panicked. Sure there were protocols that should have been initiated, but the majority of San Azure citizens didn't practice them as they believed they were untouchable. And so when the sinkhole began to form and shelves, books, computers and the like began to disappear into it, a frenzy started.

Screaming people could be seen scrambling backwards, parents were snatching up their children and racing towards the exits that were already clogged with frantic people. Fight or Flight took over the minds of some people, and instead of helping others, some began to shove others behind them or tear them away from the pillars they held fast to, in an attempt to save themselves. Those poor souls who weren't fortunate enough to escape or not were shoved out of the way, fell screaming into hole.

It was brutal.

And when the sinkhole finally ceased it's growth, emergency personnel were sent to investigate the hole, and search for the people who where being reported missing. However, all they found was an forgotten subway and no bodies.

Chapter One
Welcome to the land of Noval! A wonderful place filled with fantastical beings of all shapes and sizes. You might have traveled here from a far or fallen here from...Even farther. Either way, you are here and you will be happy! For this is a place of endless opportunities, where you can choose your own destiny!

Take a look around at your surroundings and at your selves! You may find that you no longer appear as you were before and that's perfectly fine! That means you're one of us now!

So welcome, welcome, welcome! To the land of Noval!

In front of you are two paths, one leading to a forest and one leading to a road with a castle in the distance. Which one will you choose to follow? Either one will take you on a glorious adventure, unless of course you don't want that, in which case you can close your eyes and wish you were back home! (Satisfaction not guaranteed!)

(Continue in the Cast List tab)

• No Godmodding/ Special Snowflakes/ Mary Sues etc
  • This is an INTERMEDIATE role play, meaning I expect a certain amount of detail and quantity when you post your CHARACTER SHEETS and IC POSTS. All posts should be at least eight sentences each and in third person, past tense.
  • Main NPCs such as royalty and the royal court members are controlled by me.
  • Do not join and then drop out at the last minute please.
  • If you need to drop out, please inform me immediately so I can reopen your spot.
  • Put 'DELICIOUS APPLES MMM YEAAAH' in your CS post if you've read the rules.
  • One character per person.
  • Reservations last 3 days. If the character is not completely finished by then, the spot is reopened. (You can keep making the character, but someone else might grab it before you do.)
  • When you are finished with a character TAG ME.
  • This is not a romance roleplay so don't make it the focus. Also keep it PG and don't move past making out.
  • IMPORTANT!!! This is a choose your path rp, so there's no need to just follow along with other people's choices! Be an individual but also cooperate with others when the situation calls for it.
  • If you have questions, please ask me through pm to avoid clogging the thread.
  • Fun fact: Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10th of a calorie.
Oh dear me! I seem to have gotten ahead of myself! Why am I telling you were to go without telling you what you can be! Let's first start with, who you were!

So it seems you were apart of one of these groups.;

Suicide Survivors
A group for those who have survived suicide attempts (most are required to go by law).
Parenthood Passion
A guide to preparing for parenthood or reinforcing child rearing techniques.
#Fit 4 Life - Reserved for ShatteredSecrets
Basically people who like to talk about how healthy and fit they are.
Anger Management - Reserved for Zacharia Finch
This group is for those who can't control their anger.
Film Fanatics - Radio Jelly
These people pick a movie to watch and discuss it every weekend.
Senior Survival
This group is for citizens 60 years or older, who aren't ready for a life in a retirement home and seek a more exciting lifestyle. **Seniors are given younger appearances in Noval.
Eco Club - Valencia Daley - Spellsinger
For those who cherish the earth and it's wonders. (probably didn't cherish that sinkhole though...)
Rainbow Rights
For those who stand up for the rights of LGBTQA people.

Now then! Let's move on to stats and classes!

Everyone starts with five points in each category. The categories are;
Power
Focus
Wisdom

and
Magic.

This is what everyone's form should look like in the beginning;
Character Name
Class

Power (strength): 5
Focus (dexterity): 5
Wisdom (intelligence): 5
Magic: 5
Spare points: 10 (to add where you please)

Then as you read on, you will add more points according to the descriptions.

CLASSES
(Whichever class you choose, you must add the points that come with it)
Berserker + 10 Power
Uses rage and pain from injuries to fuel their battle attacks. However they are not very fast and get tired quickly.

Knight + 10 Power
Are very strong and often utilize defense to attract the aggression of their opponent or groups of opponent to better protect their party. They are not fast.

Archer + 10 Focus
They have high focus and great hand eye coordination. They are great at camouflaging in the forest and tall grass. They are not very strong.

Rogue + 10 Focus
Very quick on their feet and can camouflage in the city. They are not very strong.

Spellsinger + 10 Magic
Uses spoken word to cast elemental and minor weather spells.

Cleric + 10 Magic
Uses hand gestures to cast healing and light spells.

NOTE: Soothsayers and Clerics can have small animals as their familiars, or baby dragons. However, upon reaching adolescence, baby dragons should be released from servitude/partnership.

Potion Master/Mistress + 10 Wisdom
Can create health, adrenaline, magic replenishment, temporary flight, temporary cloaking and temporary transformation potions (among others).

Rune Binder + 10 Wisdom
Write spells and forge runes that are used to enhance skills and form protective barriers, among other things. The strength of the rune is only as powerful as the materials used and the person who made them. Runes can be stone, wood, paper or jewelry.

Character Sheet
(Please use the format I provided! And delete everything in parentheses. For those from my Sinkhole rp, the CS is a little different, so don't just copy and paste your old one!)

What did you look like? (Real Image)
Hello, hello, hello! What's your name?
And how old are you?
Hmm...I don't mean to pry but are you male or female?
I like everyone, but who do you like? (Sexual Orientation)

❤ ❤ ❤

What do you hope to achieve in Noval (if anything)?
Are you a leader or a follower?
What do you do for fun?
What are you good at? (Skills/Talents)

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become? (Fantasy Appearance, or written description. No anime )
Do you like looking like this?
What will you choose to be? (Class)

What will be your weapon of choice? (Don't go crazy please. Think medieval weapons)

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you? (Personality, at least 3 sentences or a list with descriptions for each trait.)
What kind of person do you want to be? (at least 3 sentences)
What did you do before you came here? (Brief Biography. Include Occupation if Applicable.
As well as what group you're in and why you were there. 8 sentences min.)

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you? (Family/Pets/Love Interests/Friends)
Who doesn't? (Enemies)
Do you know anyone who came here with you? (Relationships with other characters in Noval)

STAT SHEET
(This needs to be at the end of your CS, along with that thing in the rules!)
Character Name
Class
Power: 5
Focus: 5
Wisdom: 5

Spare Points: 10
(This is just the default sheet. Please add/remove points where necessary.)

What did you look like?
hot-young-jaden1.jpg

Valencia Daley (Officially Valentine Daley)
And how old are you?
"Well...I feel..."
Forced to be genderfluid but wants to identify as female
I like everyone, but who do you like?
"Same here!"
Pansexual

❤ ❤ ❤

"I want to be powerful! I want to make my own decisions and be who I want to be!"
"I uh...I'm a follower, I guess. But I'm going to change that!"
What do you do for fun?
"I like to go to the food court at the mall and try a new thing everyday, then I like to go to the arcade and try to win the big prize, you know the giant bear. I don't get to do that a lot though."
What are you good at?
"Because my parents made me, I'm good at;"
Rock Climbing
Making clothes out of recycled materials
Knitting
Spray Painting (Graffiti)
Gardening
Gaming (her own secret skill)

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
Female%2Bpirate%2BSorcerer%2Bmagician%2BWitch%2BAshana-Lian-Fantasy_Writer_Blog.jpg

"Oh! I'm a girl? No, there's nothing wrong with that but I just thought I'd be..."
"Yes! Yes I do!"
What will you choose to be?

"Magic has always interested me."
Spellsinger
[spoili]"And this is my familiar apparently. To be honest I screamed a little when I first saw him...Okay a lot. I screamed a lot, but who wouldn't? Anyway, his name seems to be Phite. "
11cd1e78df8996c7853f4a4edbaba8b0.jpg

(To be introduced later in rp.)[/spoili]
What will be your weapon of choice?
"It doesn't seem like I need any objects to channel my magic, so I'll opt for a dagger, just in case."

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you?

"If my parents were here, they would say that I'm, selfless, open minded, and a go getter with a heart of gold. But in reality I'm;"
A girl who just wants time to figure out who she is. She's spent so long being stifled by her parents that she hasn't developed her own identity yet. Some things are for certain however; She isn't completely selfless. Even though she won't go out of her way to make other people's lives miserable, she does prefer to put her happiness first. She's the type of person to make sure she's comfortable before looking at someone else, and really the only reason she would even inquire about anyone else's well being, is because her parents would force her to. Valencia can also be sharp tongued and borderline crude in her interactions with others when her parents aren't around. It isn't intentional, but Valencia had spent so much time delivering practiced replies, that when she's given the reigns, she just goes on the defense. She can be fun loving though, and she is open minded. Those would probably be her best traits.
What kind of person do you want to be?
"I want to be a strong and independent person."
What did you do before you came here? (Brief Biography. Include Occupation if Applicable. As well as what group you're in and why you were there. 8 sentences min.)
Valencia was born as Valentine Daley to Sunshine (Martha) and Courage (Frank) Daley. Her parents were free spirited liberals who wanted to help preserve the natural world, but they had one big problem. They were rich. And being rich, they didn't get the recognition from the target group they wanted, after all, what true hippie was fifthly Donald Trump rich?
So the Daley's, only thinking of Mother Nature and not their child, decided to donate most of their money to charity and promised to spend their tax refunds on even more charities. They bought themselves a teensy weensy house in San Azure, Texas and began to build their 'fan base'. They became quite renown in the city and became politicians, but not the bad ones, they were the good ones or so they always said. They created non profit organization called, Nature's Savior and began campaigning to preserve and cherish Mother Nature. They got a lot of support from various organization and eventually contracted the ire of a lot of republican politicians. In only a few years after starting up their company, the Daley family were at celebrity status, and because of this they were always watched. And because they were always watched, the somewhat hypocritical hippies, who actually still had a lot of cash in private banks in Switzerland, had to make sure no one caught wind of who they truly were. And so they began to rehearse and because they were rehearsing, they forced Valencia (Valentine at the time) to rehearse. They used their daughter as a tool to attract the attention of a younger fan based and pressure her to be as 'unique' as possible. They wanted her to appeal to the LGBTQ population, but also the lower class population and so on. So they twisted, and tweaked and molded their daughter into a little chameleon. Although Valencia was struggling with identity issued at the time, it was her parents who made it official. "Our son--pardon, our child. Is genderfluid!" they announced to a crowd of over 500,000 people and so they got the support of many LGBTQ organizations. In actuality, Valencia identified as female, but her parents discouraged her from going public with that information.

"Our child is passionate about the environment and she makes her own clothes!" They said three months later when a new and popular Eco-Fashion designer came to light. And so Valencia was made to wear clothes only made from recycled materials. She was also pushed into joining the San Azure Eco-Club, even though she hated every second of it.

Now that she is Noval, she sort of hopes she never has to go back home.

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you? (Family/Pets/Love Interests/Friends)
Sunshine Daley (Mother) "And that is so not her birth name. Her mother named her Martha."
Courage Daley (Father) "Also not his real name. Back in the day, he was known as Frank."
Cheetoh (Mixed breed dog) "The only reason I was able to get Cheetoh, was because my parents wanted PETA on their side. I didn't even get to choose the breed because of this whole mixed breed dogs need more love campaign they were doing."
Who doesn't?
"The Republicans, I guess."
Do you know anyone who came here with you? (Relationships with other characters in Noval)
TBA

STAT SHEET
(This needs to be at the end of your CS, along with that thing in the rules!)

Valencia Daley
Spellsinger
Power: 6
Focus: 6
Wisdom: 7
Magic: 26
Spare Points: 0

Familiars:
To anyone who is a spellsinger or cleric; if you have a baby dragon familiar, add 10 points to your magic stats.
If you don't have a baby dragon, and instead have a small animal familiar, add 5 points.

Last edited:
#Fit 4 Life and Rainbow Rights for me, will have a rainbow rights girl this time lol. Most likely Friday chars will be up^^

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Reactions: Radio Jelly
So i was thinking about making a knight, so does anybody want to be his liege? or sworn protector?

My Wifi is being an asshole right now, so I prob. won't be on this weekend.

I'd like to reserve Parenthood Passion! Only for a few minutes though, just so nobody snatches it up while I'm writing my character.

Parenthood Passion - Marianne Leah Carlton

74be6857016ad7e2cbcd515e22a8f4b6.jpg
My name's Marianne Leah Carlton, but everyone just calls me Mari (pronounced like Mary, but with an 'i')

And how old are you?
Well, I - umm, I'm seventeen.

I'm female...of course...duhh...

Oh, I'm hella straight, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't, you know, kiss a girl or anything like that. You know, if I was dared to. Or drunk. But I date guys. Like, exclusively.

❤ ❤ ❤

I have no idea. I don't even know how I got here - I mean, I was at my meeting, but now obviously I'm not...honestly, I just want to get back home to my baby...

I'm pretty sure I can be a little bit of both. It depends on the situation, really - I'm definitely the leader in my friends' group, but on job applications I'm fantastic at following instructions. (A note from Mari's writer: Mari is DEFINITELY a leader, she doesn't do well following, but don't tell her that...)

What do you do for fun?
Well it used to be that I would go out with friends for fun - we'd go shopping at the mall, or we'd have parties with friends, or we'd go on road trips and camping trips when it was summer...basically anything to avoid homework! Now, though, my idea of fun is getting five minutes to myself just to breathe...sigh...

Oh! I know this! I'm really good at baking. Not so much cooking, but definitely the baking part. I love making brownies, and cookies, and sometimes I even make cakes! I'm also really good at driving, planning and organizing (especially for trips), and FASHION. I rock at fashion. I can kind of play piano? I don't know - I took lessons when I was little but I dropped out when I was nine and haven't touched one since, but I could probably do it if I tried. You know how that is...

❤ ❤ ❤

871114-bigthumbnail.jpg
Umm, maybe? I don't know - it's kind of a surprise. I mean, my face looks pretty much the same, but I think - am I skinnier? I think I'm skinnier. Maybe it's the baby weight? Like, it's not there any more? And the blonde is a big change - that's definitely going to take some getting used to. And it's way longer. That means way more hassle.

Archer? I mean, I guess that's what my bow and arrow are for.

I literally got plopped into this world with a bow and arrow, I'm sure there's a reason for that so I'm just gonna stick with that thank you...

❤ ❤ ❤

Oh, I'm a fantastic person! I'm super cheerful, super friendly, super clever, super smart, super helpful - you know, all those good things! (A note from Mari's writer: Umm, just no. Alright, so, Mari's definitely perky, but she has one hell of an attitude. She can go from cheerful to a sass queen in a second flat. She's usually sassy with teachers or other authority figures, though she's been trying to curb that lately ever since having her baby. She's not exactly the smartest when it comes to book smarts, though she's definitely street smart. She's a clever girl, basically. She's a natural-born leader, and she definitely shows it - oh, and she's one hell of a flirt.)

The important thing to me is that I can become a good mother... my baby means everything to me now. I want to learn to be patient and gentle for her, I want to learn to teach, I want to be smart enough that one day I can help her with her homework and all that important stuff... Plus I want to be rich, obvi, so I can provide for her and all that. You know, spoil her and buy her all the best stuff. My baby girl deserves nothing but the best, which means that I need to be the best I can be.

What did you do before you came here?

Alright, so. Before I came to this place - Noval, did you call it? - I was back home, obvi. I was a high school student, kind of - I didn't have a full schedule, I only took two classes a day since I had to be home most of the time. You see, my jerk of an ex went and got me pregnant, which means now I spend all my time taking care of my baby. Before that, I was definitely a popular party girl. I went to parties, I threw parties, and I spent all tons of time with my friends hanging out and just being amazing. And don't get me wrong, I love my baby. Her name is Felicity Gabrielle Chloe Carlton, because I just couldn't decide, I loved all the names I came across! She's such a beautiful little baby - she has my eyes, even - but she just cries. All. The. Time. Ugh. I love her, but she's so needy. It's always feed me, change my diaper, cuddle me, feed me again, burp me, pay attention to me! So yeah, I only get two school classes a day which you can hardly consider enough to graduate. My mum watches Felicity while I'm at school, and she also watches her while she forces me to go to the Parenthood Passion group at the library. I hate it there - you can literally feel the other parents looking down at you when you go in. At least, I can. You know, because I'm a teenager. I used to try to talk a lot during the meetings but they always seemed to shoot me down so I gave up and now I just go and listen. Or play on my phone. Same diff, I guess.

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?

That's pretty debatable isn't it? I mean, my mum says she loves me, but I'm pretty sure she resents me. Like, she's always having to babysit my daughter, and she has to drive me places because I kind of crashed my car and haven't been able to save up for a new one because that would mean I'd have to get a job and I don't have time for a job. And plus there's the fact that she had all these hopes and dreams for me and now I'm a teenage mother? So yeah, I dunno. My daddy, on the other hand, I know he loves me. He buys me all these presents whenever I see him - which, unfortunately, isn't often - and he gives me hugs and tells me what a special girl I am and how much he loves me and how beautiful I've become, but not to forget that I'll always be his baby, even if I have a baby of my own! And speaking of having a baby of my own, I know for a fact that Felicity loves me! How couldn't she, I'm her mother! I mean, she'll probably hate me when she's my age. I know that my mum drives me nuts sometimes. But I'll just have to be a better mum than mine was to me! I mean, look how I turned out!

Who doesn't?

Ugh. Let's not even get started with this one. My stupid ex, obviously, because now he has to like, pay me money and stuff since he won't help take care of his kid at all. And I'm pretty sure there are some kids from school? You know, the ones that weren't hip enough to hang with me - but, like, I'm sure they don't hate me that much, do they?

Do you know anyone who came here with you?

I have no idea. Like, absolutely no clue. Maybe we'll find out? I mean, everyone looks different - hell, look at me, I'm BLONDE! So I guess we'll find out.

STAT SHEET!!!
Character Name: Marianne Leah Carlton
Class: Archer
Focus: 15

Last, but not least:
DELICIOUS APPLES MMM YEAAAH!

I feel like that's everything. I don't think I've missed anything. I hope this is acceptable - let me know if there's anything I've missed, messed up, or need to change!

Parenthood Passion - Marianne Leah Carlton

74be6857016ad7e2cbcd515e22a8f4b6.jpg
My name's Marianne Leah Carlton, but everyone just calls me Mari (pronounced like Mary, but with an 'i')

And how old are you?
Well, I - umm, I'm seventeen.

I'm female...of course...duhh...

Oh, I'm hella straight, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't, you know, kiss a girl or anything like that. You know, if I was dared to. Or drunk. But I date guys. Like, exclusively.

❤ ❤ ❤

I have no idea. I don't even know how I got here - I mean, I was at my meeting, but now obviously I'm not...honestly, I just want to get back home to my baby...

I'm pretty sure I can be a little bit of both. It depends on the situation, really - I'm definitely the leader in my friends' group, but on job applications I'm fantastic at following instructions. (A note from Mari's writer: Mari is DEFINITELY a leader, she doesn't do well following, but don't tell her that...)

What do you do for fun?
Well it used to be that I would go out with friends for fun - we'd go shopping at the mall, or we'd have parties with friends, or we'd go on road trips and camping trips when it was summer...basically anything to avoid homework! Now, though, my idea of fun is getting five minutes to myself just to breathe...sigh...

Oh! I know this! I'm really good at baking. Not so much cooking, but definitely the baking part. I love making brownies, and cookies, and sometimes I even make cakes! I'm also really good at driving, planning and organizing (especially for trips), and FASHION. I rock at fashion. I can kind of play piano? I don't know - I took lessons when I was little but I dropped out when I was nine and haven't touched one since, but I could probably do it if I tried. You know how that is...

❤ ❤ ❤

871114-bigthumbnail.jpg
Umm, maybe? I don't know - it's kind of a surprise. I mean, my face looks pretty much the same, but I think - am I skinnier? I think I'm skinnier. Maybe it's the baby weight? Like, it's not there any more? And the blonde is a big change - that's definitely going to take some getting used to. And it's way longer. That means way more hassle.

Archer? I mean, I guess that's what my bow and arrow are for.

I literally got plopped into this world with a bow and arrow, I'm sure there's a reason for that so I'm just gonna stick with that thank you...

❤ ❤ ❤

Oh, I'm a fantastic person! I'm super cheerful, super friendly, super clever, super smart, super helpful - you know, all those good things! (A note from Mari's writer: Umm, just no. Alright, so, Mari's definitely perky, but she has one hell of an attitude. She can go from cheerful to a sass queen in a second flat. She's usually sassy with teachers or other authority figures, though she's been trying to curb that lately ever since having her baby. She's not exactly the smartest when it comes to book smarts, though she's definitely street smart. She's a clever girl, basically. She's a natural-born leader, and she definitely shows it - oh, and she's one hell of a flirt.)

The important thing to me is that I can become a good mother... my baby means everything to me now. I want to learn to be patient and gentle for her, I want to learn to teach, I want to be smart enough that one day I can help her with her homework and all that important stuff... Plus I want to be rich, obvi, so I can provide for her and all that. You know, spoil her and buy her all the best stuff. My baby girl deserves nothing but the best, which means that I need to be the best I can be.

What did you do before you came here?
Alright, so. Before I came to this place - Noval, did you call it? - I was back home, obvi. I was a high school student, kind of - I didn't have a full schedule, I only took two classes a day since I had to be home most of the time. You see, my jerk of an ex went and got me pregnant, which means now I spend all my time taking care of my baby. Before that, I was definitely a popular party girl. I went to parties, I threw parties, and I spent all tons of time with my friends hanging out and just being amazing. And don't get me wrong, I love my baby. Her name is Felicity Gabrielle Chloe Carlton, because I just couldn't decide, I loved all the names I came across! She's such a beautiful little baby - she has my eyes, even - but she just cries. All. The. Time. Ugh. I love her, but she's so needy. It's always feed me, change my diaper, cuddle me, feed me again, burp me, pay attention to me! So yeah, I only get two school classes a day which you can hardly consider enough to graduate. My mum watches Felicity while I'm at school, and she also watches her while she forces me to go to the Parenthood Passion group at the library. I hate it there - you can literally feel the other parents looking down at you when you go in. At least, I can. You know, because I'm a teenager. I used to try to talk a lot during the meetings but they always seemed to shoot me down so I gave up and now I just go and listen. Or play on my phone. Same diff, I guess.

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
That's pretty debatable isn't it? I mean, my mum says she loves me, but I'm pretty sure she resents me. Like, she's always having to babysit my daughter, and she has to drive me places because I kind of crashed my car and haven't been able to save up for a new one because that would mean I'd have to get a job and I don't have time for a job. And plus there's the fact that she had all these hopes and dreams for me and now I'm a teenage mother? So yeah, I dunno. My daddy, on the other hand, I know he loves me. He buys me all these presents whenever I see him - which, unfortunately, isn't often - and he gives me hugs and tells me what a special girl I am and how much he loves me and how beautiful I've become, but not to forget that I'll always be his baby, even if I have a baby of my own! And speaking of having a baby of my own, I know for a fact that Felicity loves me! How couldn't she, I'm her mother! I mean, she'll probably hate me when she's my age. I know that my mum drives me nuts sometimes. But I'll just have to be a better mum than mine was to me! I mean, look how I turned out!

Who doesn't?
Ugh. Let's not even get started with this one. My stupid ex, obviously, because now he has to like, pay me money and stuff since he won't help take care of his kid at all. And I'm pretty sure there are some kids from school? You know, the ones that weren't hip enough to hang with me - but, like, I'm sure they don't hate me that much, do they?

Do you know anyone who came here with you?
I have no idea. Like, absolutely no clue. Maybe we'll find out? I mean, everyone looks different - hell, look at me, I'm BLONDE! So I guess we'll find out.

STAT SHEET!!!
Character Name: Marianne Leah Carlton
Class: Archer
Focus: 15

Last, but not least:
DELICIOUS APPLES MMM YEAAAH!

I feel like that's everything. I don't think I've missed anything. I hope this is acceptable - let me know if there's anything I've missed, messed up, or need to change!

I know you put a lot of effort into this but this rp is kind of dead. Sorry! The reason why I didn't say anything is because I thought it was in the graveyard already.

Status
Not open for further replies.