The Fantabulous Junkyard [pls don't open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER

Hello and welcome to the junkyard. Don't go further because you'll be blinded by my attempts at coding. It's also pretty boring and just filled with chaarcter sheets, thread tests and a bunch of other shit I need to stash away.

female face claims

- Kathryn Prescott
- Merritt patterson
- Nicole anderson
- Chloe norgaard
- Amanda crew
- Blake lively
- Camila cabello
- Hailee steinfeld
- Gigi hadid
- Sarah bolger
- Behati prinsloo
- Freya Mavor
- Sabrina Carpenter
- Charlotte Free
- Vanessa Ray
- Barbara palvin
- Hayley Williams
- Miranda kerr
- Cara delevingne
- Jane levy
- Saiorse ronan
- Troian bellisario
- Alicia vikander
- Miranda cosgrove
male face claims

- Liam aiken
- Brandon flynn
- Dane dehaan
- Tyler blackburn
- Asa butterfield
- taylor kitsch
- Cartwr jenkins
- Steven r mcqueen
- Drew van acker
- sebastian stan
- ben feldman
- Ian harding
- Julian morris
- Grant gustin
- Sean faris
- steven strait
- Jamie dornan
- Hunter parrish
- Robert sheehan
- Nico tortorella
- nolan gerard funk
- Miles teller
- Chace crawford
- Penn badgley
- Matt lanter
- Cameron dallas
- Troye sivan
- Dylan minette
- Miles heizer
- Nick robinson

Last edited:

This is a div box

This is a div box with a border

This is a div box with rounded edges

This is a div box with rounded edges and a border

This is a circle div box

This is a circle div box with a border

accordion
ADD WORDS HERE
testing
ADD WORDS HERE
success
ADD WORDS HERE

Last edited:
CODING

This is a dotted border with colour

[dash=#ad6600]
This is a dashed border with colour
[/dash]

[fieldbox=TESTING, #00ad66, dashed]
This isna fieldbox
[/fieldbox]​

[bg=#000000]Hello and welcome to the thread that took me hours to make. I'm Alexis, and I used to have an account on here. I took a break from it when I started my last few years of high school since it was hella tiresome and took all of my time, but now that I've just started college, I want to get back into the swing of rolelpaying again. I adore writing, and I'm even working on a few novels at the moment, but I look to roleplaying as more fun than work, and at the same time it helps me improve my writing. Below will be a set of tabs about me as well as roleplay requirements. Below that will be a set of tabs that have my favourite pairings among my favourite fandoms, as well as one small tab dedicated to other modern pairings -- bear in mind though that I am more interested in Fandoms at the moment so I cannot guarantee that I will be always open to doing modern pairings. [/bg]

• [bg=#000000]

- I'm 20, going on 21.
    - I'm doing a triple major in college, and one of my majors is English. While it is not my first language, you won't have to worry about a lot of grammatical slip ups or spelling errors.
    - I've been roleplaying for six years, and I write in third person always.
    - I'm a nerd when it comes to books I've read. I will spout out random information about it if you come up to me because I'm so in love with books and their stories and all the facts there are to learn about the world. I can also be a crazy fangirl.
    - I typically enjoy romance in all of my roleplays because that's just what I find most interesting, but I don't like just fluff. I love angst and action and horror and dark themes. Violence, cussing and mature themes are all okay with me and in fact, encouraged.
    - I tend to make my characters as different as possible and usually make different ones for every roleplay that I do. I use faceclaims, not anime images, and I can do either really detailed character skeletons, or simple ones. Ask for detail and I will go all out.
    - I am active almost all the time because I'm on my phone so you can always expect a reply.
    - My post length varies depending on my partner but a minimum for me is two paragraphs, while a maximum would be eight or nine. I never do one or two liners.
    - My preferred pairing is MxF with me playing the female. However I am perfectly willing, and would in fact prefer, to double where we play a male and female each. I general,y do not do FxF because it doesn't appeal to me, however MxM I can do.

[/bg]

• [bg=#000000]

- I would prefer if you were sixteen or older. I feel uncomfortable roleplaying with anyone younger since my roleplays include romance. Anything explicit requires a partner that is eighteen or older.
    - Please have a good grasp of the English language and be able to structure sentences properly.
    - Please plot with me. It drives me crazy when my partner responds with single syllable answers because it shows me that you're not interested. As soon as I feel like you aren't interested, I stop responding.
    - Try to pst at least once every few days. The more active you are the better, though. If you will be gone for long, I would appreciate it if you let me know.
    - Please be able to post at least two good sized paragraphs.
    - Please tell me your interests and limits if you have any.

[/bg]

• [bg=#000000]

[If something is underlined, it means I have a plot.]

PAIRINGS
    Bad boy x good girl
    Bad boy x bad girl
    Assasin x target
    Best friend x best friend

Therapist x patient
    Doctor x patient
    Superhero x superhero/villain

GENRES
    Dystopian
    Modern fantasy

Mythology [Greek]
    Slice of life
    Romance
    Action
    Horror

[/bg]

[bg=#000000]

Now that all of that is covered, we can move onto some fandom pairings, which is personally my favourite part. Note that I mostly do canon x oc, but fir certain casss I am open to other options.

KEY
Bold
is a craving
Italics is a preferred role

[/bg]

• [bg=#000000]

CHARACTERS I WOULD LIKE YOU TO PLAY:
    Jughead Jones

CHARACTERS I COULD PLAY:
    Archie Andrews
    Kevin Keller
    Reggie Mantle
    Jason Blossom

CANON X CANON
    Jughead Jones x Betty Cooper
    Kevin Keller x Moose Mason

[/bg]

• [bg=#000000]

Brandon Stark
    Jon Snow
    Jojen Reed

CHARACTERS I COULD PLAY:
    Jon Snow
    Robb Stark
    Jaime Lannister
    Tyrion Lannister

[/bg]

• [bg=#000000]

Edward Cullen
    Jasper Whitlock

CHARACTERS I COULD PLAY:
    Jasper Whitlock
    Carlisle Cullen
    Emmett Cullen
    Seth Clearwater
    Jacob Black

[/bg]

• [bg=#000000]

Draco Malfoy
    Fred Weasley
    Charlie Weasley
    Sirius Black

CHARACTERS I COULD PLAY:
    Neville Longbottom
    Weasley Twins
    Harry Potter
    Cedric Diggory

Remus Lupin

CANON X CANON
    Hermione x Draco
    Luna x Draco

Fred x Hermione
    Harry x Ginny
    Newt x Tina
    Helga Hufflepuff x Salazar Slytherin
    Rowena Ravenclaw x Godric Gryffindor

[/bg]

• [bg=#000000]

Among the below characters, I am up to play all, and also want you to play one for me, unless we do two separate rolelpays completely, which I am open to as well.

CANONS I CAN PLAY AND ALSO WANT YOU TO PLAY
    Hiccup Haddock [How to Train your Dragon]
    Jack Frost [Rise of the Guardians]

Peter Pan [Peter Pan]
    Hiro Hamada [Big Hero 6]
    Tadashi Hamada [Big Hero 6]
    Eugene Fitzherbert [Tangled]

[/bg]

• [bg=#000000]

Steve Rogers
    Clint Barton
    Pietro Maximoff

CHARACTERS I COULD PLAY:
    Tony Stark
    Clint Barton
    Bucky Barnes

[/bg]

• [bg=#000000]

CHARACTERS I WOULD LIKE YOU TO PLAY FOR ME:
    Gregory House
    Robert Chase

CHARACTERS I COULD PLAY:
    Eric Foreman
    James Wilson

[/bg]

• [bg=#000000]

[Note that my knowledge of the show is limited. I've not watched everything, but I know most of the characters]

Spencer Reid

CHARACTERS I COULD PLAY:
    Derek Morgan

[/bg]

[bg=#000000]
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to do some roleplaying with a bunch of you. :)
[/bg]

2m0eDka.png

e6fiztmqon0y.jpg

• [bg= #00334d]

LEWRSzNkWo7RO12nWEwCF3yqWP-RL1MO3gQ86EV-QiAw-okK40qA75pg2mtHiKFp5y2LsHnnJBVV3YlneR7Jgxa7LbeOzo1VGuiNiOzsRxL4Si0WbfdKxNAjmYWZmhRlblp7PoxkGzR0TnH0zGwb4XAIQrIKrM2Fv1UYq_1uyXjkYU8wKbkUUJAJm_Nx4LgeXHZYjGsqfKjJQQl90MFki9_WpqIHsKigfJd7Tydoi_dL2dbXnnpn2RGoVineAEc4tx570BHfGztGyy0kHTsd3dLzLrQVrmpCOEpykDYLEWLlKuGXd08vmp5jD3NS1mcwYAk09-wnLWRQta0FNcTJ5Y_DAKOgGR48IUSJPdDdGSwv4qWDNJTd1xdtg08gCA=w500-h230-nc

NAME
    Anastasia Rosario Develin Costanza [Real last name is Dieudonne]

PRONUNCIATION
    [aah-naahs-taa-zhee-aah / row-zaa-ree-oh / dev-eh-lyn / kos-tan-zah [due-don]

NICKNAME/S
    Ana [aah-na] ↔ Shorty ↔ Vertically Challenged [she will cut you if you call her that though]

BIRTHDAY
    April 1st

BIRTHPLACE
    London, England

ACCENT
    American, with Spanish undertones

ETHNICITY
    British and Scottish on her father's side ↔ Mexican, Italian and Brazilian from her mother's side

OCCUPATION
    High School Student

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

[/bg]

• [bg= #00334d]

Ac7WfxsOpDbeZjgYpFN8xNz_jfBEGEwGl0di05W1pt1-K_9Zbw0971IbR-WwWycpJnZIN_4NjGPh8G7_m5DOtlbk_CoGmbKBbkaudWdmgZsdNNXNk4R-CVxghh4aa0IY=w500-h200-nc

HAIR
    Light brown, like hazel, and slightly wavy. It falls to her shoulders in a layered haircut.

EYES
    She has Central Heterochromia: The outer ring of her iris is green while the inner ring, close to the pupil is bronze or honey coloured.

SKIN
    Slightly tanned, smooth in places that aren't scarred

BODY TYPE
    Very slender, close to skinny

HEIGHT
    4'11

WEIGHT
    40 kg

DRESS
    Ana loves dark colours. So navy blue, greys, blacks are the colours you'll see her in. She is also very comfortable with her body so she wears pretty much anything she feels like, which mostly means a grunge type of attire, so things like flannel shirts, ripped jeans or shorts, and her favourite pair of black cobat boots.

PIERCINGS
    Right earLeft earNose ringBellybutton piercing

TATTOOS
    Birds on side wrist Moon behind left earDesign she made herself on her back Anchor on forearmbranch on hipcompass on her sidefeather on her other side

SCARS
    A few from roughousing and one deep one along her collar bone which she doesn't know how she got.

[/bg]

• [bg= #00334d]

tumblr_nr76p6HgYA1r1z45bo4_250.gif

PERSONALITY
    Ana, to put it lightly, is an extrovert. She absolutely hates staying indoors and she's all about being outside and exploring and doing new things, meeting new people. A naturally charismatic person, she usually has no problem getting what she wants or getting people to come to her, and if that doesn't do it, her looks will. She can be loud at times, and not to mentiom blunt, but that's only because she hates liars and never lies herself. If she has a problem with you, you can expect her to say it.

She's a very vibrant person, always full of energy, and it would be that way even without the ADHD. Because of the ADHD though, Ana can never sit in one place for too long without starting to feel restless. She needs to move around all the time or be doing something. Boredom is the worst thing she could feel. She could light up a room by walking into it. She's no stranger to breaking rules either and for this, while she has many friends, she also gets into a lot of fights, which in turn lead to her being grounded or going to detention. It never stops her though. She is the way she is and she won't change herself. She may be tony but she sure knows how to sucker punch. She lives in a house full of boys so she picked up a lot of things and a lot of her personality was influenced by them.

And it isn't as if she goes looking for trouble. It anyone insults her or a friend she proves how loyal and protective she is. She gains someone's trust and she intends to keep it. However, even with her closest friends, if they break her trust, she is usually unforgiving. She is also stubborn and impulsive which means she usually just goes with her gut and doesn't think about things before doing them. This has gotten her in trouble loads of times.

Sports » Horror movies » Acting » Sketching » Painting » Reading » Running » Her brothers » Her foster family » Animals » Exploring » Boys » Flirting » Parties » Alcohol » Dancing » Dark humour » Sarcasm » Getting what she wants » Swimming » The Beach » Winter

DISLIKES
    Spiders « Fire/heat « Restraints « Orders « Rules « Liars « Romantic movies « red meat « Abuse « Bullies « People that undermine her « Sushi « Nuts « Arrogance « Hypocrites « Bigots « Homophobic people « Slut shamers « Blackouts « Insomnia

WEAPON OF CHOICE
    Knives

HOBBIES
    Painting ↔ Reading ↔ Playing the piano ↔ Exploring ↔ Football/Soccer

HABITS
    Smoking ↔ Chewing her nails ↔ Biting her lip ↔ Rambling

FEARS
    Spiders ↔ Fire ↔ Her ex boyfriend Charlie

TALENTS
    Painting ↔ Getting what she wants ↔ Playing the piano ↔ Good at most sports she tries out

INSECURITIES
    That she'll never be good enough for anyone romantically because of what she went through at fourteen

AILMENTS
    Allergic to Nuts and seafood ↔ ADHD ↔ Bipolar

[/bg]

• [bg= #00334d]

aO0YAHfV5mXlIV2RlcyWLrntbRpy_iMPvgzkIKuk1u2GdfJUTY_glKnbtxApDsMCXWrQCHLsCrrD6v7Kr2lZTkwp-_X7oQD8zi62a1h0xKSaKCx4zqp38_ep2a4mNHzFEnKohn79z4hyD4c2B8HjLtqN-nSBHAbt1AsG=w500-h250-nc

FAMILY
    Carmen Danielle Costanza [nee Esperanza] || Adoptive Mother || Alive
    Juan Cabello Costanza || Adoptive Father || Alive
    Cameron Castillo Costanza || Older Adoptive Brother || 26 || Alive
    Benedickte Joveah Costanza || Older Adoptive Brother || Deceased
    Rafael Nali Costanza || Older Adoptive Brother || 23 || Alive
    James Rodriguez Costanza || Older Adoptive Brother || 21 || Alive
    Hanz Lestor Costanza || Older Adoptive Brother || 19 || Alive
    David Jorge Costanza || Older Adoptive Brother || 17 || Alive
    Alex Javier Costanza || Older Adoptive Brother || 16 || Alive

FRIENDS
    Clary Fray
    Simon Lewis

PARABATAI
    None yet but in the future it will be a friend of hers from Alicante who she grew up believing was her cousin

EXES
    Charlie Mavericks
    Plenty others

ENEMIES
    Charlie Mavericks
    Plenty others

[/bg]

Last edited:

mjS3wTr.png

dd4a2f862984895f7e81f218b6279e17.jpg

• [bg= #008040]

IcdworSnhbl9ogIf1Hk_dWeT-8D_wC6xV88AkfqqWvzSDufvXBtPCM5PQS0suckB2CRW5LlNDy-_BODQ6U5JqxWRaM5zAZfjgmX46vD8Lu3SNXv4ELjfIGdgwY-splx1Mr1mStAdFo8DVYxb0DDJARFVSJmy8eM=w500-h212-nc

NAME
    Skylar Victoria Page

PRONUNCIATION
    [sky-ler / vik-to-ree-ah / payj]

NICKNAME/S
    Sky ↔ Experiment #1

BIRTHDAY
    January 1st

BIRTHPLACE
    Amsterdam, Netherlands

ACCENT
    American

ETHNICITY
    Part Dutch, British and Irish on her mother's side ↔ Part Dutch and Greek on her father's side

OCCUPATION
    N/A

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

[/bg]

• [bg= #008040]

tumblr_lk4tfkLrRF1qbp7ebo1_500.gif

HAIR
    Blonde, choppy and uneven

EYES
    She has Central Heterochromia: The outer ring of her iris is a bright shade of green while the inner ring, closer to the pupil, is a bright blue

SKIN
    Fair, smooth, slight freckles

BODY TYPE
    Very slender

HEIGHT
    5'0

WEIGHT
    41 kg

DRESS
    With the flare, whatever she can get her hands on really. She's generally covered up though to hide her scars.

PIERCINGS
    Right earLeft earNose ringBellybutton piercing

TATTOOS
    Birds on side wrist Moon behind left earDesign she made herself on her back Anchor on forearmbranch on hipcompass on her sidefeather on her other side

SCARS
    She has a lot, both from experimentation, and fights ever since she left the labs

HEALTH AILMENTS
    Easy bruising and excessive bleeding when injured

[/bg]

• [bg= #008040]

tumblr_oixoqcmcIk1qk7scno1_500.gif

PERSONALITY
    Being trapped in the labs almost her whole life, it should have made Skylar weak, scared of what was beyond, but Skylar was never a weak girl. It was why her mother chose her own daughter to be one of the main experiments in trying to find an antidote for whatever madness was happening outside. Skylar is a tough cookie, and she fought like hell to get away from the labs and her mother. When outside, she proved just how strong and brave she was. She managed to survive alone for a long while.

Because of this, she is resourceful and intelligent as well when it comes to making decisions because she never lets her emotions affect her decision making. She always does what is right, no matter the harsh reality of it. Then again, shs hasn't felt any emotion other than resentment, so if the circumstances change, she doesn't know what she would do. She can be intimidating if she wants to be, and she would outright say she is fearless even though she, like everyone else, has fears. She refuses to let anything get her down.

Despite the circumstances in the outside world, she can appear vibrant because she knows it helps those around her. She is a bundle full of sarcasm, wit and humour and she likes to spread it wherever she goes, even if most of the time, she can be quite cynical and it doesn't really hit her that she's being cynical. She is also rather blunt as she feels that there's really no need to lie. Have something in your teeth? She will make sure you and everyone else knows. Going to die? She will give it to you straight. With all this she can be a caring person, and a loyal one too. She just hasn't made many friends to actually learn that quality about herself yet.

Music » Art » Exploring » Running » Keeping active » Constantly doing something to keep herself busy » Food » Chocolate » Winning » Being right » Talking » Taking risks

DISLIKES
    Needles « Fire « Being wrong « Sitting still « Restraints « Confinement « Obnoxious people « having to rely on people « Losing her freedom « Orders « being underestimated

HOBBIES
    Exploring ↔ Scavenging ↔ Sketching ↔ Practising fighting

HABITS
    Talking to herself ↔ Chewing her nails ↔ Biting her lip

FEARS
    Needles

TALENTS
    Scavenging ↔ Self defense ↔ Sketching

INSECURITIES
    That she'.l never be able to trust anyone

MENTAL AILMENTS
    ADHD ↔ Bipolar ↔ Insomnia

[/bg]

• [bg= #008040]

MGEiXzU0gSo-kuGTjBiJeUtqlrzzZfwWKuvmHLfS3ncksfPDHzlFgGuvl8cNWh-4h7LXw2q72psAFWUsamuQfGrMuMkkiDKDR3D_jH01fcMnuH8Qqg=w500-h250-nc

FAMILY
    Ava Page || Mother || Alive
    Unknown father || Status unknown
    Samson Karl Page || Older brother || 18 || Infected || Whereabouts unknown
    Skriver James Page || Twin brother || Deceased

FRIENDS
    N/A

EXES
    N/A

ENEMIES
    Most people

[/bg]

Last edited:

FAD77Zg.jpg

cf618d2dd5f848370ada1a45b2882ac8.jpg

• [bg= #4d0099]

QhlOraNWd4Gpc8lawP9kRKZqggy-1_KUrrf0oHq-gvRI8GB5JXMe1r1lmo6vp1cy4svDJj60OW2ueGkTP61hq4MmlYOzmgFs3TkxbjWx0tHj-QPH7_VVZz8AYRMqiY3vc3wvlOwinhCRWSZYf4qDtG4SSJ0=w500-h250-nc

NAME
    Nicolette Isabella Vini Russo

PRONUNCIATION
    [nee-koh-let / izz-ah-bel-ah / vih-nee / roo-soh]

NICKNAME/S
    Nico ↔ Letty

BIRTHDAY
    November 14th

BIRTHPLACE
    Venice, Italy

ACCENT
    Italian mostly but with hints of american

ETHNICITY
    Part Italian and Puerto Rican on her father's side ↔ Part Italian and Greek on her mother's side

OCCUPATION
    Bartender

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

[/bg]

• [bg= #4d0099]

sv9kKYnjwNe2nErz4KNVaD62rJEkCja9LA6H6BCu5ixnRolfbmZDLL7cgnjAnRvO_nj6tszQjO_kfjkPk__zlKRj8zIZADT5PMey4gBzQQWhOztuv7q0alH259yIkgFw1ypvQgXyGLSxgvO04Zu38p7bLUk=w500-h250-nc

HAIR
    Caramel brown

EYES
    Golden

SKIN
    Fair, smooth, pale

BODY TYPE
    Very slender

HEIGHT
    5'0

WEIGHT
    40 kg

DRESS
    Nico tends to dress in clothing that is more grunge-ish. She is comfortable with her body sop she has no issues showing some skin every now and then. She adores flannel shirts, crop tops, ripped jeans and her favourite pair of black combat boots.

PIERCINGS
    Right earLeft earBellybutton piercing

TATTOOS
    ForearmHipBackRight ribcage

SCARS
    A few on her back

[/bg]

• [bg= #4d0099]

large.gif

PERSONALITY
    Nicolette, to put it lightly, is an extrovert. She absolutely hates staying indoors and she's all about being outside and exploring and doing new things, meeting new people. A naturally charismatic person, she usually has no problem getting what she wants or getting people to come to her, and if that doesn't do it, her looks will. She can be loud at times, and not to mentiom blunt, but that's only because she hates liars and never lies herself. If she has a problem with you, you can expect her to say it.

She's a very vibrant person, always full of energy, and it was that way even as a human because of the ADHD. Nico needs to move around all the time or be doing something. Boredom is the worst thing she could feel. She could light up a room by walking into it. She's no stranger to breaking rules either. She is the way she is and she won't change herself. She may be tiny but she sure knows how to sucker punch. She lived in a house with two brothers so she picked up a lot of things and a lot of her personality was influenced by them.

And it isn't as if she goes looking for trouble. If anyone insults her or a friend she proves how loyal and protective she is. She gains someone's trust and she intends to keep it. However, even with her closest friends, if they break her trust, she is usually unforgiving. She is also stubborn and impulsive which means she usually just goes with her gut and doesn't think about things before doing them. This has gotten her in trouble loads of times.

Exploring ↔ Hunting ↔ Horror movies ↔ Music ↔ playing the guitar ↔ risks ↔ running ↔ sports ↔ video games ↔ freedom ↔ art

DISLIKES
    The Volturi ↔ Restraints ↔ being given orders ↔ fire ↔ needles ↔ spiders ↔ killing animals ↔ heat

HOBBIES
    Playing guitar ↔ running ↔ exploring ↔ sketching

HABITS
    Biting nails ↔ rambling in Italian ↔ talking to herself

FEARS
    Fire

POWERS
    Charmspeak: The ability to get people to do her bidding with her words. She can plant false memories in someone's mind just by saying it aloud, and this showed when she was human too as she was skilled at getting what she wanted and convincing people of things.

TALENTS
    Charming people ↔ getting what she wants ↔ she's quick on her feet and quick to think ↔ she's good at reading people ↔ poaying guitar

[/bg]

• [bg= #4d0099]

tumblr_inline_nbcre5uYDe1smlnls.gif

BIO
    Nicolette had an amazing human life. She was content with her family. Everything was like a fairytale. She always got what she wanted, and from a young age she realised that her words were her best weapon. So, when she became a teenager, she and her twin brother dabbled in other business aside from school.

This led them to the Volturi, or rather it led the coven of vampires to them. Aro had heard of the tein sinlings, capable of selling anything, capable of playing wacky mind games, and Aro was intrigued. Almost immediately he saw talent in both siblings. Unusual talent. Talent he wanted. Needed. So he stuck around and stayed close, keeping an eye on them.

His time to come forth once more came when the twins dealt in some bad business. The people they were dealing with weren't the good kind, and when they were conned, they didn't take it too lightly. That day, they returned home to find their parents and older brother slain and the guys waiting for them. The men did as they pleased, torturing them slowly till they were close to death. That was when Aro appeared and destroyed the men before changing the twins before they died. His cleverness showed itself. He waited till they were dying so they would think he saved them. But Nicolette was smarter than that, and she did not like having to answer to people.

When she was turned, her power became stronger. She could control Aro if she wanted to, but that was not what she wanted. Her brother too, gained a power, the ability to cause hallucinations. Together, they were more or less unstoppable, and they wanted to be free, so they used the tricks they had up their sleeves and ran away from Volterra, deciding to constantly move around to avoid being found. They spent a few years in Scotland before moving to Alaska. After leaving the Volturi, they adopted the vegetarian ways of surviving, living off of animal blood. Currently, she works as a bartender while her brother does freelance graphic designing so they can make a living.

FAMILY
    Laurel Russo || Mother || Deceased
    Giovanni Russo || Father || Deceased
    Emil Russo || Older brother || Deceased
    Nathaniel Russo || Twin brother || Alive/Vampire

FRIENDS
    Her brother

EXES
    A couple

ENEMIES
    The Volturi

[/bg]

Last edited:

Ad1Htyj.png

elle-fanning-vogue-aus7.jpg

• [bg= #cccc00]

tumblr_inline_nm9cdt2NgS1rifr4k.gif

NAME
    Lorraine Abrielle Genevive Moreau

PRONUNCIATION
    [lore-ayn / ab-ree-ell / zhen-ev-eev / moo-row]

NICKNAME/S
    Ray ↔ Lori

BIRTHDAY
    September 15th

SPECIES
    Witch/Metamorphmagus

BLOOD STATUS
    Muggleborn or Half Blood

HOUSE
    Hufflepuff

BIRTHPLACE
    Nice, France

ACCENT
    A mix of French and British

ETHNICITY
    Part Dutch, French and Scottish on her mother's side ↔ Part French and Italian on her father's side

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

[/bg]

• [bg= #cccc00]

giphy.gif

HAIR
    A slightly pale blonde, however it's constantly changing colour to match her mood.

EYES
    Naturally green, however due to her metamorphmagus abilities, they appear to be different colour at different times, though it is unknown if this too reflects her mood or not.

SKIN
    Fair, smooth

BODY TYPE
    Slender

HEIGHT
    5'0

WEIGHT
    41 kg

ATTIRE
    When not in school robes, Lorraine likes to wear whatever makes her comfortable. If she's feeling lazy, she'll wear a baggy soccer jersey. If she's in the mood for dressing up a little, she might wear a dress or a nice top. She never wears make up, though she loves wearing silver rings.

PIERCINGS
    Right earLeft earBellybutton piercing

TATTOOS
    WristCollarbone Between shoulder blades

SCARS
    A few from roughousing with her brother

HEALTH AILMENTS
    Easy bruising

[/bg]

• [bg= #cccc00]

tumblr_makro36vc51rghbdmo1_500.gif

PERSONALITY
    In many ways, Lorraine is your typical Hufflepuff. She is loyal, caring, kind, helpful. She is all those things on a daily basis. But she is also not a typical Hufflepuff since she can also be cunning, boisterous, witty and energetic. She's like a ball of energy tat refuses to die out or even slow down. The word 'wait' isn't in Lorraine's dictionary. She doesn't wait around for anyone and she has almost zero patience.

She is constantly on the move, never able to sit still. It makes her uncomfortable just to watch other people sit idle. She likes adventures, she likes exploring, most of all, she loves the adrenalin rush of it all. She is a very restless girl and can hardly ever be serious. Even in serious matters, she is always trying to throw her wit or snarky remarks around. She lights up a room just by walking into it, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Lorraine is also very charismatic so she naturally draws people to her. She has a way with words which means she's good at getting out of stuff and getting what she wants. She is quick lipped and quick on her feet, both things she considers her best features. Lorraine is also not one to beat around the bush much. She is honest, blunt, and she'll say it like it is. She is usually oblivious though, to the outcomes of her actions. ADHD usually means her decisions come before the thinking and it has gotten her into trouble more than a few times.

Music » Art » Exploring » Running » Keeping active » Constantly doing something to keep herself busy » Food » Chocolate » Winning » Being right » Talking » Taking risks » Magical Creatures » Quidditch » Flying

DISLIKES
    Large bodies of water « Needles « Being wrong « Sitting still « Restraints « Confinement « Obnoxious people « having to rely on people « Losing her freedom « Orders « being underestimated « Animal abuse « Bogggarts

HOBBIES
    Exploring ↔ Sketching ↔ Practising charms ↔ Quidditch

HABITS
    Talking to herself ↔ Chewing her nails ↔ Biting her lip ↔ Rambling in French

BOGGART
    Deep water/drowning

PATRONUS
    Lynx

QUIDDITCH POSITION
    Seeker

WAND
    12" || Laurel Wood || Phoenix feather core

TALENTS
    Charms ↔ Sketching ↔ Singing ↔ Quidditch

MENTAL AILMENTS
    ADHD ↔ Insomnia

[/bg]

• [bg= #cccc00]

tumblr_mgi6sihZug1qdx4nao1_500.gif

BIO
    Lorraine's mother had originally been married to a wonderful man. They had both been young and in the city of love, and from the relationship came a baby boy, Marcus. It seemed like the family was in a perfect place and things couldn't get better, till Carson, the man Lorraine's mother had married, fell terminally ill and died when his son was just two years old.

Two years later, Lorraine met someone else. A stranger that kept her coming back for more, someone that seemed to intrigue her and at the same time, be intrigued as well. It wasn't meant to be serious. Just a distraction. But when Lorraine's mother became pregnant, there was no other choice but to try and make things official. Lorriane's father wanted no part in it. She knows this because he disappeared before Lorraine's mother could even tell him she was carrying his child.

So she raised her on her own and loved both her children with all her heart. She needed no man to keep her happy. She had two beautiful children.

Then one day Lorraine started changing.

First it was subtle. Her eye colour would turn from it's normal shade of emerald green to a more lighter shade. Then by the time she was four, her hair was the colour of the rainbow -- literally. She had been learning about colours in class and remembered saying something about how amazing it would be to have rainbow coloured hair and in the next moment, there it was.

It freaked out her mother for a good bit, till a woman had come over and explained what was wrong with Lorraine. Or rather, what was right with her. She was a witch. A special one too, because of the fact that she could change her appearance at will. Lorraine still does not know if this was because of her father or not since it isn't necessarily hereditary, but she stopped dwelling on it. She was just glad her mother had come to terms with it. At eleven, she was enrolled into the Beauxbatons. At eleven, she experienced the life of a magical school.

At eleven, she and her brother became orphans.

Her mother was in a fatal car accident and declared dead on the spot. Her oler brother Marcus, a widower without kids, was more than willing to take in the neice and nephew he had grown to love. He was settled in Scotland though, so he brought them home there. With everything going on, it was even more devastating that Lorraine was no longer able to go to her school in France, but it didn't take long for Dumbledore to find the family and offer Lorraine a spot at Hogwarts in time for her third year.

She's been there ever since.

FAMILY
    Katarina Tracy Moreau [nee Jansen] || Mother || Muggle || Deceased
    Unknown father || Deceased || Could be Muggle or Wizard
    Marcus Jansen || Maternal uncle || Muggle || Alive/Current guardian
    Lance Gerrard Moreau || Older brother || Muggle || 21

FRIENDS
    She's very social so she has quite a few

EXES
    A couple here and there

ENEMIES
    Anyone that messes with her or a friend

FAMILIAR
    Fluffy black cat named Hypnos

[/bg]

WBQDzRX.png

tumblr_ntj2a5OHsM1tjhs5eo1_500.jpg

• [bg= #800000]

y9TtdUB9zrUjoYJUHrI5bUX7Y53MmMafi5lZT1WRw1tvI_foCoB4_wan8m9_GuwFD0WbpYySFnrTh94CSkrcL0qODlGR6wQCVGbM5C32ZXW_8s53xiqgoFPUkDrZiAad0jyPqI1QzffNPo0gMiNJAcyYR-ZJ-jY=w500-h208-nc

NAME
    Veronica Taron Aleksey Svetlana

PRONUNCIATION
    [veh-ron-ee-kah / tah-ron / aah-leck-see /svet-laa-naah]

NICKNAME/S
    Ronnie || Nikki

BIRTHDAY
    October 31st

BIRTHPLACE
    Innopolis, Russia

ACCENT
    British

ETHNICITY
    Part Russian, part Ukranian, part British on her father's side || Part British, part Scottish and part American on her mother's side

OCCUPATION
    Freelance photographer

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

[/bg]

• [bg= #800000]

7u9p_HnCZ0-G0iu17kgaal153-yqzCUPXyZNwqMlMw-HGGMa5vqzMdVIt_rZjb5kwZOEdldxaWQRwBRiA14smf9A3-fQ1EHP050LQhEROQOCdlwOXlKwcgJZg96qqCADO5X1S49bWvAVslfGE-3GIWigE1Q=w498-h256-nc

HAIR
    Blonde, medium length, wavy

EYES
    Bright, crystal blue

SKIN
    Fair, smooth

BODY TYPE
    Used to be slim with curves, but after her captivity she became very skinny

HEIGHT
    5'3

WEIGHT
    40 kg

DRESS
    She used to be very comfortable with her body but as of late, she sticks to clothes that cover her scars and tattoos.

PIERCINGS
    Three on each each ear || Nose ring

TATTOOS
    Multiple that she woke up with, none before

SCARS
    Multiple

HEALTH AILMENTS
    She hasn't done a test, but there's a fifty percent chance she has Huntington's Chorea since that's what her mother died from and it's a hereditary disease.

[/bg]

• [bg= #800000]

giphy.gif

PERSONALITY
    Before being taken, Veronica was a rather bright person. She excelled in whateever she tried, especially her classes, but in the end she had chosen a different kind of profesion because photographer was more appealing to her than becoming a doctor or a lawyer. She prides herself on the fact that she is different, unpredictable and aloof.

She wouldn't call herself an introvert, nor would she say she's an extrovert. She could sit at home and read hoards of books all day, but she also wouldn't mind spending a day outside just walking around and doing new things. She was a joy to be around. She isn't the type to talk much unless she sees reason to. She's more of an observer, and she always stuns people or surprises them with her sudden wit and smartass comments. She is a History buff, and reads a lot of books, so she's always spouting facts or information in places she thinks they'd be helpful or fun.

She has a keen eye for detail, and nothing slips by her. She can be very curious and suspicious a lot of the time, and as of late, she isn't trusting of anyone. She can have a bit of a vengeful side, even if it's rarely seen. She also has a strong stomach. She can be a bearer of bad news, and she can handle bad news well as well. It's the only reason she hasn't freaked out over the fact that she may have a disorder that would ultimately kill her in a few years. She doesn't want to find out if she has it or not.

Books || Reading || Mythology || History || Photography || Writing || Singing || Computers || Food || Animals || Music || Piano || Guitar || Travelling

DISLIKES
    Abuse || Aggressiveness || Sudden noises || Mean people || Restraints || Being forced to do things || Lies || Math || Dancing || Being wrong

HOBBIES
    Reading || Photography || Using technology || Singing

HABITS
    Clenching and unclenching fists || Fiddling with her hair

FEARS
    Being forced to do something against her will || Torture

TALENTS
    Solving puzzles/Riddles || Photography || Reading people

MENTAL AILMENTS
    After captivity, she suffers from insomnia

[/bg]

• [bg= #800000]

YHxzCMqy3COMMfyZGhltTOmfMS6rgb21WAj4QIJ8HL7wJ-_vlcPuYlLcBbQSdix1yuu11Jt9bEfCXLTeQsPVIHBVKD-rib2ebWShKnXZyh4QUf0Dq9kIkLnx9CYowCr6B5aqfKy0cRbAS9QDcI7ullDvOC59xoE=w500-h213-nc

FAMILY
    Alexei Svetlan || Father || Alive
    Lilah Svetlana [nee Hemlock] || Mother || Deceased
    Heidi Svetlana || Older sister || 34 || Alive
    James Svetlan || Older brother || 30 || Alive
    Peter Svetlan || Older brother || 25 || Alive

FRIENDS
    Chase Summers || Best friend
    Karlie Maddison || Best friend

EXES
    A couple here and there, nothing too serious

ENEMIES
    Not a lot besides the person/s that took her

[/bg]

JuqFM41.png

ab768bca07ed7bede3c33e70bef8a5d6.jpg

• htmDLGTI83O4cvNri96eIjXtjJR_P8F12S4Q-K99KQ-ZZGEyesYnBlw-KO04PtXdOOs_LOSGXAaLnWv3uZDcKDBkiaMKR6PnLQ02dybIhlCvmYsa_bmE=w500-h281-nc

NAME
    Dakota Amaryllis Zuko Lidewig

PRONUNCIATION
    [daah-koh-taah / am-aah-ree-liss / zoo-koh / lee-duh-vigh]

NICKNAME/S
    Cody

BIRTHDAY
    November 11th

BIRTHPLACE
    Amaterdam, Netherlands

ACCENT
    American

ETHNICITY
    Part Russian, part Ukranian, part Dutch on her father's side || Part Dutch and part American on her mother's side

OCCUPATION
    She runs her own art studio

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

• Nytm5GO.gif

HAIR
    Dark Blonde, medium length, wavy

EYES
    Heterochromia: She has one Blue eye and one Green eye

SKIN
    Fair, smooth

BODY TYPE
    Slim, petite

HEIGHT
    5'0

WEIGHT
    43 kg

PIERCINGS
    Two on each each ear || Nose ring

TATTOOS
    N/A

SCARS
    One across her left shoulder blade from an incident as a child

HEALTH AILMENTS
    N/A

• V2E_znQ0rv4bBQ4u05vRIk7GPSHBPFeit_pYxCT9zMeJrVRYQNwny2qMZmLRwvPg22lBeQil11hJND9WP0JMg5DcLTjhko1umWXJhF8k0HjHYNgIRkqjq9mB1RTJmJObg6dUXlBKR0Uldy0rnKkojm90DDw_pg=w500-h270-nc

Art || Reading || Sketching/painting || Graphic Designing || Photography || Writing || Dancing || Singing || Food || Animals || Music || Playing the Piano || Guitar || Exploring

DISLIKES
    Abuse || Aggressiveness || Spiders || Mean people || Having her freedom curbed || Being forced to do things || Lies || Danger || Heights || Studying

HOBBIES
    Painting || Photography

HABITS
    Biting her lip || Talking to herself

FEARS
    Heights

TALENTS
    Art || Photography || Reading people

MENTAL AILMENTS
    Dyslexic

• XbbhkFN39-2UiM5g720f16CWOzB1THnVHTctzyKaaSro1y3ptKg2h1RJ2KbQbIkqAPzSBGOENkptfoR4_Fp1InxZe7OLM8C4=w500-h281-nc

FAMILY
    Hugo Lidewig || Father || Alive
    Janus Lidewig [nee Boletti] || Mother || Deceased
    Daniel Lidewig || Older brother || 25 || Deceased

FRIENDS
    She has a couple, she's a very social person

EXES
    A couple here and there, nothing too serious

ENEMIES
    Not a lot. Not that she knows of anyway.

7AZXJJi.jpg

6cbf0b12d7a1f0117816c8dec054dca1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

NAME
Sonedara Laviorn Cerwyn

PRONUNCIATION
[sow-nei-daah-rah / lah-vee-orn / ser-win]

NICKNAME/S
Sonny || Dara

HOUSE
Cerwyn

SIGIL
Battle Axe

MOTTO
"Honed and Ready."

APPEARANCE
Sonedara stands at just a little under five feet tall and is small in every sense of the word. She has smooth, pale skin and her face remains blemish free though she does sport a few scars on other parts of her body from her practise in battle. Her hair is golden, and under certain lighting looks almost white. It falls just below her shoulders in slight waves. Her eyes, rather peculiar, are two different colours because she was born with heterochromia. One remains a bright blue, like her father's, while the other is a stormy grey.

FAMILY
Maelys Cerwyn || Father [deceased]
Unknown mother [whereabouts unknown]
Medger Cerwyn || Uncle ; Former Lord of House Cerwyn [deceased]
Cley Cerwyn || Cousin ; Current Lord of House Cerwyn

BIO
Sonedara has never known her mother. She doesn't even know how her father came to meet her. All she knows is that she was left in someone's care at birth who was instructed to hand her over to her biological father who happened to be Lord Cerwyn's brother. He took her in and raised her as his own, though the Cerwyn's agreed to keep it a secret. Others did not see her as being related to the Cerwyn's by blood, but more like she was adopted. The only ones that knew of her true identity were the Starks, because House Cerwyn was one of their most loyal allies.

In her childhood, Sonedara spent a lot of time with the Starks, namely Bran and Arya since she was closest to them in age. During this time, her father also taught her things that she was more interested in. She was not one to adore dresses or being courted but rather preferred to be skilled in fighting and so that is what Maelys taught her. By the time she was fifteen, she proved to be quite talented in archery, and her aim was impeccable. She could challenge the likes of Jon and Robb in that area and she's not bad with a sword either.

When she had heard of everything happening with the Starks, especially regarding Brandon and Rickon's death, she was determined to do something to try and help but her father kept her from doing so, stating it was too dangerous at the time. He insisted she needed to be more prepared before she did anything rash so she reluctantly stayed behind till Ramsay Bolton came knocking.

Since Sonedara wasn't supposed to exist, she told Cley of her plans and left, shortly after her father and uncle were murdered by Ramsay. She is hell bent on avenging her father's death, but as she was told to keep Bran and Rickon safe first, she set off to find them.

OTHER
- She cannot read
- She has at all times a bow and 12 arrows, crafted by her father, as well as a few hunting knives that belonged to him too

432ab5a93174eb81df48bcee40f79384.jpg

3CVUm7y.png

douglas-05.jpg

• tumblr_ma69tgrvsd1qim2ju.gif

NAME
    Hans Keanu Wilhelm

PRONUNCIATION
    [ha-aanz / kee-aah-noo / will-hellm]

NICKNAME/S
    Kiki [his older brother is the only one allowed to call him that]

BIRTHDAY
    February 29th

ETHNICITY
    German

NATIONALITY
    British Citizenship

BIRTHPLACE
    Nuremburg, Germany

ACCENT
    Cockney English

SEXUALITY
    Bisexual

OCCUPATION
    Chef

• tumblr_mnxlagT69w1qlxvxuo1_500.gif

HAIR
    Chocolate brown, always messed up and covering his eyes

EYES
    Startling blue

SKIN
    Fair, peach-ish complexion

BODY
    Tall, lean

HEIGHT
    6'0

WEIGHT
    69 kg

DRESS
    Hans has a very boyish dressing sense. He can be seen sporting shorts, t shirts, oversized sweaters and is almost always in sneakers.

MARKS
    Birthmark on his left shoulder blade of an arrow

TATTOOS
    One on his ankle of a very colourful lollipop

SCARS
    A few on his back but nothing major

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Bright, startling eyes

HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS
    N/A

• giphy.gif

PERSONALITY
    Hans is a very happy-go-lucky sort of person. He can be naive sometimes, and oh so very oblivious, but this is never intetional. He just doesn't really know any better. He's kind of like a kid in an adult's body. He's hyper active almost all the time and he's constantly doing the first thing that comes to his mind on a whim. He loves adventure and exploring and the thirst for that never seems to be quenched.

Hans can be very goofy in his own way and he doe a good job getting people to laugh. He's a very warm person and enjoys spreading that to those around him, even those that may not necessarily think they need it. He doesn't like to see bad in people, though he does get triggered when people make false accusations.

In fact, he gets triggered by quite a few things, so it's a bit of rollercoaster to be with Hans. Due to what he faced in the past, he is sometimes skirmish around people that ask too many questions, and he also is quick to judge. First impressions last with him, and he doesn't often change his mind unless he's given a reason to.

Cooking ☼ Warmth ☼ Summer ☼ Justice ☼ Kids ☼ Playing around ☼ Jokes ☼ Animals ☼ Sports ☼ Guys ☼ Praise ☼ His brother ☼ Risks ☼ The sun ☼ Fire ☼ Bonfires ☼ Camping

DISLIKES
    Snow ☼ Cold Climates ☼ Heights ☼ Ice Skating ☼ Loneliness ☼ Boredom ☼ Losing people ☼ Feeliing nervous ☼ Arrogance ☼ Bullies ☼ Admitting defeat

HOBBIES
    Cooking ☼ Playing guitar ☼ PLaying basketball ☼ Listening to music

HABITS
    Biting his lip ☼ Calling people by their last names

INSECURITIES
    That he lets his brother down too often

TALENTS
    Cooking ☼ Making people laugh ☼ Impeccable aim

FEARS
    His power ☼ Loneliness ☼ Defeat

SECRETS
    Hush Hush

• tumblr_inline_ns7vlu0gI61swgx70_500.gif

STORYBOOK
    Hansel and Gretel

POWER
    ☼ Fire Manipulation -- The ability to shape, create and manipulate fire.

STRENGTHS
    He doesn't need a source of fire present to use his powers -- though a ource of fire does make him stronger.

WEAKNESSES
    The more he creates fire without a source, the more drained he is. Harming or actually killing a living thing with his fire power takes a toll on him, depending on how big the thing is.

HISTORY
    Hans and his brother are travellers, explorers, and are constantly getting in trouble. They were born in Germany, but soon after Hans turned four, the whole family suddenly moved to England. They never understood why till Hans and Greg turned ten and twelve respectively, and witnessed the riots outside their house.

They said mean things, claimed their mother was a witch and that she needed to pay for her sins. Father would always try to calm them down, tell them that they were talking nonsense, but then one night he sent Hans and Greg into the forest and instructed them to stay out foraging the whole night. The brothers had no idea what it was for but they always enjoyed exploring the forest so they obliged. When the two returned home a little earlier, they saw the fire.

Their whole house was in flames, and Hans and Greg could still remember the sounds of their parents screaming from within it.

Not knowing what to do, Hans and Greg ran away, grew up on the streets since nobody knew them well enough to know they were the sons of a woman they assumed was a witch. They were skilled at hunting since they needed some way to acquire food they couldn't afford, and eventually along the way, they made different company. They became hitmen for a short period of time before deciding it wasn't the life they wanted. To escape it, they ran off to Apple's Peak to start over.

• giphy.gif

FAMILY
    Matthias Wilhelm ☼ Father ☼ Deceased
    Claudia Wilhelm ☼ Mother ☼ Deceased
    Gregorovitch Wilhelm ☼ Older Brother ☼ Alive

FRIENDS
    ☼ OPEN ☼

LOVE INTEREST
    ☼ OPEN ☼

EXES
    Kennedy Daines
    ☼ OPEN ☼

NEUTRAL
    ☼ OPEN ☼

ENEMIES
    ☼ OPEN ☼

OTHER RELATIONS
    ☼ OPEN ☼

• original.gif

OTHER INFORMATION
    ☼ He is fluent in German and knows a little Japanese too ☼
    ☼ He doesn't hunt anymore and has become a vegetarian ☼

nAbSa58.png

329951-800w.jpg

• anigif_original-grid-image-11503-1413505828-8.gif

NAME
    Gregorovitch Klaus Wilhelm

PRONUNCIATION
    [gray-gore-aah-vich / klaa-oos / will-hellm]

NICKNAME/S
    Greg [What he is most commonly known as]

BIRTHDAY
    July 25th

ETHNICITY
    German

NATIONALITY
    British Citizenship

BIRTHPLACE
    Nuremburg, Germany

ACCENT
    Cockney English

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

OCCUPATION
    Runs an ice cream parlour

• 07338d0e7d2a86f5428eea16932dab20.gif

HAIR
    Chocolate brown, cropped and always kept up

EYES
    Startling blue

SKIN

BODY
    Tall, lean

HEIGHT
    6'2

WEIGHT
    75 kg

DRESS
    Greg is the type to always be dressed prim and proper. He has high regard for those that maintain a good outward appearance so he is usually seen in crisp, ironed shirts and slacks, though he is known to casual down and wear jeans and casual flannel shirts as well.

MARKS
    Birthmark on his right shoulder blade of an arrow

TATTOOS
    One on his forearm of a snowflake

SCARS
    A few on his back

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Bright, startling eyes

HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS
    Bi polar

• tumblr_m3smn5aCwW1qezvoz.gif

PERSONALITY
    Greg is not the exact oppoite of his brother Hans, but as a first impression, most people would never assume they were brothers. Greg can come off as standoffish and sardonic. He has a very different way of thinking and claims he is more of a realist while his brother is constantly an optimist. Greg is good at reading people and therefore understands more.

He has a thirst for adventure like his brother, and he has his moments when he can be very child like as well, but for the most part, he remains an oberver to outsiders. He's constantly analysing people, trying to figure them out, and he's usually never wrong. He speaks only when he needs to speak, and it's usually some cynical comment or some witty remark. Needless to say, his words could stab a person like ice in the heart, and he usually never hesitates before saying something.

He gets mood swings sometimes, and this can sometimes lead to either panic attacks, or sudden outbursts. His brother has so far been the only one to calm him down from those. He isn't very good at lettting people in and he's built up a nice, strong wall that he doesn't intend to bring down for anyone. then again, he's never really given it any effort so being swayed isn't impossible. Once actually befriended, he will guard you with his life and show you a slightly softer, more childish side of him that is rarely ever seen.

Winter ❄ Snow ❄ Ice ❄ Cold climates ❄ Mountains ❄ Hikes ❄ Trekking ❄ Ice cream ❄ Classical Music ❄ Horror movies ❄ Adventures ❄ Travelling ❄ Witty banter ❄ Debates

DISLIKES
    Failure ❄ Letting people down ❄ Fire ❄ Heat ❄ Sweat ❄ Sports ❄ Vigorous exercise ❄ Bigots ❄ Homophobes ❄ Hypocrites ❄ Bullies ❄ Liars ❄ Riots ❄ Protests

HOBBIES
    Trekking for fun ❄ Writing ❄ Listening to music

HABITS
    Running a hand through his hair ❄ Snapping his fingers

INSECURITIES
    That he may never be successful

TALENTS
    Playing the piano ❄ Wirting poetry

FEARS
    Fire ❄ Riots against him and his brother

SECRETS
    Hush Hush

• 2a150aa8feae38476376b2f1c4567af6.gif

STORYBOOK
    Hansel and Gretel

POWER
    ❄ Ice Manipulation ❄ -- The ability to shape, create and manipulate ice and/or snow.

STRENGTHS
    He can create ice or snow no matter what the climate is outside.

WEAKNESSES
    The hotter his surroundings and body temperature, the harder it is to create ice or freeze something and it drains him really fast. He also sometimes looses control of his powers since they draw on emotion as well.

HISTORY
    Hans and his brother are travellers, explorers, and are constantly getting in trouble. They were born in Germany, but soon after Hans turned four, the whole family suddenly moved to England. They never understood why till Hans and Greg turned ten and twelve respectively, and witnessed the riots outside their house.

They said mean things, claimed their mother was a witch and that she needed to pay for her sins. Father would always try to calm them down, tell them that they were talking nonsense, but then one night he sent Hans and Greg into the forest and instructed them to stay out foraging the whole night. The brothers had no idea what it was for but they always enjoyed exploring the forest so they obliged. When the two returned home a little earlier, they saw the fire.

Their whole house was in flames, and Hans and Greg could still remember the sounds of their parents screaming from within it.

Not knowing what to do, Hans and Greg ran away, grew up on the streets since nobody knew them well enough to know they were the sons of a woman they assumed was a witch. They were skilled at hunting since they needed some way to acquire food they couldn't afford, and eventually along the way, they made different company. They became hitmen for a short period of time before deciding it wasn't the life they wanted. To escape it, they ran off to Apple's Peak to start over.

• 65a099b2b5193a3385dd3b19f625f711.gif

FAMILY
    Matthias Wilhelm ❄ Father ❄ Deceased
    Claudia Wilhelm ❄ Mother ❄ Deceased
    Hans Wilhelm ❄ Younger Brother ❄ Alive

FRIENDS
    ❄ OPEN ❄

LOVE INTEREST
    ❄ OPEN ❄

EXES
    ❄OPEN ❄

NEUTRAL
    ❄ OPEN ❄

ENEMIES
    ❄ OPEN ❄

OTHER RELATIONS
    ❄ OPEN ❄

• giphy.gif

OTHER INFORMATION
    ❄ He is fluent in German but rarely speaks it ❄
    ❄ He sometimes goes hunting to let off some steam ❄

fVOiLQg.png

k8ted.jpg

• 5fc384daacc075812ccfcb4452c8ada1.gif

NAME
    Carolina Bijou Adaline Dubois

PRONUNCIATION
    [kaah-row-lee-na / bee-zhoo / ad-aah-leen / doo-bwah]

NICKNAME/S
    Cole

BIRTHDAY
    August 16th

ETHNICITY
    French

NATIONALITY
    French Citizenship

BIRTHPLACE
    Nice, France

ACCENT
    French with hints of American

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

OCCUPATION
    Helps out in garages and workshops

• tumblr_inline_mv6auhfj2b1qc3261.gif

HAIR
    Hazel brown, shoulder length, wavy

EYES
    Ocean blue

SKIN

BODY
    Short, petite, slim

HEIGHT
    5'0

WEIGHT
    43 kg

DRESS
    Because Carolina is always working or doing something or the other, she sticks to plain clothes like shorts and t shirts, usually clothes that are easy to move around in and won't get in her way when she works.

MARKS
    Light freckles

TATTOOS
    One on her hip of a rose with thorns

SCARS
    A few because of her work with metal and fire

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Petite stature ☆ Enticing eyes ☆ Dimples

HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS
    ADHD ☆ Eidetic memory

• giphy.gif

PERSONALITY
    Cole is unable to ever sit still, even in the most serious of situations. She constantly has to be tinkering with something or the other or she quickly becomes bored or starts to feel restless and uneasy. Boredom is not something she likes to entertain so she tries to keep herself occupied at all times. Cole can be quote aloof and witty, and is nothing short of fierce or stubbborn. She prides herself on her independence and doesn't like having to rely on people.

She is not a leader, nor a follower. She likes to do things her own way because that works out the best for her. That isn't to say she isn't friendly though. On the contrary, she is a very social person. She's hard not to like since she's naturally charismatic, though sometimes she may annoy people since she has a tendency to spout random facts when she gets nervous or just feels the need to fill the silence. She's an intelligent girl, and has an eye for detail. Nothing slips past her, and she's a hard person to lie to. Cole is also known to be quite sassy when she wants to be.

She is a very creative person, and so her imagination runs wild. She's not the most realistic person around but she enjoys dreaming and wondering and questioning various things. She's a naturally curious person and she usually works diligently to find out things once her curiosity has been peaked. Cole generally uses humour as a sort of defense mechanism which doesn't always work out well. She's also highly impulsive, and in turn a little blunt, though she never really means any harm unless she is hurt or sees a loved one hurt. Once that happens, it's best to stay away because while she mostly seems all sweet and kiddish, she can quickly change her demeanor to seem more intimidating.

Welding ☆ Making things ☆ Books ☆ Reading ☆ Knowledge ☆ Learning new things ☆ New experiences ☆ Music ☆ Animals ☆ Playing instruments ☆ Meeting people ☆ Keeping herself busy

DISLIKES
    Sitting still ☆ Make up ☆ Dressing up ☆ Restraints ☆ Being forced to do something ☆ Bullies ☆ Dull people ☆ Liars ☆ Arguments ☆ Insults ☆ Confinement

HOBBIES
    Building things ☆ Reading ☆ Leaning new instruments

HABITS
    Changing the shape of nearby metals ☆ Biting nails ☆ Making jokes even in the most serious of times

INSECURITIES
    None really

TALENTS
    Making things ☆ Doing as she pleases ☆ Learning an retaining information

FEARS
    Being forced into something

SECRETS
    Hush Hush

• giphy.gif

STORYBOOK
    Beauty and the Beast

POWER
    ☆ Metal Manipulation ☆ -- The ability to shape, create and manipulate metal.

STRENGTHS
    She can control anything made of metal neary her which ncludes moving it, changing its shape and even changing it's state of matter.

WEAKNESSES
    Creating metal requires quite a lot of energy and cannot be done unless she has some source of metal to grow with. She is also not prone to being harmed by metal substances and is at higher risk of rust poisoning.

HISTORY

Carolina has never known her mother. From what she was told, her mother died during childbirth, and her father had been bringing her up the whole time. She grew up to be quite a woman. By twelve, she was skilled at helping her father out in his garage, fixing up cars and other things. She was also very intelligent, so much so that she hardly needed to attend school. She preferred staying at home and working in the garage anyway. Tinkering around was always her favourite thing to do.

When she turned thirteen, she noticed some changes. Her father was often away ta lking to mysteriou men. One day, one of the men came by. She was alone at home, and she was taken away from her small suburban home, to a mansion of sorts. It was huge, unlike anything she had ever seen, since she came from a relatively poor background.

There, she met a man. He was different. He was aggressive. He was not the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, but it turned out that her father had promised her to him in exchange for helping keep her mother alive at least until Carolina's birth. Her father never got a chance to explain because as soon as Carolina was taken, he disappeared.

Cole was outraged upon hearing this. Her future had been taken away from her against her will. She was forced into something she didn't want because she valued freedom and independence bove everything else. So, when she turned fifteen, she managed to run away and has been hiding out in Apple's Peak ever since.

• large.gif

FAMILY
    Martin Dubois ☆ Father ☆ Whereabouts unknown
    Daniella Dubois ☆ Mother ☆ Deceased

FRIENDS
    ☆ OPEN ☆

LOVE INTEREST
    ☆ OPEN ☆

EXES
    ☆ OPEN ☆

NEUTRAL
    ☆ OPEN ☆

ENEMIES
    ☆ OPEN ☆

OTHER RELATIONS
    ☆ OPEN ☆

• Uma+promessa+para+toda+a+vida+(Parte+II).gif

OTHER INFORMATION

☆ She is fluent in French and often speaks to herself in the language ☆
    ☆ She always has a piece of metal in her pocket to tinker with whenever she's away from the garage or her workstation ☆

Last edited:

4sS33rD.png

740full-phoebe-tonkin.jpg

• tumblr_mibky39gqN1qb9is3o1_500.gif

NAME
    Aurelia Konstantinos Gothel

PRONUNCIATION
    [or-ee-lee-aah / con-stan-tee-nose / goth-elle]

NICKNAME/S
    Ria ♦ Aura

BIRTHDAY
    November 19th

ETHNICITY
    Part Greek, Part Italian, Part German

NATIONALITY
    American Citizenship

BIRTHPLACE
    Mykonos, Greece

ACCENT
    American with hints of Greek

SEXUALITY
    Homosexual

OCCUPATION
    Actress ♦ Singer

• hayley-marshall-the-originals-hayley.gif

HAIR
    Dark brown, Waist length, Wavy

EYES
    Stormy grey

SKIN
    Tanned

BODY
    Slender, tall

HEIGHT
    5'8

WEIGHT
    58 kg

DRESS
    Aurelia is always seen in the latest trends and the most fashionable clothes. She is very confident and comfortable with her body so she doesn't have an issue showing skin every now and then. She adores crop tops and dresses.

MARKS
    Beauty spot near the top left corner of her lips

TATTOOS
    One above her bellybutton of a diamond

SCARS
    N/A

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Striking facial features

HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS
    OCD

• giphy.gif

PERSONALITY
    Aurelia is not your typical nice girl. She's more like the Queen Bitch that will stomp on you every chance she gets. She is diligent, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants, no matter who she has to thrash to get to the top. She enjoys attention and she never fails at getting it. She's a gorgeous girl, and also very charismatic. If her looks don't draw people in, her words will because she is a very smooth talker that can challenge the likes of girls and boys, even if she's only interested in one gender.

Aurelia is good at intimidating people too, to get what she wants, and she uses this to her advantage. She can be very egotistical and rarely does things unless it concerns her. She is highly manipulative and cunning and has been known to get people to help her for various things this way. She lets nothing and nobdy get in her way and should anyone dare to, she can easily make sure nobody that witnessed it ever thinks of trying it again.

Aurelia is not a force to be reckoned with. She doesn't take shit from anyone and while she can appear nice, she's such a good actress that nobody can actually tell when it's genuine and when it's not. The only time she'll allow herself to get close to someone is if she feels they can understand her past. Otherwise, she hardly even tries letting anyone else get close, and she'll be a straight up bitch to anyone that pries too much.

Getting what she wants ♦ Flirting ♦ Sweet talking ♦ Jokes ♦ Intimidating people ♦ Acting ♦ Fooling people ♦ Stealing ♦ Confidence in other people ♦ Arguments ♦ Bantering

DISLIKES
    Being wrong ♦ Being rejected ♦ Know it alls ♦ Hard work ♦ Taking orders ♦ Expectations ♦ Sports ♦ Whiney people ♦ Kids ♦ Insects ♦ Idiots ♦ Bigots

HOBBIES
    Singing ♦ Practical Jokes ♦ Photography

HABITS
    Fiddling with her hair ♦ Rolling her eyes

INSECURITIES
    That she's too tall

TALENTS
    Getting what she wants ♦ Lying ♦ Acting ♦ Singing

FEARS
    Dying alone

SECRETS
    Hush Hush

• 881a55de7c9bbdaafad96e7c56e7fbf2.gif

STORYBOOK
    Rapunzel

POWER
    ♦ Power Mimicry ♦ -- The ability to 'copy' someone else's power.

STRENGTHS
    She can basically take on the power of anyone around her whenever she pleases and the more she uses one particular peron's power, the easier it is for her to use it later and she would be able to do it even if the person is a greater distance away.

WEAKNESSES
    The person's power she takes has to be within her view and some form of contact must be made prior to her using the power. Depending on the complexity of the power, she would also need something that belongs to the person like a piece of their clothing or a strand of their hair, and only then will the power work effectively.

HISTORY

Aurelia is a misuderstood person, and that's only because of all the things she went through as a child. Of course, she doesn't use that as an excuse for her behaviour.

She was bought up in a family run by men, and her parents had expected her to be the perfect maiden of the family. She was anything but that. Aurelia had a natural rebellious streak as a child, and she was not the type of kid that most adults fawned over. Only when she hit puberty did she start to develop into a gorgeous girl, but by then her parents had lost all hope for her.

She sank into depression around this time, which was when she allowed herself a few mistakes -- some worse than others, like getting drunk and being mistreated at a party -- but in a couple of years, she picked herself back up and left her home. She didn't want to be in a negative environment where people blamed her for her own actions. She knew she was responsible but she didn't want to be reminded. She sought out her own success and created a rather good acting career for herself. Once she did that, she decided a change of scene would be nice so she headed to Apple's Peak to work more on her singing.

• tumblr_inline_o0a9z4NkZ31rifr4k_500.gif

FAMILY
    Jericho Gothel ♦ Father ♦ Alive
    Azalea Gothel ♦ Mother ♦ Alive
    Norton Gothel ♦ Older Brother ♦ Alive
    Mason Gothel ♦ Older Brother ♦ Alive

FRIENDS
    ♦ OPEN ♦

LOVE INTEREST
    ♦ OPEN ♦

EXES
    ♦ OPEN ♦

NEUTRAL
    ♦ OPEN ♦

ENEMIES
    ♦ OPEN ♦

OTHER RELATIONS
    ♦ OPEN ♦

• e7d4892b60014c6e0ee357172cbf9b98.gif

OTHER INFORMATION
    ♦ She is fluent in Greek, German and Italian ♦
    ♦ She always carries a notebook with her to pen down song lyrics ♦

H A N S

tumblr_n38bto8HOZ1qlxvxuo3_500.gif

MENTIONS: Greg | Rachel @MaryGold
INTERACTIONS: Rachel @MaryGold

Ever since Hans heard about the death of that girl -- the mysterious death that they hadn't found a suspect for yet -- he had been a little more on edge. For some reason, he was triggered, and he couldn't quite figure out why. It affected him more than it should. It wasn't like he actually knew the girl. He hadn't even heard of her. But a sudden death in a town like Apple's Peak was unheard of and now that it had happened, Hans felt like there was a good chance it could happen again.

He didn't want to think that way though. He was never usually the pessimist, that was his brother -- though he would claim that it was just him being realistic. Hans tried to focus on the fact that there were people looking into the poor girl's death now and they'd come up with some answer sooner or later. Him worrying about it wouldn't help in the slightest.

He had taken an early morning shift at the restaurant to go over the stock and make sure to get the fresh produce and he was excused from work the rest of the day. The restaurant was going to be open only for lunch instead of the whole day like it was supposed to be. Hans' boss said that with the death, it seemed there was no business anywhere. A lot of the chefs hadn't even shown up for work, so Hans was taking advantage of the opportunity by spending the day with his friends. He got the text from Rachel just as he was hanging up his apron.

Running a hand through his hair, he made his way outside and grinned upon seeing Rachel.
"Hey," he said in greeting before rolling up the sleeves of his sweater. "You've got me for the whole day. What do you feel like doing? I think Greg will be here soon too." He had forced his brother to come along as well since there was no business at his ice cream parlour either.

G R E G

vx1bKMtr4QGlxLSFzaZeZEBhw7cFPkCCmU2r9bedUQog8KnEjMMoGL3fecF_dZcLuodZ44WqB-uk8YamKUBXTpXOSCm2v6PqBYiiZMkpzwwaSSlc24GI62lU0DeMc736vq58Y-oaXRfi2X2IOjt0EBdr2Qc=w500-h200-nc

MENTIONS: Hans | Rachel @MaryGold
INTERACTIONS: Hans | Rachel @MaryGold

Usually, using his powers was a way to soothe himself. But now, Greg couldn't resort to that. He had no business ever since the death of that girl. Nobody knew how it happened, and hardly anybody spoke about it. In fact, there wasn't anyone in the town to actually talk about it. Since the girl died, the place was practically deserted and it was bad for Greg's business. He used his powers to make the best oce cream in town and now he was just making ice cream for himself.

That was why his brother had suggested he come and hang out with him and his friend Rachel. He had never met her but he was about to. He wasn't sure how to feel about that. He wasn't always good when it came to socialising, unlike his brother Hans. He was more reserved. He was the observer. He was good at reading people unlike Hans who just tried to be friends with anyone and everyone. Greg, on the other hand, was quite picky.

Sometimes he felt like Hans was the older brother though, because somehow Greg always ended up listening to him. Which was why he had donned his coat and walked out of the house, hands in his pockets as he made his way to the restaurant his brother worked at. He saw them outside when he approached which meant he had no time to stall or change his mind. He didn't even know what they were doing, but he wasn't worried about that because as far as doing things was concerned, his tastes and Hans' tastes were similar.

Walking up to the both of them, he managed a smile.
"Hey," he said and looked to Rachel to be polite. "I'm Greg."

C A R O L I N A

giphygif.gif

MENTIONS: Julian @MaryGold
INTERACTIONS: Julian @MaryGold

Carolina often wondered if she was one of the few that didn't really care much about the sudden death of a girl in the town. She understood it was a big thing since it rarely happened, and yes it was sad, but life went on. If she sat around like most of the others and worried about it, she would neevr get things done, and it wasn't as if it was going to bring the girl back to life. Yes, Carolina was sad about it, but she had things to do, and she couldn't let that get in the way of it.

Especially now, since all the others at the car repair shop she worked at stopped showing up for work. She didn't know them well but she assumed they were grieivng or too scared to come outside since there was supposedly a killer on the loose. Carolina wasn't so worried. She had means to defend herself, and she felt she could do a good enough job for it. What she was wprried about was the fact that she now had to fix these cars up on her own. She enjoyed it of course, and it was quick for her because of her power, but she was also one to get easily distracted by other things that interest her which meant she was a little slow on the job.

She had only one car left to do, a red Mustang, and she had gone into the back of the garage to find a few spare parts when she came across a new book she hadn't read before. The cover appealed to her and she had picked it up merely to look at it, but before she knew it, she had finished half the book. She had still been reading when she heard someone walk in and call out for some attention since nobody was out at the front.

Carolina hastily put the book aside and walked up to the counter to see a taller figure standing there. She had to look up to him, but that didn't surprise her. She had to look up to just about everybody with her height. Leaning against the counter, she looked at him expectantly.
"How can I help you?" She asked with a grin. Since he didn't have a car with him, she was guessing he was here to pick up the Mystang. Oh well, he'd just have to stick around for a while longer.

A U R E L I A

tumblr_mueq21YmAh1qfbptro1_500.gif

MENTIONS: Julian @MaryGold
INTERACTIONS: N/A

Aurelia didn't get what all the fuss was about. So a girl died. How did that concern her, or anyone for that matter? It wasn't like the whole town knew her. Murders happened all over the world. If they stopped to mourn every single person that died, the whole world would constantly be in a state of grievance, and what a dull world that would be.

It was already so dull, according to Aurelia at least. The people in town were boring. Not all of them, but a lot of them were. Her friend Julian was an exception because they were so similar, but he was busy picking up his car, and Aurelia didn't like going to garages and car repair shops because of all the grease and thr scent of petroleum. She was very health conscious and beauty conscious, and for a good reason too. In her eyes, she defined perfection, and she had done a lot to get herself that way. She wouldn't risk it all for anything.

Since most shops were closed for the day, Aurelia was hoping that at least some spa or something was open. She had spent all night writing a new song, and she was exhausted, so she needed to appear bright and glowing. And with all the depression in the town, maybe her appearance in random places might enlighten people. So, she found herself leaving her house and heading toward the nearest salon.

AcerpNx.jpg

emmy-rossum-photoshoot-for-variety-magazine-july-2015-_1.jpg

• 89RrdEor8i1Vg1j5Z43z5g1iTTglLPPjDSgAA1jC_RWJc4nL0zBM2nLfflodi8gZDUjbcwhvoHj_smic3GeV8-WzDolQru_YWUraMpvPWJENpT9d9EwvnTjGb4jUKm4u7fsj2y1Jd93JEhWkC-skCiaWsvcU5s1ElQ=w245-h140-nc

NAME
    Alannah Mavis Múireanne O'Sullivan

PRONUNCIATION
    [ al-aah-nah / may-vis / mwi-rin / oh-sull-ee-vin ]

NICKNAME/S
    Lani || Nani || Hothead || Superstar || Pipsqueak

BIRTHDAY
    October 31st

ETHNICITY
    25% Irish ; 25% Welsh [maternal] || 25% Irish ; 25% Dutch [paternal]

BIRTHPLACE
    Galway, Ireland

ACCENT
    Irish

SEXUALITY
    Bisexual

OCCUPATION
    Student in a Dramatic Arts program

• Py3sdY1LkavzkJEjVHOEHdJql8osTyUloBStTU8NM85HvoCaM_zMjme8iOpeNm8m40eHKKgQK9cG-7ZeOhxnhBb23t0wS6TcUFeEeL59ejzPYfsMRAuc1NNkeSfNzNYdDc3PRStX9_mAG3FBzKbDGvQVpNtsqA=w245-h140-nc

HAIR
    Chooclate brown, shoulder length, wavy and silky

EYES
    Heterochromia: She has one bright green eye and one hazel brown eye

SKIN
    Fair, pale

BODY
    Slim, lithe

HEIGHT
    5'1"

WEIGHT
    43 kg

DRESS
    Alannah is very simple when it comes to her dressing, and it also has a slight grunge tone to it. She doesn't like flashy unless it's for an event in which case she can dress the fuck up.

MARKS
    Beauty spot

PIERCINGS
    Four on each ear || Left helix || Bellybutton piercing || Nose ring that she doesn't wear when she's on stage

TATTOOS
    A moon tattoo she got on her arm || Flower on her back between her shoulder blades || Mandala on her ribs

SCARS
    One on her left shoulder blade when she fell off the stage as a kid

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Eyes || Striking facial features

HEALTH AILMENTS
    Allergic to nuts

• tumblr_n2wrsm7CEc1s3bhqso1_250.gif

PERSONALITY
    Alannah is a very vibrant person. She fell in love with acting and being on stage at a young age. She loved the feel of performing and singing and getting into character, and above all, she loved the attention she received. Years later, and none of that has changed. She adores her work and is only seen to be serious when it comes to the dramatic art. Otherwise she is quite the carefree one, and she enjoys doing fun things every now and then. She is very artistic and can be considered a dreamer. Alannah also thinks very highly of herself and she has a big ego. She can be seen as very competitiveand will do anything it takes to get what she wants.

She's quite a funny person with a good sense of humour and her sarcasm and wit could challenge anyone elses, especially since she comes up with her answers very quick. She gets annoyed when she doesn't get her way but she rarely ever doesn't get her way since she's a rather charming person. Being an actor, she's skilled at the art of lying which means it's easy for her to get out of things.

She's constantly full of life and bouncing around like she can never sit still. She needs to be doing something constantly. She takes part in any kind of activity possible, including sports and other activities where she is required to perform. She's a very passionate person when it comes to the things or people she loves however she can be stubborn as hell and cuss like she has no other vocabulary. She's a little closed up about her personal life and her past because of things she went through with her mother's death and her ex boyfriend and seeing any kind of aggressiveness is a trigger for her. Seeing it on anyone else sets her off and her anger at that point isn't controllable.

Performing || Acting || Singing || Dancing || Praise || Applause || Music || Attention || Competition || Challenges || Her brother || Theatres || Humour || Movies || Animals || Talking || Socialising || Risks || Getting her way || Charm

DISLIKES
    Critics || Studying || Math || Forgetting her lines || Being overshadowed || Bullies || Abuse || Not getting the lead || Not being taken seriously || Her ex || People that disrespect her || People that undermine her || Being told what to do || Not getting her way

HOBBIES
    Singing || Dancing || Watching movies || Roaming

HABITS
    Chewing her lower lip || Running a hand through her hair || Storming off dramatically

TALENTS
    Acting || Singing || Dancing || Getting her way || Stealing the show

FEARS
    Getting a bad review || Losing a loved one || A bad show || Fire

MENTAL AILMENTS
    ADHD || OCD || Prone to panic attacks

• 673c8957-14f8-470e-89b1-45ce18183015.gif

FAMILY
    Emmett Gregory O'Sullivan || Father || Alive
    Siobhan Eileen O'Sullivan || Mother || Deceased
    Aiden Connor O'Sullivan || Twin brother

FRIENDS
    Dawn Ivanova || Best friend
    Plenty others

EXES
    Plenty, a notable one would be Nathan Walsh because he was rather aggressive and abusive

ENEMIES
    Plenty, notable one would be Nathan Walsh

Last edited:

f4r0p18.png

THR_Nat_Wolff_3.jpg

• Z3K1n2-RG7OR6kWADWQnVnDtJolcNGZTqd14c_Syvbaat3M4stdi4TilPn_FBfQvD0SrdiuxnwxfkqyWZTlLGVHOWicqYGvyiI0Hfva5Fg2uIWl7r2p_wYnJe-peq_YU2t9xwFa4_Ge24uZ1v-OMSVrnZraNnsta_qeL=w500-h200-nc

NAME
    Aiden Connor Bartholomew O'Sullivan

PRONUNCIATION
    [ ay-den / con-nir / baar-tho-loh-mew / oh-sull-ee-vin ]

NICKNAME/S
    Denny || Barty || Computer Geek || Brainiac

BIRTHDAY
    October 31st

ETHNICITY
    25% Irish ; 25% Welsh [maternal] || 25% Irish ; 25% Dutch [paternal]

BIRTHPLACE
    Galway, Ireland

ACCENT
    Irish

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

OCCUPATION
    Student in a computer engineering program

• pXyi89xXHbXDm56zsep6TeNtoxBfhrp-Nmvadppw7C2D6fBQqVUyEfCvWC5djfrILEX1N_Ksfj7_8l-k9eYwwVXZDFTgeNs3lzVvxcXMLy9Ap8N3Tdlk2fyf7IkCeFHB5iO3UdgdIQpydhW1E_Chhpc6BJ_nSw=w245-h140-nc

HAIR
    Chooclate brown, messy, wavy

EYES
    Heterochromia: He has one bright green eye and one hazel brown eye

SKIN
    Fair, pale

BODY
    Tall, lanky

HEIGHT
    6'1"

WEIGHT
    65 kg

DRESS
    Much like his sister, Aiden can be seen in simple clothes which har grunge undertones so he is known to rock a leather jacket or wear torn jeans every now and then.

MARKS
    Beauty spot

PIERCINGS
    Singlr stud on left ear

TATTOOS
    A sun tattoo he got on his arm

SCARS
    A few burns from fiddling around with computers and electrical sockets

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Eyes || Height

HEALTH AILMENTS
    N/A

• Sm6SGoQ5y0RD_A50MdccWkoR3XEvraKv4t9WWGuuxm9dixEsPfTBAFfJZWgGqFn0yDOKD0xmEz7ezhsgc4g_ApKspGzKMqFkqxDO1aQqZl2Vi8-YmNE44z450sJlpdrJuRPgssUX3gzRoTKfJX6KyG3mEytM7iDtEM6K=w245-h150-nc

PERSONALITY
    Aiden, much like his sister, is full of wit and his tome generally drips sarcasm. He's not usually one to beat around the bush and he believes there's no reason to lie or fib just because it affects someone's feelings so he tends to be blunt, often brutally so with people he doesn't like. And he doesn't like most people. He wouldn't call himself a loner or an introvert, but he certainly isn't popular or an extrovert. He's just there, but people are usually talking about him because of something crazy he must have done. Not crazy like badass crazy. Just straight up crazy.

He can be quite sardonic and has a dark sense of humour and thinking. He is a realist -- or so he claims, but he sounds pessimistic most of the time. He gets random bursts of energy at times, and he also has a big ego, like his sister. He believes he can do pretty much anything, and he's a genius so he knows pretty much everything he's read in the past. You can't argue with Aiden, and the conversations can either be intellectual if you match up to him or peak his interest, or they would be one sided. He's quick to judge so if you don't catch his attention at first, it isn't likely that you ever will. He'll let you know that to your face as well.

He's not at all touchy-feely and because of his occasional abrasiveness, he hasn't been in many relationships that have lasted long. He blames it on the fact that nobody really understands him and while he would generelly diss his exes, he actually is looking for someone that can understand him and bring out a softer, more emotional side of him. The only person he feels completely comfortable with would be his twin sister and his best friend, both of whom he is very protective of. This way, he proves he is loyal to those he grows close to, and he can have a raging temper if anything happens to them. Otherwise, he is easily annoyed, but not so much angered.

Computers || Technology || Music || Movies || Horror and gore || Debates || Risks || Challenges || Intellectual talks || People understanding him || Hacking || Snooping || Satisfying his curiosity || Annoying people || His sister

DISLIKES
    Being wrong || Being forced to do something || Dancing || Singing || Being on a stage || Large crowds || Invasion of privacy || People that ask too many questions || Idiots || Biogts || Abusers || Bullies

HOBBIES
    Doing various things on his laptop || Inventing new programs || Listening to/composing music || Reading

HABITS
    Biting nails || Fiddling with wires

TALENTS
    Anything to do with computers or technology || Retaining information || Debating

FEARS
    Deep water || Losing a loved one

MENTAL AILMENTS
    Eidetic Memory || Slight autism

• yAGXNx3sE-erlIKmZa5NbYmC640c-yTLNsLDl3b9Y0p24h0KmINLcZfDjnnPNrjYw2cUV5siqI2kdWipdjaFsV0PuRVpwnTNzxsp5RA=w531-h277-nc

FAMILY
    Emmett Gregory O'Sullivan || Father || Alive
    Siobhan Eileen O'Sullivan || Mother || Deceased
    Alannah Mavis O'Sullivan || Twin sister

FRIENDS
    Harper Ivanova || Best friend

EXES
    Lilah Murphy

ENEMIES
    Plenty, notable one would be Nathan Walsh, his sister's ex, and Jackson Peters, a bully from his old school

Last edited:

5avOB3E.jpg

8ae0e9c1fba19571bb28c891b4d6d6f3.jpg

• ypMLVWzv8NISl0JZ_sXgqMJtDWqWgYZ555skt-l4DMt0i02Fw0G_6p8NhvZz7tAYkYmsH4wKhb4sr05ONEkguGksonbOiLxkGSlJfbA=w500-h250-nc

NAME
    Daniella Vivienne Fitzpatrick

NICKNAME/S
    Dani

BIRTHDAY
    17th November

ETHNICITY
    50% French [maternal] || 25% British ; 25% Irish [paternal]

BIRTHPLACE
    Dublin, Ireland

ACCENT
    British

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

OCCUPATION
    Personal Assistant

• xNRwRlAk7bW06_zGNdPGO-YdETt76NaOO_mM7gHn6yU0trJgBun-AUVsCSW6nO5KzEb080KRGvsK6ZHHZki8uiDuvnfJGMWtX2ITt0k4i1aP46vMbB6koxm_vO11ZWlDMKm193uOUygvnezlCsx0EeU8NnSv_rQJ=w500-h250-nc

HAIR
    Chocolate brown, shoulder length, wavy

EYES
    Central Heterochromia: Outer ring of her iris is a bright blue while the inner ring of the iris, close to the pupil is a light green.

SKIN
    Fair, smooth

BODY
    Slim, lithe

HEIGHT
    5'4

WEIGHT
    50 kg

PIERCINGS
    Three on each ear || Nose ring occasionally

TATTOOS
    A star on her wrist || An anchor on her lower back

SCARS
    N/A

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Eyes

AILMENTS
    Allergic to nuts || ADHD

Last edited:

[dash= #222222]
LaIzMxF.png
oCc3pv7.png
[/dash]

• Welcome to Midnight Hollow, where people are classified according to their strengths, and The Eternal Tree keeps the whole land protected by a magical barrier.

Citizens of Midnight Hollow need to be protected because of the dangers that lie in the dark forest that surround the land. People can hear the sounds of creatures lurking in those woods if they get close enough, but nobody has ever been in the woods and come back to tell the tale. People who go into the woods... they don't return.

And now, the citizens of Midnight Hollow are faced with a crisis. The Eternal Tree, the source of their power and the only thing protecting them from the outside world, is slowly dying. The leaders of Midnight Hollow, also known as the Monarchs, assume that the tree has been poisoned.

Nobody can know for sure, and life has to go on, especially at Hollow Academy. It's the school that will shape the next generation, and right now, people can only hope that the next generation can come up with some sort of solution, because only if they do it together, will they be able to restore the Tree to its full health.

Will the protective barrier fade away before a solution can be found?

Only time will tell. All that people are sure of for now though, is that strange things are happening in Midnight Hollow, and things are only getting worse from there...

• - This roleplay will contain violent themes and some blood and gore so be aware of that before deciding to join.
    - Romance is always allowed, but anything that goes further than a little lip lock needs to be taken to the PMs or just fade to black.
    - No godmodding. Don't control any character other than your own and give other characters a chance to react to what your character does. Please don't decide the outcome for them.
    - Please be civil to everyone OOC. Roleplay drama sticks to the roleplay.
    - This isn't heavily detailed. it's more casual, but two paragraphs would be a minimum for post length. As for post frequency, it's not too serious. Maybe once a week? It's pretty chill.
    - Please read through all the folklore before making characters.
    - I would request that each person make two characters, a male and female each to even things out. If you want more, you are allowed up to six characters.
    - Please have some diversity in your characters as well as the factions they choose.
    - When requesting a character, please use the format give in the 'CHARACTERS' tab.
    - To prove you have read all of this, please add the title of your current favourite song to your requesting post.

• THE MONARCHS
    The Monarchs are a group of five leaders -- one representative from each faction. They form the government of Midnight Hollow and they are the main people in decision making. Their word is law.

THE FACTIONS
    You would be born in one faction, and at the age of sixteen, you can either continue there, or change your faction. There are a total of five factions: The Tyrians, The Rouges, The Azures, The Ashers and The Flavius.

THE ETERNAL TREE
    The Eternal Tree is what gives Midnight Hollow life. It acts as protection and forms a barrier around the town, preventing the creatures of the night from coming in and wreaking havoc. It gives the citizens of Midnight Hollow powers and strength so that it may not act alone in the protection of the city. Without The Eternal Tree, nobody would be safe, and the town would be destroyed in a matter of minutes, by the creatures of the night. Each leaf represents a citizen of Midnight Hollow. If a leaf falls, that person has died. On the day of the Choosing Ceremony, branches swoop down to show the students their respective leaves because once they are born, their leaf grows, and on it is the emblem of their destined faction. Students can choose to follow the tree's guidance or choose their own faction.
    95c349426ac63579710492d8b96b8f15.jpg

TRANSPORTATION; THE DREAMLINERS

Trains or metros that are elevated to avoid traffic. You can go from one faction to another. Every area of Midnight Hollow is connected through The Dreamliners. Cars exist, but this is the preferred mode of transport, and the cheaper mode. Cars exist only for the elite and rich. Every Dreamliner stops at The City Centre before transporting you to another faction, if that is your desired destination.
    futuristic-transparent-train-towers.jpg

THE CITY
    The centre of Midnight Hollow and where all citizens must stop before travelling to another faction because the train system always passes through there.
    d03f3880efbea75b3cda1037daad5989.jpg

THE CHOOSING CEREMONY
    At the age of sixteen, all citizens go through a choosing ceremony. They go to the tree, find their leaf, and see which faction they were destined to belong to. If they choose to continue there, they can. If not, they must change the shape of the symbol on their leaf with a drop of their blood. They must then drink the glowing blue sap that is pooled around the tree, for this presents them with a power that will help them in their desired faction. At sixteen, the power is young, and so hard to tame and also not very powerful, but with time, it will become stronger.

HOLLOW ACADEMY
    Hollow Academy lies on the outskirts of Midnight Hollow. It is close to the forests that surround the land, but still within the protective barrier of The Eternal Tree. After the choosing ceremony, students are sent from their regular schools, to Hollow Academy, where they train in every way possible, before going on to finalise in one particular area in their final year. Hollow Academy has five years of schooling: Sixteen year olds are Freshlings, Seventeen year olds are Wielders, Eighteen year olds are Apprentices, Nineteen year olds are Trainers and Twenty year olds are Mentors. After this, there is a graduation ceremony for all those who are Twenty and pass their classes, after which they go on to specialise in their preferred area of work.
    892bef176a37209760df258701bed2f5.jpg

THE DORMS
    Two people share a room or in this case, a tree house. No co-ed pairings. Curfew is at 100:00 PM.
    52d258b21f579e7dbf43a3819c4c7b0a.jpg

TOTEMS
    Totems are an item that will be the centre of a person's power. It would be something small, like a charm or a pendant or something they can always carry, and it would have some significance to them. They can either make/buy it themselves, or it can be something given to them like an heirloom or something that belonged to a family member. Without their totem, a person would not be able to use their powers too well. Totems cannot be touched by anyone else because then they are tainted and fail to work for their original owner.

DIRE GROVE
    Dire Grove is a street close to the school where students of Hollow Academy are free to roam on every alternate weekend. The small area provides places to eat, shop and also has activities like movie screenings and games for those that purely seek entertainment.
    art-font-b-painting-b-font-font-b-fantasy-b-font-street-view-city-font-b.jpg

• [Note that these factions do not represent personality, like in Divergent. They are merely where you are to work and live out the rest of your days, so the more important aspect of the Factions would be your career, not your personality.]

THE TYRIANS
    The Tyrians are the diplomats. Those that make up the justice system are usually those that come from The Tyrian land. They have a definite view on what is right and wrong and they are responsible for making sure that all is well among the citizens and that peace is not disrupted. The Tyrians take up one section of Midnight Hollow and their land is full of greenery and flowers, the weather calm and peaceful all the time. Tyrians typically wear shades of purple. [For Ethnicities, it is mostly North American citizens and Australia that has settled in The Tyrians]
    ef72a0432ad29c6bfda2812c0431eabd.jpg

THE ROUGES
    The Rouges are the healers. They are smart, resourceful and they help come up with various potions and antidotes, however even they are stumped by what is happening with The Eternal tree. The Rouges are like the doctors or nurses of the land, while many even become scientists. The Rouges live in one section of Midnight Hollow and their weather is typically spring all the time since they grow various medicinal plants. Rouges typically wear shades of red. [For ethnicities, it is mostly European countries that have settled in The Rouges]
    sci-fi-city-ultra-hd-4k-wallpaper-650x406.jpg

THE AZURES
    The Azures are also smart, but in different ways from those of the Rouges. They are very adept when it comes to technology. They are skilled when it comes to working with electronics and inventing new devices or machinery. They can fix most hardware and also build software. The Azures live in a very hot environment in one part of Midnight Hollow, but because of their technological advances, they have central cooling all the time in their homes. Azures typically wear shades of blue. [For ethnicities, it is mainly Africa as well as Middle Eastern countries that has settled in The Azures]
    jeff-brown-turkish-city.jpg

THE ASHERS
    The Ashers are the Fighters. The ones that protect the land from harm. The ones that are brave and resilient and skilled with their powers and their fighting. They can wield weapons like no other. The Ashers take up one section of Midnight Hollow, and their weather is typically cold since their region is much higher up than others. Ashers typically wear blacks and greys. [For ethnicities, it is mostly Northern Asia as well as other cold countries]
    chapter_4__hodorin_the_last_magical_city_by_skyrisdesign-d7suvw0.jpg

THE FLAVIUS
    The Flavius are the stars. Every world needs entertainment and those that go to Flavius end up going on screens as singers, actors or models. They build up the entertainment sector of the land and are devoted to different forms of performing arts. They take up one section of Midnight Hollow and their weather is generally tropical as they live closest to a sea shore. Flavius' usually wear shades of yellow. [For ethnicities, it is mainly Southern Asian, and South Amercian citizens that settled in The Flavius]
    atomhawk-design-11161708-10153282918697238-5846606836591403579-o.jpg

• Edward Cunningham : Tyrian Representative of the Monarchs
    5376e3f1f5da3583009bff0c650ed968.jpg

Jackson Wilde : Rouge Representative of the Monarchs
    d7eabf4bec660589b55f4b039fb5a3c4.jpg

David Kent : Azure Representative of the Monarchs
    9b97089510c4803c4a999788d55e2716.jpg

Sarah Frederikson : Asher Representative of the Monarchs
    tumblr_o1aczhs75o1sc68nbo1_1280.jpg

Maddison La Guardia : Flavius Representative of the Monarchs
    olivia-wilde-photo-shoot-for-elle-february-2016-1.jpg

Allan Valka : Headmaster of Hollow Academy