5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
It's dark when you wake up. No sight, no sound, no smell, no taste, nothing to touch.

And then the platform starts to rise up and you can see clouds above just passing by.

It looks like you and twenty three other people had been dragged from your homes and place in an arena. You all seemed to have a backpack and a necklace around your neck.

Static would appear as a face would appear in the sky.

1647908797700.png

"Why hello, ladies, gentleman and whatever non-human schmuck I just dragged in. The name's Fabian Gurgen . Or F. G. Whatever you prefer. You are gathered here to KILL and get my failing television program some views. I got you from across the multiverse, so you better be fun. And if you don't comply- well those pretty necklaces on your neck , designed to match your looks, well- they go boom and blow up your heads. Don't worry, I'm not cruel. Two of you get to leave here- unless I change my mind to one....... So chop, chop. There's a weapon pit to your left and food to your right. You got ten minutes to get whatever you need- and get out because this area will go kaboom. Oh, also, you are tied to another person, so that's your survival buddy. Ropes will break when one of you die, so the only person who matters is you. :) "

It seemed that a mad man had held you hostage and.... to make matters worse, it seemed that anyone who had powers or special skills that were not essential to survival were turned off.... though it seemed to vary between people. You had a choice to make. Did you play this man's mad Fandom games or do you perhaps try to start a revolution and take him down?

Rules

1) All Iwaku Site rules apply
2)No Godmodding/powerplay. Nobody wants to be blown sky high because somebody turned on the volume.
3) OC's are welcome, you can play a duo or a solo- just know that this is first come basis. Don't worry- there's a way to still participate if you miss the sign-ups. Care packages are on to your favorite characters. Also, no character restrictions.
4)3 images/gifs per post. Mobile users don't want to be overwhelmed by your pictures and have trouble reading.
5)I plan to update as fast as possible, but know that I work four days a week- so updates will be fast paced on Sundays to Tuesdays and slower throughout the rest of the week.
6)Be nice to each other. Got OOC drama with someone from something else? I don't care- you leave that baggage at the door. ( I will try to pair people fairly- so let me know if you are friends or can't stand somebody and I won't pair them with you
7) Have fun!
8) Character murder is on. Want to throw someone or betray the group? Go for it..... just know that there are consequences to every action. :)
9) This game has TWO possible endings. You can try to kill all but your partner and get back home OR you can try to break the game and kill F.G. instead letting everyone leave. Just know either way- the ending has in-universe consequences. :)

Character sheet
Appearance: ( Image prefered, but description. Face claims, or random pictures )
Name
:
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons):
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know):
Abilities/ Powers:
Important Lore/ History about Them:
Weapons taken from the weapon pit/ Food they are going to grab:
Necklace design:
A number between 1-24: ( If your first number is taken, please pick another. Excluding 9 and 7 as those will be my number as the GM)
Extra Info:

Tournament Contestant List

1)Jason McConnell
2)?????
3)Stacy
4) Ruby Rose
5) Edalyn Clawthorne
6)????
7) Victor Deslandes
8)??????
9) Percival Pickens
10)?????
11)????
12)Ame
13) Dr. John Stevenson
14)???????
15)Theo Raeken
16)?????
17) Peter Hale
18)?????
19 ) Lieutenant Retz
20)??????
21) Samuel Deslandes
22)?????
23) Harrison Chase
24)Wanda Maximoff​

Last edited:

• 68797d5dc4d43d56a26468321f19e62964f1dd70.jpg

• _zenkaiger_villain__stacaesar_kyoka_render_by_decade1945_dey4knm-fullview.png

"Dark Power. StaCaesar!"

Name: Stacy/Stacaesar
    Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): Early 20s
    Canon: Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger
    Abilities/ Powers:

Half-Kikainoid Physiology - a Half Kikainoid Half Human hybrid clone, Stacy has some qualities present in Kikainoids as well as in humans. Like Kikainoids, he is somewhat immune to inhaled toxins, inheriting some of the Kikainoids' metallic durability. Unlike normal humans, however, Stacy has an advanced metabolic system.
    Stacaesar - using the Geartozinger, Stacy is able to become Stacaesar--a masked warrior in purple proficient in both hand to hand combat and long ranged warfare. As a general of the Tojitendo Empire, Stacaesar is able to utilize a version of the Geartlinger that summons past Rangers instead of utilizing their powers. These clones are somewhat weaker than their original counterparts and fight mostly with their basic weapons(or even no weapons at all), but they still pose quite a punch. In his upgraded Stacaesar Kyoka form, the Geartozinger summons a single Red Ranger in their Battlizer form.

He also has a shield and a wrist mounted missile launcher that's constantly refilling as long as Stacaesar remains transformed. Stacaesar also has access to the Caesar Jaou Houkougeki--which is essentially a beam cannon deployed from Stacy's chest. Requires a charge.

The son of Tojitendo General Barashita born from a human mother, who died due to the neglect of his actual father. Took up the position of general and became Stacaesar to surpass his father.

He confronted the Zenkaigers numerous times, defeating and being defeated countless times even after his suit's upgrade. However, his loyalty to the Tojitendo seems to be wavering as of late.

Weapons taken from the weapon pit/ Food they are going to grab: Sword, Potato sack
    Necklace design:
    latest.png

A silver necklace with the symbol of the Tojitendo Dynasty on it. Stacy initially thought of it as his badge, but who would've thought?
    A number between 1-24: 03
    Extra Info: This Stacy is taken directly after the body swap episode where he realizes how fortunate Kaito is for having so many people care for him.

• latest.png

Name: Ruby Rose
    Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): 15
    Canon: RWBY Pre-Volume 3
    Abilities/ Powers:
    Aura - essentially one's life energy being put to use as a forcefield for the body that prevents their bodies from actually getting damaged. It is also the fuel for Semblance. When it runs out, the user is vulnerable to damaging their body with actual wounds.
    Petal Burst ~ Speed - Ruby's personal Semblance. Grants her incredible speed and briefly transmogrifies her body into a bundle of petals that she would be able to split apart and reform in theory and practice.
    Silver Eyes - Inherited from her mother, The Silver Eyes is a rare trait found from great leaders. It transmogrifies Grim and greatly damages whoever comes into contact with its holy light. At this stage of her life, Ruby has yet to awaken this power--with enough trauma though, she will.

Weapon Tinkering - In her years of Signal, Ruby has shown a fascination with technology and weaponry--as such, she would be able to identify and even modify certain weapons if she has both the time and tools.

Meet Ruby Rose, the leader of Team RWBY. Studying at Beacon Academy to become a Huntress and save the world. She's a cheery and bubbly cutie that's naive enough to believe in a happy end. She's the daughter of Summer Rose, who died while on a mission, left in the care of her father, Tai Yang Xiao Long and her big sister, Yang Xiao Long. It is rumored that both Ruby and Yang share the same father.

Ruby studied at Signal Academy in her early years and is a nut over weaponry. She even created her own;; a transforming scythe that acts as both a melee heavy scythe and a ranged sniper rifle which she integrated into the scythe as the recoil allows her to shoot towards her target with great momentum.

Weapons taken from the weapon pit/ Food they are going to grab: Automatic Pistol and a sack of Garlic Bread
    Necklace design:
    concave-cross-pendant-21344273_1009190_ED.jpg

a silver necklace with a cross.

A number between 1-24: 4
    Extra Info: OwOby

Last edited:
Appearance: ( Image prefered, but description. Face claims, or random pictures ): FUture sam alt.PNG
Name:[/B]Samuel Deslandes
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): 25
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know): Parallels
Abilities/ Powers: Mimicry over time- Sam doesn't realize this, but his physical mimics the persons he's closest too and that so happens to be Retz in his timeline,
Important Lore/ History about Them: The only thing to know is that his brother accidently burned his chest in a match accident. Also, he's taken from a dimension where he and his brother both survived and his best friend and girlfriend disappeared and that was about a decade ago.
Weapons taken from the weapon pit/ Food they are going to grab: he did grab a baugette and a juice box along with a pistol.
Necklace design: It's a normal necklace with a clock on it.
A number between 1-24: ( If your first number is taken, please pick another. Excluding 9 and 7 as those will be my number as the GM): 21
Extra Info:
He was training to be a detective before he disappeared taking training from Retz
Lieutenant Retz
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): 39
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know): Parallels
Abilities/ Powers: N/A other than being a good shot
Important Lore/ History about Them: Retz is taken from the beginning of the first episode after the incident
Weapons taken from the weapon pit/ Food they are going to grab: Coffee, water, breakfast burrito and a pistol
Necklace design: Retz has a necklace with a magnifying glass on it.
A number between 1-24: ( If your first number is taken, please pick another. Excluding 9 and 7 as those will be my number as the GM): 19
Extra Info: Retz is going to have dueling memories in regards to Sam due to the other version of him.
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): 30
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know):General Hospital
Abilities/ Powers: Detective skills
Important Lore/ History about Them: Let's just say that I haven't stayed caught up and the only thing you need to know is he is best boy.
Gun, coffee, breakfast sandwich and some rations
Necklace design: Chase has a necklace which is a cross between a pistol, a heart and a smiley face
A number between 1-24: ( If your first number is taken, please pick another. Excluding 9 and 7 as those will be my number as the GM): 23
Extra Info: N/A
_________________________--
NPC 4!
Appearance: 5x09_Theo_in_doctors_lair.jpg
Name:
Theo Raeken
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons):18
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know): Teen Wolf
Abilities/ Powers as well as Important Lore/ History about Them: Theo Raeken
Weapons taken from the weapon pit/ Food they are going to grab: Any meat he can get his hands on
Necklace design:
A black necklace with a wolf on one side and a coyote on the other
A number between 1-24: ( If your first number is taken, please pick another. Excluding 9 and 7 as those will be my number as the GM): 15
Extra Info: He's taken from the end of season 5. His supernatural powers still work as they are a part of him but are human damaged cap.
____________________________________-
NPC 5!

Appearance:peter hale.PNG
Name:
Peter Hale
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): 40
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know): Teen Wolf
Abilities/ Powers and Important Lore/ History about Them:Peter Hale
Weapons taken from the weapon pit/ Food they are going to grab
: Meat, sword, clawed gauntlets,
Necklace design: It's a giant fucking wolf
A number between 1-24: ( If your first number is taken, please pick another. Excluding 9 and 7 as those will be my number as the GM): 17
Extra Info: Peter still can shift into a wolf form and summon his claws but it's just on normal strength.

Appearance: ( Image prefered, but description. Face claims, or random pictures )

1648524287652.png
Name: Doctor John Stevenson
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons):30s
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know): Time After Time
Abilities/ Powers: John has immunity to all diseases and mutations, nothing can change him
Important Lore/ History about Them: John is friends with HG Wells and used his time machine to travel to the future. Nothing else about him.
Weapons taken from the weapon pit/ Food they are going to grab: Switchblade/knife, surrogical tools
Necklace design:
His necklace seems to be a scalpel shape thing with a knife through it.
A number between 1-24: ( If your first number is taken, please pick another. Excluding 9 and 7 as those will be my number as the GM): 13
Extra Info: He's totally not Jack The Ripper,

Last edited:
GM PCs

Appearance: 1652145388034.png
Name
: Percival Pickens
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): Unknown...... (Looks in his 20s)
Canon ( Put OC if OC. If it's an OC from a specific fandom let me know): Riverdale
Abilities/ Powers:
Mind manipulation- Percival can make people do what he want with the power of his voice, making suggestions that are almost impossible to ignore. That being said, if you tie yourself to an emotional anchor, you can resist his mind control
Important Lore/ History about Them: Percival Pickens
Weapons taken from the weapon pit/ Food they are going to grab
: Percival is taking no weapons and only a small amount of food. Let the peasants deal with mess.
Necklace design:
The devil, it's literally just the devil
A number between 1-24:
Extra Info: Percival is in to win it. He's also a pansexual flirt.

Appearance: ( Image prefered, but description. Face claims, or random pictures ) 1652145883173.png
Name
:Victor Deslandes
Age (Optional since it is hard with some canons): 18
Abilities/ Powers
: Age manipulation- In fits of rage, Victor can accelerate the age of people, objects and even himself.
Victor feels he is unloved and just wants to go back home.
Nothing.
Necklace design
: A clock that seems to be spinning out of control
A number between 1-24:
Extra Info:
Victor is taken from after the hug but before they fix everything.​

needy-streamer-overload-needy-girl-overdose.gif

Should I?

eda-edalyn-clawthorne.gif

Name: Edalyn "Eda" Clawthorne Alias: The Owl Lady
Canon: The Owl House

Abilities/Powers:
b468982aa62cb3a51575d75b4ad9f8da06fe7e6f.png

Able to transform into a harpy like woman with sharp talons and the ability to fly.
1652910658453.jpeg
Palisman Manipulation: Eda carries along a staff with a wooden owl at it's head. The owl is capable of becoming it's own being independent of Eda.
She is far stronger than a normal humans.
6c087a1c0c9935106a7a4ba48ab2aa25.png

Fire Magic: She can take steps to draw a simple sigil and activate it by touching it to cast fire magic. The size of the Sigil determines the power of the fire.
Weapons: Her own staff, potion bottles which serve as grenades (Five in ammo capacity) A simple note pad and a clicky pen which lights up.
Necklace: A simple owl like deign made from amber.
Number: 5

Last edited:
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
needy-streamer-overload-needy-girl-overdose.gif

Name:
Ame

Canon:
logo.png

Abilities/ Powers:
Internet clout and a lot of subscribers She is but an ordinary human, save for her schizophrenia symptoms.

Ame is a girl who goes by OMGkawaiiAngel (shortened and simplified to KAngel) on the internet - a rising streamer. She will do almost anything for views. She is aided by her beloved P-chan, her partner, producer and possibly boyfriend. How P-chan acts, or whether or not he is even real depends on the player character's choices.

But he's not here, now is he?

Most of her history is implied through dialogue, and is not immediate.

Chainsaw
Slab of ham

Necklace design:
0874e3b6f7e2453435c65f2e6d2d22f0.jpg

One side has her social media profile picture
fbcf70a41821101f4e5f72e0d2975079.jpg

The other side has her internet persona's social media profile picture.

A number between 1-24:

Extra Info:
She has a very strong need to stream. Without her daily dose of internet clout, she loses control a bit too easily. As such, she would likely request to be able to stream her experiences here.

Needy-Girl-Overdose_2021_02-02-21_003.gif