Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
  • St.Helena is a little town in California with a population of about 5,000 with several historical landmarks and vineyards, the most famous "Elmshaven", Beringer Vineyards, and Charles Krug Winery. It is also home to The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, a culinary school, and a campus of Napa Valley College.

However, St. Helena is also home to many families, both happy and estranged alike, making it no different from any other town. Many say it's the perfect place to raise a family, being a smaller town not too far from the city. The town offers many great job opportunities, nice houses in both the Victorian and adobe styles. It is situated in the mountains of California with many gorgeous parks.
    • Major employers in St. Helena include St. Helena Hospital, Trinchero Family Estates, and The Culinary Institute of America. The city is distinct in its regulation against chain restaurants; only one exists in the city, established before the legislation was enacted nd numerous wineries exist within St. Helena.

St. Helena Hospital includes a Heart and Vascular Center, surgical and medical services {thoracic, orthopedic, urological, OB/GYN, plastic/reconstructive surgery, gastro-intestinal laboratory and medically monitored and intensive care}, an emergency care center, a recovery center, a typical doctors' office, cancer treatment, birthing center, a behavioral health and sleep disorder center, and a Women's Health Center.

Restaurant Occupations
      Season St. Helena: Italian Restaurant

Marketplace: Typical Seasonal Restaurant {with vegetarian options}

Farmstead at Long Field Ranch: New American Cuisine

A&W

Lars Café: Coffeeshop and Bakery

Grocery Stores
      Sunshine Foods

Azteca Market: Mexican Food Grocery

Dean and Deluca: Gourmet Grocery

Teaching Occupations
      Discovery Land Preschool

St. Helena Elementary and Middle School

St.Helena High School

Culinary Institute of America

Napa Valley College

Service Occupations
      Police Station

Fire Station
    • Discovery Land Preschool

St. Helena Elementary and Middle School

St.Helena High School

Culinary Institute of America

Age Chart
      || 2-5 /\ Preschool ||
      ||5 - 6 /\ Kindergarten {Elementary School}||
      ||6 - 7 /\ 1st Grade {Elementary School}||
      ||7 - 8 /\ 2nd Grade {Elementary School}||
      ||8 - 9 /\ 3rd Grade {Elementary School}||
      ||9- 10 /\ 4th Grade {Elementary School}||
      ||10 - 11 /\ 5th Grade {Elementary School}||
      ||11 - 12 /\ 6th Grade {Middle School}||
      ||12 - 13 /\ 7th Grade {Middle School}||
      ||13 - 14 /\ 8th Grade {Middle School}||
      ||14 - 15 /\ 9th Grade {High School}||
      ||15 - 16 /\ 10th Grade {High School}||
      ||16 - 17 /\ 11th Grade {High School}||
      ||17 - 18 /\ 12th Grade {High School}||
      ||18-26 /\ University Up to Sixth Year {Enough to Earn a Masters}||
  • Character Sheet
    {Realistic Image}
    ❃ Name ❃
    『 Answer Here | First Middle Last 』
    ❃ Nickname{s} ❃
    『 Answer Here | Optional 』
    ❃ Age ❃
    『 Answer Here | 5-26 』
    ❃ Birthdate ❃
    『 Answer Here | Month Day Only 』
    ❃ Gender ❃
    『 Answer Here | Male or Female Only 』
    ❃ Sexuality ❃
    『 Answer Here | Anything is Fine 』
    ❃ Health Ailments ❃
    『 Answer Here | Optional 』
    ❃ Physical Appearance ❃
    『 Answer Here | Height • Weight • Hair and Eye Color • Piercings • Markings 』
    ❃ Personality ❃
    『 Answer Here | Include at Least Five Traits 』
    ❃ Likes ❃
    『 Answer Here | Five Minimum 』
    ❃ Dislikes ❃
    『 Answer Here | Three Minimum 』
    ❃ Hobbies ❃
    『 Answer Here | Two Minimum 』
    ❃ Grade ❃
    『 Answer Here | See Grade Chart 』
    ❃ Occupation ❃
    『 Answer Here | Can Realistically Be Anything, but There's a Basic Outline for Local Jobs 』
    ❃ Family ❃
    『 Answer Here 』
    ❃ Significant Other ❃
    『 Answer Here | Include Name and Status {Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiancee, Husband} 』
    ❃ Other ❃
    『 Answer Here | Languages Spoken • Face Claim • Theme Song • Etcetera 』

Rules
    ~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
    ~ If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to live now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well.
    ~ This is just a typical slice-of-life family RP. It's meant to be fun. That being said, try to join existing families or only try to fill in the empty spaces.
    ~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
    ~ Please be literate.
    ~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
    ~ Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS.
    ~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
    ~ You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying.
    ~You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them.
    ~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.