Status
Not open for further replies.
@MaryGold
I also use FontMeme.com, and then I upload the image to Imgur.com so that the URL doesn't expire.
The font I used is under the Handwritten section and is titled Across the Road.

• Thank You
Reactions: MaryGold
yes there is

I was planning on making a freshman in high school I'm not sure what family is looking for a character that age? are there any families that are?

I'm just going to guess it's the same one you usually have, ...sooo here is what I could come up with based on what I remember of him

Orphan - probably the easiest route

Gilmore - if you make him a fourteen year old instead of a fifteen year old he could fit there but check with @MaryGold first

Lars - he would probably fit in there, as long as @Felilla wants more in that group that would probably work

McGowan - as long as @MaryGold is okay with it then it doesn't bother me if they have a fourteen/fifteen year old ... I was planning to make Nova the oldest, but it doesn't have to be that way

So sorry for the absence! I've been swamped with school work since this semester is so close to ending. D;

I'll try and have the first edition to my family up sometime this week and if not, I have all of next week to work on CSes and the like (thank the Lord). :D

@Mundane Monster
If you're still interested in playing the second dad that'd be awesome! If you want, we can talk more here or via PMs, or I can send you the CS for my character once I've made some progress on him. :o

Is it okay to remove the 『 from my sheets? It's kinda hard for me to read them while I edit. :0

Yeah, that's fine. It's just more for organization purposes in my mind.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'm open to playing another character of any family, as two seems a bit little to me.

@Bran Okie doke. Just let me know which family.

I think I'm gonna make my character be in the orphanage but like he just became orphaned. Like te beginning of the roleplay is his first day there.

yes switching jobs a bit busy with 2 atm

Reactions: Felilla
Yes. I've been having friends over a lot lately though =( But I finished Diana. I was also wondering if Emma could be expecting?

Last edited:
Reactions: Felilla
Status
Not open for further replies.