The Family Crest

Status
Not open for further replies.
The woman snickered at Carl's words. Despite the dangers surrounding them, she laughed a bit. Why ask all those questions if you're just going to pass out, silly man.

Her arms felt less strained as Maya helped Ashelyn lift Carl and bring him to the beach. She wondered how Nick and Kacey were fairing. Maya, Carl and Ashleyn could use a bit of saving right now.

As the beach came into view and the girls sped themselves up, the wide expanse of sand and ocean had her begin to think. How could they possibly be safe on the beach? Why hadn't Nick explained that? These thoughts ran a thousand miles per minute as the group finally managed to get a step on the sand.

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
Nick had a feeling she would flinch but it still surprised him, his hand must of slipped cause he felt his hand being guided by Kacey to where it should be.

"alright, you ready?"

Nick nodded and placed his final hand on top of Kacey's head. Nick closed his eyes and started taking deep steady breaths. Soon enough the blue lights appeared from the palms of Nick's hands. After a while Nick thought he should be done by now but yet he was still trying to give Kacey her power.

Nick knew now, he had reached his limit. Everything he did today and the punishment his body went through and to stop at the final moment. No, he decided no he wasn't going to let it, one final push it's all it needed. He had to push but remember all his other powers so it wouldn't let loose and just push with the crest for Kacey.

Nick took in a long steady breath in and held it in, all he thought about was Kaceys power and transferring it over. The blue light in his palms shone brighter which soon made Kacey's skin where his hands were look luminous blue

Nick was making slow progress than normal but he had to finish it and finish it now. In Nick's mind one word was being said over and over again. That word was work. His body was giving up on him now and the light was fading, Nick felt his power going and with a final shout he shouted "WORK!"

With that a bright flash of blue light shined throughout the cabin shattering all windows and light bulbs in the log cabin. Nick did it he Gave Kacey her power as the blue light dimmed Nick was about to fall onto Kacey but he managed to shift himself and aim for the chair. Nick missed the chair though and fell onto the floor. Nick was comfortable there and he didn't want to get up.

He looked up to Kacey and behind her was the shattered window. The sun was almost down and soon it will be completely dark here. Nick wondered looking through the window if the other 3 were ok and reached the beach, the sand creatures that lived under the sand would eat anything living that crossed onto the sand except for humans. He hoped they got there safely.

"I'm sorry Kacey if I worried you" Nick said in exhaustion. His breathing was heavy, his eyes were barely open and his shoulders were slightly twitching. "Told you I wouldn't pass out" he joked. Nick tried to grin to that but his expression stayed the same.

• Love
Reactions: xKisses
"I'm not sure myself... Probably at the mansion I suppose." Maya said, still gasping a little, noticing Carl had fallen unconscious, she sighed thankfull that Ashelyn was helping her carry the bulk of his weight. Looking towards the beach which they were arriving at, she starting noticing a disctinct sharp smell in the air; the same stuff that she smelled when she had first arrived and was walking along the path to Nick's mansion. If she remembered correctly, this was the repellant Fred had been talking about, perhaps this is why they'd be safe on the beach, she could only hope Nick, Fred and Casey were also save. With one last burst of energy, she managed to drag Carl with the help of Ashelyn onto the "safe zone" before she finally collapsed, very exhausted from all the exertion that had happened today, this was the first time since that rigorous gym class in college that she had experience something like this.

Kacey cocked her head steadying herself with a nervous sigh , her eyes drifting down to where his hand rested watching curiously. It seemed to take longer then usual the warmth finally transferring through her , as the light luminated against her skin. She thought the process was over, until Nick yelled it wasnt his voice the suprised her , but the shattering of the glass all around them .

Kacey flinched , shutting her eyes in the procress as the transfer finished. As she felt Nick slip away Kacey slowly opened her eyes, momentarily frozen in her spot as he fell to the ground. She scanned the room ,her eyes darting from window to window, the shards of glass was scattered into tiny bits and peices all over the floor. "I'm sorry Kacey if I worried you" , Kacey swung her feet off the edge of the bed ,leaning forward to just barely touch his shoulder , but enough to feel his twitch. "Told you I wouldn't pass out"

" you ok? " she mumbled , trying to steadying her breathing what just happened , she was just hoping he'd be able to stay awake long enough for them both to make it back to the mansion alive. With her free hand she quickly pulled her bra and dress back up , shaking her head slightly " no dont answer that , you'll just lie and say your ok" she mumbled jokingly trying to lighten the mood , but she really was worried. " what can i do , so i can get us both out of here, without being mauled by whatever other creatures lurke in the night? "

Status
Not open for further replies.