giphy.gif
tumblr_njtx7rqtK41u3h32ao1_500.gif

Then it shall be expected!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Justin and Pasi
*cracks knuckles* It's a challenge Pooh >.> Lets do dis
2 on 1 xD... rough enough rofl... I need to watch some kid movie so I can stop thinking so dirty right now. Libertine always does this xD

• Love
Reactions: Emi
  • Love
2 on 1 xD... rough enough rofl... I need to watch some kid movie so I can stop thinking so dirty right now. Libertine always does this xD
Pooh, you are dirty xD Staph hiding it... Embrace dat dic- Embrace your inner self!

• Love
Is that a challenge.
Most of these peeps in here can tell you how rough I can get XD... lol all the rps we are in are in cs and ooc mode so no ic yet but once one of all of are rps we're in get to ic part... watch out xD
challenge where damn not my challenge

• Love
I'll let Pooh do all the work xD I'll clean up the condoms... Nah, Pooh can do that too xD

• Love
challenge where damn not my challenge
It will be found! :D

Now , keep being dirty birdy's and bring me more dirty birdies!! :D I need more peeps for an OOC :D

Besides... I am the one none could handle ;)

• Love
No! Dirty is good... don't stop thinking dirty, the question is can both of you handle me?
Ooooo.... alrighty xD, this is going to get messy... sorry to the faint of heart if you read something not so... clean XD.

Pooh, you are dirty xD Staph hiding it... Embrace dat dic- Embrace your inner self!
None is more dirty than you Buggy XD.

My sexy little minxes are to be found everywhere... Do come sneak a peek ;)
Now that would be a roleplay to be in Shaybae's Harem of Beautiful Ladies XD and her rough clientele xD.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Ooooo.... alrighty xD, this is going to get messy... sorry to the faint of heart if you read something not so... clean XD.

None is more dirty than you Buggy XD.

Now that would be a roleplay to be in Shaybae's Harem of Beautiful Ladies XD and her rough clientele xD.
Now see, I don't see you complaining, well least not yet anyways, the only thing you will be doing is calling my name...

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
It will be found! :D

Now , keep being dirty birdy's and bring me more dirty birdies!! :D I need more peeps for an OOC :D

Besides... I am the one none could handle ;)
lol I dk Libertine group peeps

Also I challenged Justin to keep his name for six months or I get to put cat like typing on every post

• Love
Now see, I don't see you complaining, well least not yet anyways, the only thing you will be doing is calling my name...
I call your name while you scream mines xD.

lol I dk Libertine group peeps

Also I challenged Justin to keep his name for six months or I get to put cat like typing on every post
Yeah so let's see if I can do that xD

*scoffs* You have no proof! >:L
*Goes back to all the Libertine ICs and OOcs and Skypes we have been in*
Proof... I have a book of proof XD

... >:L Ok... maybe I am a tiny bit.. but that's it >:L

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.