Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG It's Cris I believe?!
Yes Cristofano XD lol thanks how could I forget such a unique name... was the start of my finding uncommon names so my chars can be remembered path lol.

This is amazing xD I'm so excited I think I might die xD

The group should do what they are doing on the video... go to an abandon warehouse building and just go insane spray painting everything XD
One of my favorite songs :D Best Idea right now! That is what they did on their last night together to make what they call. " A Mark on the World." :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
sure thing in

You all are scaring me.. *backs away slowly*
Ur not going anywhere
tumblr_inline_nx78jhTS7l1ta4was_500.gif

Reactions: Pasi
Now if you can only get that rough in rp *rawr baby*
Is that a challenge.
Most of these peeps in here can tell you how rough I can get XD... lol all the rps we are in are in cs and ooc mode so no ic yet but once one of all of are rps we're in get to ic part... watch out xD

Reactions: ch0sen1
  • Love
Thanks Pooh, I knew I can count on you xD Pft

For you my love <.< *smooch*
Yes I am that friend that see another friend gasping for air and I am like "Pull it together... now!" Nah joking... sort of XD

Is that a challenge.
Most of these peeps in here can tell you how rough I can get XD... lol all the rps we are in are in cs and ooc mode so no ic yet but once one of all of are rps we're in get to ic part... watch out xD
My dear dear Justin, if you wish it to be a challenge, then challenge accepted, because Shayla can tell you that I don't play ;)

• Love
My dear dear Justin, if you wish it to be a challenge, then challenge accepted, because Shayla can tell you that I don't play ;)
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Pffffft..... She is a sexy little minx everywhere :D

@Shayla
Yeah it's official Shaybae as a Harem of beautiful ladies... I need to check it out sometime rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.