The False King's Grimoire - OOC - Signups open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so everyone is aware, the game start got cancermedicin for the moment since we're not a full crew. Having people join in later wouldn't make sense, so I want a full group before starting.

Yup, in fact there is exactly one spot open from a player who left.

okay, gimme some time to make one and ill have it up as soon as i can

im sorry, ive been really busy with school and stuff

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Elene[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: She has black hair and golden amber eyes, always seen with a cloak over her body and her hood up over her face to hide the scar over her left eye[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Power: energy, she can control fire and bend it to her will[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: She has a very blank and moody personality, making her seem unfriendly towards others, but when you start to know her more, she opens up and talks with you about her life.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography: She doesn't remember anything of her past, only that she had woken up in a small town and was told that there was a war in her hometown that caused her to black out.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: Elene is a greek modernation of the word[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Helénē[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], meaning "torch"[/BCOLOR]

Two things about Elene. First, no, she cannot bend fire to her will. Read the magic classifications again.

Two, is she going to be one of those mysterious hooded characters with the stereotypical scar over their eye and no memory of their dark past who is absurdly badass considering their silly young age? That's the character I see here, and I will have none of it. I'll give you a chance to elaborate on your character, but if I find her to be just an anime stereotype, I will not accept her.

Status
Not open for further replies.