The False King's Grimoire - OOC - Signups open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, making a note that Yank is apparently not a word referring to the common American. Also making a note that I'm surrounded by Americans.
It's still slang to some Americans, just typically ones from the northern part of the US

I may have been born in Orlando, but I've lived my entire life here, both of my parents are from here, and I've disowned America since I was 13, so what do I care if you call the rest of them Yanks?
Sorry, it's just a touchy subject for me...

So...what're we doin'?

This became too real ( hate using real life approximations [countries, images, etc.] in fantasy RPs) so i'm out
mBp_uaZy9zcx3L2SPgTLNww.jpg

You wouldn't be able to wait very long for me to finish my character. Go ahead without me- I'm taking forever to create a history and personality, as seen.

Well, as long as we get her Personality straightened out, I don't see a reason not to post her up. XD

I have her personality now. What about the history, though? That needs to be sorted out~ :x

not exactly. Earlier Andalais changed it so that the Biography was optional. On page 5 (unless if you can change your replies per page that I don't know about)

It's also been changed on the Main page where the CS is.

I understand that, but if I want a history, I want a history. P:

I understand that, but if I want a history, I want a history. P:
Why not just put your character up now and add your history later? It surely isn't that important to the story, at least not in the beginning.

If nothing else, letting us see the rest of your character would make it much easier to help you with the biography if you want to . 3.

Um... I don't like to edit? I don't know why, I just don't like to edit things on the internet... :x

Um... I don't like to edit? I don't know why, I just don't like to edit things on the internet... :x
Look, are we going to have to deal with these things throughout the game? I'm trying to be patient here, but right now you're just taking on a problem that doesn't have to exist in the first place, and you're unwillig to compromise or adapt to solve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm partly to blame, because I haven't been doing much of a job of helping her....
I know she may seem stubborn, but she's just trying to make sure it's right the first time.
I'm sorry it's going slow, but I'll do what I can to help her finish ASAP.

Well, I'm partly to blame, because I haven't been doing much of a job of helping her....
I know she may seem stubborn, but she's just trying to make sure it's right the first time.
I'm sorry it's going slow, but I'll do what I can to help her finish ASAP.
You aren't at all to blame, Zero, because you didn't have to help her and so you don't have any responsibility for this. I removed the necessity of the problem, so there really should be none.

Oh, and I'm now officially closing this thread to signups. With Pinky's and then my own character, this game is filled to the bursting point.

@Andalais
I would be more than willing to jump in a role-play but could I make my own profile?

Oops, I just saw that this was closed, sorry. If you plan on opening any spots, please contact me.

If you could make your own profile? What do you mean?

Oh, just to throw your one and only deity's own two cents into the Yankee argument:

Everywhere except the U.S., Yankee refers to any American. In the U.S. it specifically refers to northerners.

Americans have been called Yankees since when we first set up civilization. Some people from the South say that they aren't a Yankee because of the Civil War, but to people outside of the country, they technically are.

Status
Not open for further replies.