The False King's Grimoire - OOC - Signups open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if Kinetics manipulate gravity and kinetic energy, there's probably a lot more they can do than just what you listed. Have you read "The Way of Kings"?! Szeth's a badass!
Never read it, but yeah you can do a lot of things as long as it is within the boundaries of your power. Creativity and teamwork is highly encouraged with all powers.

Name: Maverick Silveron Geigergash

258018-168081-the-darkness.png

Jackie_Estacado.jpg
Maverick stands at 6'3", weighs 325lbs., has blonde hair and blue eyes, yet he covers these up with dye and contacts.
He has a scar on his right eye that he covers with his hair, which actually naturally covers the left side of his face.
His left eye is slightly darker due to the stupid idea of staring into the sun during his freshman year, giving that side of his vision a constant yellowish tint, preventing his eyes from focusing on more than one thing without slightly blurring his vision.

Power: Conjuration

Honest to a fault.
Justly upholds his own Moral Code.
Trustworthy to the point of being secretive.
Compassionate towards even his enemies.
Attentive to details.
Highly intelligent, though will not apply it unless required.
Humble to the point of slight feelings of inferiority.
Stubborn to a fault.
Self-sacrificing, even when unnecessary.
Short tempered, yet only blows up when he's had enough.
Guilible and easily taken advantage of.
Forgetful, yet able to remember things he deems important or that have been learned through repetition.
Has an Inferiority Complex.
Biography:
Having grown up in the country lands of Central Texas, Maverick learned his way around weaponry at an early age, yet he never showed off his skills, believing they weren't good enough for others to see.
As he grew, he found himself becoming more and more conscious of his own faults, eventually leading to a mental breakdown in high school where he collapsed in the middle of the hallway, awakening in the nurse's office several hours later.
With the help of his loved ones, he was finally able to be more confident, yet he still maintains feelings of inferiority, masking them with a dark and broody demeanor, despite his upbeat attitude, even going so far as to dye his once blonde hair black to maintain it.
After gaining several small degrees from multiple online sources, he was forced to find employment with a school that felt as if it were in the middle of nowhere, even compared to his upbringing, which is where he now teaches history, as well as holds small lectures over multi-universal convergence and the cause and effect of the distortion of timelines to any and all interested.

Other:
The scar across his right eye was obtained from his ex-girlfriend throwing a knife at his face, creating almost invisible notches in his eye socket from the impact, which he never felt the need to get repaired, not only due to their minor nature, but also because he hates going to clinics and hospitals for even major injuries.

A history teacher teaching space-travel theory at age 21? Very well, it is of little significance to the story, so I will allow it.

I think I just found Shannon's favorite teacher.

Is there a conjurer's hand shake or?

What, with an IQ of 234, and actually applying said knowledge, wouldn't you think he'd know what he was talking about? XD
I'd like to think that I know a bit more about natural paradoxes, 'body hopping', and dimensional shifting, than most. XD
Funny thing is that most things considered science fiction are what's the actual truth. XD
Heck, if I'd applied myself, there'd either be world peace, or aliens would've come to kill us all. XD

Well, it depends on what kind of student she is. XD
He might have to punish her if she acts up, if it's the right kind of school. ^_~ XD
Who knows what'll happen after they get their powers? XD

Last edited:
I assume that IQ number is made up but whatever. XP

What, with an IQ of 234, and actually applying said knowledge, wouldn't you think he'd know what he was talking about? XD
I'd like to think that I know a bit more about natural paradoxes, 'body hopping', and dimensional shifting, than most. XD
Funny thing is that most things considered science fiction are what's the actual truth. XD
Heck, if I'd applied myself, there'd either be world peace, or aliens would've come to kill us all. XD
Well, it depends on what kind of student she is. XD
He might have to punish her if she acts up, it's the right kind of school. ^_~ XD
Who knows what'll happen after they get their powers? XD
Never before have I seen the exact same emoji after every single sentence. This is an important moment in my life.

@PinkArrow : Actually, that's my offical IQ...
Either they wrote the wrong number, or I broke their test a bit. XD

@Andalais : Y'know, I didn't even notcie that. XD
I only really put it at the end of sentences I see amusement in, so I guess I use it quite a lot. XD
I'm usually a (self-proclaimed) very boring person, so I tend to overuse things like that and be easily amused by things that may not seem funny to other people. >^,_,-,_,^<

*poke* *poke*

Hey Pink, got an ETA on that CS? . 3.

Unfortunately, I do not know what an ETA is! XD

Yeah...
Like I said, 234 is my official IQ in real life, so I used it for my character.
Heck, I use it for all my characters, since they're all technically me, just in different realities. XD
I 'waste' my intelligence on my imagination instead of physically applying it to theory.
In all honesty, I think the former's more realistic, since imagination is merely the truths of the universe, put forth in such a way so that Man can somewhat understand it. XD

Estimated Time of Arrival.
Elongated Train of Analgenesis.
Enamored Toddler of Annoyance.
The list goes on and on. XD

Interesting take on the world of creating characters, Caramon Zero.

As for my 'ETA' on the 'CS' as put, Andalais, I don't have one. I'm stuck on personality and history.

Like I said, 234 is my official IQ in real life, so I used it for my character.
Heck, I use it for all my characters, since they're all technically me, just in different realities. XD
I 'waste' my intelligence on my imagination instead of physically applying it to theory.
In all honesty, I think the former's more realistic, since imagination is merely the truths of the universe, put forth in such a way so that Man can somewhat understand it. XD
Estimated Time of Arrival.
Elongated Train of Analgenesis.
Enamored Toddler of Annoyance.
The list goes on and on. XD
I think that IQ test dun goof'd. Smartest man to ever live (and smartest man alive), Terrence Tao, has 230 IQ.

Well, for one... This is just me, but I understand everyone is different on their expectations, but I'd rather develop personality and history in the roleplay if my mind is completely blank at the moment (which it is), but you know, I have the age, name, and her appearance, blah blah blah. Sorry it's taking forever. I don't want to end up rushing and creating a character who hardly has any uniqueness in her background... and with the introduction and stuff, sometimes it's hard for me write a history that's centered around the roleplay in general. ^^;

Well, for one... This is just me, but I understand everyone is different on their expectations, but I'd rather develop personality and history in the roleplay if my mind is completely blank at the moment (which it is), but you know, I have the age, name, and her appearance, blah blah blah. Sorry it's taking forever. I don't want to end up rushing and creating a character who hardly has any uniqueness in her background... and with the introduction and stuff, sometimes it's hard for me write a history that's centered around the roleplay in general. ^^;
History should just be a description of where they came from and whatnot. You can make it super brief if you want to. And personality is just a foundation to let us get a feel of your character. Character development always happens the most in the IC thread.

@Andalais: Ah, then they wrote a 3 instead of a 2, or I'm now the smartest man alive. XD

@PinkArrow: Yeah, that's usually how it works with me too, but, in my case, it takes me several revisions to dumb down the character to a believable, or less overpowered, level. XD

History should just be a description of where they came from and whatnot. You can make it super brief if you want to. And personality is just a foundation to let us get a feel of your character. Character development always happens the most in the IC thread.
Well, the thing is, I don't like my history to be super brief. I don't want to just let everyone know where my character came from. I want to put in more effort than just telling people, 'Oh, so and so comes from Scotland' and as for personality, yes, most characters are fleshed out during roleplay, but not every character carries a dynamic role.

Status
Not open for further replies.